Explosive Girl | TWST x BNHA

By Acetonitrile51

The teenager who was going to become the number one hero woke up in an unknown place after the entrance exam... More

Reader Info
💥Prologue💥
💥Chapter 2💥
Small announcement
💥 Chapter 3💥
💥 Chapter 4💥
💥 Chapter 5💥
🌹Rose-Red Tyrant🌹
🌹Chapter 6🌹
🌹Chapter 7🌹
🌹Chapter 8🌹
🌹Chapter 9🌹
🌹Chapter 10🌹
🌹Chapter 11🌹
🌹Chapter 12🌹
👑The Usurper from the Wilds👑
👑Chapter 13👑
👑Chapter 14👑
👑Chapter 15👑
👑Chapter 16👑
👑Chapter 17👑

💥Chapter 1💥

2.7K 92 32
By Acetonitrile51

*thump* *thump*

*thump* *thump* *thump*

"Uhh...what the-"
"I better hurry up and find that uniform before someone spots me...."
"Hmm?...who the hell is this?...where am I!?"
"Urgggh... This lid weighs a ton! Try this on for-"

*BOOOOM*
"AAAGH!! WHAT IS THIS?!"
"Huh?...What the hell are you? A cat?"
It raised its blue eyes and a person came out of the smoke wearing a hood covering half of their face, but one could see slightly glowing E/c eyes.

In front of you stood a gray animal, similar to a cat, but with blue fire in its ears and a pitchfork tail.
"What?! You shouldn't have woken up! And I'm not a CAT! I am Grim, sorcerer extraordinaire!”
"Is this some kind of stupid joke?" - you asked in a threatening voice.

“Tch. Doesn't matter. You... human! Just give me your form and hurry up! Because if you don’t… you’ll regret it!” *fwoosh*
The cat sent blue fire out of his mouth, almost hitting the girl, but you managed to dodge.

"THE HELL!? WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING YOU STUPID WEASEL!!?" - Y/n shouted with anger.
Grim's fur stood on end as she created several light explosions from her hands.

"MMYAH!! STOP!! OR- OR YOU'LL BE REGRET!! AAAGHH!!!!" - the cat screamed when the girl rushed at him.
"LEAVE ME YOU CRAZY HUMAN!!!" - Grim cried and ran away from her.
"STOP YOU SHIT RACCOON!!! I NEED ANSWERS!!!" - You rushed after him.

You chased the poor animal for a long time until you ended up in the library.

???: library

"AAAGH!!"
"There's nowhere else to run. If you answer my questions, maybe I'll let you live." *BOOM* - another explosion erupted from your hand.

"Fine! But you're gonna re- Me-YEOW! That hurt! What gives?" Some kind of rope appeared around the small body and dragged it to the side.
"Consider it tough love."
"Huh?..."

The man appeared to your left, wearing a strange crow mask and a suit with feathers and keys. He looked like a low-ranking hero with terrible taste in fashion, or a villain who wanted to get attention with his dumb ass.

You didn’t feel or notice his presence until he spoke, as if he had appeared out of thin air.
'Must be his weird little quirk' you thought, giving the crow man your frown.
"Ah, I've found you at last. Splendid. I trust you're one of this year's new students?"

"What?..."
"My, were you ever eager to make your debut. And take with you a poorly trained familiar? That is a clear violation of the school's rules. And violence against animals is punishable by law."
"Hey! That shitty weasel isn't mine! This is my first time seeing him!"

"As if I'd serve some noisy human! Now lemme go!"
"Yes, yes. Rebellious familiars always say that. Do be quiet for a bit, won't you? And you! Better watch your language if you don't want to fly out of here."
"Mmmrph!" - the whip tightened around the cat.

You just watched this scene with anger, not taking your eyes off the suspicious stupid crow mask man.
"Dear me. Of all the students I've dealt with, you're the first with temperance enough to open their own gate and step out of it. Does the very notion of patience elude you?"

"Who do you think you are-!"
"No matter. Your orientation has already begun. Let us return to the Mirror Chamber."

"What the hell is a gate?"
"You awakened in a room full of gates, did you not? All of the students here at the campus arrived by passing through such gates. Although typically the students have restraint enough to wait until I open them before waking up." - The crow looked at you with a frown.

"So these flying coffins are like gateways?"
"The design is intended to symbolize a parting with your former world, and a rebirth into a new one."

"This is stupid. Why can't you do it like normal schools and not kidnap students from their homes?"
"It's not stupid! The idea was very original. But now is not the time for such a prattle. You've a student orientation to attend! Go on, now. Make haste."

“Who the hell are you to order me around?!” And where am I?!”
“First of all, lower your voice. After all, we are in the library. Haven't you fully come to your senses yet? The timespace teleportation must have addled your memories...Well, these things happen, I suppose. I shall explain it to you while we walk. Truly, my magnanimity is boundless.”

A trace of irritation appeared on your head as you glared at him. Seriously, it's illegal to be this stupid and annoying.

???: courtyard

You stayed away from this weirdo and were ready to use your quirk. Because you were kidnapped from your own home, followed a strange raccoon and met a man in a circus costume?
'Maybe they saw me in the exams and want to get my quirk?'

"*Ahem* This is Night Raven College. It is an institution for students the world over who demonstrate a rare aptitude for magic. It is the most prestigious academy of its sort in all of Twisted Wonderland. And I am Dire Crowley. Having been entrusted with its care by the chairman, I serve as headmage."

'Magic?... Twisted wonderland?...what the hell is he talking about? Did he hit his head? Or is this the result of using a quirk for a long time? What a freak...'
“...Magic?” you looked at him as if he had said the stupidest thing in the world.

"Only those who the Dark Mirror perceives as having a talent for magic are admitted to the college. Those who are selected are summoned to the campus through those "gates," which can appear anywhere. A black carriage bearing one such gate should have come to meet you."

'I think I remember the sound of hooves...'
"That black carriage serves to receive a student chosen by the Dark Mirror. It too bears a gate that connects to this campus. And as you know, sending a carriage to meet someone on a special day is a time-honored tradition."

"So this weird ass carriage dragged me here against my will?"
"Mmfff! Mmmmmmfff!" - the animal tried to escape again and this irritated you.

"Now, let us attend to your orientation." - Crowley said, ignoring your question.

Timeskip

You followed the crow mask and came to the large doors leading to the 'mirror chamber'. When you came closer, someone said:
"Maybe he had a tummyache?"
*BANG* "I most certainly did not!" - The crow kicked the door. You just looked at him like he was the idiot that he is.

"Ah, speak of the devil." - said a boy with red hair, you saw the same hair color on one boy during the exam. He had a dumb hairstyle and a quirk like hardening.

"If you must know, I was searching for the new student who'd failed to show for orientation." - everyone finally turned their attention to you and you gave them all an angry unimpressed look. Some began to sweat from him, and others looked just as gloomily in response. What a freak show.

"You are the only one who has yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your weasel." - the headmaster said with a smile, lifting the raccoon with his whip, who was still trying to escape.

“I told you that he is not mine!” - you yelled, but the crow ignored you again.
“Tch. What an idiot” you said quietly but the figure with cat ears heard you and smirked. It seems he knows which dorm you will end up in.

You walked up to the mirror that seemed familiar to you, but you don’t know why. A green fire lit up inside him and a white mask with black patterns appeared. For some reason this is roughly what you were expecting.

"State your name." - it said
"...Y/n Bakugou"
"Y/n. The nature of your soul is......unclear to me."

"What did you just say?" - Crowley asked again.
"I sense no magical power from this one. Soundless. Colorless. Shapeless. Utterly vacant. Therefore, no dorm would be appropriate." - with every word you wanted to blow up this mirror more and more and trample on every little piece.

"Are you suggesting that the black carriage went to receive a person who cannot even use magic?"
"Besides...it's a girl."
"WHAT?!" - he turned to you.

“Why are you looking at me like that? Never seen girls, old man?” - you took off your hood and showed your spiky H/L H/C hair.

Whispers were heard in the room again.
"I thought it was a guy. She's so rude."
"She has unusual hair. I wonder if it's really sharp?"
"She's pretty hot~"

These comments irritated you more and more, you looked at them with a murderous look and it became quiet again. Only now did you notice that there was no girl in the room except you.

"But that is absurd! The student selection process has not erred once in its century of existence! How could this have happened?"
"Mmmph! Nnnrgggh...*GASP* ME! Let ME have this student's seat!" Grim finally broke free and stood right in the middle of the hall.

"Not so fast, you hyperactive weasel!" - Crowley shouted.
"Unlike that human, I can actually use magic! And I am a boy! So let me be a student here!"

"Look, I'll show you! My spells're the cat's meow!"
"Everyone, get down!" - shouted the red-haired boy.

"Myaaahhh!" - Grim sent a large amount of flame in all directions, but you managed to dodge in time.
"AHHHHH! HELP! I'm on fire over here!" - the boy with red eyes cried.

"Someone catch that blasted animal before it sets the entire school ablaze!"
'Aren't you the headmaster?' - the girl thought, watching the chaos in front of her. Should she really catch a cat that doesn't belong to her? This is what a hero would do, but all these freaks piss her off so much. You groaned and reluctantly walked towards the boy with his burning ass.

The poor guy was rolling on the floor trying to put out the fire.
"AAGH! Help someone-"
"STOP YELLING IDIOT!! Take off your clothes!" - you shouted sharply. (Not in that sense. There will be no dirt here.)

The boy was too scared to object and immediately took off his cape. You snatched it out of his hands and stomped on it. When the fire was put out, you were going to return it to the boy, but when you turned around, he had already begun to unbutton the buttons on his shirt.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"
"Ahh?! But you said to take off your clothes?!"
"IT'S NOT IN THIS SENSE YOU'RE A STUPID ASS!! GET DRESSED YOU PERVERT!" - you threw the cape right in his face and a slight “oof” was heard

The raccoon was running around the room continuing to set everything on fire.
'Can't these idiots catch some stupid cat? Don't they have magic or something?'

Crowley complained again.
"*Sigh* Preeetty sure you can handle catching one mangy weasel all on your lonesome there, headmage." - said a tanned boy with a scar on his face.

"How many times do I gotta say it? I am NOT a weasel! NOT a cat! And NOT a raccoon! I'm Grim, spellcaster extraordinaire!"
"Aren't you a spunky little fellow? Riddle, would you be so kind...?" - the bespectacled guy said.

"Furry miscreant. I will abide no rule-breaking. You will be judged by my hand." - said the redhead.

"Check it! See how strong am I! Take me in the place of this weak human!” Grim stated pointing at Y/n.
"HAA!? WHO ARE YOU CALLING WEAK YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT?! I WILL KILL YOU!!"

"AAGH!! NOT AGAIN!!" - he started to run away.
"No one will save you this time!" - You grinned evilly and rushed after him.

Everyone watched as you caught up with Grim and you almost caught him until this gray fur ball spat out a wave of fire at you.
"Hahaha! How do you like that?!" - He grinned, thinking that he had finally lost you.

The wall was heading straight towards you and the crowd looked in shock at how it was about to fry you.
*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*
"STUPID BEAVER!!!" - you screamed, flying over the fire from above and landing on your feet.

"Did you see that?! She flies!"
“What was that noise?! Did something explode?!”
"Didn't the mirror say she doesn't have magic?"
"AAARGH!! WHAT ARE YOU?!!"

Grim trembled and began to run away again. But you were faster.
"MMYYAAH!!" - you pressed him to the floor and he froze from fear and the force with which you were pressing him.

"MY COOLLEGE!!! MY BEAUTIFUL COLLEGE!!" - the silence was interrupted by a screaming crow, crying for his school.
There were cracks on some of the walls, half of all the curtains and tapestries were burnt, blue fire was still burning in some places and there was soot everywhere.

"Y/N!! I TOLD YOU TO WATCH YOUR FAMILIAR!!" - You looked at him with eyes full of anger, veins popping out on your face.
"HE'S NOT MINE!!! I TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS!!! SHITTY OLD MAN!!!"

"Eh?!...he's not yours?" - Crowley asked, less confident and with a little fear.
"I was talking about this the whole way here!! You just IGNORED me, you stupid fucking idiot!!" - Crowley flinched from the insults and shouts but was afraid to answer anything. In his entire career, he had never seen such a hot-tempered and loud child.

While you were looking at him angrily, a figure came up to you
"Ahem...do you mind?" - you turned and saw that red-haired boy. He pointed the pen with the red stone at Grim.

"What are you doing?"
“I want to punish the rule breaker” - you looked at him intently, but still let go of the cat and stood next to him if he was up to something.

"Ughh...freedom!" - Grim.
"Off with your head!" - Red head.
"MYAH?! What are you doing?!" - Grim.

"The Queen of Hearts's Rule 23: "One must never bring a cat to a formal affair." Your very presence here is a violation of order. You will vacate these premises immediately." - Red head guy explained.
"But I ain't a cat either! Don't you try'n collar me! I'll burn it right off! Huh...? Wh-what gives? My fire ain't workin'!" - Grim cry out and you raised an eyebrow.

'Is it because of the collar? Doesn't he allow you to use his quirk? Or is it their "magic"? WHY DO I BELIEVE THIS?! I ENTERED A SCHOOL FOR PSYCHOS WHO BELIEVE IN MAGIC?! I need to get out of this shit.'
You were deep in thought and didn’t even notice how Grim was kicked out.

"Well, that was quite the unexpected fracas. I hereby declare that orientation has concluded. Housewardens, please escort your students back to the dorms. ...Hm? Come to think of it, I don't see Housewarden Draconia of House Diasomnia anywhere." - Crowley.

"And that surprises you? Dude's a total recluse." - said the boy with the scar.
"Wait a sec... Did anyone even invite him?" - asked a guy with a burning ass.

"If you're that worried about him missing out, maybe you should have told him yourself." - said the blond guy with purple tips.
"Maybe, but I don't know him too well either..." - burning ass guy.

Whispers passed through the hall again:
"Draconia...Like, Malleus Draconia? THAT Draconia?"
"So it's true? He really does go to school here?"
"Yikes."
'Who the hell is this Draconia?'

"Ah. Just as I'd expected." - a deep voice was heard next to you. Turning, you saw a small figure standing next to you.
'They let children in here too? Psychopaths'

"I figured I'd come down and see for myself whether Malleus had made an appearance. But once again, he was evidently not informed that his presence was required at an official ceremony." - he said with a hint of sadness at the end.

"You have my sincerest apologies. I assure you, this oversight was in no way intended as a snub." - said the bespectacled guy with feigned pity.
"I mean, you must admit, he's not exactly the easiest person to strike up a conversation with." - said the redhead.

“No matter. All who were assigned to House Diasomnia, follow me. I just hope he doesn’t sulk about this...” - the boy said, looking at you one last time and leaving with the crowd.

Soon everyone began to leave.
"I'm sorry"
"Ha?" - you turned your head and saw the red-eyed guy again.
"I just wanted to make sure you were okay." - he replied, you frowned.

'Of course I'm fine, who do you take me for?'
"I’m fine," you answered blankly.
“Are you sure you weren’t hurt by the fire?” - he asked with pity. You frowned even more and gritted your teeth.

"I said I'm fine!! Don't think that I'm some kind of weakling! I don't need your pity!"
"Woah!...okay, sorry. I just wanted to thank you for helping me. Just remember that you will always be welcome in Scarabia! Bye!" - with these words he ran away.
You snorted and looked after him angrily. This guy...reminds of Deku.

'Deku...this nerd...what is he thinking about when he enrolls in U.A.?...he's a complete zero, he has no quirk, so how is he going to become a hero? He can’t do basic things, so why does he think that he will succeed now? If he wants to die so bad, why doesn't he do it now?' - An annoying voice interrupted your thoughts.

"Well, miss Y/n. This is a most unfortunate turn of events. I'm afraid that you will not be attending Night Raven College after all. Surely you realize that I cannot very well admit a student with no magical ability to my academy." - Crowley

'Finally. I can't stand another couple of hours with these freaks.'
"But worry not. The Dark Mirror will see you safely home. Now, step into a gate, and visualize the place from whence you came." - you threw one last look of irritation at him and stood in the gate. You imagined your house, the old hag and the old man, your school and the stupid nerd Deku. Moron.

"O Dark Mirror! Return this soul to where it belongs!"
"......"
"*Ahem* L-let us, er...try this again. O Dark Mirror! Return this soul-"
"There is no such place."

"What?"
"WHAT?!"
"There is no place in this world where this soul belongs. None." - now you will definitely break this piece of shitty glass.

"How can that be? My, but today is a veritable cavalcade of impossible phenomena! This has never happened throughout my long tenure. I must confess that I am at something of a loss. Tell me: From what land do you hail?" - Crowley.
"Shizuoka, Japan"

"I'm afraid I am not familiar with such a place." - Crowley.
"Are you kidding me?"
"I am intimately acquainted with the origins of every student who has ever come here, and yet... This mysterious homeland of yours eludes me. Hmm...oh, I know. Let us go to the library and look it up, shall we?" - Crowley suggested.

Once again, you were too lost in your thoughts to answer and silently trudged after him with your head down.

'Where the fucking hell am I?'

Timeskip

NRC: library

"So, Miss Y/n. Could you please name your house again?"
"Shizuoka, Japan, East Asia."
"Hmm...I think we should look in the history section as well, because I haven't heard anything about Japan these days." - Crowley.

You silently searched for the books you needed, they were all written in Japanese. And how can they not have heard of Japanese if they talking on Japanese?! You decided not to think too much about it. Maybe it's some kind of "magic".

"Hmm...Miss Y/n?"
"What do you want, old man?"
"First of all, don't call me that, I'm still the headmaster and director of the academy. And secondly, what about these explosions? The dark mirror said that you don't have magic, so how did you do it?" - he turned to you.

"It's my quirk."
"Quirk? Can you tell me more?" - He looked at you with curiosity.
"*tired sigh* a quirk is a superpower, 80% of the population develops it from the age of four." - you answered with irritation.

“Hmm... very interesting. But unfortunately, I haven’t heard about this either.” - you didn’t answer anything and just started reading books that, in your opinion, could contain something about your home. Crowley soon followed suit.

Timeskip

"Just as I'd suspected. Nothing. Not only is your homeland not listed on any map from any point in history. Now, are you QUITE sure that you come from such a place? That wasn't some sort of lie, or jape?" - Crowley looked at you and immediately regretted asking that.

"Do you think I'm going to joke about my house? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!! DO YOU THINK I LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT?!"
"Aagh!...yes- I mean no! I meant- *Cough cough* I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked that...and don't forget that we're still in library..." - he felt like you were burning him alive with your gaze.

"The only explanation is that you've come from another planet. Or perhaps you were summoned here from another dimension?"
'Tch. Another dimension sounds a lot more believable than another planet.'

"Show me everything that you brought here with you. Do you have some form of identification, a driver's license perhaps? Or even a..shoe? You do seem a tad bit...empty-handed."
“I have nothing with me. I was going to bed when the carriage took me away.” - you looked at him intently.

"W-well...this is quite the predicament. I cannot have someone with no aptitude for magic bumbling about my magic academy. And yet, as an educator, I am loath to expel a young person without a cent to their name, or any ability to contact their guardian...Truly, my grace is boundless."

"Just give me some money and I'll go to some hotel."
"I can't. It's against college rules." - your eyebrow twitched.

"Hmmmmm....Ah! There is a vacant building on this campus. It was, in fact, used as a dorm a long time ago. With a proper cleaning, it should be habitable enough." - Crowley.
'If he makes me live in some dirty, crumbling building, I'll blow his ass up...'

"Out of the profound kindness of my heart, I will allow you to live there for the time being. In the meantime, we will investigate other ways to send you home. Dear me, but I am a gracious man indeed! A model educator, one might say. Well then, I shall take you to your dorm straight away. It is an older building, but it has plenty of...character, one might say." - Crowley.

'Son of a bitch'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 186 7
in where the twin sister of natsu gets sent into an all boy School with her exceed shadow how will she deal with a bunch of boys who can't even solv...
89.5K 1.9K 52
I made a black y/n because there are a lot of stories with white y/n and it's getting annoying and me myself is a black girl so yh um I just hope you...
80.3K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...