๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž - ๐ฆ...

Oleh awhrenaii

๐™ž ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. i quickly walked down to the lockers, seeing mattheo and a bunch... Lebih Banyak

p a r t y
n u d e s
d r e a m
s t u d y
m a k e o u t
d r u g g e d
s e c r e t
t r u t h
m u r d e r e r
d a t e
b l o o d
p e t t y
k i l l
m i s t a k e
n e e d l e
e t h a n
s t a y ?
o v e r d o s e
d i r t y
p u m p k i n
l o v e
l i e s
a p a r t o f i t
4 t h e b e t t e r

w i t h o u t y o u

465 5 3
Oleh awhrenaii

Madeleine Black

hair holds memories

'sorry, i dont know why mattheo was acting like that.' i smile at her, shutting my door.

'oh no worries, i have a brother who acts the exact same.' brooke laughs, looking around my room.

'beautiful room by the way.'

'thanks!'

'oh! did you read the book i gave you a while ago?' she asked.

'yes, i did!! it was so good! i would've never thought! i chuckled, smiling back at her.

'we'll have to go back to the library after break, ill show you so many books i know you'll like.'

'i would love that!' i smile, looking around my room.

'hey.' she said as i turned around to face her. 'you wanna do something crazy?'

'depends.' i smirk.

'get intoxicated and do some sort of change?'

i stare at her for a second, thinking.

i probably shouldn't, especially in my parents house..

oh fuck it.

'ill grab the weed.' i smirk.

-

a couple hours later brooke left and i just stared at myself in the mirror.

so long story short, we cut my hair and we gave her a tattoo.

yeah.. long regret.

and i dont even know if i look good with short hair..

(the hair btw, if u want i can imagine it different!!)

'can i come in, maddy?' mattheo called out.

'yeah! come in!' i said, fixing my sweater in the mirror.

i hear the door open and shut, until he turned to face me.

'oh.'

'what?' i said, getting up and turning to look at him.

'what did she do to you?' he asked, looking at me surprised.

'what?' i ask again.

'you hair..' he mumbled, staring at it.

'you dont like it?'

'no i do-'

'then i dont see the problem.' i said confused and annoyed.

'you never wanted to cut your hair!' he snapped.

'since when did you ever know what i wanted?!' i yelled.

'madeleine why?!' he yelled back.

'why do you care?! its not your hair, mattheo!' i snap at him, glaring at him.

'i just- dont understand why you suddenly did this. i loved your long hair. i mean- i like it now but.. why?' he sighed.

i faked gasp at him, very dramatically, laying my hand on my chest. 'i dont care.' i said, staring at him. 'its my hair, my life. grow up.'

'did she force you to do it?'

'no, brooke is one of my closest friends and we wanted to do it and you're acting like im gonna die because i did it!!'

'why are you suddenly fucking acting like this?! is it that time of the month?!' he screamed, not realizing what he said until after.

'what the fuck did you say? because i know theres no way you're talking to me like that.' i said, staring at him with nothing but anger rushing through me.

he stayed silent, sucking in his cheek in anger.

'dont ignore me mattheo!' i shout. thank god my parents are out.

'shut the fuck up for a second!! holy shit, madeleine!!' he shouted, slightly making me flinch.

i stare at him, holding back my tears as his face quickly softened.

'shit.. im sorry..' he mumbled, walking to me slowly.

i stare at him in anger as a hot tear rolled down my cheek.. but i ignored it.

i felt mattheos hand pull up to my cheeks but i quickly shoved it away.

'dont.'

-

Mattheo Riddle

a while before..

i heard chitchat downstairs but madeleines mom was upstairs.. who was that?

i peak room the bathroom door and see madeleine talking to.. her.

what is she doing here?

she was smiling and laughing with madeleine as her eyes scanned around the house.

i walked behind madeleine, glaring at her infront of maddy.

it seems like she noticed me but again, completely ignored me like she didnt know.

but i did.

'whos that?' i ask madeleine, making her lightly jolt.

'when did you get here?' she asked me.

'a while ago.' i shrugged, never breaking eye contact with.. her.

she smiled at me, but i was about to break the nose ofd her little innocent pathetic face.

'uhm, mattheo.. this is brooke. and brooke, this is mattheo.' maddy smile, introducing us.

'nice to meet you.' she smiles, holding out her hand to me.

i stared at her, im not touchinf her fuckinf hand.

'nice to meet you' bullshit!!

i sucked in my cheek, feeling anger rushing inside me, it took everything in me to ignore it.

'you too.' i mumble, crossing my arms. 'how did you get hers?' i asked, raising my eyebrows.

'oh maddys friend gave me the address.'

'oh really?' i scoff, staring at her as she smiled at me.

maddy turned her head behind her to face me, tilting her head slightly confused.

'yes, really.' she smiles, looking back at me. 'can we go to your room? i feel like you have the best room out of every person in hogwarts.' she told maddy, with the samy shitty voice.

'actually she-'

'yes! lets go!' maddy said, quickly interrupting me and walking upstairs to her room with brooke following her.

i quickly turn my body, watching them leave as brooke stops for a split second up at the stairs, turning down to look at me.

be careful. she mouths to me, with a smirk.

i glares at her as she winked at me with a small snicker, before following madeleine once again inside her room.

i clench my fist, watching as the door shut.

-

Madeleine Black

i have no idea whats going on right now.

why did he suddenly get so mad when i cut my hair? whats the problem with that?

he doesn't own me.

-

so i also decided to meet up with my brother one last time before break is over..

and maybe convince him to come home.

i know our parents miss him, and i know they would want him home if they knew he was alive.

and its killing me inside keeping it from them.

suddenly, ethan walked in the cafe and looked around before finding me and sitting down.

'hey.' he smiled.

'hey, long time no see.' i chuckle.

'so what did you wanna talk about?' he asked.

'oh, right! i just- wanted to talk to you and catch up real quick.. its been a while.'

'yeah i would be happy to do that.' he smiled.

while we were talking the waiter walked over and looked at the both of us.

'anything to drink!' she asked, holding her pen and notepad.

'ill have a water.' i smile at her.

'ill have.. a diet coke.' ethan said, looking up at her.

'you got it.' she said, writing our drinks down and walking away.

'so.. i have something i've been wanting to ask..'

'whats up?'

'mom and dad have been really missing you.. maybe you can come back.' i whisper, playing with my nail.

ethan got so silent all of the sudden, he had nothing to say.. and i understood it..

'im not going back home.'

'what? why?'

'what would you do if your son who went missing 6 years ago suddenly came home? you would never look or treat him the same.'

'they miss you so much etha-'

'im not going back, mads. im sorry.' he sighs, staring at his lap.

'ethan please. i cant keep going on like you're dead. they're miserable.' i said, my voice scratching. it felt like my heart was in my throat.. i could barely breathe.

'madeleine, i love you. so much. and i love mom and dad, and forever will. but im not going back there. all they're gonna do is treat me like im some fragile glass waiting to shatter.'

'ethan you were missing for 6 years, please i cant go on with this!' i cry out.

'you gotta go on without me, im not going back.. no one can look at me the same, you cant look at me the same!!' he snapped.

'ethan..'

'no, dont. mads, i love you. but im not going back there. ever.'

and then it went silent. i felt everything around me go dark and it felt like i was about to cry. my throat got dry and my eyes started to water.

'you know where to find me.' he said, before getting up and walking out.

i watched him open the door and walk out with it slamming behind it.

i felt hot tears roll down my cheeks as i immediately break down in a stupid fucking cafe.

i lay my fingers up to my eyes to catch my tears from ruining my makeup, but i think i was too late on that.

the waitress then came over and put down my water next to me.

'are you okay?' she asked.

i inhaled a deep breath and stared at my water. 'i will be.'

-

words: 1505

ive got so much motivation to write over winter break so i have so many chapters ready for you guys! hope u enjoy them!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

266K 10.8K 49
[COMPLETED] เณ‹แƒฆ๐ŸŒนแƒฆเณ‹ He stands roughly a few feet away from me, his body towering over my crouched one. I bring my legs up to my chest, pushing myself...
40.5K 1.7K 39
_________ ื‚ื‚เซขเผ‹เผ˜เฟ It was practically written in the stars, illuminated by the light of the moon. Both Y/N Lupin and Harry Potter felt like it was a ne...
1M 35.3K 89
When Harry got hit by the killing curse, he thought that would be the end of his life. He was happy that he could reunite with his loved ones in the...
3.8M 73.6K 89
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self-harm, suicidal thoughts...