linger | quinn hughes

By blond43d

。°✩ | ˗ˏˋ ☆ ˎˊ˗ | 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 "but you always really knew i just want to be with you" ❝ i love her but she w... More

𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

4K 91 45
By blond43d

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
leave us alone !

sleep had been difficult to achieve, but finally the pair of ex-lovers managed to fall asleep clutching into the other.

quinn had woken up a while ago, just looking at her, keeping her hair out of her face carefully.

"stop looking at me" she whispered, not yet opening her eyes but feeling the weight of his stare.

"i can't" quinn said softly, not stopping his hand on her hair.

"i missed you" she smiled tenderly, opening her eyes slowly while raising her hand to his cheek.

"i missed you more devy, so much more" he assured, leaning into her more, if even possible.

"what happened to your face?" she inquired softly, running her thumb over the nasty bruise on his jaw that was easily covered by his beard but she still noticed.

"don't worry about it" he dismissed, moving his head to kiss the palm of her hand "do you wanna eat breakfast?" he asked quietly, looking into her eyes tenderly. devon nodded, prompting quinn to sit up and hold his hand out for her.

she took it and together the pair walked to the living room, clutching their hands tightly. julien and molly seemed to be making food on the kitchen, sunny was still asleep on the couch and the other guys were nowhere to be seen.

"hey, you're awake" molly smiled upon noticing the pair walk closer, going back to the pancakes she seemed to be doing.

"hi, this looks good mol" devon smiled, sitting on the stool in front of the counter separating them from molly. quinn decided to stay standing behind her, thankful that the stool was tall enough for him to wrap his arms around her torso and lean his head on top of hers, grabbing her hand once more and settling them on her stomach.

"well, thank you! did you sleep well?" molly asked, knowing the answer but wanting to ask either way. everyone in the apartment had heard her sobs until the late hours of the night but no one dared to complain, they were just thankful she was back.

"i did, yeah" dev smiled slightly, looking down at their conjoined hands.

"why don't you guys go wake up the boys? they're in your spare bedroom" molly prompted, pointing at the room with her spatula. julien had been too busy mixing the batter, and cheking the bacon he was doing to actually notice devon and quinn, his airpods didn't help either.

"yeah, no worries molly" quinn said, hauling devon up with him with a smile.

the pair walked in silence to the room, opening the door to find the three guys somehow all asleep on the bed but the best part was jack and trevor cuddling each other. it was enough to make devon burst out laughing.

luke shot up awake, confused at his surroundings until he saw devon histerically laughing by the door while quinn struggled to take a picture, his laughter stopping him from doing so.

"what the fuck?"

"i knew they cuddled!" she exclaimed, hunching over as she struggled to breath properly.

trevor and jack wroggily woke up, trevor immediately sitting up, confused as to why devon was laughing "why are you laughing?" he asked, looking like a confused puppy.

"you were cuddling jack!" quinn laughed, him too finding the situation hilarious. quinn and devon had claimed for years that trevor and jack cuddled on the down lown but each time they both denied profusely, but now they've caught them right handed.

"oh, fuck off!" trevor groaned, falling back in the bed while luke still sat confused and jack remained asleep.

quinn and devon, still laughing, managed to get out of the room, walking to the living room and taking a seat on the loveseat beside the couch.

quinn sat in it comfortably like any man with slutty thighs would, with his legs open wide and leaned a little back, so devon chose to sit on the armrest but quinn wouldn't have it, immediately wrapping his arms around her waist and perching her on his lap, the pair still giggling between themselves about trevor and jack.

luke appeared at the end of the hallway leading to the rooms, still sleepily rubbing his eyes as he curiously watched quinn and dev laughing and whispering to each other as they sat together.

as any little brother would, he decided to go annoy them and sat on top of devon, crushing her and quinn on the process.

"moosey!" she exclaimed, surprised at his sudden appearance and the fact that he was crushing her legs.

"luke, get off" quinn grumbled, all laughter leaving his body.

"but i'm sleepy and jack and trevor were annoying me and dev is so comfortable" he mumbled, leaning into devon like a little kid needing attention.

"i know, which is why i'm asking you to get off" quinn retorded, sounding, and looking, awfully jealous at how devon was giving his brother attention instead of him.

"guys, food's ready! trevor!" molly yelled, her and julien putting everything on the table.

trevor immediately ran out of the spare room, trying to walk into the living room casually.

"girl, she has you wrapped around her little finger" devon laughed, looking at trevor who was still trying to act casual as he walked to molly.

"shut the fuck up" he hissed over his shoulder, walking away.

jack appeared seconds later, dragging his feet, not even hesitating before he walked to the loveseat and sat on top of luke, earning groans from quinn.

"jack!" devon groaned, trying to get jack and luke to get off but neither of them budged, damn hockey players.

somehow quinn managed to summon all of his strength, grabbing devon tightly by the waist and standing up at once, leaving luke and jack to fall on top of each ofher on the floor.

devon wrapped her arms around quinn's neck in alarm, laughing seconds later at the two boys groaning on the floor. quinn took no notice and walked over them, carrying devon to the table.

devon was mentally grateful her mother had made her buy a six chair table. quinn carefully let her down, both of them sitting on one side of the table, devon in front of molly and quinn across from sunny who had just dragged herself out of jule's bedroom. luke fought for the chair next to devon's at the head of the table while julien took the other head, and trevor and jack sat on stools from the kitchen.

the group eagerly started to eat, everyone thanking molly for the food. no one seemed to know what to say, and the atmosphere quickly turned awkward, prompting devon to break it "i'm gonna adress the elephant in the room"

"it's okay dev" jack assured, quickly continuing to take a bite of his pancakes.

"i'm sorry. i feel like i owe you an explanation so, uh, i met some guy at the bar i went to after practice and he invited me to a party with his friends and i was already drunk so i agreed. i think the party was out of the city and i drank so much i literally passed out" she recalled, playing with her food to avoid her friends stares.

"okay fiona gallagher" sunny snorted, not at all affected by the story. it actually sounded so much like something drunk devon would do. everyone laughed shortly, not everyone getting the reference.

devon turned to look at quinn quickly, looking for reassurance in his eyes. instead of audibly responding, quinn brought his hand to her thigh, giving her all the reassurance she needed.

"the owner of the house saw me and asked her girlfriend to take me to their bedroom, they stayed with me in the room, they were actually really nice. after i woke up i asked them to bring me here and they did, so yeah"

"and you didn't have a hangover?" sunny incredously asked, furrowing her brows.

"no"

"you're literally a god" luke mumbled, looking entranced.

"nothing happened molly, i'm okay" dev said quietly, reassuring molly even if she hadn't asked. she knew her friends would be worried given she wasn't used to going to parties alone but nothing bad had happened this time. minus the whole i have no idea where i am or who this people are.

"they, uh, they know" molly meekly said, looking down. devon furrowed her brows, confused at what she meant until julien opened his mouth.

"i might have told them about the 'i almost died but i didn't' thing"

the table filled with silence, everyone too awkward to say a thing. devon breathed out, looking away from everyone while shakily speaking "oh, they were gonna find out anyway" she shrugged, trying to act like she didn't care. quinn squeezed her thigh softly, reminding her of his touch "it was a long time ago, i'm fine"

"okay, now that that's outta the way. molly, trevor, what the fuck is going on?" sunny questioned, deciding to save devon for once and change the topic.

"leave us alone" trevor groaned, waving everyone off.

"why does everyone in this friend group say 'leave us alone'? it's obvious we're not gonna do that, we're all nosy" jack said loudly, gratefully accepting the half of a pancake devon had left on her plate.

"okay then, what's going on with you and jule?" molly asked, directing her question to sunny who had been drinking her juice. at the question, she spluttered the juice, quickly cleaning her face with a napkin in embarrassment.

"oh, leave me out of this" julien grunted, not looking up.

"no, molly go on, i wanna know" devon smiled, leaning back on her chair and taking quinn's hand from her thigh, holding it in her own instead.

"nothing, cause i hate jule" sunny grumbled, glaring at devon. everyone laughed, annoying sunny even more.

"molly?" julien prompted, giving her a look to get her to start talking.

"trevor and i just get along really well" she shrugged, not caring too much. however, trevor was smiling wide, actively trying to hide it.

"sure" luke laughed, looking between them both.

quinn, who was taking advantage of everyone being distracted, brought her chair closer to him, pulling it from under the seat, flexing his bicep in the process.

devon was sure she was gonna go crazy, he was wearing a black t-shirt. devon loved how he looked in them, and he had the audacity to flex his arm? absolutely feral.

"so, you two?" sunny interrupted her, thoughts, narrowing her eyes at the them. the pair were shamelessly eye fucking each other, so sunny obviously felt obligated to ask.

"well, we're trying again" devon shrugged, quinn casually putting his arm around the back of her chair, now able to since she was a little closer.

"yeah, we know" trevor scoffed.

"when are you getting official?" molly asked, looking at the surprised pair amusedly.

"you told them?" devon accused, looking at sunny and julien.

"of course i did" sunny scoffed, saying it like it was obvious.

"it'll be soon" quinn mumbled, leaning back on the chair. devon immediately turned to look at him, the two making really intense eye contact, that quickly made everyone else look away.

"i did not miss that" jack grumbled, looking away disgusted as luke groaned.

𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝟰𝟯𝗱
happy times are back now!!! (for now)
guys i need feedback, how many chapters r we thinking for this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 1.4K 46
❝𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦, 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴?❞ the story in which the girlfriend of jack hughes starts having...
23.5K 1K 23
𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 ! ✿⎯⎯ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 six months of struggling with heartbreak lead to a startling realisation. 𝐎𝐑 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉...
70.7K 1.3K 37
"I know that dress is karma...got me thinking bout when you were mine..." Where a girl trying to move on from her ex finds herself put right back in...
38.5K 803 31
"I once believed love would be black and white but it's golden..." *final book in series. Takes place after Cardigan BETTER DESCRIPTION...