Possessive husband and son

By Inkmonster2006

When his son and husband are possesive both playful fight each other for his attention "He is mine No Yes A... More

INTRODUCTION
chapter -1
not a update
chapter-2
chapter -3
chapter-4
Chapter-7
chapter-8
chapter - 9 (past)

Chapter-6

363 11 3
By Inkmonster2006

"Baby" Jungkook called for already 67 time but still no sight of taehyung,

(They were going to a party, a CEO invite them for his daughter engagement. Taehyung already ready his two gentlemen's, now he was getting ready but both son and father keep calling him every 13 second but taehyung pull both of them ears so now they are calling him every 2 minute (typical husband) sigh)

"I am ready, kookie, let go" Taehyung said coming down but no one heard him cuz both son and father was mesmerized by his beauty and thanking God that he gave his one of angel to him.

"What wrong , kookie, ggukie , am I looking ugly" Taehyung said seeing no reaction from them "if you are ugly then what I am" One of the maid muttered "shh" Head maid shh them.

"Change" Jungkook said in cold voice gazing at taehyung chest "possesive ass" Tae mutter while going to change "momma is looking good but all will stare , so nonono" Taegguk said "of course no one can stare what mine, if any do then " creepy smile with possesive voice "creep" Taegguk mutter.

Taehyung came down once again.

once again mesmerizing everyone,
Taeggkk came out of his mesmerized state "momma marry me" Taegguk said "huh" Jungkook also came out of his Taekook world.

"Yah, brat, go find yourself a wife, leave my wife , he is mine only " Jungkook said hurriedly hugging tae waist "no, he is mine" Taegguk restore also hugging taehyung.

" mine" He repeat

"No, he is mine u brat

No, momma is mine

I came first in his life

But he love me more

No

Yes

And the saga continued

"Here we go again, " Taehyung said sighing "I love you both, okay" he said pecking father and son dou cheeks and dragging them outside of the mansion.

Jungkook look

Or

Taegguk look

Or

(Taekook, cuz I wanna add, I find it in Pinterest these pics)

Everything was going well but

"Hello, Mr Jeon and mrs Jeon" Mr lee one of the CEO son,came greetings checking taehyung from up and down while shaking his hand with jungkook , next moment he felt great pain in his hand "eyes up here, mister " Jungkook said leaving his hand who is now massaging his hand.

"Well you got a jackpots, Jeon, mind to share huh" Mr lee said "mind your tongue before I cutt it" Jungkook said through gritted teeth, controlling himself and taehyung is tightly holding his and taegguk hand rubbing them gently because both father and son are ready to throw hands.

"Oh Jeon, come on, say the price I will pay " He said not backing up "kookie, I am hungry let go " Taehyung said pulling jungkook with him while taegguk stare at the man and show his middle finger and stamp on his foot.

"YAH, YOU BRAT" He said jumping here and there holding his right foot.

After the ceremony

They were laying on bed, taehyung leg on jungkook thigh and hand on his chest drawing a circle and jungkook hand on his waist , tightly hugging close to each other.

"Babe" Jungkook called "yes, kookie" Taehyung said looking at him with his doe eyes

"How is it" He ask " What, kookie "tae ask confused " The thing in your neck" jungkook said rubbing taehyung bare back inside his t-shirt.

Taehyung look at his neck and saw a beautiful necklace hanging on his neck when he lift his hand to touch he got one more surprise

"Happy Anniversary, baby

"Kookie" His eyes got teary as he sat up "don't you like it baby," jungkook ask wiping his tears "I love it, kookie, it beautiful " He said smiling his boxy smile.

"But, how" Taehyung ask in confusion how did he put it on his neck and hand without him noticing him jungkook chuckle "you were deeply thinking something so i didn't disturb and put it"

" wait, kookie" He said remembering something and went to drawers to pick that thing and came back and was about to sit but jungkook pulled him on his lap.

"Kookie" Taehyung blush and jungkook smirk seeing the effect he has on taehyung "yes, baby" Jungkook ask innocently.

Taehyung sigh but still showed him his gift.

"K is for you and J is for me , it show we belong to each other " Taehyung said helping jk to put it on.

"You know, what show more that you belong to me" Jungkook said hiding his mischievous smile "what, kookie" Taehyung ask in pure confusion.

Jungkook pulled him more closer, burying his face in taehyung neck slowly licking then biting it, taehyung moan feeling the sensation in his body and feeling hot suddenly.

"This" He said pointing at taehyung neck where he created a big purple hickey, taehyung blush but suddenly feeling confidence he pull jungkook from his collar and kissed him, first jk was shock but smirk in kiss, put his hand inside taehyung T-shirt pulling him more close by his bare waist in one hand and other on his neck depending it , taehyung shiver feeling cold in his lower back.

"Kookie" He said breathing heavily ,as they pull from each other "yes, baby" Jungkook said caressing his bare waist insid his t-shirt , "kookie, please " taehyung said desperately while trying to remove jk shirt, "you don't need to ask baby," jungkook pinned him on bed kissing roughly but passionately .

He removed his shirt letting taehyung warm and slender fingers on his 8 pack caressing it .

They back away as a string of saliva connecting them, jungkook help taehyung to remove his t-shirt.

He ran his cold, long finger on taehyung from his coller bone to chest to his nipples rubbing and pinching them making them red, taehyung moan, then to his navel drawing a circle around his navel slowly but Sensually.

"Kookie, please" taehyung said trying to rub himself but jungkook hold firmly his thigh separating them and getting between them.

"Patience, baby" Jungkook said running his finger to taehyung already hard clothed member, and went inside his panty feeling his already wet liquid, jungkook bring his finger out of the panty and lick it.

"I haven't done anything yet and you're already wett but one thing didn't change you're still tasty as ever" Jungkook said smirking.

Taehyung blush hearing his dirty talk, jungkook bring his face closer to taehyung nipples and took one in his mouth licking and sucking and other one in his hand pinching and squeezing it, taehyung was a moaning mess.

"Baby, milk" Jungkook ask confused cuz taeggukk is already 5 "you said my milk is tastier then banana milk so took some pills " Taehyung reply breathing heavily
" Is it safe, baby, are you feeling any pain" Jungkook ask getting worried cuz when milk form, breast feel heavy and it pain alot, taehyung smile seeing the concern in his eyes and reply "yes, kookie it safe "

(Who doesn't know how this tablet work.
Domperidone work to raise levels of prolactin, which help increase the production of breast milk. Domperidone is usually started at the dose of 10 Milligram (1 tablet ) three times a day. Breast milk supply should start to improve within seven days and peak at two to four weeks.
Metoclopramide is centrally acting drugs. It can increase milk supply by 66-100% within 2-4 days in total daily doses of 30-45mg. While the relative dose in milk range from 4.7-14.3%, adverse outcomes in infants have not been reported)

Clothes were thrown on th floor, groan , moan and skin slapping sound can be hear from the room

"Kookie " Taehyung moaning came "I love you, baby " Jungkook came groaning "I love you too, kookie "taehyung was tired so he slept Jungkook clean both of them and cleaned the bedsheet then lay next to him taking him in his arms " Sleep, my baby " He said kissing his forehead.

___________________________________________

Epilogue 1 end

Eww girl

Taehyung in prego

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 2.3K 34
I hate you with all my gut -Jk but I love you till my last-Tae unexpected marriage between two persons with different personalities let's see in the...
149K 4.8K 32
Jk: look how pathetic you are.. getting fucked by your soon to be son - Topkoo Bottomtae - This story contains very distrubing things which some pe...
53.6K 1.8K 14
Jungkook and taehyung loves each other but they loves to make jealous each other. When jungkook gets jealous he bursted out loud but if Taehyung gets...