The strongest creature(Male Y...

By Sthjcpt

There was once a man that both all for one and All might feared. A man with strengths that was not even possi... More

The return of the demon
The boy trains with a demon
The sports festival
Prove your strength. Inko's past
Beat down the bully

Demon spawn

794 20 7
By Sthjcpt

Y/n POV

My son is growing strong, when he masters his power and martial arts, he will be my greatest challenge.............and maybe I can get involved in his life more? Maybe.. 

???: "Y/n Hanma."

Turning around I faced the man that I once called a student, before he went to study the blade.

Y/n:"Stain, how are you my old student?"

Stain:"Its been a while Hanma-sensei, but I've been doing well. I see you've resurfaced since you left all that time ago, you've found your son I see."

I smirked at him and clenched my fists, eager to see how far my boy could go to beat me.

Y/n:"Yes, my sons power is growing at an extraordinary rate, I truly am impressed. But, why are you here Stain? Still hunting?"

Stain nodded his head at me before pulling out his blade.

Stain:"I still wish to destroy this unjust hero society, and tear it down to bring back the time when heroes served justice, without expecting rewards. But I wish for you to bless my blade for when I go on my hunt tonight Hanma."

Holding his blade up to me I grinned and raised my hand before placing two fingers on the tip of the blade and trailing them down to the hilt, this blade has a strong weilder.

Y/n:"If you are to encounter my son on your hunt, I give you permission to fight him, do not kill him though, injure him to the point of blood or not being able to fight back, but if he is to defeat you, then I will truly know that his strength has grown."

Stain looked up at me before preforming some slashes with his blade and sheathing it, then taking a bow.

Stain:"Of course. I do this out of respect to you, Hanma sensei."

He then proceeded to leap off the building and run across the rooftops in Hosu, let's see where this leads.

[TIMESKIP]

3rd POV

We currently get a birds eye view of the city of Hosu, as see the city in chaos, burning cars, buildings and Nomu monsters running around destroying the city and attacking all the people in sight.

Heroes stationed in Hosu had come to take care of them, the most recognizable being the number 2 hero, Endeavor. As he burned all the Nomu he could, we see those who had interned with him, his own son had come along with him and was heading to find the hero killer Stain.

Shoto:"Midoriya sent his location to everyone?"

As he rushed through the streets of Hosu he came to the location to find his classmates Iida and Midoriya, with Izuku currently engaged in combat with the hero killer.

As Izuku threw a left hook, Stain did an upwards Slash with his blade as Izuku used his quirk to send out a powerful gust of wind to blow him backwards by flicking his fingers.

Izuku:'Can't risk getting hit by that blade, I might bleed out if I do.' he thought to him self.

As he began to think of how to attack the killer without getting cut, the area around him suddenly became cold, as he turned and saw Shoto Todoroki.

Izuku:"You got my message. Good, let's take this guy down." He spoke with confidence.

As the two heroes in training charged towards the hero killer, Shoto sent out a wave of ice that stain was easily able to dodge by jumping into the air, but he didn't expect what happened next.

Izuku:"Serious table flip!" he yelled.

Izuku dug his hand into the frozen ground and preformed his serious table flip move and sent shards of ice flying towards the hero killer, cutting his arms and legs, whilst it didn't stop him cometely as he was able to block most of them with his blade, it was able to slow the movements of his arms and legs.

Izuku:"Alright! Let's finish this!"

Shoto nodded in response and froze the ground where stain stood but he wouldn't fall for the same trick twice, instead of jumping above the ice, he pounced to the boys like a panther, and they were his prey.

They weren't expecting him to do something like this so he caught them off guard, slashing Izuku across his chest and Shoto across his shoulder. After licking the blood from his blade, the boys had become paralyzed and unable to move.

Stain:"So this is what the great U.A offers? Student nowhere near ready to take on the big world. But."

Stain pointed his sword at Izuku and smirked.

Stain:"You might be a worthy opponent. You hold back, I can feel it....you hold back the monster inside you.....no. Not a monster. You hold back the demon inside. If you don't let it free, you will never become a hero and never be able to defeat me." he criticized.

As Izuku heard the words the killer spoke, he realized that he was holding back, the power he used back at the sports festival was probably more than enough to take on the hero killer, but he held it back as he feared that he'd turn out as a villain.......like his father......a demon.

But that's when the boy remembered what he and his father talked about after the festival.

{FLASHBACK}

Y/n:"Boy, let me ask you something. How badly do you want to become a hero?" he questioned.

Izuku:"More than anything! I've wanted to become a hero ever since I was a toddler!"

The demon looked back at his son before asking a question.

Y/n:"You want to be a hero that badly, but are you ready for the hardships, the troubles and the many sacrifices that come with being a hero? Even if the people see you as a monster will you still be a hero?" he questioned.

As the boy pondered his question, he finally had an answer.

Izuku:"I don't care if they see me as a monster, I just want to save the people with a smile on my face and make sure that they all live to see their future, I don't care about the hardships, the troubles or the sacrifices. I'll power through them and show them just what demon power looks like!" he yelled out.

As Y/n heard his son, he couldn't help but smile at him. This boy would certainly be a great hero, and an even greater challenge.

{FLASHBACK END}

Just as stain was about to slice his sword again, he sensed a demonic aura eminating from Izuku, as his head was dropped and he stared at the floor, the boy slowly raised his head up and looked at the hero killer before slowly walking forward.

Stain:"What is this!? H-h-how!? My quirk paralyzed you! You should be stuck for longer!"

As the killer spoke, Izuku drew closer and closer as he flexed his muscles and tore through the top of his costume, revealing his muscles.

Izuku:"You're right Stain, I was holding back.....the demon inside me. I saw it as a curse, something that would hurt others. That was until I talked with my father. Its not a curse, its a blessing. A power that I will use to defeat all who stand in my way of reaching my goal, starting with you..........My name is Izuku Hanma. Son of the worlds strongest creature, the demon that hell is not ready for, Y/n Hanma. And now I'll show you just what the power of a demon looks like." he spoke, his voice laced with malice.

As Stain looked at the boy, he didn't see a hero in training, he saw the future of the hero society, and a Demon.

(A/n:Ignore the Sukuna markings)

Izuku:"Let me show you how a demon fights."

As he finished his sentence, he speeder towards Stain and hit him with a punch to the gut, then a punch to the face before following up with a spinning kick to the back of his head, causing Stain to slam face first I to the concrete, Izuku then grabbed the killer by the back of his head and ripped him out of the ground, then slamming him into the wall, and then the other wall on the other side of the alley way.

Izuku:"Let the city see how a hero in training defeated the man that killed so many heroes. HAHAHAHHA!!!!"

He then proceeded to throw Stain out of the alley way and into the streets of Hosu, as he crashed into a car, shattering the windows. Izuku however, was not done.

Izuku:"Where do you think you're going Stain!!!!!!?!?!!!!?.!?!?????" he yelled.

The son of the demon leaped out of the alley way and crashed in front of the killer before grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and throwing him up into the sky higher than most of the buildings.

Izuku:"One for all, Full cowl: 27%, demon mode!"

After activating his quirk to 27% he raised his arms above his head in the same position as the sports festival, as his back muscles formed the face of the demon that the Hanma's truly are.

After doing so the boy leaped up into the air after the killer and kicked him through the glass of a sky scraper and then launched himself forward by flicking his fingers behind him and sending out a gust of wind. By doing this he was able to once more punch the hero hunter who had just stood up. Sending him flying through the room, which was discovered to be an office room where many would work during the day, but it was night so Izuku could run wild.

Stain:'Just what the hell is this kid!?! He's just like....Hanma! Just like his father!'

These were the words that crossed his mind as he was flying through the room, breaking any desk and computer monitor that he crashed through as Izuku ran after him and caught up to him and proceeded to juggle him as the two went through the building, as the two finally made it to the other side of the building, busting through the glass window and into the open city, as both could see the chaos that was being handled bellow them, seeing a few citizendms being rescued as the people looked up to see the hero killer being man handled in the air by a....kid!?

Izuku:"Time to end this, Hero Killer." he smirked.

Stain:"You were a worthy opponent.........I am homered to be defeated by a true hero."

The boy then grabbed the killer by his face and proceeded to raise his other hand to the sky, then flick all his fingers, sending them both rocketing towards the ground, just as they reached 10 meters of the ground, Izuku threw Stain up while midair and landed, One for all and his demon power making the landing do almost nothing to him. As Stain came falling down he grabbed the killer by the face and slammed him into the ground as the killer, finally fell out of consciousness.

Izuku held the killer in place for a few moments before finally realizing he was knocked out, that's when he raised the killers body up and placed him against a wall. 

Izuku:"You were the strongest opponent I've faced......and for that I let you rest with honor. Hero Killer Stain." he spoke.

That's when the boy turned around to see the heroes and citizens looking his way, recognizing his face from the sports festival as the son of the Demon that took down All Might.

As he looked on at the people he smiled, then jumped away from the area to go check on his friends, they are still injured after all.

(MEANWHILE)

Over Seeing the battle from omthe buildings in Hosu was Y/n Hanma, watching as his son molly wopped the Hero Killer after awakening the demon and accepting his heritage.

Y/n:"You co tinue to grow and amaze me boy, you're strength is growing at a rapid rate, and soon you will be ready to face me in a full on fight. No holding back. Boy." he spoke in a proud voice.

The man turned to leave as he jumped off a building as he crashed into the streets and made a crater, but as he landed one of the Nomu monsters ran at him full speed. He didn't even look at the creature before punching it in the face and then grabbing its head ripping it off.

Y/n:"Pathetic creature. You hold not even a candle to the Worlds Strongest Creature." he said.

As the man continued to walk, the screen would zoom out, revealing the burning city of Hosu still being handled by heroes and fire fighters as he was just walking with his hands in his pockets as if he was taking a casual stroll through the city as he whistled as the screen slowly fades to black.

Thanks for reading, hope you're enjoying the book, and see you in the next one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 576 20
what if after izuku knows he's quirkless, he meets a man in a ally and gives him the All for one and instead of taking quirks, it gives him dark powe...
3.7K 170 19
The story of a boy who became the strongest creature in the world and to make sure that he would not be bested by anyone.
6.4K 242 20
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was making people think he didn't exist. Invisible to Cursed technique users due to a heavenly restriction. ...
59K 1K 11
Izuku lost everything the moment he was declared quirkless He lost his mother,father's love and was neglected and abused by them His friends left him...