Mon Amour

By clumsy_sunshine

#book1 of my collection. | STORY OF TWO COUPLES, HOW THEY END UP WITH EACH OTHER | "for all those girls who... More

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 & 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
~𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰~
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-1
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 -3
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-4
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-5
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-6
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-7
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-8
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-9
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-10
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-11
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-12
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-13
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-14
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-15
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-16
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-17
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-18
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-19
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-20
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-22
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 24
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-25
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-26
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-27
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-28
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-29
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-30
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-31
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-32

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-23

3.8K 276 12
By clumsy_sunshine

~..भूलेगा दिल जिस दिन तुम्हें
वो दिन ज़िंदगी का आख़िरी दिन होगा..~

The next day, aradhya fresh up and doing some work on her laptop even few hours ago she got a mail that she got a chance to work in her dream complany. Everything is perfect but as we know nothing can be perfect for long time.

She is very happy, cook some noddles for herself and about to eat but a message pop on her mobile with a unknown number.

"Hey beautiful" creep she think. "may i know you?" as she is not even interesting in replying him/her but just want to know. "you know me very clearly" she chuckled and text "just don't joke around and tell me who are you before I report it" "did you really don't know me? cupcake?" at that moment she dropped her phone, which is not broken just got some cracks.

"w-why? w-what he want now? w-why he can't let me leave my own l-life? w-what have i done to him?" while shaking. He is her worst nightmare the day he left her.

Yeah, we all guess it right. Its mr. rohan bedi, her ex who was her bf for just few hours. But the question eating her is what he want?

She is so stressed and then again a *ting* voice. She got her phone and saw a message again by rohan, "i want to meet you, at park near our school, in evening around 5 o'clock. I want to tell you something"

She is having mixed feelings now, she know that the message is not giving a good vibe but still a hope for her first love is their. She want to share all these things to kiara and ask her for a solution.

She call her and tell every little things to her. Kiara replied with, "see I know its difficult but what if its really important? just go and listen it once but don't forget to be attentive ok? just be safe their. As you know he was known as 'boss of bad boys' in our school life. We know what he can go if it comes to his reputation."

Aradhya think about it and decide to go their.

The next day, In evening near 4 o'clock, "what should i wear? I don't even have clothes. What should i do now? Ughhhh" she is ranting this to herself.

After half an hour, she decided a outfit and wear it with little but of makeup.

She reached at the given location on time then saw him waving his hand to her.

"I don't know why but i'm not feeling good here. Is anything wrong here or its just my illusion? I can feel some negative energy type" she thought while holding her bag a lil more tight.

Aradhya reached near rohan and he extended his hand to shake, she accept it.

"You're looking so bold and hot my cupcake" while checking her from head to toe.

"Y-you looks cute" and lowered her head.

Aradhya's outfit

Rohan's outfit

He chuckled a little, then they both sit on the grass while enjoying the nature and after doing some little chit chat. Aradhya is still feeling uncomfortable.

"ARUU..!! HOW CAN YOU BE UNCOMFORTABLE AROUND ROHAN? ROHAN BEDI? WHO WAS YOUR COMFORT PERSON ONCE?" she shouted internally, scolding herself.

"Are you okay, cupcake?" while putting his hand on her hand. She nodded her head.

"Umm.. so lemme tell you the main point of inviting you here.. actually.... i-i still like you" while looking in her eyes deeply.

He can clearly saw how her eyes soften when he said that but their is some fire of anger? alote of questions are repeating in her minds.

"d-don't joke around rohan" with a tight smile, nervously looking everywhere except him.

"I'm serious aradhya" the moment he call her 'aradhya' instead of 'cupcake' she knew he is serious now.

"t-then why you.. you leave me..? w-why you didn't c-come back in past three y-years?" while lowering her head as she is not in state to look at him.

It feels like something is stubbing on her heart. The flashback repeats in front of her eyes.

"I knew it. I knew, this types of questions will surely raised in your mind but i'm here to clear all these things now. I want to fix the thing i did before-" but cut in between by aradhya.

"But what if we didn't fix it? what if it didn't work out like before? What if you did anything like that again?" looking into his eyes deeply.

"we will. Ok now listen to me carefully baad main jo puchna ho puch lena aap. To jis din maine aapko propose kiya tha aur aapne haa kar di thi. Uss din mai bhout khush tha jaise ki mai hi 'the happiest alive' hu par kehte hai na khushi jayda der tak nahi rehti. Ussi din kareeb 4 bje ke aas pas mere mummy-papa ka phone aaya aur unhone kaha ki unhe meri zarurat hai. Mai chahta tha ki thume inform karu par main itni jald baazi main sab bhul gaya. Phir socha ki vaha pauch kar thume message hi drop kar dunga par-" cutted by aradhya.

[we will. Ok now listen to me carefully then take whatever main question you want. That's the day I proposed to you and you said yes. I was very happy that day as I am 'the happiest alive' but happiness does not last long. That day around 4 o'clock my parents called me and they said that they needed me. I wanted to inform you but I forgot everything in quick bet. Then I thought of sending the message when i reach their but-]

"par vo message to mere pas aaj tak nahi aaya balki uski jagah aapne hame block kar diya tha. Har social media se" while looking at rohan as some tears are visible in her eyes.

[But I have not received that message till date, instead you have blocked us from every social media.]

"are puri baat to suno. Haa maine aapko block kiya but uska bhi ek reason tha. Vaha par mere mummy-papa ne mujhe ek secret mission ke liye bulaya tha aur kaha tha ki phone unke pas hi chor de. Hum nahi chahte the ki aap hame phone ya message kare aur hum uska reply na de to aap pareshan ho."

[Are listen first. Yes, I blocked you but there was a reason for that too. My parents called me for a secret mission and asked me to leave the phone near them. i don't want you to call me or message me and I don't reply to you to worry you.]

"jo block karke pareshan kiya uska kya? ek message to drop kar sakte the na aap?"

[What about the one who bothered you by blocking you? You could have just dropped a message, right?]

"haa par agar mai aapko btata ki main kisi secret mission par jaa raha hu vaha se bachkar aa bhi pau ya nahi vo tak nahi pata to aap pareshan hoti? even usse bhi jayda hoti. Issi liye nahi btaya tha."

[What if I tell you that I am going on a secret mission and don't even know that i safely escape from there or not, will you be worried if I don't even know about it? Even that would have been better. That's why it was not told.]

She nodded as everything is making a sense for her.

"any other doubt?" while raising his one eyebrow

she shook her head as NO.

"you replied the question i asked before that 'i like you'" a little smile appears on his face

"s-sorry rohan but i-i moved on" with a straight face.

And the moment these words reached his ears, his face turned dark. It seemed as if there was something different in his eyes and he was shattered to pieces.

"what? are you mad aradhya? like seriously? You are joking right" looking deep in her eyes.

"Not joking rohan, even moving on from my first love is really difficult for me but I did and gald for that" with a little smile as she is happy with her decision.

"DON'T YOU SEE THAT I LOVE YOU?" stood up from the ground and shout

"R-rohan w-why are you s-shouting?" she is shivering in fear because our bold girl becomes nervous when someone raise their voice.

"WHY AM I SHOUTING? ARADHYA CAN'T YOU GET THIS IN YOUR LITTLE BRAIN? I REALLY LIKE YOU" as he is not in his sense

"N-no n-no you don't.. you don't l-like me............... if you like me then you didn't shout this way! Y-you are lying." she stood up from the ground and tears start falling from her eyes.

To be continued

Is rohan really love her?
So who is your favourite character?
-Vivaan
-Rishab
-Kiara
-Aradhya

TARGET: 200 votes?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 15.8K 50
A cycle of falling in love, marrying, and falling out again leads to love. Because love is the endgame. __________ The Chauhan's are one of the most...
62.4K 2.6K 37
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| Mr Aditya Singh Rathore , A Crowned Prince and a Successful Businessman of Udaipur , Workaholic, Grumpy , possessive...
92K 6K 22
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥?" __________________________...
7.9M 485K 70
This book will be under editing from 1st may, I won't take it down but I suggest you all wait till this message is removed |NOT AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE...