A Twist of Fate (BTS Taehyung...

Od YeongHee7508

It all started with a simple mistake, a twist of fate, that changed their lives. Y/N is a normal 21 years old... Viac

Intro
CHARACTER AESTHETICS~
Who is Kim Taehyung?
Please don't leave~
A ride with cops
A Call
The Funeral
Are you my Sasaeng?
God Promise
You have an accomplice
Are you really Kim Taehyung?
You've gone crazy
I must have killed him again
You should tie him with this
Stockholm Syndrome
Signing a contract?
Who is this chipmunk?
I want new clothes
Why is it repeating again?
Who was it?
Your severance pay is out
Anyone can sing
I'm done now
We need to move out
You want me to write a letter?
I'm Kang Mi Yeong
Do you like her?

I killed someone

247 24 39
Od YeongHee7508

Now Y/N is sitting in the garden of her company on a bench.

She dialed her mother's number on her phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello eomma! Did you parcel the persimmons?"

"Yeah! I did. But do you think that you would get promoted now?"

"Y-yeah eomma!"

Actually according to the rules Y/N should have been promoted a year before. But Mr. Lee doesn't send her name.

"Y/Nah! I'm sure that he would like these. I picked high quality persimmons. Then I dried them myself. I put so much love in these. You can't get such persimmons in market."

"T-thank you eomma!"

"You seem so sad Y/N"

"I-it's nothing eomma."

"What is it? Tell me."

"I'm just nervous eomma as K-kim Taehyung will come to our company today."

"WHAT! KIM TAEHYUNG! Oh my God! He is my favourite K-pop idol. Omo Y/N you are so lucky to meet him. Behave nicely in front of him, okay?"

"N-ne eomma. Bye"

Then she ended the call and sighed.

"Jimin is also not there." She said and again sighed.

Actually on that day company sent Jimin to another city for some matter of company. He tried to cancel his name but Y/N asked him to go. He already apologized to Y/N for not being there on that day.

Suddenly her phone started to ring. She looked at the caller I'd to find an unknown number.

She frowned and picked up the call.

"Hello?"

"Hello mam! Am I speaking to Miss Yun Y/N?"

"Y-yeah"

"I'm from pony deliveries ma'am. There was a parcel of yours. But you weren't at home. So your neighbour received it."

"Oh oka- wait what? Neighbour? By any chance, was he tall and good looking? Did he have tattoos?"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Oh okay, Thanks."

Then she ended the call.

"Shit!" She mumbled and went back in the office building.

She was going towards her department suddenly she heard a voice.

"Hey neighbour!"

She looked back to see Jung kook leaning on a pillar.

"Huh? What are you doing here?" She asked after letting out a sigh. He came towards her.

"There was a parcel of yours. I thought that it may be important." He said while handing her a box of persimmons. She quickly took the box from him and opened it. But when she opened the box, her eyes widened.

"Where are the 5?" She asked.

Actually in that box, five spaces were empty.

"That was the fee. Two persimmons to receive your parcel. Three persimmons for bringing it to here." He said.

"Huh?"

"But that was delicious!" He said and left while chewing on a persimmon.

She was looking at her back while he was leaving.

"I can't believe at the duality of this man. At the night, he was behaving like an angel. And now he is being a jerk!!" She said to herself while shaking her head sidewise.

_________________

"But why are you giving me these?" Mr. Lee asked to Y/N, who was giving him the box of persimmons.

"My mother grew these herself on countryside. When I told her that in my office there's a person who takes care of me really well then she told me to give these to that person." She said and then laughed nervously.

"Ah I see!" He nodded and opened the box.

"But why are there 5 chocolates in the box of persimmons?" He asked with a frown.

"Th-this is because..... b-because....... yeah. There may be a collaboration between cheongda persimmons and Italian chocolates." she hesitantly replied.

"Collaboration?"

"Y-yeah"

Then he picked a persimmon and put it in his mouth.

"Wow! It's so delicious!!!" He said happily.

"Y/N, I'll take care of you further also. You'll work with us in this company for many yea-"

He was saying this but suddenly someone opened the door of the room with loud noise.

It was Mr. Lee's boss.

"HOW CAN YOU LET HIM GO LEE!" He yelled. Mr. Lee gulped.

___________________

At night

Now Y/N, Mr. Lee and other employees of marketing department were sitting in a bar spending last time with Y/N as she has got fired.

"See Y/N, you didn't deserve this job. You deserved better than this." Mr. Lee said while drinking alcohol.

"You were so good Y/N." A female employee said.

Actually they put all the blame over Y/N. That it was she because of whom the tit didn't get renewed.

At that time, Y/N just wanted to throw all the alcohol in her glass on the face of Mr. Lee. But she couldn't do it.

She was getting angry at them for showing their fake concern when they put the false blame on her while Mr. Lee was the in charge for that project.

"Now I have to go." Mr. Lee said.

"I also have to go." Another employee said while looking at her wrist watch.

"Me too"

"Yeah me too"

One by one all the employees were gone. So Y/N also stood up ready to go.

__________________

Now the drunk Y/N is walking in an alley while thinking about her day.

"Section chief Lee, you son of b*itch!" She mumbled when she saw a person walking in front of her with his back towards her.

"I won't leave you." She mumbled. Then she took of her shoe and took it in her hand.

She started to take large and quiet steps towards that person. And then....

*DHAM*

She hit the head of that person, whom she was thinking to be Mr. Lee, with the shoe with as much as force she could and the person's body fell on the ground.

A victorious smile formed on her face. She came closer to have a look at his face.

But when she turned the body lying on the ground, to see its face, she gasped in shock. It was...

Kim Taehyung

"N-no this c-can't be p-possible."

"I k-killed s-someone and that too Kim T-Taehyung?"

Her voice came like a whisper.

"N-no....h-he can't be d-dead!"

But when she saw blood on the ground near him, she screamed in fear.

TO BE CONTINUED........

--------------------------|||----------------------------

Hello everyone! How are you all? I'm so sorry for updating after so many days. Actually my pre board exams are going on. I hope you will understand.

Please bear your dumb author.

Thank you......💜

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

159K 8.3K 38
Cha y/n who belongs to a very rich family, fell in love with Jeon jungkook who is a poor guy. Despite the opposition of this relationship by her fami...
278K 7.9K 24
Y/N has been captured by Jungkook, the hidden boss of Bangtan gang, as she saw saw something she was not supposed to. Do you think Y/N will be able t...
231K 8.8K 31
Y/N's life was perfect until she bumped into him. Helping him was her biggest mistake. "You'll regret this" He muttured under his breath. "Why me...
47.5K 1.6K 28
*Written 2017* *Edited 2022* Hello there ^^ I hope you will like my ff, this is the first time I write one. I have a lot of ideas so have fun by read...