MY HUBBY

By Inimay_1325

what happens when a guy gets married with a girl who is 10 years younger than him . And unknowingly she falls... More

WEDDING 💍
PARDON ME .
MISSED YOU...
✨️MISTAKE....? ✨️
BUSINESS TRIP
LOVE YOU
SHOPPING
✨️LOVED BY YOU ✨️
✨️DINNER NIGHT ✨️
✨️SHOULDN'T HAVE ✨️
RAIN 💦
SORRY HUBBY 🥺
FEVER🤒
✨️I WANT IT ✨️
✨️MAKE LOVE TO U..✨️
✨️HE'S INSANE ✨️
MISS HIM ALREADY .
SICK
HE'S COMING HOME ?
ITS NOT NEW
✨️HIDING FROM ME ....?✨️
✨️PLUSHIE...? [ NO..! OUR SON...].✨️
✨️BRAT✨️
✨️MINE✨️
✨️ HURTING ...? ✨️
GENTLE
INJURY
ENEMIES ?
MY CLOTHES
✨️HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU..? ✨️
✨️DO YOU LIKE IT ? ✨️
ATLEAST THIS TIME
PREGNANT....?
PETER
HUBBY
HOME
SHOWER💫
✨️THANK YOU ✨️
✨️LEAVING TO MUMBAI ✨️
✨️SAD✨️😔
✨️YOU'RE PRECIOUS.✨️
✨️BEAUTIFUL ✨️
✨️LEON✨️

PISSED...?

230 3 3
By Inimay_1325

Its almost evening meanwhile leo's on video call with clients ,where Charlie's watching tv while drifting slowly .

She leans and sleeps on his shoulder, when leo feels her head ,he continues talking knowing she's gonna sleep like that .

After few minutes of call ,he ends it .

"Little puppy has grown up , can't believe she will be mom...". He sighs murmering then kisses her head.

Caressing her hair , kissing forehead for every 2 minutes , leo made her sleep so warmly , he slowly laid her down then laid beside her covering them in blanket when charlie automatically snuggled inside his embrace .

"Have a good rest my squirrel... ". He smiles caressing her head closing his eyes too .

.

.

.

.

"Ahhhh....mom can you not give me this kind of foods plz.......!! ". Charlie makes a weary face , whinning moving plate from her side seeing all vegetables and rice .

"Sw-sweety , its good for you dear ,plz don't cry , you sure likes it darling...come on just try once....". Mrs .Joseph tries to convinces as she can see leo's tired pissed face , however charlie pouts lowering her head sadly shooking her head as no

Leo's been watching her since long back with a expression less face .

"What you wanna eat then...?". He interrupts ,so calmly and sounds gently .

Charlie hesistantly looks up at him , for the way he asked her , she gulps "no-nothing hubby i-i will eat this food , so-sorry...". She mumbles taking plate .

He chuckles "its okay , don't force yourself , i'll take you out for dinner ,mom can you give her some milk , i'll be back ,drink that....". he sounds more like order getting up his chair walks upstairs , giving her a little smile meanwhile leena , mrs .Joseph are smiling at both of them where charlie is confusingly nervous ,coz that face of his is so much calmer then she thought he would be .

She's seeing him walking upstairs till he closes the damn door of their room , as mrs .Joseph holds her face closing her mouth which is hunging down in suprise .

Charlie blinks seeing her "mo-m hubby....?". She slutters then leena "aww....vadina , your hubby's taking you out , enjoy ,just eat whatever you want...go , go fast ,why are you even still here..". Leena pushes her as Charlie giggles happily runs upstairs.

After getting ready , leo holds her hands takes to car .

"Tom...where are you ?". He talks in phone standing near the car signs her to get inside ,Charlie nods sits inside , then leo gets in , as tom said he's coming in 10 mins .

She gulps seeing him sitting beside her "hu-hubby ar-are you an-angry at me..?". She asks in a scared puppy voice .

Leo finds her too cute with that scared face and hesitant puppy voice blinking at him with her big doe eyes .

He smiles very little for her question "why did you ask that ?" Whispers moving close to her .

Charlie gulps seeing him bend ,as she gulps slowly moves her hands to his collar then circles around his neck .

Leo smiles holding gently around her waist pulling closer says "why would i be angry at you darling...when i can give you , anything if you ask , i just want you to be happy and healthy...".

Charlie smiles shyly looks down , "look at me charlie...". Whispers caressing her cheeks , she bites her lower lip looks at him very slowly .

Leo smiles "warning , im gonna kiss you ,now....". He says, as she giggles nodding pulling him closer , meanwhile leo smashes his lips on her .

After kissing for some, leo finds tom's getting nearing the car , he slowly leaves her as she wipes her lips looking down .

Tom starts the car , meanwhile leo's tells him to drive to the location he shows .

.

.

.

After like 30 mins they reaches a location where , there is a 5star hotel .

Charlie gasps looking at it ,cause it looks so expensive ,also it is .

"Hu-hubby , this is bea-utiful....". She leaves a suprise gasp whispering looking at it .

Leo chuckles nodding "come lets get in first..". Says taking her hand .

They takes a seat as , meanwhile waitress approaches them asking "A very good evening sir ,what would you like to orderrr....?". She asks , where Charlie shockingly looks at her from menu card for the accent she just used .

Leo looks at her , meanwhile that waitress smiles shyly looking at him .

"Charlie, what you want to eat baby...?". He asks as Charlie smiles at him saying " i want chicken fried rice , lobsters and ice-cream hubby....".

"Cool , same for me ..and make it as soon as possible ". He says as that waitress smiles showing tugging her hair "sure sir , you will like our sevices...". Says walking away from them .

Charlie looks at her like wants to punch right in her face ,which leo finds cute.

"if you want anything just staring them won't works darling , should order ...". He says slightly letting out a chuckle taking the magazine .

Charlie puts a sulky face "she's not good hubby , trying so much for your attention , ...i don'tlike that girl...". Says with a pouty face .

Leo frowns "attention..? , he asks , she nods , he rolls his eyes saying "as if I care". simply

"Umm....but she's trying to get a impression from you...i don't like it...". Charlie says then sees that same waitress coming towards them again.

She turns her face angrily .

"Sir....here your order...".that waitress says in a low seductive tone , bending near him keeping their order on table somewhat closer to leo meanwhile leo busy in reading that magazine , and all this observing by Charlie.

"Hmm...excuse me thank you ,now you can leave , we can serve by ourselves...".Charlie says with annoying face and tone .

Leo chuckles at her eye roll and sassy face .

"Aw...sorry ma'am ,but its our responsibility to serve the food ".saying she first serves to leo looking at him with a shy smile,where leo gives her a normal stern look then stops her saying "enough....".

Then she serves to Charlie saying "you must be sir's PA ,im i right....ma'am.?".she asks as charlie frowns looks at her says "No...! Im his wife ,he's my hubby....its good if you mind your own business....".says making that waitresses face to fell down .

"Is this ,what  you called your service...?  annoying customers , asking personals...?". He asks in cold nonchalant tone eating ,not even looking at her , then she smiles akwardly says"sorry sir ,im just curious ,whether you're married...?".

"Thats not your concern , will you leave ..? , or you want us to leave...?". He asks in one go still eating slicing the chicken piece.

She smiles at him nervously "so-rry sir , sorry ma'am , enjoy your dinner....". Saying she moves from there.

Meanwhile charlie is just too stunned to speak ,she felt bad ,but still happy inside ,cause leo didn't give a shit to anybody ,but her

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 167 11
Highest ranking #1 on ot7bts #2 0n ot7;ts #17 on jjkff #30 on jkff #36 on secrets #47on jjkff Hi guys...This is my first try on writing..so im gonna...
1.3M 10K 17
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...
38.3K 1.6K 32
I was brought out of my slumber, with a loud thud of the door slamming close & the sound of locking it after. It was too dark for me to see who exact...
291K 11.3K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...