Resident Evil: the Umbran Dev...

By SoloTitanSlayer

(DMC/Bayonetta Male Reader x Resident Evil) More

Bio - Y/N
Prolongue - The Lucky Escape
RE0 - Chapter 1 - First Day on the Job
RE0 - Chapter 3 - An Unexpected Alliance
RE0 - Chapter 4 - Exploring the Mansion with a new Friend
RE0 - Chapter 5 - Good and Evil should be in Balance
RE0 - Chapter 6 - A Sad, but Honorable, Way to Go

RE 0 - Chapter 2 - A Third on the Team

509 24 0
By SoloTitanSlayer

Y/N PoV.

"Zombies and monsters?" Rebecca asks, but then a zombie dog comes from another one of the windows, breaking down the glass. I dragged Rebecca away from the corpse as I got myself between her and the dog. "Come here, Puppy~ come here~" I said taunting him, hearing the undead hound growl at me, which only made me smirk.

The dog rushed at me, as I slapped it out of the way with my Virus enhanced arm, for the first time letting it transform back into his true form after a while, but at the same time, the arm started pulsating, as the violet parts glowed strangely, like wanting to tell me something. That's when two more dogs made their way in as they rushed at me trying to bite me. I took out one of the guns and shot one, but as I was about to shoot the other, the dog I had hit before pounced on it like a cougar and started devouring it, as if he had to eat it's corpse to grow and evolve.

While this happened, I let the suit consume the dog I killed, but after a bit, the suitcase did not change into a weapon, for some strange reason... I definetly need to tell Rodin about this when I can, but now it's not the time. I can't leave Rebecca alone, especially since I don't know about the dog, which had finished eating his prey by then, and as it happened, he basically turned into a puddle of goo, and then a strange red crystal floated out of it, with some good acting as a pedestal and protection.

My arm glowed, and even slightly moved on it's own, and it hurt each time I tried to defy it, so I gave in, walking closer as to grab the crystal, and when I was close, then goo turned back into an animal form, this time not undead like before, but somehow... demonic, if it wasn't for the fact that it was sitting down, like a puppy waiting to be pet as his tails slowly wiggled behind him from left to right and viceversa.

"What the hell? It's a puppy now?!?" Rebecca yelled from behind me as I gently pet the top of his head "I guess so..?" I spoke, not sure of it myself, as I then added "It never happened to me before" I said as I rub the dog-like animal in front of me, but that's when something surprising happened "Thanks Master for petting me... But please... Give me a name" I heard as I looked at the dog "You can talk?" I asked him as I immediately heard Rebecca from behind "You're nuts! He didn't talk at all."

"She's right, Master... But mainly because you can understand me, but if you wish, I can make it so other people, like her can understand me as well" The dog spoke as I nodded "Please do... So at least I won't appear more insane then I am." I said as I let my Demonic Arm return normal while thinking of a name, as the dog was still in sitting position "Understood" he said and now it was Rebecca's turn to be shocked "Holy Shit! He can actually talk?!?!?" Rebecca said. I don't know what kind of fortitude she has to not Faint here, she doesn't look like it, but she's a tough girl.

Still I had to think about it for a bit, but then I had an idea, since he looked very feral like, and he had this demonic vibe to it... I decided to call him Cerberus, but then I changed my mind "Your name will be, Inferno!" I said as the animal wigged his tail happily, definetly loving the name "Thank, Master" the dog said as he bowed down, but I then pet his head once more. "Please, just Y/N is fine... While you may act as a familiar... We are but colleagues here" I said as the dog raised himself on all fours "Then so it shall be done, Y/N" the dog spoke taking on a male voice.

(This voice)

"Well, now that everything is done, we can continue" I said as Rebecca had gotten to the dead body of her teammate, closing his eyes as to give him rest, while also taking up the ammo he had on him, to increase her chance of survivability. "The key points to the dining cart, we should go there." I nod as I walk with Inferno, just behind Rebecca. As we pass through the cars, we see that more zombie have been reanimated, as I allow Inferno to bite on them and devour them, but as we go to the second cart, Rebecca's Walkie-talkie goes off.

"This is Rebecca. Over" she says as she takes on the walkie-talkie as she soon gets a response, though it's very glitchy due to the poor reception "This is Enrico. What's your location? Over." "Captain Enrico!? Hello. Can you read me?" She asked, making sure that the interferences weren't going to give out an incomplete message "Please Respond" she added at the end.

As soon as she let go of the voice button, the man on the other side spoke "I can read you, now listen up. We've obtained detailed information on the fugitive found from a document in a wreaked wagon..." He spoke, probably talking about Billy, the guy we met before. Still he continued as I listened on "... Billy Coen killed as many as 23 people. Over" Enrico said as Rebecca widened her eyes in shock "23... People!?." She released in complete shock.

I wasn't surprised, I had killed worst myself, though all Umbrella operatives or nasty sons of bitches, or demons/experiments, but I still listened on as the conversation continued "... We've also confirmed that he was institutionalized. So keep you guard up." He spoke, Rebecca was still in shock, not knowing what to think, let alone say "Can you hear me, Rebecca? Over." Enrico spoke through the walkie-talkie once again. "Stay alert, Rebecca. He wouldn't think twice before killing you." She then tried to resume contact, but to no avail, as she put her radio back onto the belt.

"I don't believe that... If it was true, the dudes would have roughed him up a little, instead he looks like a prince in shining armor that came out of a fantasy book, something isn't right" I spoke as I looked at her, she sighed "Probably... Or else he would have shoot us down before... But like the captain said, better keep our guards up" Rebecca said as she went to the Restaurant Car door, and opened it using the key, opening the car, and leaving the key there, though honestly it wasn't a very smart move... If there were alive people on the train that is.

As if I couldn't help but attract danger, Billy swooped in the cart after us, probably he had hidden himself on the upstairs of the passenger wagon before, waiting for us to open the door for him, as we once more end up pointing guns at each other, with Inferno being in between me and him, growling and ready to bite him, hell he would have already done it if I didn't told him to stop.

"It's dangerous around here, why don't we cooperate?" He asks as a chuckle escapes my lips "You talk a lot of cooperation, for being the one pointing a gun towards us... How about we lower them down together?" I spoke to him, he still aimed that at me "Sure... If you also make sure your feral dog doesn't eat me alive when I do" he said as I looked at Inferno, nodding as he looked at me, as he stopped being in an attack position, but walked closer to Rebecca, he knows it our mission to protect her thanks to the Master/Familiar connection we share, so everything I know, he knows and viceversa.

Billy and I the slowly lowered our guns, till we both put them away "See~ it wasn't that hard~" I said jokingly as usual, but Rebecca had to spoke "Cooperate with you?" "Listen little girl..." Billy immediately spoke back "... If you haven't noticed, there are some pretty freaked out things on this train..." he spoke as he started getting up the stairs, stopping around the 2nd or 3rd step to look back toward us "... And I, for one, want to get out of here, and I don't think we stand a chance, unless we talk about the supernatural freak over here" he spoke pointing at me, which caused Inferno to growl

"You expect me to help you? A wanted criminal? I don't need your help, plus he is here to be my bodyguard, so honestly the only one that's screwed is you" Rebecca said as I looked at her "You know... a third one wouldn't be so bad, you can at least be useful to carry all our stuff~" I joked towards Billy, who snickered at this "Alright, Amazing Duo! What should I call you?" He asks as Rebecca immediately speaks "I'm Rebecca Chambers, but for you it's Officer Chambers" she speaks trying to be tough, as Billy chuckled "Okay then, Rebecca..." He spoke trying to touch her, but she moved away and I also slapped his hand away, now Inferno growling louder.

"Chill out everyone... I am no bad dude... Except in appearence... What about you, Devil Hunter" he asked looking towards me as I put my hands in the pockets of my clothing "You can call me Y/n, Mr Jailbreak. The puppy here is Inferno, cause that's where you gonna end up if you make him angry~" I said as said Familiar proudly spoke "Hear that, tough guy?" Which left Billy so shocked he almost fell down the little stairs he made.

"Well then, why don't you go and try... While I wait here for you three?" He said as Rebecca spoke "No need, Y/N please stay here with Inferno... I can do it on my own... If he moves, shoot him" she said as she then got up the stairs, while Billy, Inferno and I waited downstairs. We didn't talk, just trying to square each other up as we then heard screaming, which could only have been Rebecca. Inferno immediately rushed up the stairs, while I and Billy followed suit in that exact order.

As we got a visual on the top floor, we saw Rebecca get attacked by the Leeches, as Inferno barked so loudly to disrupt the Leeches, giving me clear shot of those pesky bastards that lead the pack, one tried to make an escape through the window, but Billy hit it with sniper-like precision, killing it.

I went to grab the poor girl as I was looking at the Leeches moving away, as Billy came closer too "Is she okay?" He asked me, as Rebecca was still conscious and awake, they luckily didn't try anything funny as she gave him a thumbs up, as them thunders illuminated the scenario, as Inferno noticed a strange figure outside, causing us to look at it too.

"Who is that guy? And why are the leeches going towards him?" Billy spoke as the train then started moving, like if it gained power once more, resuming the course "What's going on?" Rebecca asked "The right question is who is operating this shit" I said as Rebecca sprinted to go towards the first car, but Billy interrupted

"We gotta cooperate from now on, or else we may not survive this" he said, Rebecca wanted to say something sassy, but avoided it "Fine, but if you do something funny, you'll be shot or bit down" she said as Billy took out some Ammo, but I stopped him "You better keep them, after all I am with her most of the time, and I have unlimited ammo, so she ain't needing more than she already has"

"If you find anything, give me a call, okay you two?" He asks as we nod, walking towards the back of the cart, where the window is, which leads outside and where a ladder brings us to the top, I let Inferno stay back with Billy, since it's easier to keep an eye on the fugitive with Inferno there.

As we got to the top of the Train, we had to push ourselves against the wind and the rain, as I had to basically be attached to Rebecca's back due to her being pushed back, we soon reached the electric cable, as Rebecca started fixing them, so the door now worked, but then some Leeches attacked her. I sliced out some, but she leaned back to avoid them, causing us to crush on the car due to a hole in the roof as she landed on top of me, with an involuntary kiss.

Of course this had her blush hard as fuck and she quickly moved away, as I got up and stretched my back, making some crunchy sounds, which made me feel better "You're a great kisser~" I teased her as she became even redder and shouted "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" She yelled as Billy then spoke to us through the Walkie-talkie.

"Hey, what happened out there?" He spoke as Rebecca regained enough composure to speak "We got forced into a car, and we can't exit..." She looked around "There is a small elevator for food, we have a key in here, we will send it to you downstairs, in the kitchen, go and take it." She spoke as I passed her the key to the conductor's office and she send them down.

"What do we do now?" She asks coming on the other side of the car, near the door, as I had sat down in front of it, sure I could open it, but where is the fun in that? Plus an occasion to know more about her, after all, my mission is to protect her, not cleaning up this mess. "Well Cutie Patootie, we wait" as she had to sit down on my lap, the alternative was a wet floor, so she chose the most embarrassing but safer option "Don't call me that!!"

Inferno PoV.

I was now forced to follow Billy, as he took the keys from the service elevator in the kitchen below and started walking back towards the passenger cars, where the rooms 202 and 201 were. He went to check on the 201, while I sniffed something and used my powers to enter the 202 room by becoming goo and sliding under the door. Once inside, I kept sniffing till I found a gun, a Magnum revolver under the lowest of the beds, sure I could tell Billy about it, but I don't trust him a bit, so I took it towards me and took it in my mouth.

Then with my paws and claws I took the blood of the dead body on the bed, and made a demonic circle and put the gun in it. Then I infused some power in it as the gun was teleported to my master, and I walked out of the room, before Billy could come out and notice I was gone.

Y/N PoV.

I was taking with Rebecca when the gun spawned on the ground beside us "You can take it, Inferno found it and sent it. I don't need it, so you can use it... Matter of fact... Can I get your walkie-talkie for a bit?" I asked her, she nodded and gave it to me, as I used the point of the Knives to make my finger bleed a bit, making a small demonic circle behind the Walkie-talkie.

The circle glowed and after a bit Rodin's voice spoke "Hey Kid... What's the matter? Stuck in your first solo mission already?" He asked as I chuckled, Rebecca was simply flabbergasted by now "No, though I think Pandora's Box has a problem... I absorbed a supernatural beast, but the suitcase didn't transform into anything... Wanna tell me why?" I asked him as he hummed on the other side of the phone.

"Ah, probably I forgot... There is a safe code of sorts... Mainly for fire-arms... Where you need to feed the box a gun, and then you can summon the gun, but if you took a beast that could upgrade the gun, you can summon the normal and the upgraded version of the gun in question... What monster did Pandora Consume?" Rodin asked as I told him "An Undead dog, one became my familiar, but I let Pandora eat the corpse of another one." I told him

"Of course the first demonic powers you awaken Naturally is HIS" Trish said, in a displeased tone, if I may add, but Rodin immediately spoke back "Don't worry Kid, I'll send you the weapon type you need" he spoke as I had to ask "How would you do that?" As Rodin chuckled "What fun is it if I spoil the surprise?"

A/N: Marry Christmas everyone. Hope you enjoy this little present from me. And I hope to see you all still reading my stories in 2024. Also I changed RE0 - Chapter 1 slightly due to some inconsistentcy with the guns progression of normal RE games, since the guns before were more on the Desert Eagle style, and not starting handguns. I also updated the Bio, so he has more job related clothing and not just an elegant suit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482 54 10
Chris Redfield x Male Reader
20.1K 629 13
{๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ฅ ๐‡๐ž๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐›๐ž๐ซ๐  ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ!๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ} ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ, an unlikely couple goes through the trials of being opposites while fighting...
1.1M 20.7K 193
This is mainly gonna be Wesker, Leon, Jake, Chris and Piers