MLP x Alicorn Male Reader

By LarryLegend759

An Alicorn was born which all of Equestria does not know about. He was raised without an actual family, so he... More

Prologue: Welcome to Ponyvile
Friendship is Magic, Part 1
Friendship is Magic Part 2
The Ticket Master
Applebuck Season
Griffon the Brush Off
Author's Note (14 December 2023)
Dragonshy
Bridle Gossip
Author's Note (16 December 2023)
Swarm of the Century
Winter Wrap Up
Call of the Cutie
Fall Weather Friends
Suited For Success
Meet the Sparkles
Feeling Pinkie Keen
Sonic Rainboom
Stare Master
The Show Stoppers
A Dog and Pony Show
Green Isn't Your Color
Over a Barrel
A Bird in the Hoof
The Cutie Mark Chronicles
Owl's Well That Ends Well
Party of One
The Best Night Ever (Season 1 Finale)
Season 2: The Return of Harmony (Part 1)
Season 2: The Return of Harmony (Part 2)
(Y/N)'s Departure
Important Author's Note (28 February 2024)
Lesson Zero
Luna Eclipsed
Sisterhooves Social
I Made My Equestria Girls Story
The Cutie Pox
May the Best Pet Wins
The Mysterious Mare Do Well
Sweet and Elite
Secret of My Excess
Short: Night Corps First Test
Hearth's Warming Eve
Family Appreciation Day
Baby Cakes
The Last Roundup
Author's note (14 May 2024)
The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000
Read It and Weep
Hearts and Hooves Day

Boast Busters

2.7K 76 122
By LarryLegend759

[One month after the Gilda's party, we see Twilight, Spike and (Y/N) in the Golden Oak Library]

Spike: Come on, Twilight. You can do it!

(Y/N): [Silently amazed by Twilight's previous magical acuity] Let's see what else, you can do.

Twilight: Okay, here goes.

[Magical chime]

Spike: Ha ha! Ya did it! Growing magic, that's number twenty-five. Twenty-five different types of tricks and counting. And I think this is the best trick so far.

Spike: [Talking to his own reflection on the mirror] Hello, Rarity. What's that? Aw, it's nothin', just my awesome mustache. [Laughter]

Twilight: Sorry, Romeo. As attractive and enticing as you look, it's just for practice, and it's gotta go.

Spike: Wait! [His mustache disappeared] Aw, rats!

Twilight: [Laughter]

Twilight: [Looks to (Y/N)] What do you think, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): [Never seen these magic tricks in his life] That was cool!!!

Twilight: You are always free to learn them anytime.

(Y/N): I am willing to learn from the best.

Twilight: [Blushing]

Spike: She definitely wants to spend time with her cru-

Twilight: [Covers Spike's mouth]

(Y/N): What did Spike say?

Twilight: He said he loves your company and he also said he would love for you to come by often. If you want to learn magic or want a good book... [Blushing] You are free to come by. [Chuckling maniacally as she is a terrible liar]

Spike: [Thinking] What is she thinking? No one is stupid enough to fall for that lie.

(Y/N): No problem, Spike. I'll come by.

Spike: [Thinking] HE FELL FOR IT!?

(Y/N): Twi, I would love to come by to your place more. I beginning to like reading more and more with great books you have ordered. And your skills in magic makes me want to improve mine.

Twilight: [Blushing] That's great!

(Y/N): Why don't we head outside? You might need some fresh air after those tricks you did.

Twilight: That is quite considerate of you.

(Y/N): Thanks.

[Both Twilight & (Y/N) went downstairs as Spike was still standing]

Spike: [Muttering] Just confess already.

Twilight: [Yelling from downstairs] Spike! Are you coming?

Spike: Be right there!

[They all leave and close the door]

Spike: Twenty-five, Twilight. Twenty-five different kinds of tricks and counting. I thought unicorns were only supposed to have a little magic that matches their special talents!

(Y/N): Spike's right. I've been around for thousands of years and I must say that you are a rarity when it comes to your skills in magic.

Twilight: True, for ponies whose talents are for things like cooking or singing or math. But what if a unicorn's special talent is magic?

(Y/N): Well, that never happened before.

Spike: Unless it's Twilight, and you know a ton of magic.

Twilight: Oh, Spike, stop. I'm sure there are lots of ponies right here in Ponyville that know just as much magic as me.

(Y/N): You're being modest Twilight. You and I are the only ponies in Ponyville that are adept with magic. If it was all of Equestria, then I may say otherwise. There are always ponies better than oneself.

Spike: Yeah, but I am talking about unicorns, so you don't count (Y/N). I personally don't think there's another unicorn in all of Equestria with your kind of ability, Twilight.

(Y/N): Spike, you should listen to what I have just said. There is always a chance of someone being better than you. I am not downplaying Twi here, but this is coming from experience.

Snails: Gangway! Comin' through!

Spike: Augh! Snips, Snails! What's goin' on?

Snails: Wha, haven't you heard?

Spike: Whoa!

Snails: There's a new unicorn in town!

(Y/N): Another unicorn?

Snips: Yeah! They say that she's got more magical powers than any other unicorn ever!

Twilight: Really?

Spike: Aw, no way, that honor goes to Twilight here.

(Y/N): I want to see this unicorn for myself.

Twilight: Where is this unicorn?

Snails: Ho, she's in the town square. Come on!

Snips: Yeah! [laughter] Come on! Whooo!

(Y/N): [Eager] Now I really want to know this pony.

[Twilight, Spike, and (Y/N) were at the Town Square awaiting the pony that has advertised herself]

Trixie: Come one, come all! Come and witness the amazing magic of the Great and Powerful Trixie!

Audience: Ooh!

[(Y/N) is next to Twilight on the left]

Trixie: Watch in awe as the Great and Powerful Trixie performs the most spectacular feats of magic ever witnessed by pony eyes!

[Fireworks and fanfare]

(Y/N): [Clapping] That was a grand spectacle.

Trixie: [Blushes at his comment]

Twilight: [Noticed her blush and starting to feel jealous]

Rarity: My, my, my! What boasting!

Spike: Come on, nopony's as magical as Twi- Twi- Twi- Oh! [He realized he was speaking to Rarity then clears throat] Hey, Rarity, I, uh- Mustache!

(Y/N): Not great, Spike.

Spike: [Determined] Got to do better

(Y/N): That's the spirit.

Twilight: [Looked away from (Y/N) and Spike's conversation]

Twilight: [Speaking to Rarity] There's nothing wrong with being talented, is there?

Applejack: Nothin' at all, 'cep'n when someone goes around showin' it off like a school filly with fancy new ribbons.

Rarity: Just because one has the ability to perform lots of magic does not make one better than the rest of us.

Rainbow Dash: Especially when ya got me around being better than the rest of us.

[Applejack glaring at Rainbow]

Rainbow Dash: Heh... Uh, I mean, yeah, uh, magic shmagic. Boo!

(Y/N): Come on, girls. Don't you think you are being too harsh on this Mare? She just want to show her skills to Equestria. Besides, I think it's kind of cute what she's doing.

Twilight: [Thinking] What!?

Trixie: [Blushed then quickly composed herself] Well, well, well, it seems we have some neighsayers in the audience. Who is so ignorant as to challenge the magical ability of the Great and Powerful Trixie? Do they not know that they're in the presence of the most magical unicorn in all of Equestria?

Rarity: [Raspberry] Just who does she think she is?

(Y/N): A pony that is doing her job to perform.

Spike: Yeah! Since we all know that Twilight here is-

Twilight: Spike! Shhhh! [Pushes Spike away from the girls and (Y/N).

Spike: What? What's wrong?

Twilight: You see the way they reacted to Trixie? I don't want anyone thinking I'm a show-off.

Spike: You forgot (Y/N). He doesn't seem to mind. He seems infatuated at this mare's tricks...

[Spike and Twilight sees (Y/N) clapping at Trixie doing small trick]

Spike: ...Almost like a child.

Twilight: Well, he's (Y/N). He only went out to explore whenever he was bored, which he says was rare. He never truly seen stuff like these in the Everfree Forest. So he may be naive about a lot of things in Equestria.

Spike: I guess. But what are you doing do about it? Because from I see, Trixie seems to be in love with (Y/N).

Twilight: Spike, I don't we shoul- What?? [Looks at Trixie and (Y/N) direction]

(Y/N): Wonderful. [She did more tricks which impressed him immensely]

[The other girls were not impressed]

Trixie: [Thinking] This pony really love my tricks and he is an Alicorn. And he is actually kind of cute. Of course he would be amazed by the Great and Powerful Trixie. Maybe he is interested in me more than just my magic tricks. [Blushing]

Twilight: [Shocked] I really want to show her off, but I don't want the girls to be mad. I don't want to lose my friends, but I don't want to lose (Y/N) to Trixie... I can't decide!!!

Spike: Just show her off. Maybe the girls will forgive you.

Twilight: I don't know Spike. I'm afraid of what they will say to me.

[Fanfare]

Rainbow Dash: So, "Great and Powerful Trixie". What makes you think you're so awesome, anyway?

Trixie: Heh, why, only the Great and Powerful Trixie has magic strong enough to vanquish the dreaded ursa major!

[Fanfare, fireworks]

(Y/N): [Shocked] But that's impossible!

Trixie: When all hope was lost, the ponies of Hoofington had no one to turn to. But the Great and Powerful Trixie stepped in and, with her awesome magic, vanquished the ursa major and sent it back to its cave deep within the Everfree Forest!

(Y/N): [Thinking] But that is impossible. I have been in the Everfree Forest living in that old castle for all of my life. Even when I was out exploring and finding a place to belong, I never found any prints coming from an Ursa major.

Snips and Snails: Sweet!

Snips: That settles it.

Snails: Trixie truly is the most talented, the most magical, the most awesome unicorn in Ponyville.

Snips: No, in all of Equestria!

Spike: How do you know? You didn't see it! And besides, Twi- [Mouth zipped by Twilight's magic] Mmph! M-mmph!

(Y/N): [Thinking] That mare must be lying. That's a shame. She is a wonderful performer though. I do like her tricks.

Trixie: [laughter] It's true, my enthusiastic little admirers. Trixie is most certainly the best in Ponyville.

[Cricket sounds while (Y/N) was under heavy thinking ignoring Trixie and everyone else]

Trixie: Don't believe the Great and Powerful Trixie? [chuckles] Well then, I hereby challenge you, Ponyvillians. Anything you can do, I can do better. Any takers? Anyone? Hmm? Or is Trixie destined to be the greatest equine who has ever lived?!

[Fireworks and fanfare]

(Y/N): Is she declaring a duel? They still do this in Equestria? This is awesome!!!

Twilight: [Jealous of the attention (Y/N) is giving to Trixie] (Y/N)... control yourself.

(Y/N): What? The last duel I have seen was a century ago. I always loved duels. I wonder what Trixie has in store.

[Twilight lightly smacks (Y/N)'s head]

(Y/N): Owww! What was that for?

Twilight: [Angry tone] Nothing.

[(Y/N) was confused by Twilight's action, but Trixie saw that which angered her to see her crush get hurt]

Spike: [Unzip] Please! She's unbearable! Ya gotta show her! Ya just gotta or else she take your-

Twilight: There's no way I'm going to use my magic now, Spike. Especially since-

Trixie: Hmm, how about you? [Point to Twilight]

Twilight: [Gulps]

Trixie: Well, how about it? Hm? Is there anything you can do that the Great and Powerful Trixie can't?

Twilight: I- I-

Trixie: Well, little hayseed?

Applejack: That's it! I can't stand for no more of this!

(Y/N): [Smiling] Applejack dueling Trixie? I want to see how it will turn out.

Spike: You show her, AJ!

Applejack: Can your magical powers do this?

[Insert Banjo Music]

(Y/N): Okay... where is that music coming from?

[Applejack performs her intense rope tricks]

[Applejack used her lasso to take an apple from an apple tree and the apple lands on her mouth and eats it]

Audience: Whooo! [Cheers]

Applejack: Top that, missy.

Trixie: Oh ye of little talent. Watch and be amazed at the magic of Trixie!

[Snake charmer music]

(Y/N): I can understand the snake noise, but where is that music coming from?

Applejack: Whoa! Uh!

Audience: [Laughter and cheers]

Trixie: Once again, the Great and Powerful Trixie prevails.

(Y/N): [Laughter] Well, that is something. Fair duel. Bravo!

Rarity: (Y/N), darling!

Rainbow Dash: Who side are you on?

(Y/N): The winner obviously. The winner is respected highly while the loser needs to improve to restore their prestige. Don't you still have that?

Rainbow Dash: [Speaks to (Y/N)] No! [Went to Twilight] Do we?

Twilight: No.

(Y/N): How is this a duel if there are no stakes?

Twilight: We simply don't do this. It is still common amongst nobles, though.

(Y/N): Whatever. [Looks away]

Rainbow Dash: [Speaking to Trixie] There's no need to go struttin' around and showin' off like that.

Trixie: Oh?

Rainbow Dash: That's my job!

[Insert electric guitar music]

(Y/N): Am I the only pony wondering where the music is coming from!?

[Rainbow Dash uses her speed and incredible tricks to demonstrate to the audience and Trixie]

Rainbow Dash: [Shakes her wings giving a rainbow above her] They don't call me "Rainbow" and "Dash" for nothin'!

(Y/N): Amazing performance, Rainbow Dash!

Audience: [Cheers]

Trixie: When Trixie is through, the only thing they'll call you is loser. [Rapid music]

(Y/N): If I ask any further, it will start to be annoying for all of us. [Looking at the viewers/readers]

[Trixie uses her magic to turn Rainbow's rainbow into a tornado enveloping Rainbow Dash causing her to crash on the floor]

Trixie: Seems like anypony with a dash of good sense would think twice before tussling with the Great Trixie.

[Trixie makes a thundercloud appear zapping Rainbow Dash]

Rainbow Dash: Oww!

[Audience laughs at Rainbow]

(Y/N): Trixie clearly won, but that was mean-spirited to do that to someone that has already lost. We don't need that here.

Spike: What we need is another unicorn to challenge her. Someone with some magic of her own.

Rainbow Dash: Yeah! A unicorn to show this unicorn who's boss.

Applejack: A real unicorn to unicorn tussle.

Twilight Sparkle: Uh...

(Y/N): Someone like T-

Rarity: Enough. Enough, all of you. I take your hint, but Rarity is above such nonsense. Rainbow Dash and Applejack may behave like ruffians, but Rarity conducts herself with beauty and grace.

(Y/N): [Thinking] I was going to say Twi but I guess Rarity is eager for a duel.

Trixie: Ooo, what's the matter? Afraid you'll get a hair out of place in that rat's nest you call a mane?

Rarity: Oh, it. Is. On! You may think you're tough with all of your so-called powers, but there's more to magic than your brutish ways. A unicorn needs to be more than just muscle. A unicorn needs to have style.

Audience: Ooh!

Rarity: A unicorn is not a unicorn without grace and beauty.

Spike: Rarity won't let Trixie get the best of her! She's strong, she's beautiful, she's-

Audience: [Gasps]

Rarity: Quick! I need a mirror! Get me a mirror! What did she do to my hair? I know she did something terrible to my hair!

Twilight: Nothing.

Rainbow Dash: It's fine.

Applejack: It's gorgeous.

(Y/N): It's green and kelp looking

Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Twilight: What? (Y/N)!

(Y/N): She asked what Trixie did to her hair. You girls are liars. Applejack... I am ashamed and you are the Element of Honesty.

Applejack: [Blushing out of embarrassment]

[Author's note: Replaced Spike with (Y/N) as I wanted him to say it as he speaks his mind. The way Rarity leaves talking about green was funny when a poor Mare was born with that colored mane]

Rarity: Ugh, no. Green hair! Not green hair! [cries] Such an awful, awful color! [cries]

Golden Harvest: Well, I never!

(Y/N): I actually like green.

Golden Harvest: [Blushing] Why thank you, Prince (Y/N)

Twilight: Can you stop flirting with other girls?

(Y/N): Flirting? What do you mean?

Twilight: Hmph.

(Y/N): [Thinking] I don't get it.

Spike: Well Twilight, guess it's up to you. Come on, show her what you're made of.

Twilight: What do you mean? I'm nothing special.

Spike: Yes, you are! You're better than her!
Twilight Sparkle: I'm not better than anyone.

Trixie: Hah! You think you're better than the Great and Powerful Trixie? You think you have more magical talent? Well, come on, show Trixie what you've got. Show us all.

Twilight: Who, me? I'm just your run-of-the-mill citizen of Ponyville. No powerful magic here. I, uh... I think I hear my laundry calling. Sorry, gotta go. [She runs away from the crowd]

(Y/N): Twilight, wait! [Ran towards Twilight]

Trixie: Ha! Once again, the Great and Powerful Trixie has proven herself to be the most amazing unicorn in all of Equestria. Huh, was there ever any doubt? [She leaves the podium and return to her wagon to try to rest as it is evening]

[Everypony left to their own respective homes as Spike leaves to go to Rarity's house to console her about her mane]

[Meanwhile at the Golden Oak Library]

(Y/N): Twi. What was that about?

Twilight: I'm sorry. I just didn't want to show off in front of everypony.

(Y/N): Why?

Twilight: Didn't you hear how the girls were saying about those showing off their talents to everypony.

(Y/N): Why should that get to you?

Twilight: Because I don't want to lose them after just starting to understand learn about friendship. I really want to show off but that was because...

(Y/N): Because what?

Twilight: [Blushing as she is nervous about speaking the truth] Because I wanted to impress you with my skills as you were amazed by Trixie's performance earlier.

(Y/N): Is that all? Twi, I was amazed by it because I never seen stuff like this before. When I see something I like, I will be amazed.

Twilight: I know but--

(Y/N): Let me finish. It is your choice and yours alone if you want to not duel her, I won't try to make you change your mind on the matter. But know I was always impressed by your tricks. Yours are something I can always enjoy. Plus yours are better than Trixie.

Twilight: [Blushing] Really?

(Y/N): Definitely. I can already tell if you did compete with Trixie, you would definitely win. Trixie may have good tricks and have a cute way of calling herself in third person...

Twilight: [Glare]

(Y/N): But she has one major blunder.

Twilight: And what is that?

(Y/N): She is not you and she lied about her tale on the Ursa major.

Twilight: You said two things.

(Y/N): [Blushing] Oh... then there are two blunders. [Smiling]

Twilight: [Hugging (Y/N)] Thanks, (Y/N). You are an amazing friend.

Twilight: [Thinking] WHY DID I SAY THAT? I COULD HAVE CONFESSED TO HIM!

(Y/N): No problem, Twi. I am willing to defend my friends, even at the cost of my life.

Twilight: That is sweet of you to say, but don't actually try to lose your life. I don't want to lose you.

(Y/N): I won't go anywhere, Twi. And back to the whole showing off thing. I'm sure your friends will forgive you for showing off if they truly feel that way. Since it is a friend doing it, not a total stranger like Trixie.

Twilight: You really think they will not be mad at me.

(Y/N): If they are mad at you, I will back you up, no matter what. I will not let anypony make you cry on my watch, even if it is amongst friends.

[Twilight was astonished by how much he will do to cheer her up and defend her. She could not show her face as it is blushing mess and she put her face on (Y/N) neck and chest]

(Y/N): Whoa?

[(Y/N) doesn't understand what is going on, but he is feeling some sense of infatuation reaching inside of him as he tries to understand what this is]

(Y/N): [Blushing] Twi...

Twilight: [Blushing and looking at (Y/N) with the cutest face] Yes...

(Y/N): [Thinking] What is this feeling? Am I feeling sick? But for some reason, I want to be closer to Twi.

(Y/N): What am--

[Interrupted by Spike's entrance inside Twilight's house and barging on us, making us separate quickly which made us blush]

Spike: Twilight! You've gotta come! Quick!

Twilight: I already told you, Spike, I don't wanna show up Trixie!

Spike: No, you don't understand, it's-

[Unknown roar]

Twilight: Uh, is that what I think it is?

Spike: Majorly.

(Y/N): We have to get there quickly! Spike! Take us there!

[Twilight carried Spike and (Y/N) followed where Twilight was going based off of Spike's direction he was giving us, until they saw the "major" problem]

(Y/N): It's a good thing it did not destroy anything important.

Trixie: That beast destroyed Trixie's wagon!!!

(Y/N): I can fix it later for you.

Twilight: No time for that! (Y/N)! Can you use that sleeping spell that you used on Applejack?

(Y/N): I can try, but I never done it on creature as big as this.

Twilight: I'll help you out too.

(Y/N): When did you learned it?

Twilight: The day you used it on Applejack on Applebuck Season. When you used it, I was interested in learning about it. I found the book in the library on spell where it had the same sleeping spell. You are quite amazing to have learned these advanced magic when you had little to no assistance.

(Y/N): Talk about it later. Let's deal with the threat before it actually destroys Ponyville.

Twilight: Right!

[Put (Y/N) next to Twilight trying to put the beast to sleep]

Spike: Nice use of number sixteen.

(Y/N): [Thinking] That was number sixteen? Must not have been there since I was at the kitchen getting myself a drink. Twi is amazing.

Twilight: [Grabbed a water tower with magic levitating it to a farm to milk the cow, for there to be milk for the beast to drink milk, making it sleepier]

[Everypony watching Twilight handle the bear like a boss]

[Author's note:

Luna: 'Tia! What do the scooter say about Twilight's Power Level?

Celestia: It's over 9000!!!]

(Y/N): You did it, Twi!

Twilight: What do you mean? You helped me all the way to the end.

(Y/N): No I didn't. I only helped with the sleeping spell. The rest was all you.

Twilight: I did all this.

(Y/N): Told you your magic was better

Twilight: [Blushing] I guess you're right.

[Ponies were cheering]

Rainbow Dash: Unbelievable!

Spike: That was amazing!

Applejack: Heavens to Betsy! We knew you had ability, but not that much!

Twilight: I'm sorry. Please, please don't hate me.

Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Rarity: Hate you?

Rarity: Why, whatever do you mean, darling?

Twilight Sparkle: Well, I know how much you all hated Trixie's showing off with her magic tricks, and I just thought-

(Y/N): I don't hate Trixie

Twilight: [Deadpan] Of course you don't

Rainbow Dash: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Magic's got nothing to do with it. Trixie's just a loudmouth.

Rarity: Most unpleasant.

Applejack: All hat and no cattle.

Twilight Sparkle: So, you don't mind my magic tricks?

Applejack: Your magic is a part of who you are, sugarcube, and we like who you are. We're proud to have such a powerful, talented unicorn as our friend.

Rainbow Dash: And after whuppin' that ursa's hindquarters, we're even prouder.

(Y/N): Your Cutie Mark is literally the symbol of magic. It's your thing, Twi. We don't ask you to change. And girls, you did indirectly caused Twi to panic and fear the worst.

Rarity, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash: We're sorry.

Twilight: It's okay, girls.

(Y/N): Fluttershy was at that performance but she didn't try to make it hard for Twi or for Trixie.

Fluttershy: Oh, thank you.

(Y/N): No problem.

Spike: Wow, Twilight, how'd you know what to do with that ursa major?

Twilight: That's what I was doing when you came looking for me. I was so intrigued by Trixie's bragging that I was compelled to do a little reading up on them.

Spike: So it is possible to vanquish an ursa major all by yourself?

Twilight: That wasn't an ursa major. It was a baby, an ursa minor.

Trixie: That was just a baby?

(Y/N): Indeed, a real ursa major would be bigger and far more aggressive than the baby.

Twilight: And it wasn't rampaging. It was just cranky because someone woke it up.

Snips and Snails: Awww...

Trixie: Huh. You may have vanquished an ursa minor, but you will never have the amazing, show-stopping ability of the Great and Powerful Trixie!

[She makes her somewhat dramatic exit]

(Y/N): She left without taking her wagon that I fixed with my magic. [Showed them the wagon that is now fixed] Weird.

Rainbow Dash: Why, that little...

Twilight: Just let her go. Maybe someday she'll learn her lesson. Now, about you two.

Snips: Ah [nervous laughter]. Uh, we're sorry that we woke up the ursa minor.

Snails: We just wanted to see some awesome magic.

Snips: Yeah! And the way you vanquished that ursa minor was awesome!

Snails: We deserve whatever punishment you give us.

Twilight: For starters, you can clean up this mess. And... What do you think, Spike? Should I give them number twenty five?

Spike: Oh, twenty five! Yes! And I think I deserve it, too.

(Y/N): Me too!!

Snips and Snails: Heah?

Twilight: I think you're right.

Snips, Snails, (Y/N) and Spike: Sweet!

Twilight:

Dear Princess Celestia,

I have learned a very valuable lesson about friendship: I was so afraid of being thought of as a show-off that I was hiding a part of who I am. My friends helped me realize that it's okay to be proud of your talents, and there are times when it's appropriate to show them off... Especially when you're standing up for your friends.

Spike: So, you finally admit that you're the most talented unicorn in all of Ponyville?

Twilight: Well, yeah, but it's nothing to brag about. So, uh, how did it go with Rarity?

Spike: Eh, she didn't go for the mustache.

Twilight: You know, Spike, that mustache has nothing to do with who you really are. Maybe you should just try being yourself.

Spike: Or... Maybe the mustache wasn't enough. Maybe if I had a mustache and a beard?

Twilight: Uh, not this again!

Spike: Okay, imagine me with a nice, long, Fu Manchu type beard. Or maybe a goatee. Oh, no, a soul patch right on my chin!

[Meanwhile at (Y/N)'s house]

(Y/N): I never thought I would ever feel this ever. [Look out the window at Golden Oak Library]

(Y/N): [Smiling then turns to sadness] Twilight Sparkle... I can't fall in love with you.

[Author's note: Hope you enjoyed this one]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 810 24
Rainbow Dash, everyone knows her as the strong and awesome Pegasus she is. Applejack, everyone knows her as the honest apple earth pony she is. When...
377 1 16
Equestria has lived in harmony for a millennium under the guidance of the Alicorn Princesses - Celestia, Luna, Cadence, and Twilight Sparkle. The nat...
722K 10.3K 21
After 17 years of living on Earth, (Y/N) is sent to Equestria as an Alicorn pony and he along with the Mane 6 must overcome various adventures and le...
33.2K 315 200
Applejack and Big Mac are now both married with children of their own and Apple Bloom is in high school now. Applejack is also now mare of the rodeo...