GlitchDust's alternative

By KRDZ_Knight

This plays like the original version with some few faces and familiar events. However, what sets apart the or... More

Split paths
Brave into the Abyss
Dusting things up
There is a Glitch in the timeline
Determined Promise
Golden Justice
Hatred filled Nightmares- part 1
Hatred filled Nightmares- part 2
Hatred filled Nightmares- part3
Hatred filled Nightmares- part DT
DT-Tale
DETERMINATION vs Cosmic Essence
Resting and Explanation
GlitchDust's Alternative info
Alliance formed
Traveling or Fighting through the TransVoid
Battle of Decaying DETERMINATION
Battle of the TransVoid
Unexpected Plans
Story of the Soul
Burntale and its story
Story and Ink
UNKNOWN

New Soul

124 3 2
By KRDZ_Knight

Ink was baffle about all of this, especially this powerful soul. He didn't think that this is possible, even a fantasy level of disbelief. Ink was looking for himself, a soul of pure magic and unknown properties.

Ink was looking at the soul, it was beating to pump the magic flowing the will of two sources of all existence. Ink also felt the knowledge of the Soul's last owner before Ink arrive, and the previous owner was intelligent to levels that made the smartest person in the universe look like autistic bastards. Due to 10 sextillions of the entireties worth of experience were playing and imprinting inside his mind, his demeanor and well matter was altered a bit to fit basically him like a veteran, like Error404. Ink looks around before deciding to look for his friends. Ink soon discovers that something within him change, his speed increase from moderate speeds to FUCK PHYSICS SPEED. Ink had to control himself not to let his speed get the better than him as he spoke out.

"Oh, fuck me. I don't think that I will get use to this for a while."

While he said that, a huge shockwave was erupts out of nowhere as Ink stumble back and birds flies everywhere. Ink looks at all this as he spoke out.

"SHIT!"

Ink then stretches out his arm to reach to get Broomy, but something shocks him. His arm stretches to grab his brush and return back in shape. Ink looks at his hand, then tries to focus something as it then turn into a chainsaw, before a fusion canon, then choppers. Ink realize he can literally do anything with his body and more some. He then transforms himself into a T-Rex, a suit of armor with sword in all, and finally a powerful fusion bomb that can wipe out the Omniverse several times over. He then turns back to normal as he then turns his legs into weels as he sped off to whatever it causes the shake.

With the Battle

Murder and MM were firing the Blasters that were filled with DETERMINATION, while Elize is showing to have use the powered fist filled with Magic and DETERMINATION to punch away the tendrils. The other Ink, thanks for the water coming from the stream, his strength was temporary boost to fight the invaders.

All of them heard a chainsaw was from the back as tendrils of them that their heads are that of a chainsaw, then pop out of nowhere and slice and tear the tendrils in one swipe. What is more shocking is a fusion cannon appear out of nowhere along with the blasters, the same pale blasters earlier came and shot down the remain tendrils. They all turn who it was and needless to say, it was a surprise.

It was none other than Ink himself, with his purple eyes in all. He then summons Cosmic-Storms, literal Cosmic Storms and chuck it at the direction to where the tendrils are at, while saving the injured animals or animals that are retreating, from his own attack and the tendrils. Ink looks at all of them as he spoke out.

"Hey fellas, what is up, especially the fact that I feel real."

Everyone was not expecting it in the slightest, especially the firepower he displays. Murder immediately senses a soul was inside of Ink, and that soul is a literal equivalent of a fusion energy that is like 100 Omniverse itself compress into a single soul. Murder looks at his friend as he spoke out.

"Ink, is that a new soul? Also, HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT POWER!!!!!!!!"

Ink was a bit startle about what Murder said as he spoke out.

"Look, I got it some tree at the center of that area over there."

He then pointing at the environment over there where the tree resided.

Murder and Elize were shocked at the fact that this exists, with the sky in all, and even running water. Murder feels right away that their something within the waters that made them quite unique. It was a lot of code and Cosmic Essence, tons of Essence. Murder looks at all of this as he spoke out.

"Dude, what is this place?"

As he said that, Elize immediately recognize the power that is as she saw it before. 

The very soul that they have and realize the same soul inside of Ink. Elize then quickly summon a tendril to sneer Ink, slam him, and grab his soul to try pulling it out of him. Unfortunately for her, Ink anticipates this as he creates a clone to substitute him during this as the real Ink was watching the whole thing. Elize notice the real Ink was in there and was about to engage before Murder and MM came in as MM spoke out.

"Calm down, woman."

Elize shot a death glare, showing her DETERMINATION as MM flinch a bit while Murder spoke out.

"Lizzy, come down, what is the matter?"

Elize looks at Ink as she shouted out.

"You will not get away using my friend as a puppet, Unameable!"

Murder and MM were surprise as Ink too. He shook it off as Ink spoke out.

"GIRL, I am not being controlled or anything...!"

But that fall from deft ears as Elize began to summon the rune Blasters to stunned Ink who response, summons the Purple Eye Blasters to ready a counter. Murder immediately recognizes this as he shouted out.

"Ink, is that the Blaster earlier from the tendril pit?"

Ink looks at Murder as he spoke out.

"Yeah, this is likely coming from the soul I gain, which is safe since it didn't have a conscience, take a look."

Murder and Elize check to see the soul and sure enough, it was blank other than Ink's conscience and will. Elize realize her mistake as she steps forward and spoke out.

"I... I am terribly sorry Ink, it's just I thought that you were taken by an Unameable and turn into a puppet."

Ink smile nervously as he spoke out.

"Don't worry, just expected that not everyone isn't going to accept the fact that I have the Unameable Soul, or a Nameless-Sentinel's Soul."

Ink rubs the back of his skull as his eyes turn to normal, which definitely notice Elize as she spoke out.

"Yeah, since the fact that the soul seems to be similar to an Unameable. Especially the fact that I don't think that most people can just take the soul and be ok with it. Also, how the hell is that you can keep the eyes as usual...?"

Ink notice Elize's question as he checks his eyes and sure enough, his eyes were normal like before. Ink sigh as he spoke out.

"Well, there is the one thing that I am grateful for, is that to keep me, well...me."

Elize nodded as other Ink spoke out.

"Yeah, anyways, how is your new soul?"

Ink looks at his own soul as he spoke out.

"It's like my own, pretty much all the emotions on my own without the bottle vials."

As he said that, he then shapes his hands and arms into blades with the properties of that metallic material that can nullified all of the abilities of a psychic abilities, and reality benders. Ink sigh as Murder spoke out.

"How's about time to test the new powers of yours..."

As he said that, his Magical-Blast and fireballs appear out of nowhere all around him as the ghost of the Phantom and the being that look like Dust+ appear.

Ink smile at the gesture as he spoke out.

"Hehe, let's go somewhere to settle that. Also, this for the sake of the animals who live in here, we shouldn't cause too much damage, even though this place can handle a Omniversal scale attacks and explosions."

Murder rubs the back of his skull in unease as he spoke out.

"Yeah, you got a point, we should not fight here."

They both agree and nodded as they went some baren area that was use in battle by the animals, and they're not using it today, so that was a plus. Elize looks at MM as she spoke out.

"You're sure that this is, ok?"

MM-Sans nodded as he spoke out.

"Totally, since the time spent in here a little longer than you two, it will be fine as long as no animals or their homes were damage or destroyed here."

Elize nodded as the other Ink spoke out in excitement.

"OH STARS, THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE HELL OF A MATCH UP!!! I'LL BE THE FRONT ROW SEAT TO SEE WHO WOULD WIN!"

He then sped off to a perfect seat to see the fight go down, as Elize and MM look at each other and just sigh as well shaking their head as they follow the other Ink. Elize wonders something as she voices it to MM about that.

"How the heck that a soul, let alone an Unameable got in here, and it behave so much differently than all the others, like one, their bodies can function without its soul, two it grants life that is not the grotesque kind, and how the hell did a soul didn't have a conscience all this time?"

MM thought about it as he spoke out.

"Well, Ink did tell us that this isn't a Unameable, but what's called a Nameless-Sentinel. So, either that their a completely different race, they're the cousins of them, or just a direct upgrade of the Unameables."

Elize nodded as they went into a barren area, which is basically a desert area with the sky above.

Elize comments about how the heck did a sky exist within here, which MM answers that this place is been born from the corpses of the Nameless-Sentinel and the fact that multiple Multiverses have been crushed together. Elize nodded as Murder and Ink are the opposite side of the area, making preparation for battle. Ink then began channel the soul within himself while Murder began to harness the power of DETERMINATION within his very soul. Murder looks at Ink as he spoke out.

"Well, well, well, what's up with the eerie aura around you, Ink."

Ink looks at himself as his eyes turn back to the venomous purple as he looks at Murder and spoke out to his friend.

"Welp, don't know, but the one thing that is for certain, I'M NOT GOING OUT WITHOUT A FIGHT!"

Murder smirk at this as he spoke out.

"We will see, my friend...=)"

Their eyes emanating a hue of magic that so happened to be purple. The other Ink created popcorn for everyone to enjoy as Elize and MM examine the two combative. Elize looks at Murder as she shouted out.

"GO MAN, GIVE YOUR ALL!!!"

MM looks at Ink as he shouted out.

"Don't disappoint on everyone now, squid!"

Both hear the cheering and encouragement of the two as Ink and Murder smirk at this.

All of a sudden, Ink went first as after image of him pop out left and right, making disorienting place and an impossible target. For Murder on the other hand, he is quite fine as he summons his trident to block and parry every single last one of the attacks and counter with his own attacks. Ink was about to do a slash attack until Murder summon a Scythe to do a double Red and Pink X slash to counter Ink's own, and still made intact and was head straight for him. Unfortunately for Murder, Ink did something that both disgusting and shocking, as Ink proceeded to eat the attack and spit it back right at Murder, now cover of his saliva. Murder quickly dodges the gross attack as both clash with their weapons, Ink with the blades and Murder on his Trident and Scythe. Murder looks at Ink with a determined look at his eyes as he spoke out to his now new rival.

"Well, well, well, seems that your more gross out than imagine, as I hope for a more, 'Clean Cut in those moves. =)' Heh, let's see who is the stronger one here."

Ink smile with a sinister mood as he spoke out.

"Well, seems like I have to step up a notch shall we..."

As he said that, all of a sudden, a huge surge of power just burst out of nowhere as Murder went back. That burst was enough to overpower Murder for quite allot. Murder was even barely able to block tons of Ink-Tendrils as they were trying to snare at him. Ink rush in for a strike, but that was an illusion as what he just hit was a shadow of himself?

'What?'

Ink thought of that as multiple shadow creatures appear out of nowhere as all their going after Ink himself. Meanwhile MM and the other Ink were in shock that this was revealed to be a shadow of Murder, and shadow puppets appear out of nowhere, all except Elize who know this from the start. MM notice Elize's unsurprised expression as he asks her.

"Do you have anything that do with this ability?"

Elize nodded as she answers MM his question.

"Yes, I gave him an ability to Manipulate the Shadows and Darkness to a far extent than most were. The reason why is to avoid the tendrils and pass through a broken reality where I suspect that would be Ink himself that trash it."

The other Ink looks at Elize as he spoke out.

"Yup, my other self was the one who save me from those things, which result to have that happening."

Elize sigh as she spoke out.

"Welp, at least you're ok, say let's continue to watch and see who would win this battle."

The other Ink and MM nodded as they watch the fight go down as Ink slashes the remain darken beings. Ink looks at all of this as he spoke to himself.

"Holly Asgore, when will this end?"

As if he got an answer right for him, Ink was barely able to block and parry Murder's attacks with the red eyes is using a twin bone sword this time.

Each trace of blue on left and red on right, just like it matches his eyes. Ink quickly overpower Murder as he then slashes him with his own blades. Murder then created a shadowed slashes to counter Ink's own slashes as both were canceling each other out. Ink remarks on Murder's ability to use shadows and dark energy in ways he didn't know about as Murder began to powerup his very being and activated his Executioner form. Murder smirk at this as he spoke out to his opponent.

"Well, seems now were even again."

Ink smirk at this as he spoke out.

"Yup, I have been waiting for your Executioner form to come out."

Both were begun to charge at each other with their weapons as clashes after clashes, making shockwave that push back the trees a bit. Murder then smashes the ground as then bones erupt from the ground as Ink teleport out of the way. Ink then picks his brush to destroy the bone ground as Murder summons more bones for Ink to destroyed.  While Ink is destroyed the endless bones, Murder came in and did the punch into the gut as Ink began sent flying. Ink then takes this to his advantage as he began shape and form into a giant bird, which shock Murder and those who watch this scene unfold. Ink, now a firing bird began to spit out fire which Murder makes a tornado of Fire to block and reflect the blast as Ink rushes in and transform into a drill to break through the flames and began to attempt of attacking him with it. Murder dodges each and every one of them as he then grabs Ink, and slam him into the wall, with Blue-Magic reinforce that. Ink and Murder smiling at each other as both will not back down just yet.

Them, Ink then has something behind him as this is the same creature appear, with Murder stepping back a bit. Murder shook his thoughts off as he then summons 10 sextillions of Blasters with something similar to Glitch's special attack. 

It is Murder's Gaster-Blastermination, and they're pointing right at the creature. Ink summons his own barrage of Ink-Blaster to counter Murder's Gaster-Blastermination who the red eyes response with a large DT-Blaster on top of that to counter the ink-like abomination.  Before the three who watching had realize this, both sides fire, which cause a huge explosion that sends away any nearby rumble and trees. Elize with quick thinking, manage to summon a barrier that is transcendedly more powerful than the Barrier that humans use to seal the Monster as the force was more than enough to destroy the entire Omniverse and more. Because of this, Ink and MM watch as the two titans clash all out without the care for the world, or at least trust the area as this place hold strong, despite the destruction. Elize looks at MM and Ink as she spoke to the two boys.

"Well, this is escalated quickly."

Ink and MM nodded as MM spoke out.

"Welp, hope things is good."

He was then notice that Elize's eyes began to glitch within her eyes. MM was a bit worried about her wellbeing as he asks.

"Elize, are you ok?"

Elize was look at herself until voices began to hear within her head. She shook the head off as she spoke out.

"I'm fine, just a bit out of shape, just all."

Elize's words were solid, her appearance tells another story, as MM is going to monitor her for a while. 

Meanwhile

Weapons clashes as Murder and Ink were struggling on each strength, making it clear that their equal. Ink push himself and Murder away to create distant as both were tired of their fight, but still going to continue this, even if their like this. Then, Murder summons some giant vines that were the size of skyscrapers that were emitting electricity, as Murder is using Zeus and Demiter's union. Ink recognizes this, then vomit the ground to do something which it is happening. The ground began to be corrupted, almost like the chaotic nature was taking the lands as Ink-tendrils and Bones were erupt from the ground, now have the acidity of the most powerful acid in the known multiverse. As both tendrils collided, both were creating huge shockwave as the electricity is surging throughout the ground as the acid began to dissolve the plants and rocks. Murder then rushes in with multiple tridents on the air like spears and sending those weapons at Ink to pierce him. Unfortunately for Murder, they were just passing right through him like it was nothing and unaffected. Ink looks at Murder with an unamused expression at his face as he spoke out.

"Try to pin me with those weapons, even though I am like liquid? Seems that you're not 'sharp enough' to had 'planted' an actual hit."

Murder smirks a bit as Ink was caught off guard, while Murder correct Ink.

"Oh, everything has a 'boiling point', you know? How's about I turn on the 'heat up a notch', hehe. =)"

As that happened, Murder's Tridents combust into a whirlwind of pure fire and darkness as bits and pieces of ashes rain down upon the ground like snow. meanwhile MM is watching Elize unfold, saw the ash rain and trigger a memory of where he killed so many to get that far, to finally get back the human who terrorize so many timelines, so many AUs, and possibly his entire Multiverse. The weaker squid notice this, then ask if he was reminded the time of his past life.MM shook if off and spoke out.

"It's ok, I was fine, just enjoyed the fight."

MM was remembering the times where he was attacking to does who interfere with his goal and well...it was not a pretty memory to have.

It was terrified once he reflects on it after in hell, and more so when brought back from the dead and for sure he was regretting the fact that he wasn't able to revive them after the Player's Death. MM sigh as he continues watching the fight and Elize, since things is getting more interesting and see if Elize is ok.

'Wonder what I'll do after this is all over?'

MM thought of it as back to the fight, Murder watch as Ink was struggling to get out of the fire, which is quite insane to say the least. Luckily, this area was baren, meaning that no animals or plants actually caught up with the fire, nor the damage they bring to the table as Ink became a fire hydrant and hose down the fire into submission, Ink looks at Murder before he rushes in to grab his hoodie and slam him into the ground, making a crater in the prosses. Murder then kick Ink into the chin and punch him continuously as he summons a blaster on his side.

The Gaster-Blaster fire, which sends Ink flying, but he turns into a creature in unimaginable size and shapes as this thing's tendrils which destroyed the Blaster and was about to snap Murder, but he manages to teleport away. Murder then summons multiple more Blaster to destroy the tendrils as they were trying to attack him. After that, Ink reform back to his usual self, with a shit eating grin on his face as he spoke out.

"Might as well having a sign that says that free ass for traps. =)"

Murder realizes this but it was too late as something behind him shape into a sharp jaw to bite Murder's behind and jumps, which make Ink laugh at the stupid scene. Murder slashes the thing with his bare hands and turn to Ink with an Unamused expression on his face as he spoke out.

"Haha, very funny, squid face?"

Murder said that in a sarcastic tone in his face as he senses that Ink has some Chaotic nature inside the soul, though he was able to control it, due to the fact that Murder was not truly an enemy, just a now newfound rival. Ink then made energy busters within his two arms and aim right at Murder to fire, which they then shoot him with some energy blast. Murder did the same by summoning two small blasters on his hands and aim at the ball blast. Then, it shoots his own blast of energy, counting each other out. Both then shoots more of the things, until more tendrils came out of nowhere beside Murder as they sneer him but was slice up by multiple Syches like a buzzsaw. Speaking of Buzzsaws, Murder then summons more of the Buzzsaws with the Chroma-Hands as he summons a Trident in hand and stab the ground, causing a torrent of fire which burns the corruption from the ground he is standing.

Particles of flames were in turn, cleansing the corruption that Ink made for the area so no more making the ground Murder's enemy. Ink frowns a bit before jumping into the action with blades in hands, while Murder just dodging the attempts as Murder then countering Ink with the two bladed bone weapons as their clash's sparks which match the atmosphere which is basically burning the corruption that was in the ground.

Meanwhile

Ink, Elize, and MM watch as the battle was turn into a firing one, one that can for certain destroyed the entire Multiverse by the flames alone. Although due to the fact that this environment is basically made out of the corpse of a Nameless-Sentinel, and the fact that it was born from cluster of multiple multiverses, it is strong enough to withstand the heat of the battle, especially the fact that the heat is coming from the flames created by Murder. Elize looks at this as she spoke out.

"Wow, how the heck did it lead to this?"

MM looks at Elize as he spoke out.

"Well, it seems that is because of the fact that Ink and Murder really wanted to tested their limits of their power, since one got them from a laten source which it was given, and the other one comes from the soul that is essentially a soul powered by the Nexus and Cosmic Essence themselves, and an entity who it's DNA is more than enough to bring someone of weak origin to the most powerful entity imaginable."

Elize thought about it before nodding, though still hearing voices within her mind. MM offer to give her something that help her, which she refuses the offer, but MM spoke out.

"Come on, Elize. You were not well, let me help you, it's the least I can do since I don't think that the other me will like you in this condition."

Elize thought about it before sighing and accepting the offer.

"Yeah, maybe I am a bit of need some assistance, thanks."

MM nodded as he began to use his magic to start message her back as the magic comfort her and calm her down. Ink watch as both combative began to duke it out, with the destructive attacks and skilled blows. Ink notice Elize's stress and MM helping her as he asks if she is ok. Elize looks at the squid as she answers him.

"Well, I am fine Ink, is just that I was a bit...uh, tired just all."

Elize smile with a nervous grin which Ink didn't mind but do gave her some more popcorn before returning to see the fight. Elize sigh and accepted the offer as a voice spoke to her head.

'It seems that you're not feeling well. How's about time I let the driver seat now?'

Elize then shouted the voice inside of her mind.

'Damn you, why is that you than things always come out when I am having fun?!'

The voice began to giggle at Elize's words as if that means anything. It then began to whisper into her mind about something, and Elize have a sneaking suspicion that it was not good.

'Well, ain't looking for someone such as you are quite fun, of course I would do this, especially the fact that you're so strong.'

That is not going to help out, but thanks for MM's magic than calms her, and him messaging her, Elize is at ease as the for now, as they all watch the fight continue on.

Back to the fight

The sound of a blade swiping as Murder dodge another one of Ink's attacks and counter with his own attacks. Ink then shapes his entire body into a Metaphysical form and tries to attack Murder with that, but that seems to be not enough as Murder proceeded to see the very Metaphysical attacks and grab them which they shock Ink and slam him into a Metaphysical DT-Blasters that is painful. But then, Murder was grab in the face and slam him across several boulders before crashing into a wall. Ink then summons more blasters to barrage Murder with some fire power but was destroyed by Magical-Blast. Murder then jumps into an area to confront Ink, both exhausted with the battle they did with Ink spoke out.

"Well, it seems that the fight is getting nowhere. It seems that were equal overall, especially the damage we cause."

The two look around and realize the destruction of what happened. 

The fire was burning the corruption, multiple rocks and boulders were destroyed, and some trees were blown away, only for them to regenerate back to normal. Murder looks at all of this then spoke out to Ink.

"Yeah, seems like the fight that tested our power would seems to be causing more hell on loosed into the area."

Ink nodded as both decided to call it a draw as remaining corruption was burn off, making the rain appear and the fire to subsided. Murder looks at all of this as he sighs, knowing that the destruction and chaos which is this fight. Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"Look, it's seeming like the fact that we have went a bit too far, especially the fact the fact that our power isn't really tested to their limits without dying or risking everything. So, how's about time we should try it again when we found a perfect place to do so."

Ink nodded the suggestion as spoke out to Murder.

"Seems like your right, Murder, especially the fact that we should try helping others out first, specifically a person name Multiversal Murder-Sans I accidently resurrected, or MM for short."

Murder went his nonexistent eyebrow raise as Ink explain on him, his history, and how he was revived. Needless to say, Murder needs to prosses the info about MM and the incident about how Ink recreated. Murder sigh as he spoke out to Ink.

"Welp, since the person was a bit a situation you got yourself into, I'll do what I can do to make things better." 

Murder can't help but feel a bit of sadden since a version of himself was went so far as to committing a Multiversal level Genocides, and it was both even more sadden, but quite impress as in order to do that, he has to contest with Ink and Error, along with the gods from the Multiverse like the King who rule there. He then asks Ink about this King as Ink explain about that KM was appear out of nowhere as he basically ruled the entire Multiverse, and he have control both Ink himself and Error. Though with the New soul, Murder figure that this King will not have control with him anytime soon. Ink looks at Murder as he spoke out, deciding to join the others.

"So, shall we?"

Murder nodded as he spoke out.

"Yup."

They then teleport to the others, with the smile with their face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 2.9K 24
[HK/Undertale Crossover] For ages, the Void godness has to sit and see how her multiverse was fill and filled by AUs of her Universe, Undertale, she...
2.6K 116 23
(Obsessed)Nightmare Sans x Blind Reader Trigger Warning! Abuse! For Mature Audiences ~~~ Y/n has known nothing but darkness her entire life. Blinded...
54.1K 2.2K 18
Did you know multiverse resets exist? Well they do, and Error is pretty sure they don't cause this much change. This isn't his multiverse. Not anymor...
9.3K 767 30
Boredom. Boredom was what lead to all of this. Cross, the admin, had decided that he was bored and wanted to play a game with the people in his multi...