Reaction.: Existence in COTE

By Iceklopsz

Basically Original Cote Reacts to an alternative Cote timeline, which is based on my story called "Existence... More

Welcomimg (short)
Reaction.: The bus ride
Reaction.:Class intros
Shopping, Business and Home (both/2)
Reaction.: 2nd day of school
Reaction.:The being in the shadow
Reaction.:Collecting "pokemons" (1/4)
Reaction.:Collecting "pokemons" (2/4)
Reaction.: Collecting "pokemons" (3/4)
Reaction.: Collecting "pokemons" (4/4)
Reaction.: After the Date (short) + Swimming pool
Reaction.: May 1st
Reaction.: The Mansion & Mansion finished and Ryuuen
One Day Before Mid Terms & Mid terms and Hiyori (short)
Reaction.: Results(short)
Reaction.: Sudo's Trial (longer)
Reaction.: Island Exam (prep)
Reaction.: The Island Exam (all) (super long)
Reaction.: Zodiac Exam... Not
Reaction.: The return and the Fire "Accident" (short)
Reaction.: Sports Festival
Reaction.: Paper Shuffle Exam
Reaction.: Massac*re of the WR
Reaction.: Anonymus Voting Exam (1st year End)
Reaction.: The New Year
Reaction.: The 2nd Island Exam (super long)

Reaction.: Volume 4.5 (my version)

1.2K 18 29
By Iceklopsz

Japan(AHNS).:
Ayanokouji's pov. :

Sazae-syndrome. Never heard of it? Let me explain it then. It's a type of depression when you realise that something enjoyable is coming to an end.

Arisu.: Like the reaction of that Yamadead guy's friend I expelled?

Ike.: You took everything from me.

Arisu.: I don't even know who you are.

For example in an avarage student's mind it's the day monday. The wish that the weekend was longer. Same with summer break. They enjoy it and at the end of it, they wish it was longer.

I, myself don't agree. The time in your life where you can do anything is only limited by your school time (and parents in my case).

Ichinose.: Can I ask you about it?

Ayanokouji.: Sorry but I want to keep that for myself. For now atleast.

Or another example is work. Let's just say that you enter the workforce at 18 and retire at 60. The 42 years of work in your life, which could be freedom restricted by society and your bosses.

Hosen.: your point?

Some people might even be stuck in work after they retire due to not having enough money for example.

Ayanokouji.: Or some idiots will spend it on Hentai magazines.

Sotomura.: Well, I am an Otaku please respect that.

Ayanokouji.: I meant Ike and his friends. You are not the problem in my eyes.

Some people (lucky ones) that are born in rich/powerful families are most likely outside of theese restriction due to having enterprenour skills in business. (like Koenji I suppose).

Koenji.: To become a perfect existence like myself then you can only achive it by being richer then me.

Overall the avarage people spend most of their life, making sacrafices for society.

Adult belive that students have it easy in there time and students disagree with this. In the end the grown up students wish to back in their school years, cause it was the better times for them.

Manabu.: It's only for people who finished their years in the education system ofcourse.

I can't relate to this since I am yet to experience such things as work in workforce but I have a small experience in the avarage student's life.

Ryeen.: If you can survive this school and make it your playground like it was no big deal then I doubt you will have difficulties Monster.

everyone that doesn't know.: huh? Monster?

Arisu.: Fufufu.

Koenji.: He means the T-rex.

Special Exam(s). Theese words normally mean a written exam for most students, or an athletical "trial" for some.

However, here in AHNS they are not trivival things. Just remember The Island Exam. And there was supposed to be another Special Exam, the Zodiac Exam. Which btw was not held due to Anos's "stunt".

Ryueen.: How does expulsion feel like Suzune? If you spread your legs for me I can give you 20 million. Kukuku

Sudo.: Damm you Ryueen!

Shinouseless.: Can we get him expelled somehow.

In this semister the 1st years atleast had around 10 days of rest and 2 (in our case 1) special exam.

During this semister I made a FEW friends and few about-to-be-tools. Now I like freedom more so I won't become Hirata 2.0. For me, freedom in itself is enough, it's just a bonus that I have people I can rely on if needed.

people who don't know.: Tools?

Ayanokouji.: Don't worry I treat my tools like friends. Expect that I call them tool instead of friends.

Hirata.:*sign of relief*

Corrently I'm in my bed as if I was sleeping, in the other room is "the Harem" as Anos likes to call them.

I then opened my phone to check my balance. 4.320.217 pp.-s. Much more than avarage and around the same as the Class Bank that Ichinose has.

-next day-

I was heading to the mall as Ichinose said that a fortuneteller can be found in the Mall during the weekend. The girls went ahead saturday and got some fortunes.

Ibuki.: Noo! It better not be repeated.

Ichinose was called lucky and should not be near Ballons for the rest of the week.

Arisu got the watch out card as the taller said that she should watch out for big things.

Hashimoto.: T-rex.

Ryueen.: She will get a wheelchair.

Arisu.: Atleast I get to lose my virginity. Dravirgingon Boi!

Hashimoto.: She knows!?

Sae had the " your depression will soon be over" card. I never knew she was depressed. Nor did she or anyone but whatever.

Sae.: Yeah, I already achived Class A. What more do I need?

Chie.:  a lover?

Nazuna was said that she will be a famous singer in the near future. No way that she sings to the public. She is afraid to and not like she sings often.

Fuka.: She can sign. I blackmailed her to do it.

Kurumi and Anos said that they didn't got anything but they didn't care as they never belived fortune telling was true.

Ike.: unless it tells me I get a hot girlfriend then I don't belive it.

Shinouseless.: *coughs angry* How big should your grave be?

It is now my turn to see meet the teller. As I got in a sing got in front of my eyes.

Free Fortune telling to couples!

You got to be kidding me. Maybe I will kidnap a girl or something. No way I'm paying for it if it isn't needed to.

Everyone.: Wut?

Tsukushiro.: like father, like son.

Suddenly someone bumped into me.

???.: Sorry my fau- Ayanokouji?

Ayanokouji.: It seems you know my name. But I don't know your's could you tell me your name?

???.: I'm Mio Ibuki from Class C.

Ryueen.: So that's what you meant. Kukuku

Ibuki.: Yes.

Ayanokouji.: Ohh. Are you here for the Fortune teller?

Ibuki.: Yeah but I need a boy for it to be free. Why pay for something that can be free?

Ayanokouji.: Would you in any way be interested in ACTING like a couple? That way we both get it for free.

Ibuki.: What are you saying? Are you out of your mind?

Ayanokouji.: (Well I now know that she is a tsundere atleast) Maybe. Sooo you in?

Ibuki.: I swore to destroy tsunderes.

Horikita.: Why?

Ibuki.: cause you are one.

Ibuki.: Fine! But don't think about anything perverted.

Ayanokouji.: How could I? (You are flat chested). No way I would dream about sexual things with you.

Boys.: DAMMMM!

Atsuomi.: My son. I have never been so proud of you.

Ibuki.: Why do I feel like you were insulting my cup size in your head?

Ayanokouji.: *grabs her hand and starts running* Come on while the line is still short!

Ibuki.: Wai- *after getting in the line* You! I was still talking to y-

???.: Excuse me are you couples?

Ayanokouji.: Yes.

Ibuki.: N-Yes, we are.

???.: Okay you can enter for free.*lifts up curtain and closes it once they go in*

Teller.: Hello kids! What can I do for you?

Manabu.: This teller is incompetent. Does she thinks that thoose two are there for candy?

Ibuki.: Is that some type of joke? We are here to know our futures ofc.!

Ayanokouji.: Calm down Mio.

Ryueen.: In exchange you call him daddy.

Ibuki.: *agry noises*

Ibuki.: (What did he just called me)

Teller.: Okay, ladies first

At this Ibuki pulled her left hand out and the teller placed her hand on Ibuki's. After a few short momments the teller started speaking.

Teller.: young lady your lucky, while isn't that great you have a chance to become close with a few people.

Ibuki.: Well you should. You're the fortune teller, not me.

Ayanokouji.: (guess she was running low with time)

After this the teller let go of ibuki's hand and asked me to do the same as ibuki. After some time later she eventually started speaking again.

Teller.: Care to tell me more about yourself?

Ayanokouji.: No thanks. Not like she will even remember me.

Ayanokouji.: No thanks. Not like you will even remember me.

Teller.: In this case I will just tell your future, that I see.

Ibuki.: Be fast, me and Aya-Kiyotaka has other things to do!

Ryueen.: Just get in a room already.

Teller.: Fine, fine. You have an awfully bad luck with talking to people but you will fight it off. You have a good chance of becoming someone strong and filled with power/influence. That is all.

Atsuomi.: (the future Emperor of Japan)

Ayanokouji.: Okay. Thanks. Bye!

After we left me&ibuki agreeded on going home, having enough of this thing. We took the nearest elevenator/lift and went in.

*at this point everyone knows what will happen. Right? #Stuckinlift*

Ryueen.: Really you guys got stuck?

Ayanokouji.: Yeah but Katsuragi helped.

As we pressed the button we waited till the lift closed it's doors and started heading down to level zero.

Suddenly the lift stopped

Ibuki.: What the heck! It stopped!

Ibuki fell on the lift's floor while I was standing still as if nothing happened

Ryueen.: L

Ibuki.: Look who's talking!

Ibuki.: How did you not fell on the floor?

Ayanokouji.: I wasn't keeping my wieght on my legs. I kept it in my arms, which are holding to the lift's walls. Maybe you should do that next time Mio.

Ibuki.: Stop calling me that! We can stop pretending we are a couple! No 1st name basis.

Ayanokouji.: You sure?

Ibuki.: I am. We have to find a way to get out.

Ayanokouji.: kicking the door?

Ibuki.: too hard to do so.

Ayanokouji.: (for you Ibuki it is too hard)

Ayanokouji.: try escape by break the upper parts of the lift.

Ibuki.: with our luck it will be our statuation will only worsen.

Haruka.: Where Kiyopon goes bad luck follows.

Ichika.: Am I bad luck?

Ayanokouji&Yagami.: Yes

Ayanokouji.: since when were you so smart? Ryueen could have used that in that exam.

Ibuki.: let's just check our phones. Maybe we can call someone.

Ibuki then opened her phone and saw that it wasn't working

Ibuke.: So much for that idea. Can your phone work properly?

Ayanokouji.: *begins to call someone*

-phone call begins-

Horikita.: Who did you call?

Ayanokouji.: I probably called Katsuragi like it happened here. Maybe I called Anos or Kurumi or whoever else I am close to in that universe.

???.: Yes Ayanokouji

Ayanokouji.: The lift is not working. Can you fix it?

???.: are you alone or is there someone inside?

Ayanokouji.: Just me and Class C's tsundere girl.

Ibuki.: Hey! I'm no tsundere!

???.: it will be done within 5 five minutes.

Ayanokouji.: Okay. bye!

-phone call ends-

Ibuki.: *hits Ayanokouji in the stomach* never call me that agian. You hear me?

Ayanokouji.: Yes. Anyways could you entertain me in that 5 minutes?

Kei.: (maybe she will spread her legs?)

Ibuki.: Who did you even call?

Ayanokouji.: Someone you probably know.

After a few minutes the elevanator starts moving again until it hits the end. After that me&Ibuki get out to see Katsuragi infront of us.

Ayanokouji.: Thx Katsuragi.

Katsuragi.: No problem.

Ayanokouji.: Yooo! Nice to see you Katsuragi.

Katsuragi.: It's nothing. But exchange you will help me with something.

Ayanokouji.: Sure.

Ibuki.: I'm still here.

Ayanokouji.: could you leave? The adults are talking.

Koenji.: Elevanator-boy just roasted you, blue-girl.

Ibuki.: Agh! Fine! *leaves*

Ayanokouji.: So what can I help you with?

Katsuragi.: I have a little sister outside the school. I wanna give her birthday present but I can't do that for oblivous reasons. Will you help me?

Hashimoto.: Is she your stepsister? Stuck in the wash-

Katsuragi.: I would like if you didn't sayed the rest.

Ayanokouji.: Sure. Let's talk with the security about this.

With that we went to the main gate/enterance to ANHS and went towards to security guys.

Secu.: What can I help the 2 of you?

Katsuragi.: I need to give my little sis a birthday gift.

Secu.: Sorry you can't leave.

Ayanokouji.: How much for the delivery?

Secu.: I'm no postman.

Yagami.: (Masterpiece is about to make him one)

Katsuragi.: Can you give it to someone who is?

Secu.: No.

Ayanokouji.: how much for doing so? 50.000 pp.-s?

Tsukushiro.: I would like if this won't happen in the future. But I am a forgiving old man.

Atsuomi.: (Yeah you forgive after a dead body)

Secu.: 250.000 pp.-s

Katsuragi.: I only have around 197.000 pp.-s.

Ayanokouji.: you pay 100k and I pay the remaining 150k. Okay?

Katsuragi.: You sure?

Secu.: who cares? Pay up or leave!

After we payed the Moron he took the gift and went in a building. After he returned.

Secu.: Your gift will be delivered by the end of the day. You will get a letter from the chairman the momment it will be recived.

Sae.: The guy asked for too much. It's 100.000 for service.

Yahiko.: Wait what?

Ayanokouji.: So just like that thing I bought in the 1st year?

Sae.: Yes.

Chie.: Instead of paying points I am willing to do anything for you if you do something with me.

Koenji.: Drunk Pedo lady. You are disturbing my perfection.

Katsuragi.: Thanks.

Secu.: Now get out kids!

After we left me and Katsuragi parted ways. Before coming back to the mansion a phone call hit me. It was from Ryueen.

-phone call begins-

Ayanokouji.: Yes?

Ryueen.: I heard rumors, about you&Ibuki stuck in a lift.

Ibuki.: You knew?

Ryueen.: Not untill now.

Ayanokouji.: Don't worry. I'm not into tsunderes. You can keep her.

Ryueen.: I hope you didn't cause her walking ability to weaken. I need her for any athletic test that may happen in the near future.

Ibuki.: Damm both of you!

Ayanokouji.: Are you saying there will be a new special exam? A sport festival maybe?

Ryueen.: maybe. Afterall our friend Anos caused one to not happen. Maybe they will push the other exams on us.

Ayanokouji.: And you are telling me this, why?

Ryueen.: You gain nothing from this. Maybe you will allert the class and be on high alert, but not like it will change anything in the end.

Ayanokouji.: We will see Dragon Boi.

Ryueen.: When you get into the Mansion I'm beating you up.

Ayanokouji.: You will try... and fail.

Ayanokouji.: Like on the rooftop.

Hosen.: What rooftop?

-phone call ends-

-Chapter Ends-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 2.5K 11
It's been heavily requested, so it's been done! A God has summoned the entire COTE school to an unknown location where there's a large theater. The g...
31.7K 699 8
Reactions from all the years to Ayanokoujis life, quotes or just general stuff So basically a reaction fic like almost everyone has done Still, I try...
154K 3.1K 26
ANHS students and teachers will reacts to different AUs in this fanfic
100K 2.5K 16
a very normal cote reaction fanfic. Takes place after Y2 V4