Puck The Halls | Jack Hughes

By huggyquinn43

It's the most horrible time of the year for Miracle Zegras, especially when hearthrob, boy next door and-her... More

DISCLAIMER
. . .
How it all Began
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
How It All Ended
In Every Universe
TREVOR
HELLO!
Merry Christmas

Original Story

1.1K 8 0
By huggyquinn43

Hi guys!

I'm going to be focusing on writing my own original story for a while! The book is based off Jack Hughes and Lyla Jones, hope you can all read it! 🤍

Lyla Jones is what one might call the good girl of Crestwood State University. She has perfect grades, perfect job recommendations and is always on time and perfectly poised. There's only one problem.

Jack Wilder.

Ice Hockey Captain, notoriously known as the universities walking one night stand, total asshole and, always one step ahead of Lyla. So when Jack is twenty minutes late to a student committee meeting and still somehow manages to be voted president—Lyla is pissed.

And she's not the only one. Stella Fuentes and Izzy Mcleod have had enough, and along with Lyla Jones, orchestrate a series of events to take the hot shot down for good.

The only problem? There's tension brewing that neither Lyla nor Jack can deny, a single bed in a hotel room and . . . The heart wants what it wants.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 836 35
In which a college girl falls hopelessly and completely in love with a Hughes brother. Which one? that's a good question. OR In which Lily Evan's an...
147K 2.7K 43
❝ it's hard because i think i love him. and i'm not a home wrecker, I refuse! so i'll stick this out and get over it. ❞ . . β‹†ο½‘Λš 🧸 π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› ━...
446K 4.2K 68
We were supposed to be just friends, you don't live in my part of town but maybe I'll see you out some weekend.
20.2K 424 25
When two worlds collide at midnight in the empty halls of New Jersey Private Hospital, Jack and Parker learn that no matter what, the heart wants wha...