-TROLLS BAND TOGETHER \\ ONES...

By GEN-ESlS

x reader (only) please if you came here to make fun of me, LEAVE 😭 don't let the people from tiktok get to... More

; introduction 🌸
; requests 🌺
; veneer // prison buddies ⛓️
; branch // shower 🚿 HUMAN AU
; floyd // book club πŸ“š HUMAN AU
; velvet // secret feelings 🎭
; veneer // kiss πŸ’‹
; trolls-sona! // 😍
; clay // jealous πŸ‘€
; john dory // surprise ⁉️
; floyd // held captive together 🎢
; veneer // little-big secret πŸ‘£
; photo dump // + A/N πŸ˜‹β€ΌοΈπŸ’•
; john dory // "im sorry," β˜€οΈ HUMAN AU
; floyd // "missed me?" πŸ’
; headcanons! // + eye tutorial! 🐚 🌊
; NEW trolls-sona! // 🀭
; branch // keep U safe πŸ“ HAPPY CHRISTMAS!
; more sona 🌚 // + HEADCANONS! πŸ’•
p1? ; spruce // hard to get πŸ’” HUMAN AU
; clay // only 'faking' it πŸ’ FEM Y/N‼️
p1 ; brozone // small things 🀏 HUMAN Y/N
; fanart / headcanons / photodump! πŸ€‘ + A/N‼️
; floyd // panic πŸ“Έ
; new years qna for yall πŸ˜˜β€ΌοΈ
; headcanons // + fanart‼️ πŸŒ™
; john dory // waterfall & sunset πŸŒ…πŸ’¦
p2 ; brozone // small things 🀏 HUMAN Y/N
; brozone // fanart + headcanons πŸ•ΆοΈ !!
; veneer // sing a song 🎧
; branch // dont leave me at the party πŸŽ‰
; past brozone // baby's babysitter 🍼 HUMAN AU
; john dory // snow blindness πŸ₯½ ❄️
; another sona..πŸ™‚ and BROZONE HEADCANONS! πŸ’—
; gift + photodump !! πŸ’
; headcanons (extra characters 🀭) πŸ’‘β€ΌοΈ

; branch // unforgettable πŸ’­

3.1K 52 52
By GEN-ESlS

[ RAH-it is so hard to find good fanart of branch by himself, he's always with poppy 😭 and i LOVE broppy but LET BRANCH BE BRANCHH 🤬 also idkk who drewww thissss??? 😭 ) it's really cool thooo! i love the use of expression for this, that's why i'm using it 😼 ]

anyway 😲!😮‍💨 STORY INNFOO!!!
-y/n and branch known each other long before, but they split up, meeting years later
-y/n is a jokingly flirty kinda person here 🌞 🫄 only a little thoooo🤩🤭
-my idea fr 😵‍💫🤑

RELATIONSHIP TROPE: 'childhood'- (not exactly childhood but whatev 🙄) -friends separated then meet again 👽

enjoy ❤️!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > 💌

[ 3rd person pov ]

branch always thinks of them from time to time, he remembers meeting the troll one day on a trip back to his bunker, he was just grabbing some supplies when he came across the troll.
y/n.
y/n was unique to him, it's not like they were extremely different from every other troll but it was the tiny difference that y/n had as a trait that made them so interesting to branch.
logic.
.
branch has felt for the longest time, that nobody listens to logic, trolls either have fun with no worries or panic.
and whether or not y/n was the smartest person in the world, they still had logic, and at the time when bergens were still a threat, it was quite enjoyable for branch to find someone like them.

so he hung out with them from time to time, not for long periods of time but for enough time that he considered them an.. ally.
back then he was too stubborn to just simply say 'friend'.

but now in present time, he wishes he wasn't so uptight.

because one day y/n has just stopped coming around.
he had no idea, if they were eaten, or if they just left.
he didn't know.

but he thinks of them a lot, oddly, he doesn't know why.
he does know..he sorta misses them.
branch has had a lot of people leave him, so he'd like to believe it was no surprise they left him either.. and maybe it wasn't.
but it still hurt.

branch thinks it's unfair.
after it happening over and over again, he wishes he didn't care, he wishes it wouldn't hurt.

but i guess. . .

that's just how it is sometimes.

[ 2nd person pov ] - with some 3rd pov 😭

like i mentioned, its present time now, and branch doesn't wanna dwell on the past.
he got his brothers back! which is awesome..
but he still hasn't gotten you back.. . he believes. .
.
.
you probably died a long time ago..
                                 and he's just wishfully thinking. .

you'll come back.

anyway, today was just like any other day for branch, he woke up, he was greeted by his family and friends on vacation island, and then he'd go on with his day.

today, he decided he wanted to go out for a walk.
get off this island for a little while, and just adventure out a little in the main land.
not too far away though, so he could always easily come back.

he wanted to do it alone. since he's always around people lately, he kinda misses the relaxation of quietness.

so he told everyone he was leaving..andddd.. left!

after getting past the part with the rock climbers, he was finally in the forest, alone.
he heard birds chirping, and the simple sounds of nature.
very relaxing.

for a while, he wondered around. observing every little thing he came across and came up with some mini prediction of whatever it could be.
but he got tired of that. he got tired of moving around so much.
but he didn't want to go back just yet.

..why not he just.. sit down on this puffy flower he found that had fallen to the ground.. and take a few minutes to rest.

yeah, that'll be great.

branch sighs heavily, in relaxation.
leaning back onto the comfy flower bed, his hands resting behind his head.
he gently shut his eyes.
listening to all the beautiful sounds of the outdoors.

a small smile comes to his face.

he heard some noises of rustling.

he ignored it, passing it off as some animal.

he felt a presence near him.

..maybe he shouldn't ignore it, maybe he should open his eyes..?

.
.
.
"relaxed?" a voice asks, causing him to spring up and jump into a standing position of defense.

"huh?-what??" branch quickly muttered, turning to try and find the voice.

he turned around, seeing a person..-a troll, standing close to the fallen flower.

the troll stared blankly at him, but then a little smile came to their face.

wait..they look..familiar?

and they sound recognizable as well..?

branch couldn't put his finger on it.

but it clicked.

they looked a little different, but it was them!..it was you!!

"y/n??" he mumbles in confusion and surprise.

"..yeah..?" you responded, it seems like you didn't recognize him, because you seemed quite confused over the fact he knew your name.
so i guess it's not like you went looking for him, it's just fate your guys patches crossed.

"..it's me!" a grin forms on his face, "branch!" he exclaimed his name, his eyebrows raised up as high as they could go, he was just so stunned. he couldn't believe it!

for a moment your face stayed half-blank, but then your expression changed to one of realization.

"branch?" you tilted your head, "wow! you're so different," you murmured.
"but in the good way," you added.

"yeah..you too," he cheerfully yet awkwardly says.
he felt nervous, and frigid.
he just wanted to hug you, but he wasn't sure if that would be the right response.

but it's like you read his mind.

you stepped closer, opening your arms up, as an offer for a hug.
he didn't hesitate afterwards, racing to hug you.

"wow, missed me?" you lightly chuckled. he only hummed in response.

you scoffed, patting his back gently, "i missed you too," you warmly spoke.

once he pulled away, he asked a question he was dying to know.

"what happened to you?? why did you leave??" he asked, in a stern yet strangely worried way. he seemed distressed about your disappearance.

"i..was chased away," you put it simply, shrugging your shoulders in an action of response.

branch wasn't too pleased with the answer, but he seemed to understand. he nodded. a tired smile appearing back to his face.

"well..i'm glad to see you," he looked down at the grassy ground.

"ha, i cant even believe you remembered me!" you chuckled.

"why's that?" he raised an eyebrow, "you're unforgettable," he muttered.
.
"what was that?"

"uh- nothing,"

he scratches the back of his neck.

you lightly scoffed.

you did hear him, you just wanted to know if what you heard was right.

"i love you too, branch," you jokingly spoke, in a quiet tone. it was only playful, but you did mean it. maybe not with your whole heart and chest but that doesn't mean you didn't mean it.

"what?-" he asked suddenly.
"nothing," you smirked, putting your hands behind your back, becoming a little sheepish.
"no- what did you say?" he furrowed his eyes.

"i just said i missed you as well," you mumbled, putting your hands up in a small gesture of defense.

"really?" his face scrunched, clearly he wasn't buying any of it.

"yes really," you snickered.

he was a little ticked off, he knew you didn't say that, but he didn't know what he heard.. did he really hear you correctly?..

..great..

what unforgettable words he heard.

and he doesn't even know if he imagined it, or not.

either way, it seems like by his reaction, it's a sign.
if he did imagine it, then he was trying to hear things he wanted to hear.
if he didn't imagine it, and you actually said it, then his quick and nervous reaction shows.

he used to have feelings.
and clearly..

they haven't went away.

.
.
[ end 🤪 ]

honestly this was a little short 🤑
maybe i'll do part 2? 🤨 because this feels oddly not finished but finished at the same time, also i wanna publish this and not leave it in drafts 😭

have a good night y'all, xoxo 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 424 11
Okay so youre poppys (twin)sister and yea.. read it for yourself
54.8K 1.5K 100
Cover art isn't mine!! Writing this because I saw someone ask for it in a tiktok section Warnings ⚠️ Self harm Attempted suicide Fighting Gore Swear...
13.2K 265 10
specifically, a troll reader and the rest is idk. IM TOO LAZY :(
27.2K 621 21
In this story, you, are a pop rock troll! You were captured by Velvet and Veneer who had dreams of becoming pop stars, but they didn't know how.. You...