π˜‰π˜ˆπ˜šπ˜π˜Š π˜π˜•π˜šπ˜›π˜π˜•π˜Šπ˜›

By -IWONTLIVE

π’π‚π‡πŽπŽπ‹ 𝐁𝐔𝐒 π†π‘π€π•π„π˜π€π‘πƒ "πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšŽπšœπš 𝚠𝚊𝚒 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘, πš’πšœ πš’πš— πšœπšπš’πš•πšŽ. πš†πš‘πšŠπšπšœ πš–... More

ππ€π’πˆπ‚ πˆππ’π“πˆπ‚π“
ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS
𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„||ππ€π’πˆπ‚ πˆππ’π“πˆπ‚π“
1.1| HORNS
1.2| ANCHOR
1.3| AMERICAN IDIOT
1.4| CIGARETTE DAYDREAM
1.5| FLUORESCENT ADOLESCENT
1.6| PAIN
1.7| THΓ‰RÈSE
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ||ππ€π’πˆπ‚ πˆππ’π“πˆπ‚π“
2.8| SAIL
2.9| SAINT BERNARD
2.10| HAYLOFT
2.11| LADY IN THE WALL
2.12| VISITATION OF THE GHOST
2.13| KING FOR A DAY
THANK YOU FOR πŸ£π—„ READS
2.14| BERLIN
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄||ππ€π’πˆπ‚ πˆππ’π“πˆπ‚π“
3.15| MASCARA
3.16| GONE GONE GONE
3.17| UNDER THE BRIDGE
3.18| I'M GOD
3.19| LITTLE BIT
3.20| PRETTY
3.21| ANGRY TOO
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π…πŽπ”π‘||ππ€π’πˆπ‚ πˆππ’π“πˆπ‚π“
4.22| EXES
4.23| THAT WAY
4.24| CONFIDENCE
4.25| NOT STRONG ENOUGH
PICK A COVER PLEASE
4.26| MOONLIGHT
4.27| PARTY ROCK
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π…πˆπ•π„||ππ€π’πˆπ‚ πˆππ’π“πˆππ‚π“
5.29| O SUPERMAN
5.30| WHERES YOUR HEAD AT
5.31| YELLOW
5.32| IN MY MIND
Elaine's + Wade's Face claim
5.33| CLASS FIGHT
α΄›Κœα΄‡ Ι’α΄€Ι΄Ι’
5.34| BAD THINGS
5.35| GHOST GIRL
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π’πˆπ—||ππ€π’πˆπ‚ πˆππ’π“πˆππ‚π“
6.36| FADE INTO YOU
6.37| EAST COAST
6.38| BABY SAID
NEW COVER
6.39| BAD THINGS
6.40| KARMA POLICE
6.41| DARK BEACH
6.42| THE WATER IS FINE
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍||ππ€π’πˆπ‚ πˆππ’π“πˆππ‚π“
7.43| GODDESS

4.28| CHOP SUEY

1.4K 57 7
By -IWONTLIVE

Now playing
Chop Suey by System Of A Down

Bold: Ashlyn, Taylor, Tyler (group A)]
[Italics: Elaine, Aiden, Ben (Group B)]
[Underlined: Logan (lookout)]
[Regular: Scenes connect]

A small group of phantoms noticed the three running teens, which caught Tyler's attention. "Ashlyn.." He spoke, nervousness seeping through.

"I know. It'll work. Just keep running."

-

Reaching her house, she saw the blond standing on a slight limp. "Aiden, are you okay?" She asked walking up to him, taking the crowbar from her belt loop.

The burgundy eyed boy looked between his cousin and friend, a thin, tight smile forming on his lips. "Yup! Spectacular." He turned his headlamp on.

Elaine and Ben did the same, "The bike is in the garage." The girl said, walking up to the metal door. "Ben. Lift the door up a bit."

-

Ashlyn pushed her thumb on the handle button and pulled the handle, going to open the jeep but it wouldn't open up.

The redhead's, already pale, face went white. "It's locked?!"

"I thought you said you made sure it was unlocked with the keys inside!" Tyler started to panic.

"I did! One of my parents must have grabbed em or something!" Ashlyn started to mentally retrace her steps.

-

"What are they doing?" Logan asked himself, looking over at the bickering teens. He then peered over to the other three, who seemed to actually working effectively.

"Oh thank the heavens."

-

Aiden and Elaine crawled under the garage door, while Ben held it up for the two. Then when they stood, they held the door up for him.

Once Ben was inside the garage, Elaine placed the crowbar vertically in between the door and the concrete, propping the door open for the time being.

"Oh my god!" Aiden gasped.

"What happened?" Elaine quickly responded, on guard about the whole situation.

"It's so pretty!" He pointed at the motorcycle, sparkles in his eyes. The ravenette and brunette side eyed each other then facepalming.

-

The twins walked through the front door. Ashlyn proceeding up the steps, following in suit.

When she went up to the top step, something from above grabbed her shirt collar, pulling her up and hitting her head on the overhang. Blood dripped down from the back if her head.

The strong force caused a bang to ring out, catching the twins attention from inside.

"What the—" Tyler said confused.

"I'll go check." Taylor went to go back down stairs but her brother stopped her.

"No, I will. You keep looking for the key!"

-

'The music stopped.' Logan thought, staring down at the phantoms who tore apart the music systems. 'Which means they wont be distracted anymore...'

"Please hurry." He whispered. Suddenly, his eyes widened at the sight of his redhead friend fighting off a phantom on the rooftop of her house. "Ashlyn?"

-

"My dad keeps the key in his room. I'll go get it."  The ravenette said, going to open the door to the inside.

"Why doesn't he leave it with the bike?" The blond asked, following her out of instinct. Ben doing the same.

"For safety I guess." She said, opening the door completely and turning around. "I want you two to stay here, watch for any phantoms."

"But what if any are inside?" Aiden went on, wanting to protect his friend.

"Then I will deal with it." Elaine shut the door, looking around the first floor of her house for any shadow demons.

-

"Ashlyn?" Tyler stood on the front porch looking for the girl.

The sound of a phantom screeching of pain echoed from the rooftop. "Shit." He started to climb up to the roof, his feet dangled.

"Let. Me. Go!" Ashlyn's hands tightened around the phantom's wrist that was wrapped around her neck, chocking her out.

The gooey monster tilted it's head, seemingly confused.

BANG!

A bullet went through the demon's head, falling down next to the girl. Ashlyn blinked her tear filled eyes, shock written on her face.

"Ashlyn!"

-

Elaine dug through her dad's bedside drawers, looking for the specific key. Focused on the task at hand, she didn't notice the dark goop that crawled her way.

"Post cards? Why would we ever need post c-" Her quiet voice was cut off by a large, sticky hand covering her mouth. It's sharp clawed nails dug into her skin, drawing blood.

'Fuck.' The sound of gunshot filled their ears, gaining the attention of the phantom. The hazel eyed girl took this to her advantage and slid the hammer from her work belt, plunging it into the monster's face.

This knocked it to the ground, holding it's face in pain, more goop falling from its eye. Elaine took the hatchet into her hand and slashed it across the demons neck, beheading it, making more goop gush out.

She looked down at the damage, her chest rising and falling. Her breathing settling, she shrugged her shoulders and continued the hunt for the keys.

"Gross." She wiped some of the blood off.

-

"Ashlyn!" Tyler climbed over the roof. The girl started to sit up and move but the phantom started to fall, dragging her with it.

Before she could fall, a strong hand grabbed her wrist, pulling her up. "C'mon carrot tops." Tyler mumbled, holding her up by her waist.

He knocked on the window to the Banner parents bedroom. Taylor opened the window, her eyes like saucers.

"We need to hurry."

-

"Vroom, vroom." Aiden sat on the motorcycle, pretending to ride it. Ben watched in amusement.

"Guys, the phantoms are running in group A's direction!" Logan spoke into the walkie-talkie. "There's about twenty of em!"

At the warning, Elaine darted through the door into the garage. She shooed Aiden off the bike so she could crank it up.

"Is that blood? What happened?" Aiden said worriedly, "I knew we should've gone with you."

"I handled it." The engine turned over, "And you're hurt." She climbed off. "Ben. You're driving. Aiden you're backpacking. Get on." She beckoned them, they did as told.

"But what about you? Why don't you backpack?"

"Like I said before, I'll handle it. And you're hurt. You're ankle."

-

"Group A, there are phantoms on the roof, be careful." Logan said into the walkie-talkie and began informing them again, "Group B, there are about fifteen crowding around the house, watch out with the noise."

"It's gonna be bit difficult with the acceleration but you got it boss." Elaine joked, the sound of the engine revving and metal clanking.

Taylor helped Ashlyn into the passenger seat while Tyler shined two of the flashlights, fighting off the phantoms.

BANG!

Another bullet was shot into the head of a phantom that was on top of the jeep.

"Get in!" The bronze skinned girl called out for her twin, sitting in the driver's seat.

"Helmets secured?" Elaine said, hooking the crowbar next to the sludge covered hatchet.

Ben gave a thumbs up and Aiden gave a nod. Even though she couldn't see it, she knew the brunette was scared out of his mind and the blond was beaming with excitement.

"Be careful when going over the curb." She warned right before Ben took off, the headlight ready to take out any phantoms in the way.

'This'll we easy. Just run faster than you've ran EVER in your life....easy enough!' Elaine sighed and shook her head. Before she could think, her legs started moving, pushing her into a full sprint.

Before she knew it she was running past the Clark family home and towards the graveyard. 'Don't look behind you, don't look behind you!'

'Almost there!' Her vision started to blur, her stomach started to ache, and her chest started to burn.

"...Fuck..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 189 15
this is a school bus graveyard AU I made where after tylers death, it began a chain of deaths until it was only down to a very guilty feeling ashlyn...
13.7K 891 16
Ashlyn is a loner in high school with no friends. But when a fateful visit to a haunted house causes her and her classmates to see monsters at night...
3.8K 184 15
π™Žπ˜Ύπ™ƒπ™Šπ™Šπ™‡ π˜½π™π™Ž π™‚π™π˜Όπ™‘π™€π™”π˜Όπ™π˜Ώ π‹π¨π πšπ§ π…π’πžπ₯𝐝𝐬 𝐱 𝐌𝐚π₯𝐞 πŽπ‚ "𝘞𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘡𝘳𝘒𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦π˜₯ 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘒𝘴, 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘳π˜ͺπ˜₯π˜₯𝘦𝘯...
8.9K 362 34
Y/n, a 15 year old girl who loved archery and also has a strong sense of smell. Y/n was always outgoing, and active in her studies. Until that one tr...