π“πšπ€πž 𝐌𝐲 π‡πžπšπ«π­ / 𝐏...

By Noodleinabowl

ππ„π‘π…πˆπƒπ˜ - 𝚊 πšπš˜πš›πš– 𝚘𝚏 πšπšŽπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš˜πš— πš’πš— πš πš‘πš’πšŒπš‘ πš˜πš—πšŽ πšœπš’πšπšŽ... More

Take my heart
˚ʚ π™Ώπš•πšŠπš’πš•πš’πšœπš ɞ˚
δΈ…Hα—΄ α—·EᖴᗝRα—΄
δΈ…α•Όα—΄ α‘•α—©SINᗝ
δΈ…Hα—΄ α–΄α’ͺαŽ₯α‘•α›•ER
δΈ…α•Όα—΄ α—ͺΖ³α”•TOα‘­αŽ₯α—©
THα—΄ α–΄Iα–‡SδΈ…
δΈ…α•ΌE α—·α—α‘ŒND.
δΈ…Hα—΄ Iα‘ŽSδΈ…αŽ₯α‘Žα‘•δΈ…
δΈ…α•Όα—΄ SδΈ…α—©IN
δΈ…α•Όα—΄ LEDΗ€α—΄
δΈ…Hα—΄ αŽ₯α—ͺIᗝM

δΈ…α•Όα—΄ α–‡αŽ₯LED

104 2 6
By Noodleinabowl

POKER (FIVE-CARD-DRAW)
SIMPLE RULES:

A game of Five Card Draw begins with each player dealt with five cards, all of which are face down and visible to only the player holding them.

After the deal, a betting round commences.

Following that betting round, all players get the opportunity to discard as many cards from their hand as they wish, with the dealer replacing those discards with new cards.

The goal is to make the best hand possible. The standard poker hand rankings apply, with a high card being the lowest and a royal flush being the highest.

When all players have discarded and drawn their selected number of cards, a final round of betting takes place. All remaining players that haven't folded then show down their cards, and the best five-card hand is the winning hand.

⁺˚*•✩•*˚⁺‧⁺˚*•═┈∘*◦○◦*∘┈═•*˚⁺‧⁺˚*•✩•*˚⁺

I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes as he explained the rules, but it was worth it.
This will be fun.

"Oh, also, I'm betting on little Lassie here. 500000 ¥, chip values will be each
25, 4800 ¥ Chips
10, 8000 ¥ Chips
2, 150000 ¥ Chips
So, 37 chips are adding up to the 500000¥ total, okay?"

"Wow , that's... ehem- a lot of money." He patted his pocked slightly before looking back at his friends, but instead of relishing in their gaze, he looked hesitantly back to Rick. "Surely, nothing that I can't match though, Deal."

"Okay, let's establish the anti. We both have 500000 ¥ in total. What do you wanna bet, darling?"

"Hmm? Let's go safe first, 5 - 4800 ¥ chips. So that's only 24,000 ¥, let's ease into it, shall we?"

"Indeed, so, are you ready to play, sweetie?"

"Sure, there's no better way to learn than by experience, right? Come on, Rick, deal already!" I smirked.

"Okay, okay, Mrs impatient!" He complained but then dealt the cards.

"Let's do 3 rounds, okay, sweetheart?" He looked back once again, snickering.

I picked up my first set, looking at my cards. I had an ace, six, seven, eight, and a nine, almost a straight, as long as I switched out my ace and got either a ten or a five.

I looked over to James, and he had a slightly down face on him, obviously fake by the slight smirk of the friend looking at his cards from over his shoulder.

"Call," He states, placing another 2 - 4800¥ chips into the pot.

"Raise." I push, placing not only another 2 - 4800¥ chips into the pot but also 1 8000¥ chip.

"Match." He places another 8000¥ chip into the pot.

"Would anyone like to discard any of their cards?" Rick asks.

James goes first, throwing two cards out in front of him face down and picking another two up to replace his cards.

I go next, throwing out my ace face down and picking up the top card on the deck.

Looking at my card, I got a 10, and with that, I had a straight. Though it didn't look so hopeful for my opposition.

He went again "match." he placed another 4 - 4800¥ chips and 1 - 8000¥.

"Raise." I placed the same but added on another two 8000¥ chips on top. I knew I was pushing it, but It may just pay off.

All eyes were on him to see if he would match. I didn't have that good cards, a straight came pretty close to the middle of the ranks, but that's not what poker is, it isn't about what you have, it's about what your opponents thinks you have.

"...fold." He placed his hand down on the table face down.

"Alright then, all chips in the pot go to lassie." Rick pushed all the chips towards me. "Please, show your hand."

"A straight." I placed it face up.

James seemed to be shocked and slightly angry, I could tell he most definitely had a hand that was higher than mine, most likely a flush or a full house, but he got intimated by the fact that I raised each time.

"Shall we continue?" I asked innocently.

"We... shall." He seemed a lot less confident this time.

We both placed our 4 - 4800¥ chips into the pot, and Rick dealt out our cards.

I once again picked mine up, a nine, a nine, an ace, a queen, and a three.

Not the best, I'll be honest, but to counter that, I let a small smirk fall on my face just to intimidate him. Y'know, for "funsies".

We placed out initial bets, for him a raise of the 4 - 4800¥ chips with an extra 2 - 8000¥ chips.

I weighed out my options. I could match and remain equal, I could fold and play it safe, resulting in less money lost or... I could raise it for no other reason than to watch his poor, confused face.

"Raise," I matched his bet with another 2- 8000 chips.

"Match." He placed another two of his chips into the pot.

"Would anyone like to discard any cards?"

He went first but seemed to pause before throwing out a card, so he must have already had a pretty good hand but risked it in hopes of getting a better one. The second his replacement card was drawn, his friends couldn't help but slightly grimace. This is why you don't have people crowded around you in a game. It's just more information for your opponent to make moves off.

I threw out my three and my ace, pulling my replacement cards from the pile.

A nine and a nine. A four of a kind. I smiled in my head.

Another round of bets commenced. With another match and another raise being played, this time, however, he looked me dead in the eye and attempted to call my bluff.

"You don't even have good cards, do you? How's this then? raise! " Though, what I was not expecting was for him to place a single 15000 chip into the pot.

"Match." I also placed my chip into the pot.

"You stupid! You don't have a good hand. Why would you do that? " He laughed. "I've just completely fooled you!"

"Players, present your cards."

He flipped over his cards, showing two, a two, a two, a four, and a four.

"A full house."

I flipped over mine, revealing a nine, a nine, a nine, a nine, and a queen.

"Four of a kind."

He had tried exactly what I had just succeeded in doing to him, I almost laughed, come on, you can't be that stupid.

"YAH! You bitch what are you playing at!" he lunged over the table grasping my collar before being grabbed by Rick and forced to sit down.

"There will be no violence in my casino, If you have problems, you can settle them outside. Not in here. Got it!?"

"Got it," he seemed to mumble.

"Good, then let's resume, shall we?" He set out our hands.

"Resume? No way, I ain't resuming shit! I'm done." He seemed to shout.

"Then you would be forfeiting and would have to pay the forfeit penalty." He stated, it was up on the wall. "Forfeiter's pay 20000¥".

He seemed to pause and think about it for a second. Fuming, he threw down 20000¥ in cash and stormed out of the casino with his "boys" following close behind.

"I'm guessing the dudes never lost before," I spoke up after we heard the door slam from behind the music that blasted through the casino 24/7. "Well, we should at least see the hands,"

I flipped over mine. There was a three a queen, a five, an ace, a seven and a king. A high card, so, in other words... absolutely useless.

I flipped over what would have been his cards a queen, a king, a ten, a jack, and a two all of the same suit. I laughed. "The dude was this close to having a royal flush!" I laughed," I don't mind though, more money for me."

I paid Rick back his 500,000¥ and had gained 119,000¥. "Welp, that's the upside to playing against rich cry-babies," Rick laughed as he guided me back over to Kuina, who had practically fallen asleep at the bar.

"More money for us," Rick shrugged, laughing "Don't you go worrying about her, we'll be closing soon anyways, I'm tired. She can just stay here till morning."

"Thanks, Rick." I patted her on the head as she was faceplanted into the bar, absolutely hammered.

"Let me buy you a drink, how about that? My treat for making a grown man cry today. " He laughed as he sat next to me and Kuina.

"That would be great," I agreed and opted for just shots.

⁺˚*•✩•*˚⁺‧⁺˚*•═┈∘*◦○◦*∘┈═•*˚⁺‧⁺˚*•✩•*˚⁺

After bidding farewell to the lively ambience of the casino, I stepped out onto the quiet, deserted streets. The cold air hit me like a slap in the face, and I almost fell over, using one of the bins to prop myself up.

As I strolled homeward, I enjoyed the natural symphony of chirping birds and rustling leaves and the delightful feeling of my insides burning, hmm. How lovely.

Once I made it back to my small, cramped room, I bent down under my bed and pulled out a box labelled: For dad.

I slowly placed all the money I had earned into it, other than some I kept for daily necessities, pushing it back under, into the darkness where the light didn't touch.

I turned off the light and climbed into bed. Quickly giving into the alluring signs of sleep as my eyelids got heavy. Closing my eyes, I listened to the beating of my heart in my ears as I drifted to sleep.

⁺˚*•✩•*˚⁺‧⁺˚*•═┈∘*◦○◦*∘┈═•*˚⁺‧⁺˚*•✩•*˚⁺

~ 1616 Words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 126 12
βπ—–π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿ π— π—˜ π—•π—”π—•π—¬π——π—’π—Ÿπ—Ÿ, π—–π—’π— π—˜ 𝗕π—₯π—˜π—”π—ž 𝗗𝗒π—ͺ𝗑 π—§π—›π—˜π—¦π—˜ π—ͺπ—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—¦, 𝗗𝗒𝗑𝗧 π—Ÿπ—˜π—”π—©π—˜ π— π—˜ π—”π—Ÿπ—’π—‘π—˜.❞ DISCONTINUED! βž₯s. chis...
1.6K 104 21
Season two Alice in Boarderland Season one is on my profile: SHARP Yuki and her new found friends play the games against the Face cards. Separated f...
132K 2K 43
Alice in borderland x reader one shots request closed!!! ( COMPLETE )
10.7K 512 23
π™ƒπ™š π™™π™žπ™™π™£'𝙩 π™˜π™–π™§π™š 𝙖𝙣𝙙 π™¨π™π™š π™¬π™€π™§π™š π™₯π™žπ™£π™  π™˜π™§π™€π™˜π™¨...