How Dark Sonic could've worke...

By SpeedyLitSonic

This story is going to show all of what I wanted to see in Sonic Prime Season 3, but we didn't get since Dark... More

Dark with Rage
Returning Home
Much needed comfort
Dark with Rage (Remastered)
Shattering Apart
Grim Tidings and Dark Times!
A/N (Spoiler warning!)
Help from the Council
Sanctuary in the Dome
Saving Dread's crew
Sonic gives himself up
Betrayal; War for the Shatterverse begins!
The Final Showdown continues
The Devil is in the Tails
Restoring Reality and Going Home
Protecting the Prism

Story Status Update

394 0 0
By SpeedyLitSonic

With the new Sonic Prime S3 trailer out, it has shown some different things not regarding to much of what I wanted to see. So, I may need to remaster the first part and rethink the parts from after it. As well, I plan to rewrite Dark with Rage, and add in some new parts. The first three I've published aren't canon to my timeline. Just going over my thoughts on everything and a little fanfic, as well putting in part of a dream that I had of Sonic and Shadow restoring the prism after all the chaos.

(Publish date: 12/14/2023)

(Updated: 1/5/2024)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 167 19
(only on Wattpad) Hey I just wanted to say that this was my first ever book which means it has a very special place in my heart, it may not be the be...
18K 389 19
Somewhere in a kingdom, called the Rose Kingdom, their lives a young pink princess, known as princess Amy Rose. Having a lot of friends Amy has a gre...
49.2K 814 14
sonic and the gang fought eggman's robots as always but this time shadow will join sonic and the gang to fight eggman and his robots from destruction...
294 20 12
[ DESCRIPTION ] Later On is a SonAmy story based on the aftermath of Sonic Unleashed, I had written this in a google doc and decided to post it onto...