The Loud & The Quiet (RUSAME)

By Obsessed_Country

Ame was a quiet person, however once college started he met Russia. Ame tried to just brush him off, but Russ... More

College Part 1
College Part 2
Eager To Meet
Wanna Join?
Mall Time
Halloween
The Get Away
Silent
Going To Work
Christmas
Now They Know
Beach
The Cliff Has A Cave?
Passed Out
Panic, Panic
¡explicación!
Close Call
Curious Part 1
Curious Part 2
Curious Part 3
GET TO KNOW ME BITCHES
The Meeting
My CountryHuman AU Facts
DARES HEHAHEHAHEHA
Sleepover
Eh, next part Ig
Visiting
Bird Attack Before The Meeting
Texting accident
TL&TQ
L

The café

80 2 20
By Obsessed_Country

Ok...so. I'm going to change up the place that they were at last chapter, cause this will take forever to finish this book- also, there will be no meeting. We'll just say that UN & EU were able to catch the bad guys and put them in jail ok? This is probably why I had no motivation, probably stuck on how & what to do.

RusAme/AmeRus fluff? Yes

It will take place outside in the winter

Ame POV

Very cold. Wait isn't there a new café that opened?

Ame: Canada, Russia, let's go to that café. It's getting cold.

Canada: I forgot you weren't used to the cold, Yeah! Let's go.

Russia: Sure!

Russia looked very happy, he was sprinting to the café. I started blushing I bit. I shook my head hoping it would go away. What's that feeling? It feels like...I don't know...something funny in my stomach.. whatever I should probably catch up with them. I ran after them. Russia opened the café door & I walked in. Woahh it was pretty here!

Cashier(me in disguise): I can help you country's over here!

Canada: thank you.

We walked over to register 2. Canada ordered first. Then Russia let me go next.

Cashier: what can I get you?

Ame: A uh, a pumpkin latte please.

Cashier: okay, and you?

They looked at Russia. 

Russia: I'll have a Pumpkin latte as well please.

Cashier: okay, will that be all?

Russia: yep!

Cashier: Cash or card?

Ame: Car-

Russia: I'll pay.

Cashier: 😏okay, cash or card?

Russia: card.

He gave them his card, I was blushing now.

Cashier: *whisper to Canada* are they boyfriends?😏

Canada: *whisper to Mike* not yet, I have a plan😏

Not me & Canada secretly working together-

Cashier: okay here is your receipt, I will make them for you countries.

We walked over to a small table in the middle of the café. I was still blushing a little. It was very cold.

Ame: are you guys cold?

Canada: we're always cold XD

Ame: really Canada.

Russia: are you?

Ame: yeah kinda.

Russia: here, you can have my jacket.

He took off his jacket then got up & walked over to me, He placed his jacket over my shoulders. Now this. I was blushing at. Like a lot.

Cashier: Order's are done!

Canada: I'll get those, you guys stay here.

I shook my head to hopefully clear the blush. I looked up as Canada came back with the drinks.

Published a short chapter because I'm Not gonna be online today so something for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 24 7
America is a famous actor and has a secret admirer. Russia has a eye out on America and won't let anyone near him. How this continues...
32.1K 891 42
(ART IS MINE) He stood there, so many emotions, questions, and thoughts. He had just killed two people, two people he had loved. He was a monster. Wh...
96.2K 2.6K 18
Russia has had feelings for America for as long as he could remember. He goes out of his own way to do anything to make America his. He'll murder, ab...
17.8K 389 13
Germany enters a college in Moskau, Russia. When He was assigned a student to give him a tour around the school, he figured out that the student was...