Arrange marriage | minsung

By Stray_kissies

Jisung a typical college student who was forced into an arrange marriage with non other than the famous lee M... More

00
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

01

1.5K 39 13
By Stray_kissies

Jisung was asleep in his room, softly snoring when someone barged into jisung room. The person stopped, looked around the room then walked to jisung wardrobe, picking out an outfit and walked into the bathroom.

The person left the bathroom then jumped on top of Jisung causing him to wake up. "Fuck-" jisung mumbled, already knowing who it is.

"Come on Jisungie"

"Ok ok I'm coming lix" jisung responded as Felix pulled jisung up making him sit up. "What time is it?" Jisung asked rubbing his eyes.

"7:40" Felix said casually. Their class starts at 9 they have a whole ass hour left.

"Lix~ We literally have a whole hour left" jisung whined trying to take back his covers but Felix was sitting right on top of it.

"No you literally take up an hour getting dressed"

"No I don't! That is so not true" jisung said, crossing his arms and turning his head the other way.

"Really" Felix raised a brow.

"Yes really" jisung said looking back but still had his arms folded.

"Jisung" Felix started "you literally take 30 minutes in the shower. 10 minutes for choosing your clothes and another 10 minutes doing your hair and make up. Now get your fucking ass up"

"Ok damn bro I'll get ready" jisung said, crawling off the bed and walking to his closet.

"I already chose an outfit for you its in the bathroom. And don't take too long" Felix said, lying down and taking out his phone.

"Alright. Alright. Jeez" jisung said, walking into the bathroom.

Jisung saw that an outfit was laid out for him on the counter, folded. He went to do his skincare routine before putting it on.

When he was done with his skincare he put on the outfit Felix laid out. Kinda regretting not looking at it before putting it on.

"LEE FELIX!" Jisung yelled, walking to his bedroom. Jisung walked into his bedroom seeing his best friend on the phone while giggling. "Felix!"

Felix moved his face from his phone, looking at jisung who was in a white jumper with a brown skirt.

"AHH YOU LOOK AMAZING JISUNGIE" Felix squealed, literally jumping on the bed.

"Why would you give me this?" Jisung whined "it's literally winter and your giving me a goddamn skirt"

"But you look fucking amazing! Please~ wear it Jisungie" Felix pleaded, looking at jisung with big, "innocent" eyes.

"Fine~ I hate that I can't resist you" jisung mumbled but loud enough for Felix to hear. Which Felix giggled at.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ   ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ   ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Jisung and Felix were on their way to the cafe for breakfast since jisung parents were rarely there in the morning to even prepare breakfast.

It's was 8:25 so they had plenty of time to eat and chat. The cafe was about a 10 minute walk from jisung's house.

When they reached the cafe, they were welcomed with the welcoming smell of freshly brewed coffee and warm pastries.

The cozy interior was adorned with twinkling fairy lights, casting a soft glow over the tables and creating a soothing atmosphere.

The friendly staff greeted them with genuine smiles, making them feel instantly at ease.

As they made themselves comfortable in their regular booth, a waitress arrived to collect their orders.

"Hi oppas would you both like your usuals or something new?" The waitress asked with a pen and notepad in her hands.

"We'll take our usual Minhee" jisung said, giving a smile to Minhee.

"Alrighty. Will Hyunjin be joining you two?" Minhee asked.

"Yea so could you make his usual order" Felix said.

"Yea of course" Minhee said writing it down on the notepad. "It will be ready soon" Minhee said, bowing and leaving to the kitchen.

"Soo ji" Felix started "who are you going to the party with?"

"What do you mean?" Jisung asked.

"What do I— of course you don't know what I'm talking about" jisung rolled his eyes. "Jackson's party? It's required to bring a date" Felix said.

"Ohh that party I donno. I might not go I mean I don't have a date and I'm not planning on dating anyone anytime soon"

"How about Minjun? He does have a crush on you"

"Hell no have you heard about the rumours about him. He's a literal player lix! There's no way I'm going with him"

"Ok! Ok!"

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ   ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ   ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Their orders soon came, it's was a slice of cheesecake and an iced americano for jisung. A brownie and milkshake for Felix since he hates bitter food. And a slice of chocolate cake with an iced americano for Hyunjin.

"Here are your orders oppas" Minhee said, bowing and leaving to serve another table.

Then they heard the doorbell of the cafe they turned their head towards the door to see Hyunjin coming and walking to them.

"Hey love, hey ji" Hyunjin greeted them, sitting down next to Felix and putting his arm around Felix's shoulder.

"Hey jinnie" Felix smiled, kissing Hyunjin cheek.

"God can you guys be lovey-dovey somewhere else?" Jisung said, earning the attention of the couple.

"Whatever" Hyunjin said while Felix was lightly giggling.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ   ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ   ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

When they were done eating, Hyunjin payed for all three of them and they then left after bidding Minhee goodbye.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ   ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ   ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

They soon arrived at school and it was 8:45 so they had 15 minutes till they started their first class.

They headed towards jisung locker, chatting.

"My friends are over there I'll see you later ok love" Hyunjin said.

"Alright" Felix said, Hyunjin then kissed Felix cheek and walked over to his friends.

"I'm guessing you're going to the party with hyun aren't you" jisung said.

"Yea. Seungmin going with changbin hyung and Jeongin is going with channie hyung" Felix said leaning on the locker next to Jisung's locker.

When jisung opened his locker a pile of letter fell out of his locker and onto the floor. "What the fuck" jisung said, looking down at the mess of letters on the ground.

"The hell are these" Felix said, crouching down to get one of the letters to read.

Felix opened the letter and read it. "Damn am I reading this right"

"What?"

"It's say dear jisung, I just wanted to tell you that I love you and appreciate you more than words can express. You make my world a brighter and happier place and I'm grateful for you every day. Loves, Minjun"

"I cannot believe this" jisung said.

"I can. See~ I told you he has a crush on you. Just date him already you guys would make such a great couple" Felix said jumping up and down.

"Let's just go to class lix" jisung said rolling his eyes.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ   ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ   ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

A/n: first chapter done yall hope you liked it

Love you 💙
Bye 🤟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.5K 26
Seungmin was never the best when it came to dealing with his feelings. Hyunjin on the other hand, knew exactly what he wanted. What happens when thes...
2M 69.9K 41
[editing] han jisung is a sweet innocent guy who happened to be a little minho is a rude playboy that doesn't know anything about littles or little...
15.1K 1K 40
One drunken night and a broken heart led to something unexpected. Includes: • fluff • smut • angst fandom: stray kids ship: Han Jisung x Lee Minho (M...
172K 7.3K 38
In which Jisung is fed up with Felix's complaints about being single so he gets him a valentine-over-text.