For now and forever

By Moonfairy28

"How dare you touch him?" she shouts at the girl standing in front of Abhimanyu. The girl frowns at her sudd... More

Introduction
~Aesthetic~
1.Them
2. Sweet Hearts
3. Agnihotri's
4. Ryan N Pakora
5.Sweet memories
6. Reason
7. Wedding Planning
8. Crush
9. Drunk
10. She Cheated
11. You, Me And Our Love
12. Why?
13. Scared
14. A Ray Of Hope
15. Make Me Yours
16. I Am Ready
17. Unexpected News
18. Scared Aaravi
19. Save My Baby
20. New Stone
21. Promise To His Little Surprise.
22. Finally Married
23. My Stupid Girl
24. Life Is Too Short
25. Calm Before A Storm
26. Cotton Candy
27. Broken
28. Nothing Is Alright
29. Stay Strong
30. His Beautiful Hate
31. Sunset
32. Welcome To Fatherhood
33. Pizza
34. Long Drive
35. Their Fairytale Moment
36. Hide You In My Heart
37. Mini Abhimanyu!
38. A Little Angel
39. Meeting Baby Agnihotri
Ryan And Aaruhi's Story๐Ÿ’œ
40. Her Little Bundle Of Strength
41. Parenthood
42. Naming Ceremony
43. It's Time
44. Don't be Scared
45. His Lioness
46. Always Be With You
47. Don't Leave Me, Please
48. Like His Mother
49. Wake Up Soon
50. Breakdown
51. End Of Sufferings
52. No More Tears
54. Little Third Wheel
55. Desire And Passion
Epilogue
Bonus 1
Bonus 2.1
Bonus 2.2
Bonus 3
Bonus 4

53. Vacation?

10.1K 862 49
By Moonfairy28

A few days later

Standing in front of the mirror, Aaravi stares at her reflection with a heavy heart. She closed her eyes, feeling them burning as she couldn't face herself. 

She is looking so ugly with her small hair. This is not what she is. She hates herself like this.

“Don’t, Aaravi. Stop whatever you are thinking,” she heard a soft deep voice in her ear. 

She leaned against the warmth and sigh softly when she felt a gentle kiss on the side of her head. 

“I am not liking myself like this. This is not Aaravi,” she whispered sadly, making Abhi wrap his arms around her waist.

“It's okay. It's just temporary …” he told her, stroking her waist softly.

“Just so you know, I am proud of this Aaravi. She is my lioness, my brave and strongest girl,” his sweet words make her lips curve into a smile. 

She opened her eyes and looked at the charming face of her husband. His heartwarming smile made her heart beat race. 

She turned in his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck. She smiles beautifully and pulls him down to her height before placing her lips on his. 

“I love you. Thank you for being my soulmate,” she whispered against his lips before she moved her lips against him and they lost in the passionate kiss.

They have their eyes closed as they are softly, slowly and passionately kissing each other. Their chests are heaving vastly and brushing against each other.

They pull away after a while and stare at each with love and adoration for each other in their eyes. She smiles, making his heart skip a beat. He sighed as he leaned their forehead against each.

“I will die for this smile,” he murmured dramatically to which she giggled and kissed his cheek.

“We are getting late for breakfast. Everyone must be waiting for us,” she said to him as they stayed with each other, each with their foreheads joined together.

He sighs softly and pulls back and looks at her. She is looking cute in a yellow sundress. But what made his heart flutter was the little diamond flower hanging with blackbeads around her neck. 

He bent down and kissed her on the base of her neck where the locket of her mangalsutra is resting. Aaravi sighs as a shiver runs down her spine feeling his warm lips on her skin. She gulps visible at his act but soon composes herself.

“Have patience, Jaan. Get well soon first,” he whispered in her ears. She frowned for a moment before she felt heat creeping to her cheeks making them turn red.

“Manyu!!” she whines and lightly slap his chest but there is a hint of smile and shyness on her face. 

Abhimanyu chuckled at her and hugged her. She also smiled wholeheartedly and placed her head on his chest and closed her eyes feeling his soothing heartbeats.

The Agnihotri house again fills with happiness and laughter after months. Everyone is enjoying lunch. Aaravi is the center of attention for everyone. Since she came back from coma everyone is very careful and attentive of her needs and health. 

Aaravi pouts when Ashika again fills her plate. Ashika glared playfully and signed her to finish everything that was on her plate.

Abhimanyu smiles seeing them and silently eats his food. As he turned in front his eyes fell on his baby boy who was playing in Arjun’s lap but as he saw Abhi, he started whining and wiggling silently telling him to carry him.

Aaruhi chuckles knowing very well that her brother won't be able to eat his food. Ashika and Aaravi also look at them with a happy smile.

Abhimanyu wipes his hand and takes his cranky baby from Arjun and fake glares at him only for him to smile widely showing his gums.

Aaravi who watches her naughty son’s antics couldn't help but let out a laugh. Abhi also smiles and cuddles his baby boy close to his heart. 

“You silly silly boy,” Abhi whispered to him and nudged his nose in his neck and tummy making him let out a squeal feeling tickle due to his trimmed stubble. 

Everyone laughs along with Abheer’s cute baby giggle, enjoying the adorable moment of father and son. Aaravi admires her both boys with a love filled gaze and smiles wholeheartedly. 

“Did you talk to Ryan Bhai?” Hearing Aaravi, Aaruhi stops playing with Abheer and looks up to see Aaravi looking at her with questioning gaze

Aaruhi gulped and let out a force chuckle.

“About what?” she said with fake confusion making Aaravi scoff at her.

“About your feelings, Didu? How long will you wait?” She softly asked, making Aaruhi sigh. 

“It's hard. I am scared, Aaravi,” she murmured without looking at Aaravi who smiled slightly and held her hand. 

Aaruhi looked up at her and smiled to hide her sadness. Aaravi feels her and hugs her tightly which makes Aaruhi chuckle at her. 

“I am fine, Doll,” She patted her back.

“Take your time but just so you know I want you as my sister-in-law,” her words make Aaruhi blush. 

They pull back and Aaravi grinned at her and said,

“I can't wait to dance at your wedding,” Aaruhi laughed at her.

They hear Abheer squeal and look down at him, who is busy nibbling his own toe while making baby sounds.

They smile at him. Aaravi leaned to him and said,

“You bua will be your Mami. Are you excited, Abheer?” hearing her Aaruhi frowned and said,

“I will be his bua only,” but Aaravi ignores making Aaruhi roll her eyes at her.

Suddenly the door of the room opens and comes inside a tired Abhimanyu. But his lips curved in a smile when Aaravi looked at him, grinning cutely. 

Aaruhi smirks and clears her throat, making Abhi look at her. He coughs fakely  and walks to them and hugs Aaruhi from behind lovingly.

“I think you've mistaken me. I am not Aaravi, Abhi,…” She teases him.

But he just kiss her cheek and said,

“No, I wanted to hug my beautiful Didu,” Aaravi giggled while Aaruhi laughed at his buttering.

“Stop buttering me,” Abhi smiles at her and kisses her head lightly, making Aaravi aww at their cute bond.

“Okay I should go now. I don't want to be the third wheel between husband and wife,” she again teased the couple as she stood up from bed.

“Didu Yaar!! It's not like this,” Aaravi whined as she blushed slightly, making both brother and sister duo laugh at her.

“Whatever…” Aaruhi said playfully and left from there.

Abhi smirks while Aaravi looks at him with raised eyebrows. He walked to her and leaned toward making her lean back to headboard while looking at him with a shy smile. He nudges his face in her neck and kisses there softly making her sigh at the feeling of his soft cold lips. She closes her eyes and bites her lips as he trailed kisses down to her collar bone. 

“Manyu,…” she breathed out as she wrapped her hands around his neck and gently stroked his nape.

He looked up and stared at her flushed face. Aaravi opened her eyes slowly and a soft smile formed on her face at his intense gaze on her.

She cupped his face and moved closer to his face. They close their eyes while slowly moving toward each other. As their lips are just a centimeter away from each, suddenly Abheer let out a cry, making them startle and their eyes open with jerk.

Abhi groans while Aaravi pouts before they turn to their naughty boy. Abhi sat in front of his son, who was making angry noises and fake crying, and narrowed his eyes playfully.

“Can't you wait a little, naughty boy? Such an attention seeker you are, hm?” he said in a baby voice while kissing his pink chubby cheeks loudly. 

Abheer lets out a shriek and slaps Abhi’s face to move him away. Abhi laughed and raised his face to look at his cute frustrated face.

“Manyu, stop troubling him. He is getting annoyed. Seriously..you are worse than kids,” Aaravi said, totally done with her husband. 

Abhi just lay down on the bed placing his head on her lap and placing Abheer on his chest. 

“He is my baby tiger, Daddy’s boy. He can never be annoyed with his sweet Dadda, am I right, Bachcha,” Abhi said while patting his cute little bums.

Aaravi sighs and chuckles seeing little Abheer is cooing while  he plays with Abhimanyu’s gold chain and giggles to himself. 

Aaravi brushes his soft baby hair lovingly making him stare at her with his big eyes and then giggle adorably.

“Mera bachcha,” she whispered and kissed his head softly as both the parents watched their baby fall asleep soon while playing.

After a month

Hearing the birds chirping and feeling the sunlight on her, Aaravi woke up and sat on the bed yarning. She stretches her limbs and looks around the room to find it empty and silent. Frowning, she got down from the bed and walked to Abheer's crib, only to find it empty. 

She first decided to take a bath and get ready before finding her both boys who suddenly went missing early in the morning.

“Good Morning, Dadu..” she greeted Jaiveer who was reading the newspaper in the living room. He looks up hearing her chirpy voice and smiles affectionately.

“Good morning, beta ji…come sit with me,” Aaravi happily sat beside him.

“Did you have your tea yet?” she asked him who nodded his head as yes.

“Where is your stupid husband?” Jaiveer asked to which she laughed a little and said,

“I was searching for him only. Don't know where he goes this early in the morning,” she told him.

At the same time Aashika also comes from the kitchen and smile at Aaravi,

“I was coming to wake you up, Aaravi. Come bachcha, your juice is ready,” Aaravi made a disgusted face and shook her head, earning a glare from Ashika.

“I am alright, Mamma. What is the need of these bitter juices,” she told her, making cute faces but Ashika just folded her arms on her chest and gestured for her to come into the dining room.

“Dadu..help me,” she whispered to Jaiveer who acted like he didn't hear her and was busy reading the newspaper. 

“You show your true color today. Don't worry, your day will also come…” she murmured to him but he ignored her royally as she was not even sitting beside him.

Ashika mentally chuckled at her and shook her head.

“Now come ms. Drama queen,” she pouted sadly and walked with Ashika to the dining room.

Aaravi was having her fruit salad when she heard familiar voices coming from the living room. She turns to see Arjun, Abhimanyu, Vihaan coming from outside in their tracksuits with little Abhi sleeping in Vihaan’s arms.

She turned back and again started eating her fruits while all the men sat with Jaiveer talking about politics, business and sports. 

Vihaan came to Aaravi and sat beside. He took a grape from her fruit bowl making Aaravi glare at him.

“Vihaan!!” She shouts at him and covers her bowl with her hands as Vihaan again forwards his hand to eat from her bowl.

“Mumma!! Vihaan is not letting me eat!!” She complained to Ashika who is in the kitchen. 

“Vihaan!! Don't bother her,” Ashika softly scolds Vihaan making Vihaan look at Aaravi with narrow eyes while Aaravi smirks at him as eat a apple piece in a style.

“Choti Bachchi ho kya!” he said but Aaravi just waved him off and concentrated on her food.

(Are you a little girl?!)

“So cruel, seriously. Here a poor hungry friend is sitting but instead of feeding him something her highness is busy filling her stomach,” Aaravi grins at him while he scoffs at his mannerless best friend.

Abhi also came there and kissed Aaravi on her cheek before he stand behind her chair and look at Vihaan with raised eyebrow seeing him glaring at his wife.

“What happened to him?” he asked.

“Ignore him…” she said as her mouth filled.

“Don't talk while eating, Aaravi,” Abhi sternly said to which Aaravi nodded and again concentrated on eating.

“Yeah…teach her some manners Bhaiya. She is getting spoiled nowadays. No respect for me. I felt bad for my innocent cutie pie for getting her as his mother,” Aaravi shots glared at him and threw tissue paper toward in anger.

“Don't bring my baby in between, you stupid monkey,” Vihaan just smirks, finally succeeding in making her angry.

“I can't deal with you guys' stupidity. I am going to take a bath, keep going…” Saying Abhimanyu walks out of the dining room leaving them bickering as these two are much for him to handle now.

“Get out from here before I claw your ugly face,” she said angrily but he just relaxed back on the chair smiling widely at her to annoy her.

Ashika who was busy in preparing breakfast sighed defeatedly at their childish fight. Even her little Abheer is much more mature and intelligent than these two.

Sitting on the swing, Aaravi is talking with Abheer in a baby voice and making cute funny faces making him giggle every now and then. He is attentively listening to his Mumma even something replies to her in his baby language. 

Abhi come there and sat beside Aaravi but she didn't look at him just continue talk to her baby. 

Suddenly two tickets come in front of her eyes making her look at Abhi in confusion. She again turn to tickets and soon a wide smile formed on her face.

“It is true…oh my god!!” she exclaim loudly making Abheer flinch and look at Aaravi. Aaravi hold him carefully and turn to Abhimanyu.

Abhi chuckle seeing her eyes twinkling with pure joy. 

“We are going to France for vacation. I can't believe it,” she squeal unable to control her excitement. 

“You are wrong, Jaan…” Abhi said slowly making her frown.

“We are going for our honeymoon,” he whispered and peck her lips. She felt her heart skip a beat. 

She felt her cheek burning. She instantly look away from intense stare of Abhi and bite her lower lips.

“Is it a blush, Aaravi? Are you feeling shy, huh? ” Abhi tease her making her face more red.

“No, why would I blush?” she said try to hide her face from him as he peek at her face from side.

“Is it so, sweetheart. Don't worry I will give millions of reason to blush then….” he whispered in her ear making her heart to thud loudly inside her. 

“I can't wait to see your red flushed face glistening with sweat beads. To hear your sweet moa- ” 

“Abheer is here, Manyu…” she whispered turning to him. Her inside is burning with sudden desire.

Abhi chuckle seeing her deep red face. He kiss her burning cheeks lovingly.

“Why are you so cute?” he murmured as he tease her. She lightly slap his shoulder before turning to Abheer is about to sleep.

Abhi wrapped his arm around her shoulder and gently caressed Abheer’s cute tiny foot with his finger.

They chuckle when little Abheer cry slightly in his half-sleep and kicked Abhi’s hand away, feeling ticklish on his foot.

_____________________________________

Thank you for reading.

Hope you all like the chapter.

Please don't forget to VOTE N COMMENT in this chapter.

See you all soon.

Take care
Bye bye

Lots of love❤️💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 110K 63
"Why the hell did you tell them that you are my wife?" he whisper yelled at me. I stared at him in disbelief. "Answer me you useless" he yelled again...
86.4K 3.8K 24
#1 in short-story out of 325K stories!! on 28 September 2023 Give it a try!! ---โ€-------- "So I was not worthy of you?" It was more of a statement fo...
576K 33.4K 50
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ 1-๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ From the very beginning, he was "Her's" it was as if they were destined to be together. They cam...