Deep inside recaps

By rahfr3aky

In this mini-chapters of Deep Inside you get to experience the world and relationship of Chris and Amanda... More

Prologue
NIGHTCAP 1 -WANTON
NIGHTCAP 2- Secret Pleasure
NIGHTCAP 3- Sex Me Good
Night Cap 5: Double Pleasure
Night CAP 6CHASING STEPANI

NightCap 4- Angst

441 1 0
By rahfr3aky

Amanda

I'm showering. getting ready for this blind-date fuck-fest with Stefan's boy -toy" and his friend. when the bathroom door opens and then closes.

Thinking it's Stefani, I say, "Give me five minutes, babe, I'm almost done...Are They here? yet?"

There's no response, Instead, the glass door to the shower slides open I look over me

shoulder with my eyes half-closed—due to the suds from the shampoo beginning to burn my eyes-- and find a guy with dreads staring at me. His skin complexion is tanned, like he belongs somewhere in Hawaii offering his body to tourists. What's more beguiling is that he's naked. Broad Shoulders and a muscular build with a penis that's dangling thickly between his, strong legs.

Oh!

I'm a bit started. Not knowing what else to say, "Hey." I greet.

He comes back with a suave, "What's good," then, you look good as shit!" not knowing if that's a compliment, " uh...thank you?" I muster

"Hmmm," he grunts.

I'm not sure which of the two this fine species is. so, I take a wild guess. "Daddy Long?"

He shakes his head. "Nah. Kaseem." He steps into the shower with me. "Mind if I help you with this?" His fingers go into my hair, massaging my scalp and letting the water wash away the foamy substance.

Mmmm!" I revel a moan.

His thickness is pressed between the crease of my backside that separates one cheek from the other. My palms are on the shower wall, relaxing under the soothing touch of his scrubbing fingers. However, one of his hands moves south, touching other places—my neck. back, breasts. nipples, stomach, then...there.

My clit.

He begins strumming my button in an easy pattern. One finger circling my hardening stub. The soreness from my earlier pounding disappeared in front of my aching flesh.

I feel him grow against my backside. I lean forward and lick at my neck.

"You ready for some of this good dick?" he whispered hotly into my ear. "Mmmhnim," I moan.

He spreads my thighs. Wraps one arm around my waist. The other remains on my clit.

His teeth nibble on my lobe. Pelvis moving about in a handless search for my opening. The tip-end of his erect manhood brushes against the lips of my womanhood. For a second, he abandons my clit to cup his fingers as a guide to my hole. When he locates the tight ring, he invades me slowly.

Oooooh, so fucking beautiful!

The bulbous head spreads me open with sheer pleasure.

"Ahhh!" I moan, circling my hips against the mushroom cap of his thickness.

"Yeah" That's what I'm talking about," he whispers encouragingly.

He cups my mons, palm pressing my vulva with enough pressure to make me lubricate his shaft with my slick juices. His other hand squeezes my right breast. lingers pulling at my extended nipple as his tongue flickers at my necklace.

Ooooh, sweet Jesus!

Another inch of thick meat is stroked into me. Then another.

I'm so wet! Wet like the water cascading down our bodies. Eyes closed, face and palms pressed to the wall, I feel like we're sexing under a waterfall.

Kaseem starts pumping into me faster. My wet ass cheeks clap against his wet highs.

My sex clutches at his strong pole that's not even fully inserted into the wetness of my ravenous hole. The first sign of an orgasm trickles over my body like the ripples of water falling from the showerhead. I thrust back against him like we're contestants in a marathon and the finish line is close by. The pulse in my clit quickens. Sensational figures heighten. I'm in the shower coming on an unknown penis that feels so familiar inside my palpitating walls. Then...

Stefani

Amanda and Kaseem enter the bedroom. He's carrying her—legs wrapped around his

torso, his hands holding her by the ass to his body. I'm on my knees, Daddy Long against the dresser as I suck the skin off his light-complexioned, twelve-inch, humongous cock. Though I can barely fit him in my mouth or my hand, I accommodate this earth-god as best as I can. I hold him with both hands—one at mid-length. the other at other fat receiving end. My mouth sucks on the swollen cap of his head. while the hand at mild-length strokes in rhythm to the other.

"Suck it. Headfani!" he growls holding me by the back of the neck as he feeds me his foot-long inferiority.

Spittle dribbles down my chin and onto my chest. I'm slurping and kissing and laving at his ignominious apparatus. Their cheeks bulged with the enormity of his phallus.

Kaseem

Sitting Amanda at the edge of the bed, I lift one leg onto the mattress, right foot planted by her left thigh. I take hold of her neck and guide her forward to my needy specimen. She holds me at the base, fingers against my pubic hairs as she suckles me into her mouth. This beauty kisses down one side of my shaft, then lick-sucks her way back up, gulping my head in between her pouty lips before siphoning me like a goddess to the art of fellatio.

With her free hand, Amanda fondles my sacs. Shuffles them in her palm as though she's marveling at the hugeness of my balls. Her mouth releases me then travels downward to replace her massaging hands. Sucks one testicle into her mouth. Spit it out. Then sucks on the other.

"Oooh, shit!" I growl.

Her mouth is so fucking warm and wet. I hear Stefani sucking the living daylights out

of...

Daddy Long

Impressive how her long tongue curled around the tip-end of my flesh. Her throat works overtime in overdrive attempting to forcefully suck an orgasm out of me. I place both hands on her head and begin stroking into her neck. She chokes and gags and throats me as I thrust into her mouth. She takes me out, spits on it, then sucks me back into wetland.

Oooooh! Oooooh! Oooooh!

Again, she takes me out and spits on it, but this time, slaps it against her shimmering lips.

Shit!

Corrupted by the wicked deeds of her oral dialect, I usher her towards the bed. We're now next to Amanda and Kaseem. I bend Stefani over and fight my thickness into her until I pop her hole open.

She's tight, which lets me know that she hasn't had a big dick in her for quite some time.

Her hands ball into tight fists. The sheets rumpled in the clutches of her fingers. "Ahhmy...god," she cries out.

Amanda discontinues her sucking, then takes hold of Kaseem's possession and the beck of Stefani's head, and joins them: cock-to-mouth, instantly, Stefani's wails are muffled as she sucks.

Kaseem

My dick is in Stefan's mouth, my balls in Amanda's. The pleasure is so good my eyes roll for a millisecond. I reach down and slip two fingers into Amanda's wet clit. Curl them upward and strum her G-spot. She's so wet that her sex clicks against my stroking fingers. The smell of her sex was a sharp but sweet whisper.

With my shaft drizzled in spit, I pull away from the naughty mouths pleasuring me at once. I lie Amanda back against the mattress and straddle her chest. Slapping my hardness between her breasts, I enclose erection cock with each tit, then start titty-fucking her. She cranes her neck to suck on the head of my penis as I pump away.

Daddy Long

Now, we're side-by-side, fucking Stefani and Amanda from the back. Both of us thrust wickedly, seeing who can make the other moan, scream, come, or cry louder.

Amanda squeals, "Shit, Kaseem! Your dick is so...big. Ohmygod...ohgod...fuck. stop putting all of it in me. shit!"

Stefani cries out, "Oooooh—Ooooh—Ayi. Daddy Long. You 'bout to make this me... come!

I'm fucking Stefani extremely hard. Her tight hole cries wet, white tears all over my thickness. She begins trembling as her hand searches for Amanda's. Then Amanda starts trembling as they grip each other's hands in their orgasmic state.

Kaseem

As they come, me and Daddy Long give one another the knowing head nod. Then we switch.

Daddy Long

I lay Amanda on her back, grab her by the ankles, and extend them all-the-way-the-fuck back, until her toes are touching the bed. Until her hole is gaping, nothing but her fat, swollen pussy visible to my eyes, and the whiff of her fragrance perfumes the air.

Using no hands, I guide my member to the threshold of her palace.

Amanda

And he stretches me open!

God...dammit, he's fucking huge! Automatically, I come!

"Alysha!" I squealed out.

Damn. she's coming already. bro." he chuckles at his boy.

Never have I been plundered open so damn wide. My sex cries at his disastrous width.

And the length? He's deep without being deep. Only half of his mammoth-cock is in me. He's almost as long as my arm and almost as thick. I don't even have to exercise my PC muscles to feel every inch of him. My walls reflexively grasp his strength with ease. He slowly' thrusts in and out carefully feeding me enough to not hurt me, but enough to fuck me like no other. I bite on my bottom lip to keep myself from announcing my pain to the world. Bite on my lip to keep from letting on how that brutal pain is also one of wild pleasure.

He punctures me deeply. Withdraws. Swirls his hips. Nudging my walls open. Bangs a bit deeper. Swirls. Nudges. Bangs. Bangs. Bangs.

I'm...coming! " I fluster again.

And I squirt.

Stefani

All one his pelvis and the bed-spread Amanda lets it all out. The sight alone makes me

Come all over Kaseem--who has me spread in the same position that Daddy Long has Amanda in. However, my ankles are behind my neck. Kaseem is fucking into the nucleus of my juicy, fatness. He's pouncing and pouncing and pouncing.

Although Daddy Long is much longer and thicker, Kaseem is big enough to be

just a great, wonderful fuck.

He gives me everything! All ten-plus thick inches. Fucks me good and long and hard and fast. Each time Amanda comes, I come. We come in pairs, and these two monsters have yet to drop a single load. They fuck us to hell, hack to earth, then up to heaven. They fuck us until me and Amanda are sixty-nine, lapping at each other's clits while they handle our respective holes.

She and I are holding one another, sucking the other's sexual flesh, while these two monsters fuck us nonstop into the wee hours of the morning.

And even then, they're still not done...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 53 16
This story is about a girl having a crush on an high school classmate its like other story's but with more twist and clamor and romance and crazyness...
10.6K 12 16
Erotic-Romantic One shots! All chapters are stand-alone. Each chapter unleashes a new desire. Beware: Sexually explicit content ahead!
222K 2.5K 14
CHRIS BROWN IMAGINES ALL ABOUT SEX FOR TEAM BREZZY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE,AND RECOMMEND MY STORY LOVE:ANNA
279K 1.2K 18
Short erotic stories with some fluff. Each chapter is a different story :). #1 (07/22/2021) - #boyxgirlrelationship