Window for Us

By ColexxNikoru

Who is SHE? More

Chapter 2

Chapter 1

9 1 0
By ColexxNikoru

Hi im Sariah , im a transfer student to the school near our new house . I was nervous at first because i dont know anyone in our new place but the peoples there was actually kind and quiet.  Its my first day of school and its just like my old school . It all went well then i meet the popular girl in our school and place , her name is  akina . She was known for being well mannered,  kind , quiet , pretty and smart . I talked to her and we talked during the recess , she became my 'friend' . She grew up with her aunt since her parents 'disappeared' and they dont know why . I felt bad for her.

2 months later...

I somehow already adjust to our new place and made a lot of friends .

One night , i was walking home from my classmate's house because we made our group project since her house is just a street away from ours .  It was pretty dark that time . I walked pass by Akina's house , i hear a noise....it sounds like something i can't  explain. Its uncomfortable and it made me shiver. I looked at Akina's house and i think the noise is coming from their window, but i got distracted when i saw my dad. He bought something from the store and he's about to go home too so we both go together. I told my dad what i heard but he said maybe its just nothing and forget about it .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 29 19
(WARNING: THIS STORY IS VERY HORRIFIC, CONTAINS BODY HORROR, TG, MENTIONS OF DRUGS, PARASITES AND WORMS, BLOOD AND GORE, VOMITING, AND A BUNCH OF OTH...
19K 975 40
After 5 years, both Clementine and (YN) have both worked together, alongside with Alvin "Lee" Junior, AJ in short, who has taken cared of him as thei...
106K 16K 62
How Is it to have Found Love in Childhood Right ! A dream come true for many, Your soulmate is none other than your best friend from years Ever thoug...
6.9K 621 6
البيت أظلم وبس گلوب واحد مشتغل وضعيف وگوة اشوف عبرت الدرج صعدت جبت القفل أفتح باب الغرفة خليت المفتاح بالباب حسيت واحد واگف وراي ! التفتت ماشفت شيء...