Breaking up, No Joke

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternate Title : 分手了,别闹 Author : 香芋奶茶 The most fucked-up separation in the world, is that there is... More

Chapter 1: Break Up
Chapter 2: Rumors
Chapter 3: Snatch
Chapter 4: Rival in Love
Chapter 5: Provocation
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
EXTRA

Chapter 19

1.2K 23 1
By Kessho_Yuki

Song Shirin was wearing gray casual clothes, usually giving people an indifferent and alienated atmosphere, but at this moment, most of them disappeared.

The little watermelon pounced on it and hugged Song Shirin's thigh, "Uncle Song, do you live here too?"

Bai Yu's inner embarrassment was infinitely magnified, and he originally thought that he was just here to meet his new neighbors, but he ran into the muzzle of his ex's gun.

Song Shirin looked at Bai Yu and the little watermelon, his eyes flashed, and then he turned sideways and said, "Come in and sit."

After the breakup, there was a one-night stand, so after meeting, each other's attitudes were not too cold.

Bai Yu nodded, walked in, looked at the simple decoration in the house, and said, "Why did you move here?"

"The original apartment was leaking, so I bought this one." Song Shirin said lightly, and after pouring a glass of warm water for the two of them, he sat on the sofa and stopped talking.

The atmosphere was a little awkward.

"Uncle Song, do you remember me?" The little watermelon liked Song Shirin very much, so he walked over and lay on the other party's knees, and the little peach blossom blinked.

Song Shirin touched his hair and said, "Remember."

After the words fell, Song Shirin turned his head to look at Bai Yu and said, "I didn't know you lived here in advance."

This is probably the most obvious progress of Song Shirin in the past two years, because he was authoritarian and domineering in the past, and he never disdained to explain.

After hearing Song Shirin's explanation, Bai Yu was distracted for a moment, and then smiled: "Hmm." I don't mind.

Song Shirin looked at Bai Yu, who was obviously not in a state, and retracted his gaze. He picked up the little watermelon, took out a tablet in the study, downloaded a puzzle game, handed it to the little watermelon, and said, "Take it and play."

The little watermelon's eyes were bright, and he was very happy, but he didn't dare to take the tablet privately, and looked at Bai Yu with a blank eye, full of expectations.

Bai Yu is not short of money to buy electronic products, but he is worried that the little watermelon will see things that he shouldn't see when playing games online. Or is it that addiction to games causes myopia, so he has not been allowed to play these things.

But now, Bai Yu couldn't say anything against Song Shirin's initiative to show favor to the tablet given to the little watermelon, so he could only say: "You can only play for fifteen minutes, and after fifteen minutes, you have to go to the balcony to see the scenery, you know?"

Little Watermelon happily sat on the carpet with a tablet and played a game.

Song Shirin took a sip of coffee and suddenly said, "You taught him very well."

If he wasn't sure that Song Shirin didn't know the inside story, Bai Yu would almost think that Song Shirin was talking to him in the role of another father.

Bai Yu smiled: "Thank you."

Song Shirin lowered his eyes, unable to see the undercurrent in his eyes, "Are you really unwilling to give me an explanation about the child's affairs?"

"Wrong start, right choice, happy ending, nothing to explain." Bai Yu said lightly, unwilling to talk about this topic in front of the little watermelon.

Song Shirin's face remained unchanged, and he couldn't see joy or anger.

Bai Yu glanced at him, quickly retracted his gaze, and only felt that Song Shirin's mind was getting harder and harder to guess year by year.

The little watermelon pursed her mouth and ran to Bai Yu, "Baba, I'm hungry and want to eat."

The tablet, which had just been regarded as a treasure by the little watermelon, was casually thrown on the carpet, as if it was laughing at some people.

Bai Yu nodded and nodded the head of the little watermelon: "Okay." Say goodbye to my uncle first, and we'll go back."

Little Watermelon's eyes widened, "Aren't we going to eat at my uncle's house?" "

Bai Yu coughed, and said in his heart: Who instilled the idea of his stupid son, why did he think about eating in someone's house.

Song Shirin hesitated and took out his mobile phone, "I just ordered pizza, if you don't mind, stay for a meal."

Little Watermelon gave a small cheer, then ran back to the carpet, picked up the tablet, and continued to play the game.

The "Ding Dong" doorbell rang.

Bai Yu stood up abruptly and said, "It should be that the takeaway has arrived, I'll open the door."

Song Shirin sat on the sofa and did not move, without reminding Bai Yu that this was his own home, not his home - his behavior was already reversed.

Bai Wei was a takeaway brother outside the door, opened the door, and didn't look carefully at the visitor, while lowering his head and taking out the money from his pocket, he said, "How much?"

Ban Xiang didn't get an answer, Bai Yu looked up, and then he was shocked to realize that the person who came was not the takeaway brother, but Qi Yan.

Qi Yan didn't seem to expect that it was not Song Shirin who ran over to open the door, but Bai Yu, and he was stunned.

"Why are you here!" Qi Yan said angrily.

After Song Shirin, who was sitting on the sofa, heard Qi Yan's voice, he glanced at the little watermelon lying on the carpet and played with the tablet, and frowned.

Song Shirin walked over and coaxed the little watermelon into the study to play a game, and then walked out.

Bai Yu was scolded by Qi Yan for a few words before he reacted, and said coldly: "Qi Yan, you have a clean mouth." "

Song Shirin appeared and stood behind Bai Yu.

From Qi Yan's point of view, Song Shirin seemed to be protecting Bai Yu at the moment and going against himself.

Qi Yan was anxious and said, "Song Shirin, you moved to a new house behind my back just to have a tryst with Bai Yu, did you take me seriously?"

Song Shirin looked at Qi Yan, his deep eyes seemed to be able to penetrate the other party's heart, cold and wise.

Qi Yan couldn't help but panic and took a step back, "Why did you betray me!"

"I have nothing to do with him. This is your private matter, don't get involved with me. Bai Yu said irritably, and was about to leave after speaking, but he was grabbed by Song Shirin's arm, and the other party's strength was very strong, and Bai Yu couldn't break free for a while.

Qi Yan watched the pair of dog men flirting in front of him, and his eyes were red with anger.

Song Shirin opened his mouth, as if he was explaining to Bai Yu, and seemed to be expressing his dissatisfaction with Qi Yan.

"Qi Yan, I've done enough to you." Song Shirin pointed meaningfully, "I have also received the reward you gave me."

"This, this, you don't put the blame on me!" Qi Yan panicked, could it be that Song Shirin had discovered something?

However, what he has done is so hidden, how could Song Shirin know!

Qi Yan's mind was full of panic after the secret was discovered for a moment.

Bai Yu squinted his eyes at him, and didn't even care about the fact that Song Shirin was holding his hand, and said in his heart, the other party seemed to have some secrets.

Song Shirin said: "I only moved here last night. It's only been a moment, how do you know?"

Qi Yan's mouth opened slightly, and he muttered in a low voice: "I'm worried that you have been deceived by people with bad intentions, Shi Rin, don't you misunderstand me, okay?"

Someone with bad intentions was unhappy and mocked: "Stealing chickens doesn't make rice, and my own men can't control it, sneer."

Qi Yan glared at Bai Yu angrily, "Shut up!"

Bai Yu's eyes flashed gloomy, but he didn't go crazy on the spot.

Qi Yan was full of anger, obviously he had planned it well, as long as Song Shirin drank that glass of water, he would belong to Song Shirin completely.

But what the hell is this slut Bai Yu doing here?

If Bai Yu hadn't inserted a lever, he and Song Shirin would not have been in this situation today!

Bai Yu this broom star!

Song Shirin was tired and didn't want to explain more to him: "You go back, since we ended before, there is no need to start again."

When the words fell, Qi Yan watched in disbelief as Song Shirin slammed the door shut.

Bai Yu clasped his hands in front of his chest and repeated Song Shirin's words just now: "Since it is over between us, there is no need to start again."

Song Shirin's face did not change, "Hmm."

Bai Yu sneered, turned around and returned to the living room, looked around but didn't see the little watermelon.

"He's in the study." Song Shirin took out a bottle of red wine from the wine cabinet, poured two glasses, and drank one of them by himself.

Bai Yu, who was addicted to alcohol, couldn't hold back for a while, walked up, picked up the goblet, took a sip of red wine, and poked Song Shirin's shoulder, "You wine, the stamina is a little big."

Song Shirin nodded, continued to pour a glass, and said, "It's been two years, how are you doing?"

Bai Yu chuckled, shook the red wine in the glass, and said melancholy: "It's okay, no matter how hard it is, I can get through it."

"Why leave for two years." Song Shirin said, there was a trace of confusion in his bloodshot eyes, "I always thought you were just distracting and coming back soon."

Bai Yu turned his head to look at Song Shirin, knowing that this was the best opportunity for the two to break the ice.

Perhaps this remark now is the biggest concession that this old-fashioned, indifferent, and even stereotyped man can make.

- As long as he is willing to speak, they can start again.

However, things are wrong, how dare he hold his secret and be with Song Shirin?

Bai Yu deliberately ignored the little man who was begging in his heart, deliberately ignored the snickering joy in his heart, and refused: "I have a little watermelon."

"Hmm." Song Shirin retracted his gaze, half a sound, picked up the wine bottle, drank the red wine in the cup in one gulp, and no longer gave a hint.

These words were the biggest concession this man had ever made. Other than that, he won't show weakness again.

An invisible line connecting the two of them, with a bang, was completely broken.

Bai Yu's mouth was full of bitterness, he stood up, and said nothing: "Next time I have the opportunity to come to your house as a guest, I will take him back first."

Song Shirin didn't look back at Bai Yu, and said lightly: "Okay."

Bai Yu stood in place and looked at Song Shirin's back, for a long time, turned around and left in the direction of the study, holding the little watermelon and leaving.

The little watermelon lay on Bai Yu's back, and waved reluctantly to Song Shirin: "Goodbye Uncle Song, I'll take DanDan to play with you next time."

Qi Yan stood downstairs and said, "Bai Yu and Song Shirin are really back together, I said at the beginning that I must prevent Bai Yu from returning to Huacheng again, why don't you listen!" "

The voice of the person on the other end of the phone was full of displeasure: "Qi Yan, do you know who you are talking to?"

Qi Yan was stunned and said weakly: "But I can't help it, as long as I think of the two of them staying in the same house, I can't stand it!"

"Rubbish!" The other end of the phone said angrily, "It's not enough to succeed and more than to lose, I can't even take a man, what use do I want from you!"

Qi Yan refused to speak, obviously dissatisfied with the other party's accusation.

"I told you before, calm down first, don't act rashly, why don't you just listen!" After a while, the other party was angry and said, "I will return to China the day after tomorrow, and you will come to me when the time comes."

Qi Yan nodded in agreement.

"Bai Yu, don't worry about it, I have my own arrangements." The other party slowly spoke, "I'll give you one last chance, if you miss it, you won't be useful."

After speaking, the other party hung up the phone.

Qi Yan put away his mobile phone and walked towards the door of the community with a wooden face, and the monstrous jealousy ate his reason little by little.

Bai Yu, I'm not happy, and you don't want to be happy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 8K 109
[‼️ This is not an official translation, I only used MTL. ] *** Su Xici transmigrated into an ancient novel about the domineering president, and beca...
3M 118K 75
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
102K 2.5K 106
Description The journey of a generation's male empress started because of four words. "Send a dowry escort." During the 19th year of the Yuanqing Era...
93.6K 2.9K 60
When the Boss is Pregnant with the Little Mute Cub 当霸总怀了小哑巴的崽 Author 寒雨秋风 Status 60 Chapters Description The overbearing president Huo Lei was tragi...