Breaking up, No Joke

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternate Title : 分手了,别闹 Author : 香芋奶茶 The most fucked-up separation in the world, is that there is... More

Chapter 1: Break Up
Chapter 2: Rumors
Chapter 3: Snatch
Chapter 4: Rival in Love
Chapter 5: Provocation
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
EXTRA

Chapter 17

847 16 0
By Kessho_Yuki

Xiao Zhang, the assistant assigned to Bai Yu by the company, ran over, opened the car door for Bai Yu diligently, and said, "Brother Bai is good."

The driver, Xiao Li, saw that Bai Yu got into the car, stepped on the accelerator, and drove out steadily.

Bai Yu is very satisfied with the two male assistants assigned to him by the company, he is a man himself, and he likes men, if the people around him are handsome guys, his work enthusiasm will be greatly improved, and even his mood will be very good.

Especially Xiao Zhang and Xiao Li's hands and feet are not only nimble, but also very quiet, and they will never open their mouths to disturb Bai Yu's rest unless necessary.

"Do you have any work scheduled for tomorrow?" Bai Yu leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes to recuperate.

Xiao Zhang flipped through the itinerary and said quickly: "Recording the latest episode of the Breakup Challenge, the duration is three hours, we need to be there in the afternoon to rehearse, and to familiarize ourselves with the script with the host."

The Breakup Challenge is the most popular in-studio variety show in China, with a total of three hosts, and several popular idols and artists are invited to play games in each issue, and by the way, promote the works brought by the artists.

Bai Yu opened his bloodshot eyes, he auditioned for the role of a famous male protagonist today, it is a costume TV series adapted from a historical drama, and the male protagonist is a brilliant and ambitious prince of the wasted country.

The cross-age of this drama is very large, from sixteen to sixty-six, not only the appearance will change, but even the actor's understanding of the character during filming will change with age, which requires very high acting skills to master the role.

Bai Yu was a little apprehensive about his performance today.

His acting skills are compared with several big names he met during today's audition, although he is not said to be scum, but he looks a little green.

Bai Yu vaguely felt that his chances of getting this role were a bit low. However, he likes this role very much, and if he can't get it, he will be very unhappy in his heart.

Xiao Zhang noticed that Bai Yu's mood was not high, so he closed his mouth and sat to the side, trying to weaken his sense of existence.

Bai Yu also has a small watermelon at home, so Bai Yu has always just asked them to send themselves to the door of the community and go back, and has never invited them to the door, Xiao Zhang watched Bai Yu step on the back of the night and disappeared, and muttered in his heart.

I don't know what's wrong with this master, every time I just let them send them to the door and send them away. I've been working for several days, and I don't even know where Bai Yu's specific home is.

Xiao Li glanced at Xiao Zhang, who rolled his eyes, sneered, stepped on the accelerator and left.

They are part-time workers, and it is better for the employer's affairs to be less involved.

Using the key to open the door, Bai Yu stood at the entrance and changed his shoes after walking around the customer hall.

Dan Dan wagged his tail and held his favorite plastic bone in his mouth, circling around Bai Yu.

Bai Yu tiptoed into the little watermelon's room, pushed open the door of the room, looked at the little watermelon sleeping from a distance, walked in to help him cover the quilt, and then walked out with the balls.

Lying on the sofa on his back, Bai Yu's body was sour and softened into a puddle of water, and his expression was a little tired.

When I didn't have a job before, I kept clamoring to get back to work. However, when he really resumed his work, he was a little Xi to the days when he went out early and returned late, and he couldn't even see his son's face.

However, Bai Yu also knows very well that the current days are just appetizers, and when he has to go on a business trip to film and collect scenes in the future, it is estimated that he will not be able to see his stupid son for ten days and a half.

For the first time, Bai Yu began to think about whether he should arrange Xiao Watermelon in a boarding school, after all, the nature of his work may often not return home in the future.

At three o'clock in the afternoon, Bai Yu arrived at the recording backstage of the breakup challenge, and in addition to him, there were also Qi Yan and Ran Fei in the men's survival drama.

The moderator is two men and one woman. Lin Yi, who is in charge of controlling the field, Chu Xiaoxiao, who is in charge of the hot field, and Jiao Li, who is warming up.

Chu Xiaoxiao is still putting on makeup, so it is Lin Yi who is in charge of communicating with Bai Yu, and Ran Fei is in charge of Jiao Li.

Qi Yan, who was belated, communicated with Chu Xiaoxiao, who happened to put on makeup.

At six o'clock in the evening, the breakup challenge began to be recorded.

As the top in-studio variety show in China, the recording site of each episode of the Breakup Challenge is almost full.

The three hosts took the lead, and after a simple opening remark, Qi Yan was the first to appear as the male lead, and the applause was sensational.

As a newcomer, although Ran Fei's popularity is low, his facial features are exquisite, and his appearance belongs to the two-dimensional beautiful boy, so there is a lot of applause when he appears.

Bai Yu made his final appearance.

The stage lights went out suddenly, and in the next second, a soft light hit the center, Bai Yu stood under the light, holding the microphone, and a cold voice sounded, "Hello everyone, I'm Bai Yu."

As the words fell, the lights around him lit up.

The audience was silent for three seconds, and then they all screamed and yelled: "Ahh!!h "

Qi Yan lowered his head slightly, and his bangs tilted with his movements, covering up the indifference in his eyes.

Ran Fei's expression was very complicated.

Bai Yu was also stunned for a moment, he was busy with work these days, so he didn't do much on Weibo, and he didn't pay attention to the changes on the Internet, so naturally he didn't know that his popularity was very high at the moment.

"Wow, Bai Yu's popularity is so high, your monkey fan is about to overturn the roof of our recording hall." Lin Yi walked out and grabbed Bai Yu's shoulder, and the two brothers beat Bai Yu's shoulder.

"In other words, I'm also chasing the drama of the little marquis, Mrs. Sect Master, can you reveal the plot direction to your subordinates. Recently, the sect leader's husband has been getting less and less sugar, and he seriously asks for a good ending. Lin Yi teased, "You say, don't you?"

Fans screamed, "Yes!"

The male CP of the master's husband has become famous with the popularity of the little marquis, so Lin Yi will use it as a topic at this time.

Proper selling of rot can increase the enthusiasm of fans.

"Haha, I don't dare to reveal the plot at this time, otherwise the director may send me a blade." For Lin Yi's friendship and help, Bai Yu was naturally willing to accept it.

Chu Xiaoxiao walked over, took the opportunity to touch Bai Yu's chest, and said with the topic: "I touched the pectoral muscles of the sect leader's wife, everyone, do you think the sect leader will give me a red in the middle of the night?"

"A zhang red is rewarded by the harem mother, and on the rivers and lakes, it is generally used as a crane top red!" Bai Yu took the stubble, and saw the move.

Qi Yan and Ran Fei, who were left out in the cold, had dark faces, but fortunately, the camera did not record their instantaneous expressions, which gave them some mercy.

Lin Yi saw that the scene was wrong, and without a trace, he led the topic to Qi Yan's body, while Bai Yu stood next to him with the old god there.

"I heard that Qi Yan, you are playing the little master of the past and the present this time, the cuteness is very high, after watching the trailer, my appetite has been completely suspended, I am looking forward to it."

Qi Yan smiled and was about to pick up the stubble, but when he heard Ran Fei next to him interject, he suddenly blocked his chest in one breath, and he couldn't go up or down.

"This drama was filmed for more than two months, and I watched Brother Qi and Brother Bai play on the sidelines, and I laughed from beginning to end." Ran Fei said with a smile, not noticing Qi Yan's angry expression at all.

Lin Yi smiled, and his face did not change.

Bai Yu lowered his eyes and watched the show.

Lin Yi was busy saving the scene, and after teasing a few words, he said with a smile: "Okay, let's move on to the first game - break up and guess.

As a popular variety show in China, in addition to inviting artists to participate in simple conversations in each episode, the host also has to play games with them.

The game center of Breakup Guess is to let the host and guests divide into two teams, and after seeing the questions on the big screen, they rush to answer.

There are a total of five questions, and if you answer incorrectly, the opponent will earn one point, and the team will deduct one point.

End of grouping. Lin Yi led the team of Chu Xiaoxiao and Ran Fei, and Qi Yan led the team of Bai Yu and Jiao Li.

Ran Fei said with a smile: "Alas, the director team is simpler to come up with questions, and I can't get the IQ of too difficult questions."

Chu Xiaoxiao slapped him with a smile, "Are you stupid to hurt yourself in front of your opponent."

The sparse laughter rang out, and it instantly became cold.

Jiao Li is good at telling cold jokes, and when the scene is embarrassing, he will come out to save the scene.

The two brothers Jiao Li hugged Bai Yu's shoulders and approached Bai Yu with a shy face: "Little Marquis, this appearance of our family has entered the palace, can we be a demon concubine of the previous generation." After saying that, he also threw a funny wink at Bai Yu.

"A generation of demon monks is not bad, why do you have to enter the palace?" Bai Yu picked up the stubble, and then was chased by Jiao Li all over the field.

The fans in the audience covered their faces and shouted.

Qi Yan's embarrassed face next to him was wrong.

Obviously, he is the protagonist, but the topic of these people revolves around Bai Yu from the beginning, and they treat him as transparent at all!

There is also that Ran Fei, who looks like an obedient junior offstage, but as soon as he came on stage, he was busy grabbing his own shots and topics, and he was also a black-hearted person.

After the fun, the game officially begins.

"The first question, is there any essential difference between the breakup challenge three years ago and the breakup challenge now?"

Bai Yus replied: "Time."

"Wrong!"

Ran Fei immediately said: "The difference between three years ago and three years later. "

"Wrong!"

Jiaoli laughed.

Chu Xiaoxiao: "The invited guests are different."

"Wrong!"

Bai Yu hesitated and said, "The host is three years old?"

Chu Xiaoxiao glared angrily, but the prompt light turned green, "Congratulations on answering correctly." "

The audience burst into laughter, no one expected the answer to this question to be so strange.

"...... Last question, when will the men's survival drama officially start! "

Qi Yan spoke: "Eight o'clock in the evening the day after tomorrow."

"Congratulations on your correct answer!"

After the rush to answer the session, Chu Xiaoxiao pulled her neck and shouted that the director team is not finished with you, the essential difference between three years ago and three years later is that the host is old.

Qi Yan, as the captain of the winning team, can have a ten-second preemptive start in the second game session, and the losing team can only wait for ten seconds on the side.

The second game, the three-person relay obstacle run, begins.

Bai Yu relied on the advantage of his waist and long legs, took a step with long legs, instantly got the balloon five meters away, and then tied the three balloons together, and then carefully put it under the armpit, avoiding the small obstacles on the ground, ran to Qi Yan, and handed him the balloon.

Qi Yan took the balloon, turned around and jumped on the bouncer, the balloon should be clamped under the armpit according to the regulations, and ensure that the balloon could not be removed during the bouncing process, nor could the balloon be popped.

After a while, Qi Yan was tired and out of breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 4.1K 75
From infancy to maturity, what Ye Zhou dislikes the most was "two". The reasons were: he was ranked second at home, he had been forever ranked second...
1M 35.5K 87
There would be spoilers from manga⚠️ "Would you like to come home with me and anya?" "I love you mom and dad" "I think I have a crush on him" "Thanky...
168K 6.4K 94
Shi Yunnan was sent out of the country by his parents since he was young, and lived like an unloved child, but he still played around wantonly and re...
110K 3.6K 60
Name : 公子为妻 Author : 师子洋 Status : Completed Original work : https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3699308 Jiang Chenghan just went to the Duke's...