🐞AntiHeroes🐾

By GothNebula

AU adults. Ever since they thought the Supreme was helping them, it was all a lie to be used as pawns. Now gr... More

Separate Ways
Traveling
Reunion
Caprihorn
Hope
King Ape
Missing Miraculous
Masquerade Ball
Differences
Kuroi Ame
PolyRat
Sexy Moves
Hellhound
Viper and Red Tigress
Paw Noir
Madame Pig
Rooster Talon
Return to Paris
Queen Hornet and Volpitiva
Supreme Defeated

Minotaur

196 6 2
By GothNebula

The very morning after having something to eat, Claw Noir drove a stolen car on the road to head to Ukraine but had to pass through parts of Russia.

"Okay Fleabag, I hope you have a good plan this time" Shadybug sat next to him.

"I don't do that jedi-mind tricks on the guards," Claw Noir said.

"If you did, it would have been easy for you rather than destroy everything that comes your way," Shadybug said while having coffee.

"I'm no master of luck but you are. It's always ladies first in everything" Claw Noir takes the highway entrance.

"And men go last" Shadybug joked.

"Hilarious" Claw Noir changes lanes, "I may not have a license but I did make one of my own like having a fake ID. I suppose we both never had a great Sweet 16 stuff"

"I do have a license for Ducati," Shadybug said.

"So do I but not cars, just Motorcycles" He added.

"Right," Shadybug laid back on her seat folding her arms.

"5 years we've been apart, I thought that you did not want to see me again" Claw Noir takes another exit to get to Ukraine.

"Until I realized the Supreme put a prize on our heads" Shadybug replied.

"Hmph, so how did you find me?" Claw Noir stopped at the red light.

"By one assassin's tracking device," Shadybug said, holding it up.

"How the hell?" Claw glanced but kept his eye on the traffic light.

"It only works when we're transformed" She explained.

"The Supreme is insane to get in our personal lives after everything he did to abuse our asses" Claw Noir drove past the green light, "It was enough for both of us to have the right to abandon him"

"Yeah. And we have to look after if more are coming for us" Shadybug looks out the window.

"As much as I like fighting ugly things, he's becoming a lot uglier. Especially the assassins he sending out, it's much uglier" Claw Noir stops at the gas station since the car is nearly out of gas, "One minute Princess" He got out to refill.

It would take maybe 2 minutes until he glanced at the family in the car enjoying games on their tablet while the father filled the gas. He sighs at how much he used to love his parents when he was 4. He looks away from them and focuses on the present time.

Once full enough, he put the hose back, "There, all full" He said.

"Good. That should keep us going" Shadybug said.

"And hopefully long enough if there's a car chase on ahead," Claw Noir said before starting the car.

"Yep," Marinette said and turned the radio on, playing Creedence Clearwater's "Fortunate Son".

"Maybe that device will warn us if a holder is chasing us" Claw Noir drives.

"Perhaps. It better not be the fox one" Shadybug knew about its power of illusion.

"Our eyes always lie but cameras do not. It won't be easy to tell which is real or not. We both know it's Lila the liar. Cunning and shifty like an actual fox" Claw Noir said while driving on the highway.

"Volpitiva is a worse name to combine her Italian words with fox and evil," Shadybug said.

"Yeah. She made me uncomfortable during shootings" Claw Noir replied.

(Flashback)

At age 16, Claw Noir was forced to tag along with Volpitiva to find Betterfly but he was not used to her annoying habits of manipulation.

"Just stay the hell out of my way! I don't like working with a liar like you!" Claw Noir pushed her off.

"You need me to find him! And we can finally please our master!" Volpitiva tries to convince him.

"I don't please anyone, bitch! Don't give me another bullshit again!" Claw Noir hissed.

"Don't make me destroy you!" Volpitiva snarls like a real fox.

"Cataclysm!" Claw Noir summons his destruction on his hand, "Did you forget I'm the holder of destruction? One touch and you'll be ashes with no funeral"

"You wouldn't!" Volpitiva screamed.

"Try me!" Claw Noir warned.

Volpitiva pulls her flute out to use as a bo staff.

"Create an illusion, I don't care! I can still make more cataclysm as many times as I want!" Cat Noir did not bother to fight her.

"Why are you so angry at me?!" Volpitiva asked.

"I said don't bullshit me again! I don't need to answer! Get the hell out of here before I touch your face to kill you!" Claw Noir warned.

"You want to find Betterfly don't you?!" Volpitiva said.

"Find him yourself!" Claw Noir touched her flute to destroy it.

"You damn traitor! The Supreme will damn you for that!" Volpitiva yelled.

"Get your fucking big mouth out of here!" Claw Noir kicked her aside before leaving, "By the way, I'm renouncing the Supreme's service!"

(End of flashback)

"Yeah, she was getting on my damn nerves every time she tries to convince me to love her. Such a damn brat" Claw Noir said while driving and saw the guide sign of Ukraine.

"Finally," Shadybug said.

"I know for sure she chose the wrong person to please," Claw Noir said and his ears flicked at the sound of danger coming. He looked at his side mirror and saw it was Minotaur (opposite of Minotaurox) bashing the cars out of the way with the power of resistance.

"INCOMING!!!" He drove away before he could hit their car.

"Minotaur!" Shadybug exclaimed.

"Goddamn it! My cataclysm and your lucky charm are immune to his power!" Claw Noir snarled and drove past the truck.

"Great! Looks like we'll have to distract him" Shadybug looks back.

Minotaur jumps back on the monster truck to shove cars out of the way.

"Don't just sit there! Do something before he crushes us to death!" Claw Noir pulled the brake lever to make a hard turn to drive backward.

"Okay, okay! Lucky charm!" Shadybug summons it and out came a bucket of tar, "A tar bucket?"

"Whatever you're planning! Do it now!" Claw Noir turns the car around again and puts it in cruise control and goes on the car roof to deal with Minotaur before his monster truck endangers everyone on the highway.

Shadybug then pours the bucket of tar on the road, "I need a better weapon!" She tries again.

"A gun would be nice!" Claw Noir shoots the tire wheel of the monster truck.

"Lucky charm! A sniper rifle? Perfect!" She aims through the side window.

Minotaur saw this and the windshield shattered.

"Bullseye!" Shadybug shouted.

The monster truck swirled out of control and crashed. The drivers honked on the highway to avoid the hazard.

"I guess I'll have to dispose of the destruction. Miraculous Shadybug!" She tossed the sniper to undo the debris and repair the road.

Their car pulled over and they walked towards Minotaur who was now unconscious in the destroyed monster truck.

"Well, he's not dead" Claw Noir crouched down, removing the nose ring to cause him to detransform and Stompp came out of the ring.

"We need to go now. Supreme will be so angry by the time he loses more miraculous" Shadybug said.

"Yeah, so far we got two" Claw Noir held up two.

They heard the police sirens and they knew it was now the time to get out of here.

"Time to go!" Shadybug got off the road with Claw Noir.

"Hopefully he won't be too angry for having a 'taur' guide for this" Claw Noir made a pun.

"Yeah, he brought his minion into this bull-crap" Shadybug made a rude pun.

They soon came up to a railroad. Going on foot would be tiring for them but it was better than being alert. Though they did arrive in Ukraine.

"If we see any train coming, I hope it's heading to any city," Shadybug said.

"Except it won't be steam engine trains" Claw Noir walking with her to the city.

"Nope, but electrical or diesel" Shadybug said.

"Right now we need to eat and when I mean eat, we need to steal. I hate waiting in line" Claw Noir said.

Later, Shadybug did manage to steal some food without getting caught. It was her way of surviving when she needed food. Claw Noir would use actual cats to steal food and bring it to him.

"Good job my kitties" He pets them for doing their jobs.

"It seems they love you," Shadybug said and opened her package of a chicken sandwich.

"Because I can talk to cats. It's my special power" Claw Noir chuckled.

"You're full of surprises Kitty," Shadybug said.

"So are you Cockroach, or does Bugaboo work better?" Claw Noir asked.

"I don't care" Shadybug ate her food.

"Right," Claw Noir ate his tuna sandwich.

"We were on the run from him. I guess the past has ways to find us. Like he doesn't want us to have a future" Shadybug said.

"I just hope he doesn't affect the future since we did it" Claw Noir recalls their love session.

"That's why I was able to take the Rabbit Miraculous years ago before we went our separate ways. It's too strong and the time continuum is too dangerous if the past, present, and future become chaotic" Shadybug held the Rabbit Miraculous pocketwatch.

"Good. And there's a high chance nothing may have happened" Claw Noir said.

"The only high chance is that we are not doing that much evil as we used to be" Shadybug puts the miraculous back in her yo-yo.

"Becoming Antiheroes, yes, Princess" Claw Noir held her hand.

"But I do fear if our merciless side is still in us," Shadybug said.

"We don't hurt children" Claw Noir pointed out.

"No, but we were forced to be scary in front of them whenever we didn't show mercy to Betterfly" Shadybug said.

Claw Noir already knew who Betterfly was ever since he escaped from the Supreme. He held the butterfly locket brooch and inside it was the photo of him, Emilie, and Adrien. It made Claw Noir realize that his father did not forget his mother. So instead of handing it to the Supreme, he kept it to himself. As well as the damaged peacock brooch too which he knew it's much too dangerous to use. He felt ashamed for accusing his father.

"What's wrong?" Shadybug asked.

"Nothing. But I do agree, being monsters made us extremely lonely like no one wants to be around us" Claw Noir finished his sandwich.

"Yeah, but we're not alone when we're together. And once the Supreme's defeated his regime is over forever" Shadybug said.

"If we defeat him, his guardianship will be passed to someone else," Claw Noir said.

"Someone more worthy," Shadybug said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 6.4K 18
{completed} One night, Marinette unexpectedly gets a visit from her partner, Chat Noir. But he isn't there just to hang out with her, he needs a plac...
52.6K 1.1K 22
'You lay a hand on her and I'll rip out every single one of your fingernails, one by one, slowly and painfully. You stay far away from her or you'll...
183 14 8
UPDATE: This story is no longer in production! I'm sorry, but I just don't care about the Miraculous Ladybug series anymore. Thank you to everyone wh...
8.6K 214 26
Cat Noir thought of helping his lady with guardian duties but it lead to an argument that he gives up on being her partner and that night he gets bit...