✓ After raiding the house, he...

נכתב על ידי prince05026

Author: There are a lot of plays Once she traveled through a strange dynasty and became an orphan girl who wa... עוד

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
End

41

374 6 0
נכתב על ידי prince05026

Text Chapter 41 Chapter 41

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

Out of Yanshan Pass, even if you have arrived at the extreme northern boundary, but the exiled prisoners can't stay here, and you have to walk two or three hundred miles further to reach the Juntun Fort outside the pass before you really arrive at the place.

The Far North is the Far North, cold and quacking.

Yu Hui and his entourage put on the thick cotton jacket and cotton pants, woolen socks, deerskin boots, and the sheepskin jacket prepared by Yu Hui early were all worn on their bodies, just like this, walking in the snowy extreme north, everyone still felt cold to the bone.

The distance of two or three hundred miles, under normal circumstances, they have already practiced walking, at most six or seven days can be reached, but in this extreme north, because of the short days and heavy wind and snow, the people in the team suffered more or less frostbite, and walked for half a month, passing through two cities, one large and one small, on the way, and the group finally arrived at the final destination, Qinghe Fort.

This Qinghe Fort is said to be a fort, but it is actually just like the county seat, but it is the main garrison here, and the fort is not as big as the general county seat.

When he was about to arrive at the place, Fang Ye specially drove his horse to Yu Hui's side to remind him.

"Little girl, this extreme north border pass is bitter all the year round, the people are fierce, although you are a good citizen, but your aunt's family of three is a criminal citizen who entered the army, and you have just arrived, and the newcomer is the most memorable. When you arrive at Qinghe Fort in a while, you don't want to be stingy, little girl, and be generous with the handover of registration when the time comes, so as not to send the family to the realm where birds don't when people are inaccessible.

In fact, if it's just a place that is more remote and poorer, then that's it, I'm afraid that those places are still full of all kinds of dangers, such as the enemy army that invaded Dajing and disturbed the border, such as bandits, such as the wolves, tigers and leopards

in the mountains

I'm afraid that the little girl doesn't understand this, so I can't help but have more mouths, and I reminded with a kind heart like an old father.

"Lao Tzu is afraid that your little girl doesn't understand these things before I tell you, here, if the family is sent to such a place alone, and now it's winter, your family is small, weak and weak, I'm afraid you won't be able to survive this winter"

Fang Ye reminded these Yu Hui actually understand, no matter how much he doesn't know things, but he also knows, Today's extreme north is not the existence of the roe deer scooping fish in my previous life, and it is desolate here.

Although the Goguryeo of the imperial court's eastern expedition also scattered them, it did not completely destroy each other, and along the way, she also heard her uncle mention that in recent years, the remnants of Goguryeo that have developed again have repeatedly disturbed the border and invaded the land of Dajing.

And the reason why they were assigned here was to avoid the Northwest Army, which they were familiar with and had connections;

Second, the Far North is also in urgent need of replenishing troops, and the number of troops is second;

For Fang Ye's kindness, Yu Hui was grateful and kept it in mind, "Thank you Fang Ye for your reminder, if you didn't say so, the little girl would be blind."

"It's nothing, along the way, the master and his brothers didn't eat less, drank less, and got less of your little girl's things, but it's just a matter of mentioning it in passing, but little girl, send it here, once it is handed over, then there is nothing wrong with us escorting the ya, even if we want to help you at that time, we are more than enough little girl, you have to cherish yourself."

Fang Ye looked at the gate of Qinghe Fort, which was close at hand, shook his head and sighed, Yu Hui was a little sad when he said, and then looked at Fang Ye's eyes full of gratitude.

"Well, I know, thank you Fang Ye, don't worry, I will take care of myself, thanks to Fang Ye for your care along the way."

Yu Hui said sincerely, after all, this is also true.

Although they received their own gold and silver, they were not worth mentioning at all compared to the other exiles, and compared to the money they received from other criminals.

Along the way, if it weren't for the help of Fang Ye and the eleven of them who turned a blind eye, their family of four, even with a persimmon with an oil bottle, would not have been able to get to this point without any damage.

As he spoke, the old and heavy gate of Qinghe Fort was in front of him.

There is no place for a figure all the way, the thick city wall that is compacted by the black and yellow earth is frozen, and there are heavily armed soldiers on the city wall who occasionally walk by and patrol, and the city gate under the city wall that has long been mottled with vermilion paint is wide open, not magnificent, but there is a desolation in the thickness, and there is a team of soldiers wrapped like a bear by the door, holding a wooden handle and a red tasseled spear guarding the city gate.

Fang Ye, the leaders of the team, after the inspection with the papers, entered in turn with a lot of attrition, Yu Hui also wondered, why don't you need to pay the entrance fee to enter here, and in a blink of an eye, they came to the Bingtun Office of Qinghe Fort.

"All those who have committed a hearing order shall be quickly lined up in two columns, one under fifty years old, one over ten years old, and one adult male; Men over 50 years old and under 10 years old stand in a row with all the female dependents"

Standing at the door of the Bingtun Bureau, Fang Ye and they rang the gong and let them speak.

The wooden flail that was discarded at the beginning can no longer be recovered, but in order to make a good deal, Fang Ye and they tied a rope around the waist of the prisoners after they left the customs, and this time they stood at the door of the Bingtun Bureau, in order to register, Fang Ye and they signaled his subordinates to quickly untie the rope around the waist of the prisoner, and according to the previous practice, dragged and pushed the prisoners to line up the prisoners, in order to wait for the officials in the office to come out to verify the correct body. Then register and make a record, arrange a place to go, and so on.

When Brother You received the order to untie the rope and untie it to Du Yaoze, he saw Yu Hui and hurriedly pushed Yu Hui out of the team.

"Little girl, you can't stand here, you are a good citizen, you don't need to register, hurry up to the edge of the line and wait, don't come here."

"Okay, okay, I'll go, I'll go but Brother You, why is my little cousin still so young, can I take her with me to take care of her after a while"

Brother You followed Yu Hui's hand and looked at the car with big eyes, looking at his little cub with an unknown situation, although he couldn't bear to sympathize with it, but Brother You still shook his head.

"No, no, no matter how young you are, you are also a sinner, and you are a military household who was sent to the army by your majesty's holy decree", unless she encounters an amnesty in the world, or even if she marries, if her husband's family is not powerful, she and her children and grandchildren are also military households and cannot escape because she is young.

Seeing Yu Hui's eyes full of unease, Brother You sighed sympathetically, picked up the little guy in the car who was unconscious, stuffed it into Yu Guyu's arms, who had just untied the rope, and turned his head to Yu Huidao.

"You little girl, people don't worry about a lot, it's a tired and worrying life, rest assured, it's just a registration for a while, and it's not going to be punished, your cousin is in front of her father and mother, what else are you worried about, if you don't worry, you are watching from afar."

Seeing that Brother You said this, it was not negotiable, and the sound of the gong in front of her was more intensive, Yu Hui didn't want to delay Brother You's affairs much, so she hurriedly pulled her car to get out of the way, and saw that Brother You also went to tie the rope to Du Yuchen behind him, so he hurriedly went forward to recover his life.

Yu Hui is still a little uneasy, she wants to pay attention to the situation ahead, but she doesn't dare to leave her relatives' side, for fear that if she is not familiar with life, she will be in trouble if she gets separated in an accident and can't find anyone.

So she tried her best to stand on her toes and follow Brother You's figure to look forward.

After waiting for half a stick of incense, with the slowly moving team, finally, it was registered in front of the aunt, then Du Yuchen and the little cousin, and finally the Wang family behind them.

When all the personnel were registered and the two teams of prisoners were driven to the courtyard of the office, Yu Hui, who was a little anxious, wondered if she was also pulling the car to follow up, and as soon as her feet moved, she heard a familiar cough behind her.

Yu Hui immediately looked for prestige and saw that he had been standing in the book just nowFang Ye, who was chatting with his escort colleagues not far from the case, was coughing urgently with his fist to his lips, and when he saw that he was looking at him, the other party nodded, and then secretly pouted at the servant who was cleaning up the table and preparing to leave, and Yu Hui instantly understood.

She suddenly thought of what the master had said to her before entering the fort, so she pulled her car without saying a word, and ran to the bookcase with a click, stopping the two servants who were about to leave.

"Slow down, two adults."

The old and the young stopped in an instant, "Who are you" Yu Hui hurriedly took out his household registration sticker and followed the road, and said respectfully, "

Back to the words of the two adults, the little girl Yu Hui is after the Northwest Anti-Tartar martyrs." The

old man frowned, and couldn't help but hold his beard and said in surprise, "Oh, after the heroic martyr, why did he come to our extreme northern pass", shouldn't

it appear in the Northwest Army

Yu Hui hurriedly added an explanation, "Back to the old man's words, the little girl is an orphan girl, after the family suffered, the general of the little girl took pity on the only blood relative in Beijing, but unexpectedly, the sky changed, The blood relatives suffered an accident, and the distribution was so far, the little girl was helpless, so she opened a road guide to accompany her all the way. The

old servant asked, and he didn't forget to nod to the young servant beside him, who was obviously the old man's subordinate and the one who listened to his orders.

Yu Huicai thought about whether the bribes she had caught in the household registration guide were a little less, and the young servant had already obeyed the old man's wishes, took the thing she was holding in her hand, and turned it over.

When the young servant saw the silver light exposed in the household registration guide, he quickly stretched out his hand to block it, and then hurriedly held the thing in his hand and respectfully handed it to the old servant.

"Master, look."

The old man didn't care at first, but the hand covered by the young man slightly revealed a gap, and a touch of silver light leaked out of the gap, the old man's yellow old eyes narrowed, looked at Yu Hui, and then looked at the young man, and after getting the young man's whisper, "Master, snowflakes are silver, five taels", the old man's eyes suddenly showed a satisfied glint, and then he took Yu Hui's words just now.

"Oh, I see

"

The days of their extreme north border pass are hard, he is a clerk in charge of Qinghe Fort in this Qinghe Fort, and there are eight grades, and he is also in charge of five or six people under his hands, holding the court's money, and he also has some oil and water filial piety on weekdays, and he only has a dozen or two entries throughout the year.

At present, it will be recorded in the account for half a year's income at once, or a brand new snowflake full of silver, obediently, it is to divide one or two halves out to the stunned young man who is stammering himself as a master, and he can at least get four taels, which is four taels of silver, which is a snowflake silver thrift, which is enough for his family of seven to eat for a year.

The large sum of money was in hand, and the old man was very satisfied, stroking his beard and nodding uncontrollably, his face became amiable, and he was happy to talk to the little sheep, uh, it was Yu Hui, and he took a tune, "That means that your blood relatives are among the gang of people who went in just now" The little sheep nodded, "

Yes, my lord."

"Then what do you mean," Yu Hui said helplessly,

rubbing her hands and feet in embarrassment.

"The adults and nobles are busy, and the little girl does not dare to bother the adults, but the little girl's uncle and aunt are weak, and the little cousin is still young, at the age of three, everything is ignorant, this family is weak and weak, small and small, and the belongings have also spent a clean all the way. Erect a monument to the adults.

The old man was very interested in Yu Hui's fart, and the movements of stroking his beard were full of smugness, but after hearing the four walls of Yu Hui's mouth, the

old man stroked his beard, and he was quite regretful in his heart, but thinking about the five taels that had been obtained, he was still ready to open the net in a good mood.

"That's it, it's also my mercy, for the sake of your little woman, I'll open the net today, master, Qingshan"

The young man named Qingshan next to him hurriedly responded, "The master here."

"Hmm." The old servant nodded, and raised his hand to point to the list stuck under his armpit.

This is called Qingshan's servant who understands it, and quickly opens it to find it.

Seeing this, the old man was satisfied, nodded secretly, looked at Yu Hui again, and asked her condescendingly, "Say, what is the name of your aunt, uncle, and cousin?"

Yu Hui was overjoyed, and hurriedly said respectfully, "Back to the words of the boss, the little girl's uncle's surname is Du Ming Yaoze, the little girl's aunt Du Yu's name is Gu Yu, and the little girl's cousin Du Xinrui, Among the prisoners who had just entered, the Du family and his party were the last to register. The

young servant also happened to find the location of Yu Guyu and them on the directory according to his words, and was busy holding the directory and pointing to the name he found, showing the old servant with a shelf beside him.

The old man raised his eyelids and looked at it, nodded with a sigh, thought about it and said, "Well, originally your group of people was sent to the northeasternmost Yushan Juntun, little girl, life there is not easy, the high dog often intrudes, but it is colder than our Qinghe Fort" Yu Hui hurriedly begged, "

Your Excellency, be gracious."

The old man nodded secretly, "Well, Kai En Kai Grace, this official saw that you were young, in order to protect your relatives and go away to suffer here, it is not easy, and after being a martyr, he will open his net, although he can't let you stay in our bustling Qinghe Fort, obviously there is only one street of prosperous fart, but I can also arrange for you to go to Hetian Juntun, which is ten miles away from Qinghe Fort, where there are mountains, rivers, fields and land, as long as the weather is warm, as long as you are down-to-earth and willing to work." , even the poor people will not starve to death. Yes

, I bought such a land for five taels of silver.

But people are under the eaves, what kind of bicycle

do you want As long as you are not assigned to the forefront, you often have to face the enemy who disturbs the border and what Yushan goes, Yu Hui is Amitabha, and quickly thanks.

"Thank you, Lord, thank you, thank you, thank you."

"Well, you're doing it for yourselves."

After the old man finished speaking, he calmly raised his hand and took the silver ingot on the household registration road, stuffed it into his sleeve and turned around.

The young Qingshan servant closed the household registration guide in his hand and handed it back to Yu Hui, and did not forget to remind Yu Hui when he was about to leave.

"This Yu girl, you will come with the official to get the book card later, and then use this voucher to report to Kawada Juntun immediately."

"Yes, thank you, sir."

This person looked like a real person, Yu Hui quickly nodded and thanked him, and when he took back his household registration guide, Yu Hui thought about it, and still stuffed a dime of about a tael of silver over.

The other party was stunned for a moment when he touched the silver horn, and then smiled, his smile was more sincere and polite than just now, and he also took Yu Hui to their office to get it, just about to enter this office.

Yu Hui naturally wouldn't say no, but before going in, she glanced back at Fang Ye, who had just reminded herself, and saw that Fang Ye and his party, who had already finished their errands, were already in the whole team, and it looked like they were going to leave.

Yu Hui knew that they were saying goodbye to themselves.

Yes, they are not big officials, escorting them all the way is an errand, and now that they have handed over the errand, they must be in a hurry to rush back

after coming out for a few months

All the way, they have many Buddhas, but now they can't even say goodbye in person, Yu Hui can only suppress the regret in her heart, and bow to Fang Ye and them from a distance, with gratitude in her eyes, watched Fang Ye and his entourage gradually move away.

If she can, if she has the opportunity in the future, she will repay them, and she will definitely

"Miss Yu, Miss Yu".

Xu Qingshan, who led people into the door, found that there was no movement behind him, he stopped and looked, and saw that this little girl was standing at the door of the office, saluting towards the group of escort officials who could not be on the table, Xu Qingshan was still puzzled, and said secretly, could it be that this group of fierce guys who were pickpocketed around the world couldn't take a lot of photos of this little girl along the way It's

a bit fantastical, but well, it's

not his own business, he's still doing his own thing, Hurry up and go home on duty and hug your daughter-in-law and cat winter, which is the most comfortable.

Thinking like this, Xu Qingshan hurriedly called someone, and only called Yu Hui back to his senses after a few sounds.

Yu Hui turned around and smiled apologetically at Xu Qingshan, and hurriedly pulled the car to follow.

"Miss Yu is here, after you get the books of Uncle Ling, aunt, and cousin, you can go to the school to pick them up, and go to Kawada Juntun to report on your own, and then officially enter the registration of Kawada Juntun, as long as the three members of Lingqin's family do not go out of the customs, as long as they get the approval of Shangfeng, the entire extreme north can move around freely."

Yu Hui followed Xu Qingshan as she walked, listening to the other party's enthusiastic introduction, and after hearing that the original assignment to the extreme north, as long as she didn't enter the customs, she could go to the extreme north outside the customs, and she felt a little comforted in her heart.

As for what people said in the last sentence, the question of getting the approval of the peak Well, that's all something to be taken care of in the future, and I can't take care of it at the moment.

Yu Hui hurriedly thanked others for their kind reminders, and then stepped into the office, and she saw a familiar figure standing on the school field in the office at a glance.

Seeing Yu Hui coming in with the registration just now, Yu Guyu and Du Yaoze's faces were full of worry, the little pink dumpling was still struggling in her mother's arms, and her little hand stretched out in the direction of Yu Hui and shouted to watch it, even Du Yuchen's eyes flashed with concern.

Yu Hui heard the shouts of the little fanball, and quickly shook her hand at her aunt, signaling them not to worry, and gave them a reassuring look.

Yu Guyu comprehended, and hurriedly hugged her daughter who almost fell out of her arms, and nodded to her niece again and again.

Yu Hui saw that her aunt understood what she meant, and she took a good look at the little guy, she felt a little relieved, thinking that she would do things early, so she smiled and said to Xu Qingshan, "My lord, please."

Xu Qingshan saw the scene just now, thinking of the silver horn that was not yet hot in his arms, and then thinking that the master would definitely give him at least one or two later, Xu Qingshan said, "The official's surname is Xu, and Miss Yu can call the official Lord

Xu."

Yu Hui was busy with kindness, "Oh, Lord Xu, Lord Xu, Lord Xu, look, let's go to exchange books and cards" "

Cheng, come here, our office is here."

Xu Qingshan smiled, and was about to take Yu Hui to the place where they were working, when suddenly, there was a commotion at the gate where they had just come, and one of the voices was loud and arrogant.

"Hahahaha, I heard that there are hundreds of people like his grandmother who are back here, and they should give me the vanguard army, what Yushan Juntun is not a waste of talent

Since the winter, the tall dog has been harassed like crazy, and our vanguard army has fought with it several times, and the losses are huge, and the general is good, I don't want to add to my vanguard army, what kind of army to send It Yushan Juntun is important, it is important to have my vanguard army

, no, these people on this day, I must take them away, take them all away"

As soon as I heard this voice, people knew that this was a strong general, before the person arrived, the voice arrived first, and listened to the meaning of the words, Yu Hui's heart jumped inexplicably, feeling that it was going to be bad.

Sure enough, when the owner of that figure, a nine-foot man with a double hammer, led a team of about 100 people wearing armor to pour into the office, unreasonable, and domineeringly pulled away his uncle and all the men under fifty and over ten years old, not only Xu Qingshan and the officials of the agency were anxious, but also Yu Hui was anxious.

Just kidding, if she didn't hear it wrong just now, this kind of Lao Shizi's vanguard army is a regular army, not a remnant army like Hetian Juntun and Yushan Juntun.

When the rest of the army is not in war, it is the existence of cultivating while training, cooperating with the regular army, or going up after the regular army is insufficient;

And the Zhengjun doesn't have any stumbling, and is about to go to the battlefield desperately

Just like his own uncle, go to the battlefield Mom, don't joke

Let him play with the pen, fiddle with the abacus, and run the general affairs of the government, It's okay, let him take the weapon directly, and go to fight

with the legendary fierce and aggressive tall dog Yu Hui didn't care about anything else, and he was about to run to the school yard when he let go of the tow rope of the car, but he was pulled by Xu Qingshan behind him.

"Don't move your little girl to make a fuss This Captain Huwei is reckless, this time to rob people, General Yang may not be as he wants, after all, before you came, General Yang had decided to send people to the army to practice first, and he was not in a hurry to send people to the battlefield, so don't worry, wait and see, maybe"

Xingxu is a fart Xing

Xu Qingshan's idea is good, and what he said is right, but he can't stand that this Captain Huwei is a reckless person, and there is a saying What is called Calling the general outside, the military order is

not subject to At

this moment, what General Yang is not

here, This nine-foot man is also a great soldier, and he has been promoted from a pawn to the present, and he has been rewarded by His Majesty for the existence of a six-grade captain.

He was reckless, he didn't even recognize his mother, and in the office at the moment, the highest official position was just the eight-grade old servant, where could such a group of people stop this reckless old man The

old man came forward in person, and he didn't have the previous condescension to himself, but the hard pleading was useless, and he waved his hand recklessly

, The hundreds of soldiers with bloody breath immediately came out of the ranks, and as soon as the silver spears in their hands came out, driving the male prisoners to leave immediately.

For a while, they were all dumbfounded, and the prisoners also cried after reacting, after all, the bad news came too suddenly.

"Father, father" "Mother, I'm not leaving, I'm not leaving, I don't want to go"

"Wow, I can't fight, I won't" "

Son, son, It hurts to die"

Yu Hui couldn't hold back anymore,violently broke free from Xu Qingshan's clamps, and the person rushed up.

Regardless of going to support her aunt who was anxiously holding her daughter and chasing after her husband, Yu Hui wanted to rush to the Huwei lieutenant first and explain the situation to him, even if she wanted to use the gold collected from the old witch in the space, or some other treasure, she had to intercept the person first.

As a result, she still underestimated these regular troops, especially these vanguard troops, who were known as death squads.

The anxious Yu Hui didn't even manage to rush to the front, escorting the armored sergeant who was driving the man to pull out, and when he saw Yu Hui's approach, he didn't even ask, and without saying a word, the weapon in his hand was brandished.

If he hadn't found out in time that Yu Hui was a little girl, it might be the family members of this group of military prisoners, who would not pose a threat to them, and thinking that the prisoners who were being escorted now would also be their comrades in the same trench in the future, and the relatives of the same comrades would be their own relatives, so the sergeant showed mercy, changed the spear to sweep, swept Yu Hui aside, and scolded, "Family members retreat, don't step forward" The person took the spear and drove the prisoner to continue walking.

Yu Guyu, who was staggering and running with his daughter in his arms, saw this, his liver and gallbladder were broken, "Hui'er be careful

" Du Yaoze, who was wrapped up in the

team, saw this, but he could only shout hoarsely, "Hui'er, don't worry about me, take care of your aunt, leave me alone."

Du Yuchen, who was still walking beside him, saw that Yu Hui was attacked, he didn't say a word, a harrier turned over and broke away from the team, and protected Yu Hui in time when Yu Hui, who was not in a hurry, was swept back and fell.

"Are you okay?"

Yu Hui shook her head, not caring about thanking this persimmon, she replied anxiously that it was okay, and she was busy and wanted to continue running.

At this time, Xu Qingshan, who took people's money, moved.

As a border officer, he always remembered that Yu Hui was a martyr, and he still had a lot of protection for Yu Hui, but when he saw that the situation was not good, he hurriedly rushed up and grabbed Yu Hui, so that she should not act rashly.

And the sergeant who swept Yu Hui just now, together with the two sergeants on the side, saw that Du Yuchen had escaped from the ranks, and they also rushed towards Du Yuchen together, and their expressions were not good.

Du Yuchen knew that the catastrophe of joining the army could not be avoided, he glanced at the three sergeants who were rushing, looked back at Yu Hui, and left a sentence hard, "Don't worry, I will take care of my uncle." The man took the initiative to meet the sergeant who was rushing.

The other party saw that he didn't want to run, but took the initiative to come back, and then recalled his performance just now, okay, the army is also Mu Qiang, and the place where he speaks with strength is the most.

Seeing Du Yuchen like this, not only did they not punish Du Yuchen, but the two brothers patted Du Yuchen's shoulder and greeted Du Yuchen with a smile.

Yu Hui was speechless as he watched this scene.

What she wants is not that he will take care of her uncle, but that she doesn't want her uncle to go to the vanguard army at all, and she doesn't want her aunt to be a widow at a young age

Okay

Yu Hui secretly worked hard in her hands, and she wanted to break free from Xu Qingshan's grip and try again.

Seeing her intentions, Xu Qingshan hurriedly persuaded him, "Little girl, don't go, it's useless to go now, Captain Huwei is unreasonable, and he is strict in governing the army, so you will naturally not be able to please this time."

"Lord Xu, can't you do anything if it's me" Xu Qingshan knew what Yu Hui meant, he shook his head, "

Even if you have filial piety, people won't accept it in front of so many people, and it's not good to leave your uncle alone, you know, if he dares to do this, it will be difficult to manage the people under his hands in the future

"Then what should I do" "

Let me think about this, you come with me first, take the books and cards of your aunt and her family of three first, and give the matter of going to Hetian Juntun first, so as not to go wrong again.

As for your uncle's Captain Huwei after all, he is robbing people, and there are no formalities in his hands, even if he brings people into the pioneer camp, he has to wait for General Yang to come back, get General Yang's approval, and register the list before he can divide the troops into the camp, which will take a few days, and if the operation is done properly in these days, there may still be a chance.

"Really, Lord Xu"

Yu Hui was so excited that she couldn't help but grab Xu Qingshan's arm and ask.

It was expedient before, and he hurriedly took the little girl's hand in a panic, but now he can't be like this anymore, he is a person who has a daughter-in-law The

border is strong, and no matter how young the little girl is, she has to take care of this person's

reputation.

Xu Qingshan hurriedly broke free from Yu Hui's grip, and nodded with an embarrassed smile.

"It's true, it's absolutely true, you will take your uncle's books and cards away for a while, aren't you a good citizen, before going to Hetian Juntun, you still have to go to the yamen to register and settle down with your household registration sticker and road guide.

It's just right, let me tell you a person, you go to find him, he is the younger brother of General Yang's concubine, called Liu Wei Master Liu, this person is in charge of some miscellaneous matters of the household registration of the good people in the yamen, if you have money in your hand, you go to find him, if he can nod his head to help, your uncle's matter is a trivial matter. This

really helped her a lot

Seriously, Yu Hui and they just arrived, if it wasn't for the fact that Fang Ye mentioned it before, and then there was this Xu Yi who was kind enough to guide the way, she didn't know who to go to to give it to with the gold.

Now that she has a direction and a way, Yu Hui is a lot more stable, and she is afraid of delaying things, so she thanked Xu Qingshan and followed him to get the book card of her aunt and her family of three, and then led the tearful mother and daughter out of the office, and went directly to the yamen of the Qinghebao official mansion to find the master Liu. , please keep in mind: free fastest update no anti-theft no anti-theft

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

394K 15.9K 138
Fern is the younger sister of a famous author known for 'The Promise Under The Moon.' At just fourteen, she was the first to read her sister's debut...
25.1K 687 21
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ!! Emi-san/chan here~✨🤭👹 𝘌𝘮𝘰𝘫𝘪 𝘐 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘩: 👹- DEMON/SIGN OF ME GOING CRAZY OR ABOUT TO BEA...
Meenakshi נכתב על ידי Raji

היסטורי בדיוני

14.5K 1.1K 39
"Do you know, Guruma told me how much she likes me being there." Thirteen year old Meenakshi spoke about her new life. "She is absolutely right. Havi...
6.1M 400K 74
Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming that situation made my heart race even...