Rejected To Fate

By Lasophie79

1st in sassy lead 1st in witchywerewolves 1st in demonic relation ..mate..' mia squealed in my head. I shut h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28

Chapter 3

89 26 0
By Lasophie79

   As I ran through the woods, I heard howling, that cause me to stop.
I turned my back to be met by a pack of rogues, gnawing and gritting their teeth at me.

I turned and ran, away from them, faster than them, I ran with all the speed I could muster within me.

Soon enough, they were very far behind me, that didn't stop me from running though.

I ran faster, high waves of wind slapping me across the face. Brushing past trees and branches.

I panted, still running never daring to stop, I could be killed.

I saw a puddle and dived into the mud. Attempting to mask off my scent.

But of course when I came out, I was stung with some kind of
Substance.

Panting ferociously, from both running and the content.

I groaned from the snapping and  crunching of bones.

My vision blurred before my eyes and I passed out.

Marcus's POV

  Practicing with my best friend. Jack.
I was deemed Alpha-to-be, while he would be my beta.

I often trained with him because he was the only one strong to give me a challenge.

Recessed from the training, I went for a drink of water.

"let's go again..."

"Dude......I can't anymore......"he was panting. Bent on the knees

"C'mon jack,.... just one more round"

"I can't,..........one more........and I might go pass out " he panted and fell to the floor.

"Yeah, yeah" I laughed and and laid down beside him .

                      ***************

Later that day.

I was seated in the crowd. Hayley leaned on me by my right. I held on to her waist, awaiting my announce.

Adam my wolf was pacing inside my head. restless, nervous and anxious.

'Is something wrong?!!'

'I dont know Marcus, I can't seem to calm down. '

'Try Adam......I'm losing control!!'

' she's here,.....I can smell her'

' this is not the time for jokes Adam'

'..do I sound funny to you......... check it'

I took in a deep sniff and I smelt it only faintly.
Chocolate chips with a hint of vanilla.

My heart beat raced and it got harder to breathe. Sweat drops pooled on my fore head and rolled down continuously.
My palms got all sweaty and I got tensed. I had to let go of Hayley, to prevent her suspicion rising.

No no no....no
This is all wrong.

This could ruin everything. This......How ...... Why.........

I already had plans. I.....

I was cut off my thoughts when my dad, the Alpha, announced my name as the Alpha to be, in a few months.

I wiped off my worries, took a deep breath. Game on.

I joined my father in the spotlight and gave him a steady hand shake.
He nodded proudly at me.

"I'm very proud of you son...."

"Thanks Da..."

I trailed off as her scent hit me hard. She was in the room.
I spotted her , in a far off end of the room, sipping her punch.

My skin tingled, and her scent felt homely. My body was filled me with a glorifying sensation and I got literal goosebumps.

Her gaze was darting here and there and then I saw her take in a deep breath.  She had gotten my scent.

She locked her gaze on me and my legs felt like jelly. It could give way any second. The misty blue eyed maid from the other day....

I was dazed. She was the late betas daughter, that........now........worked in the pack house.

She was never this gorgeous before, and she had not shifted yet. A late one. 
That was probably why she noticed me later.

I heard of how she has gone from fine to gorgeous In a night. I'd never put much attention to the packs rumors. Besides she still stood out then, but now....she was on a whole new level.
An unreachable level I would dare to meet.

And looking at her now, I was beyond convinced. She was truly gorgeous.

But now she was my mate.

Why would the goddess be so cruel. I already loved Hayley, and I was planning on introducing her to the pack today and even marking her.

And for that to happen this girl had to go.

Adam was whimpering and retorting against this idea.
She was our mate.
Well his mate, not mine. I had mine already .

I held her hand and grabbed her away from the eyes and ears of the other wolves.

I felt the mate tingles spread through my enter being. It took all my will power to stop me from marking her right there and then. But then again, that was Adam's wishes, mine was still disordered.

I pulled her to a corner of the house. When I fisted my hands and punched the walls In front of me.

How could she just appear now of all times. Didn't she now I already have a girlfriend. Every one in the pack knows. This had to be planned.

Everyone knew I liked chocolate and vanilla right. Maybe she used a scenter, a perfume that smelled just like my favorites.

There had to be an explanation

I gritted my teeth forcefully.
"What are you doing?"

"Excuse me??"she looked visibly confused. Her change of expression was too enticing I had to look away.

God, her voice. ......so enticing!
No!!
Snap out of it Marcus.

"Why would you..........why would I be your mate"
I couldn't bring myself to call her my mate yet. I felt guilty. I still loved Hayley........Right?!!

I......I.......I had to end the chat. I couldn't focus on anything I said. The whole time my head was throbbing and my heart beat was too erratic. I had to get away from her before I betrayed my words. I knew I had committed the worse sin ever, I broke the bond,all for my selfish reasons.
I'd lost my one and only for another that wasn't naturally mine. She would completely hate me now. Ha!!......fate, it's cruel.

The rest of the talk .....I didn't even remember what I said. My mind was hazed with her beautiful face, and also her teary face. Her gorgeous body and also her retreating figure. Her solute resolve of my rejection yet dissuaded expression.

I  was just drinking away. When Jack came up to me.

"Hey ma-......God, what's wrong. You look like a dying shadow"
I glared at him and sighed. I got a refill and continued drinking.

Just then, my dad got on stage. This was it.!!!!!

I followed him on stage where Hayley was already standing. She hugged my left arm and snuggled into it. I looked down at her , I was taller than her and she looked up to me, batting her lashes at me. I smiled.

Yes, she was the one I loved.
I'm sure of it. She was my Luna.

With my new found determination, I introduced Hayley as my mate and Luna. Adam was thoroughly against my decision and the marking was pretty hard for me. I fought him internally. He was trying to get control, trying to wolf out and go meet our mate.

When I was finally In control, my fangs finally elongated and I marked her.

My neck burned with intensity and my chest throbbed. This pain, was this 
what was this feeling.??

The pain.........I lost my balance and stubbled. I wobbled my way from the stage. Every step I took, heavier than the last. My vision blurred and I shook my head now and then to relieve my self. This............. How was I feeling what she was feeling?

The pack members rushed to help me but I refused, raising my hand I signaled them to stop. This was my problem.

When the pain subsided a little. I stood up and dusted me self, convincing everyone I was okay and it was probably from the drinks I had. 
I smiled and took my seat near the temporary bar in the room.

Hayley came by my side and hugged me.

"Babe...are you sure you're fine.......you can tell me you know."
She stopped and looked up to me with big doe eyes.
"I'm your mate now!."

"I'm fine Hayley...... I took some drinks before so I was a bit dizzy.....no need to worry love.." I gave her a quick peck on forehead.

She nodded and held me close. We stayed like that for a while before she excused her self to meet some friends.

The pain had returned with full force this time and all the while with Hayley with me, I couldn't bring my self to make any noise of show any signs of pain or worse. So I stayed still mainly clenching my fist. I couldn't even move. It took all my strength not to shout and scream at the top of my voice.

I placed my hand on my chest and clutched lightly. I had to put up with the strong font for my pack to see me as worthy.

The pain was enveloping me and at this rate, I began to worry about her.
Would she be able to handle this.
This could kill her.
Just then I heard a faint howling, so faint I could barely hear it had it not been for my added alpha senses.
The howl of my wolf mate.  

Then the crunch of bones and I widened my eyes in shock. She had shifted,.......no wonder the pain she felt was this hard. 

When her scent grew more distant till I couldn't smell it anymore.

I knew, at that moment, she was rogue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2M 80.9K 9
Only sample chps. Annabelle finds out that she is not the real daughter of the Alpha at her werewolf pack. As the world she knows comes collapsing d...
7.3K 290 37
Warning: Violence, swearing, abuse, and other sensitive topics - Read at your own discretion --------------- Fate can be cruel. Especially when an...
1.2K 270 46
New town. New identity. Same crazy. I love it!!! (insert enthusiastic voice ) (cough, cough) Not!! I hate it. I hate having to to hide who I am. Bu...
51.6K 3.9K 46
Finding out that your parents, the people that raised you your whole life, weren't your actual parents was hard. Being told at the ripe ol' age of e...