𝐇𝐄𝐑 | 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐕𝐎𝐍

By DAYVONWRITES

In the shadows, Dayvon's obsession with 𝐡𝐞𝐫 knows no bounds. Willing to cross any line, he spirals deeper... More

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐇𝐄𝐑
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟕

𝟎𝟔

2K 157 70
By DAYVONWRITES

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐇𝐄𝐑★
━━ 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐀'𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐒

𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗃𝗎𝗇𝖾 𝟥𝟢𝗍𝗁, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣| 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗈𝗂𝗌
𝖮 𝖬 𝖭 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 ☆ 𝟣𝟣:𝟢𝟩 𝖠𝖬

Fresh out the shower, Treasure went into the kitchen, opening the refrigerator and grabbing some ripe avocados. She was getting ready to make avocado toast for breakfast.

Gathering everything she needed, she laid it out on her kitchen island. She took two slices of bread out of the bag and placed them in the toaster while seasoning her shrimp.

Multitasking, she took the toast out of the toaster, the bread perfectly crispy and golden. She began to mash the avocado on top and then quickly checked on her shrimp to ensure they weren't burning.

After seasoning the avocado, she proceeded to chop up a boiled egg and generously sprinkled it over the toast, adding another layer of seasoning.

Once done, she delicately placed the shrimp on top and cleaned up. Returning to the refrigerator, she grabbed a bottle of water.

Seated comfortably at her island, she began eating her meal while casually scrolling through her Instagram feed.

Her entire timeline was flooded with posts about the event she was hosting today. Even though she wasn't in the mood to party, the allure of an 80k hosting opportunity was too compelling to turn down.

Besides, a bit of fun wouldn't hurt. Treasure, being more of a homebody, wasn't particularly social and had a few friends. This had been the case since she was younger.

Treasure's social circle was limited but tight, revolving around her best friends Keyah and Kesha. They had been inseparable since high school, forging a lasting bond.

When she reached out to them about joining her for the hosting, they were thrilled and eagerly looked forward to the night out with Treasure.

Lately, she had been somewhat low key, not keeping up with anyone. The only glimpses they had of her were through the internet.

Fixing one of the rollers in her hair, she set her phone down and got up to wash the dishes she had just used. After placing them on the drying rack, she wiped her hands dry and returned to her previous seat.

Picking up her phone, the note beside it caught her eye. The previous night, she had spent hours debating whether to contact the number written on the note.

Thoughts raced through her mind – what if he was unappealing? What if there were different intentions? What if someone was playing with her? Uncertainty overwhelmed her, leaving her unsure of what to do.

Despite her concerns, she couldn't deny the curiosity about the person who had been anonymously sending her gifts and stirring up emotions within her.

Even with lingering hesitation, she took a risk, grabbing the note and typing in the number. Saving it, she sent a text to the unknown phone number.

Within a split second of sending the text, she noticed he had read it. As she saw him typing, she swiped off the screen and placed her phone face down on the counter.

She couldn't pinpoint why she felt nervous, but the anticipation lingered. With it still being early in the day, she decided to relax and start getting ready around 6.

✿✿

━━━ 𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟖

Like by 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 and 1,042,891 others
𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞_: Hearts of Hearts 🖤
View all 10,930 comments

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐣𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬: Grown women fine 😍

𝐃𝐜𝐠_𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐧𝟏𝟑: fine shit

𝐍𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐚: slut me out 👅

Loud music blared in Treasure's ears as the darkly lit club pulsed with energy. She danced with passion alongside her friends in the vibrant atmosphere.

She wouldn't deny that this outing was fun – it felt good to enjoy herself and turn up with her friends. In this moment, she felt somewhat free, temporarily setting aside her worries, well, except for one at the moment.

Downing her 10th shot for the night, she let the strong sensation hit her throat. It was evident she was overly intoxicated, stumbling as she danced in the club.

The song All dat by Megan thee stallion started to play, and Treausre sat her glass down as she bent over twerking to the music.

"That's my bitch" Her best friend Kesha yelled, holding up the phone with the flash on as she recorded Treasure from behind.

Treasure kept twerking, fans cheering her on. She threw it back on Kesha, playfully mimicking a hump, then stood tall and began rapping along with the lyrics.

Even though she was very drunk, Treasure remained on the lookout for him. It had been two hours since she entered the club, and she hadn't seen him yet. She anticipated someone approaching her, considering they knew what she looked like.

"Y'all I have t- to pee" Treasure stuttered, leaning on Keyah for balance.

"Let me grab my phone so I can come with you" Keyah went to fetch her phone from the couch, but Treasure stopped her.

"No, it's okay, I'm going to be fine!" Treasure yelled over the music, making sure Keyah heard her.

"Okay, but if you're not back in 5 minutes, I'm coming to find you" Keyah pointed in her face. Treasure laughed as she walked away from the section, making her way to the women's bathroom.

The crowded club made it challenging for Treasure to navigate. Uttering countless "excuse me's", it seemed as if people weren't budging, creating a maze like journey through the packed venue.

Out of nowhere, a tall man bumped harshly into her, causing Treasure to tumble to the floor. Her already challenging walk in high heels made the fall even more difficult to maneuver.

"Ouch" Treasure frowned, attempting to gather the strength to get up from the floor. Surprisingly, the man who caused the fall didn't even budge to help her.

Within seconds, she felt a tight grip around her arm, pulling her up to her feet. Standing tall, she brushed the hair from her face, to see the person who had helped her up.

To her surprise, it was the same man she had seen at therapy and at the county. He went by "Von" and the coincidence struck her.

"You stalking me?!" She raised her eyebrow, yelling over the loud music. Von stood there, his eyes roaming up and down her body.

"You told me to meet you here" he leaned in by her ear, speaking softly and sending chills down her spine. Not wanting to yell over the music, his words resonated intimately.

Treasure stood there, a hint of confusion in her expression as her mind raced, "You must have the wrong person. I didn't—"

She halted in her sentence, a realization dawning upon her. Remembering the message she had sent earlier, disbelief crossed her mind. This couldn't be true, she thought to herself.

The man standing in front of her couldn't be the one sending her gifts and thoughtful messages this whole time – disbelief washed over her, realizing she hadn't made the connection earlier.

It all started making sense to her – the therapy session, the familiar cologne. She was so shocked that she didn't even know what to say.

"Let's go somewhere quiet" he suggested, grabbing her wrist and leading her to the surprisingly empty women's bathroom.

Von locked the door behind him, establishing a zone of privacy. Treasure leaned her back against a wall, and Von casually positioned himself against the sink. A moment of silence lingered before Von finally spoke up.

"Wassup witchu, why you so quiet?" Von asked, looking up at her, breaking the silence.

"This just doesn't seem real to me" she truthfully spoke, meeting his gaze.

"I've been waiting for weeks to see what you look like, and you've been in my face this whole time" Treasure added in disbelief.

"So the pictures in your phone? It was true?" She asked him, realization slowly dawning on her that he was indeed her secret admirer.

"Yeah" Von admitted nonchalantly, his gaze fixed on her.

"Why?"

"Ever since I saw you, I couldn't keep my eyes off of you. You the prettiest female I ever seen. Watching you these past months, I like how you move, I love your body, and I love yo pretty ass face"

"It don't take nothing for a nigga to be obsessed with you" Von confessed, moving closer to her. Their chests touched, and the familiar cologne she loved filled her senses as they locked eyes.

Von closely observed her features, captivated by her beautiful hazel eyes.

As he leaned in, he discerned her nervousness, evident in the subtle hitch in her breath.

Placing his tatted hands on her hips, he gently rubbed them down, and Treasure's gaze lowered.

When their lips met, the softness of his against hers made her heart race, and a thumping sensation echoed in her lower half.

Treasure parted her mouth open, allowing his tongue to make an entrance. She placed her hand behind his neck as Von's hands traveled lower, gripping her ass with a sense of desire.

Von sucked on Treasure's bottom lip, pulling away as they shared an intense stare. Treasure bit down on her bottom lip, fully aroused by the encounter.

She couldn't pinpoint what had taken over her, but something about him made her feel a magnetic pull, an irresistible urge to risk it all right there.

"Ion wanna do this here. Let me take you out" Von suggested, breaking the intensity with a want for a more intimate setting.

Treasure nodded, but Von gently gripped her chin, "Words, ma"

"Okay, you can take me out" she spoke softly, her heart racing so fast that she was surprised Von couldn't hear it.

"I'a pick you up from yo crib at 7 tomorrow. And I want you to wear a tight black dress, with this under it" Von reached into his pocket — pulling out a newly cherry colored lace bra and panties, placing them in her hand.

"You got that?" Von asked, seeking confirmation as they shared a charged moment.

Treasure nodded but quickly spoke up, "Yes"

"Aight, be ready" Von murmured, leaving a kiss on her cheek before confidently walking out of the bathroom.

Treasure stood there, rendered speechless. She couldn't believe what had just happened.

While she wasn't complaining, Von was undeniably attractive, and she felt ready for whatever, just as much as he was.

"Bitch, are you okay?" Keyah and Kesha rushed into the bathroom. Treasure snapped out of her thoughts, nodded her head, and proceeded to do what she had initially come in for.

✿✿

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Treasure so stupid ✌🏽

What y'all think gon happen next chapter?

Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 242 9
𝐀𝐋𝐋'𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐑.. -𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐟�...
460 33 10
"Changed who I was , and that's just because think i'm in-love but i'm still a thug....."
6.6K 578 27
A love story with my favorite couple..bit of madness, and they both are not overly good characters..they both have darkness inside of them..
438K 12.6K 51
" 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚖 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚖." PSA: READ AT...