Is This Okay (Jenna Ortega x...

By Fixatedwriter

Y/N and Jenna are two incredibly talented actors who met on the set of "X." they knew of eachother but never... More

Face Claim
Behind the scenes of X
Whoa... Isn't She Beautiful
Final Memories Behind X
The Premiere
Welcome to your new life, Y/N
Preparation for something big
Shared respect
fun by the pool
Final Days
Relaxing Lunch
Friendly Banter
Too late, Tabloids already Know (short chapter)
Flight To Romania. Part ~ 1
San Diego Drift
Flight To Romania. Part ~ 2 (Final)
i realized i fucked up (not story)
Settling In
Filming Starts
authors note
Don't Come In
Locked In
Happier (short chapter)
!!!help!!!
no ones ready (not story)
Reality Between Takes
Need To Be Careful
I'm sorry (not story)
2 Tickets To Distract
I Want You

Outburst

623 24 9
By Fixatedwriter

you've spent so many days filming at this point yet Tim admitted that with the progress they've made it wouldn't even be a full episode, it wasn't a bad thing but filming a show is a lot more tedious than a movie, not that your complaining, you were having a blast but the Jenna situation tugs at you a bit, and now there's more drama no thanks to Olivia.

you walked away from Jenna's trailer and back onto set to film a scene with Georgie and Percy.

"Y/n. hey we've been waiting on you man" Georgie daps you up as Percy see's the drain on your face " hey man you all goods?" he askes "yeah bro just tired to be honest" you answer whilst stretching a kink "did you still want to do your stunts today?" Tim says from behind as you turn to face him "of course, i love doing my own stunts"  you reply.

(ACTING)

The Rave'n'dance set was alive with neon lights and pulsating music. Archie, navigated the energetic crowd, scanning for Eugene.

In the midst of the crowd, Archie spotted Xavier and Ajax . Making his way toward them, "Guys, something's wrong. Eugene is in the woods, and it's not safe. We need to go."

Xavier raised an eyebrow, "In the woods? What's he doing there?"

"Doesn't matter. we gotta find him." ajax says

they hurried to the woods, guided by Archie's sense of direction. As they went deeper, the distant beats of the rave faded, replaced by the rustling of leaves and sounds of the forest.

In a clearing, they encountered Eugene, distressed and muttering about a monster. Archie explained the situation,

The stunt scene unfolded as Archie led the way through the dense woods, . The forest transformed into a playground of obstacles fallen logs, twisting vines, and uneven terrain. As Archie sprinted ahead, the monster emerged slashing at him.

The choreography required precision as Archie dodged the monster's attacks. With each leap over a fallen log and nimble sidestep, the tension in the scene escalated.

The stunt coordinators and special effects team worked in harmony to bring the monster to life, its movements synchronized with Archie's. The combination of practical effects and your athleticism created a visually intense sequence.

As the scene reached its climax, Archie sent the monster back into the forest with his telekinesis, so he could escape 

(END OF ACTING)

 "and cut," Tim yells and the crew once again clapped their hands for you Percy and Georgie as you caught your breath. "i sure hope the Hyde wont look like that in the final render" You joke as you pointed to the stunt man on stilts.

as you made your way back to your trailer you saw hunter and joy talking near by and decided to jump in with the conversation "what're you guys talking about?" you say as joy answer's "Jenna still hasn't come out yet, you two got a scene yall gotta film" hunter looked at you "Y/n you think you could get her ou-" "no way man she's upset at" you stopped yourself "upset at what?" joy say's

"nothing just get Emma to talk to her" you said with a smile

(ACTING)

a few minutes later Jenna eventually came out. As the cameras rolled, Jenna got into character and delivered her lines "Archie, it's like you're never really here. Always rushing our conversations, always dodging my questions. What's your problem? its like your avoiding me, stop being a child and just spill it"

(END OF ACTING)

you attempted to maintain composure, but felt the scripted lines hitting too close to home. Frustration welled up within, "Maybe if you stopped prying into my business, you'd understand. It's not easy for me to explain, Jenna. I can't just lay it all out for you."

Jenna, now stepping out of character with growing annoyance, shot an exasperated glance at you instead of trying to understand what's going on like she always did, she finally snapped. "Seriously, Y/n? We're in the middle of a scene, and you think it's a good idea to go off script and let out frustration now? your choosing to cut into our work time to do this. This is not the time for an immature outburst. What's going on?"

"Maybe if you understood the situation I'm in, you wouldn't keep pushing me to explain myself. It's not that simple, Jenna." you say not wanting to say

with her frustration boiling over, she fired back, "Why can't you just say it? It's not that difficult. If I did something, I'm sorry, okay? But I'm trying, Y/n. I'm trying to find out what's wrong because you've been keeping your distance from me ever since New York."

"Cut! what was that guys?" Tim called out.

 you decided to step away, and headed straight to your trailer, once alone in the dimly lit trailer, You ran a hand through your hair, trying to shake off the intensity of the confrontation. you let the weight of the script get to your head you let it affect you personally.

As you grappled with your thoughts, the sound of a scoff reached your ears. you turned towards the entrance of your trailer, the door was still open to see Jenna, She shot you a glance and entered

 you shook your head "It's not about New York, Jenna. It's not about you well not entirely," you muttered, more to yourself than to her.

But Jenna wasn't having it. Her eyes were staring daggers into yours with an intensity that matched her character. "Then what is it about, Y/n? You've been avoiding me, acting distant, and now you're disrupting our work. This affects the entire production."

The weight of her words sank in, "I'm dealing with shit that doesn't matter, Jenna. It's got nothing to do with anyone on this set."

Her frustration turned into a flash of anger. "That's not good enough! We're a team, and we need to work together. and you cant even do that,"

You couldn't meet her eyes, your gaze fixed on the ground. "I don't need to talk about it, Jenna. I just need to figure it out."

She scoffed "Figure what out? You're not making any sense, Y/n. just fucking tell me"

You clenched your jaw, "I can't... Some things are better left unsaid." 

Jenna left with a sigh walking out to her own trailer, which conveniently had to be right next to yours. "at least the entire cast didn't see that" you thought to yourself.

not even a couple seconds later you saw Emma walk past and heard a door creak open,

The closeness of the trailers made it impossible for You to ignore the conversation unfolding next door. Jenna's voice was filled with irritation, which carried through the thin walls. "I don't get him, Emma. One minute, he's fine, and the next, he's off-script and snapping at me. It's like he's intentionally keeping something from me."

Emma, seizing the opportunity to sway Jenna's perspective of you, "You don't deserve that, Jenna. He's just like every other guy. They all treat girls like shit. You shouldn't let him mess with your head."

unintentionally eavesdropping on the conversation, you felt a surge of frustration and hurt. not even meaning to hear what they were discussing, but hearing Emma's attempt to deceive Jenna's perception of you, heightened your anger.

the feeling of being misunderstood became too much for you, you want so badly to tell her but you feal that your well passed that point you've already dealt the damage of pissing her off. you swiped everything off the table in a burst to relief yourself. The crash of scattered books echoed within the trailer.

Jenna and Emma, on the other side of the thin walls, couldn't ignore the abrupt crash was followed by the muffled, saddened mumbles of Your voice, "Why did it have to come to this? I never wanted it to get this complicated. Damn it, Y/n, you've really messed things up this time. What were you thinking?" you muttered from the other side of the walls. Jenna, now realizing that you probably heard their conversation, exchanged a worried glance with Emma, who looked at her with a sigh.

"Look, Jenna, I get it. It's frustrating dealing with someone who won't talk. Maybe he's not worth your time. You deserve a co-star who actually tries to work with you and is straightforward about their thoughts."

 "I know, Emma, but it's just... it's so weird. We had a good time in New York, and now it feels like everything's falling apart. I want to understand what the hell happened, but every time I try, he avoids it" Jenna spouts 

"Sometimes, people have their own issues with others. It's not your responsibility to find out why they don't like you, especially if they're not willing to let you in. You deserve better than this confusion, Jenna." Emma says thinking of what's best for Jenna

Inside your trailer "But maybe Emma's right."

 "I just wish he'd talk to me. If there's something wrong or if i did something, i just want to understand. But this silent treatment... I can't keep dealing with it." Jenna admits

Emma, trying to cement her influence, added, "Exactly! You deserve clear communication otherwise how else are you supposed to work with him."

a few hours later the cast all sat together outside as a bonfire flickered outside, they all laughed and shared stories, but you chose to stay secluded in your trailer, in a conversation with your mother.

She listened as you poured out your frustrations, talking about the situation between you and Jenna, and the struggle to open up, and stress about work. Your mother, understanding, offered gentle advice, urging you to find a way to communicate openly with Jenna.

"You know, sweetheart, sometimes people just need a little nudge to open up. It sounds like there's a lot going on, and it's important for both of you to understand each other and to do that you need to try talking to Jenna, explain your side of the story. Honesty goes a long way," she suggested.

You sighed, realizing the truth in her words. "I just don't want to make things worse, Mom. The more I try to explain, the more complicated it becomes. And now, with Emma getting involved and the entire cast probably thinking we're a bomb waited to go off again "

Your mother interrupted gently, "Sweetie, you can't control how others see the situation, but you can control how you change it. If there's something you need to say, say it. It might not be easy, but it's weight off your shoulder's."

"Thanks, Mom. thank you for not teasing me about it. I'll try to clear things up. Love you," you said

"Well, it's not every day I hear you talking about someone like this. You've always been the responsible one, especially when it comes to work. But if you're letting someone affect you this much, then she must be quite special to have you all tangled up in such a mess"

You sighed, your voice lowering and carrying a softness tone. "Yeah, she is special. More than I thought, I guess. But it's complicated, Mom. Work, feelings, it's all getting tangled up,"

"Remember, darling, life is messy. Sometimes, we need a bit of chaos to find some peace. Just be yourself, and everything will fall into place. Love you, Mr, Hollywood." and with that you phone call ended

Jenna was initially annoyed by Your immaturity but because of how close your trailer's were she heard your whole conversation, she attempted to draw you out by knocking on your trailer door. but you didn't answer, you didn't know it was her.

In the quiet space between the trailers, Jenna's knocks on Your door turned into the unanswered knocks on her own by the others wanting her to join them. yet Inside your trailer, You lay in your bed with soft music playing in an attempt to build up confidence to talk to Jenna.

Your mind raced with countless of possibilities. What if you confessed your feelings to Jenna? Would it bring clarity or complicate things further? these unanswered questions kept you awake, 

Was she frustrated? she probably hates me the uncertainty hung in the air.

Unable to escape the churn of your thoughts, you finally listened to your mothers words and bult up the courage to talk.

Leaving your trailer you approached Jenna's. The soft murmurs of distant laughter and crackling flames was heard from the background.

you hesitated at Jenna's door, your mind grappling with the words to say. Taking a deep breath, you knocked. The decision to open up had been made.

The seconds stretched into an eternity before the door opened, revealing Jenna, her eyes met your gaze,

"Can we talk?" You said, your voice seemed calm.

Jenna, momentarily taken aback, nodded, The atmosphere inside was tense, You took a moment to collect your thoughts before breaking the silence.

"I overheard the conversation with Emma," You admitted, your eyes searching hers for any indication of her wanting you to continue.

Jenna's expression shifted, "Y/n, I didn't mean "

"I know," You interrupted, "I just need you to understand that there's more to what's going on, more than I've been able to say."

 " Y/n, I get it. There's clearly something bothering you" she states the obvious

"I'm not avoiding you because I want to, Jenna. It's just i caught feel-..." your words trailed off, and a yawn escaped you as fatigue caught up, you attempted to continue, but the comfort of Jenna's sofa was too inviting. you surrendered to the exhaustion, and found yourself sinking into the cushions.

Jenna saw as you tried to fight off the sleep, but eventually You slipped into a sleep,

Jenna gently covered you with a blanket, her expression softening as she watched you peacefully sleep. The tension in the air gradually lifted, replaced by a sense of understanding. As she dragged her fingers through your hair, she couldn't help but appreciate you finally talking about it, but disappointed that you fell asleep during the progress.

"You must've put yourself through a lot," she whispered to herself, "i thought we'd be getting to know each other this time around, Y/n, you could've told me earlier how you felt, at least then i could've told you how i feel about you." Jenna decided to let you rest, recognizing that exhaustion had taken its toll.

================================================================================(2412 words)

ohhh snap! so much built up frustrations just got dropped, and WHATT??? 

"you could've told me earlier how you felt, at least then i could've told you how i feel about you."

what do you mean by that jenna? whats happening? i dont fucking know i havent wrote the next chapter yet, ya gronks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 4.3K 65
basically some one-shots/imagines with Jenna Ortega and her characters !! 🀍 !! GXG !! ---- I'll mostly write these when I'm bored or something...
1.9K 74 3
Hello Journal. I'm calling it a journal cause I refuse to address it as a diary. Anyway, I never really cared for people, friends. People are so easy...
36K 1.2K 24
You and Jenna, separated by a 6-year age gap, grew up together like two parallel lines. She was once the annoying younger kid, until one day when you...
425K 12.2K 47
female oc x jenna