NO RULES, Mark Sloan

By _X_Sammii_X_

-š‘°š‘µ š‘¾š‘Æš‘°š‘Ŗš‘Æ š’•š’‰š’†š’“š’† š’‚š’“š’† š’š’ š’“š’–š’š’†š’”. š‘¶š‘¹ š‘©š’†š’•š’‰ š‘ŗš’‰š’†š’‘š’‰š’†š’“š’…... More

š˜¤š˜¢š˜“š˜µ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜“š˜µ
"š˜Ŗ š˜øš˜¢š˜Æš˜µ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶"
"š˜š˜µ š˜¤š˜¢š˜Æ'š˜µ š˜©š˜¢š˜±š˜±š˜¦š˜Æ š˜¢š˜Øš˜¢š˜Ŗš˜Æ"
š˜”š˜¢š˜®š˜¢ š˜šš˜©š˜¦š˜±š˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜„ & š˜‰š˜³š˜¦š˜¢š˜¬ š˜œš˜±š˜“
š˜›š˜¦š˜­š˜­š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜‹š˜¦š˜³š˜¦š˜¬
š˜‰š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Øš˜¦ š˜Œš˜¢š˜µš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø
š˜”š˜¦š˜³š˜Øš˜¦š˜³š˜“ & š˜—š˜³š˜°š˜®š˜Ŗš˜“š˜¦š˜“
š˜“š˜°š˜Æš˜Ø š˜‹š˜¢š˜ŗš˜“ & š˜›š˜¶š˜®š˜°š˜¶š˜³š˜“
š˜‹š˜Ŗš˜“š˜¢š˜“š˜µš˜¦š˜³ š˜—š˜¢š˜³š˜µš˜Ŗš˜¦š˜“
š˜Žš˜Ŗš˜³š˜­š˜“ š˜•š˜Ŗš˜Øš˜©š˜µš˜“ & š˜•š˜¦š˜ø š˜ˆš˜µš˜µš˜¦š˜Æš˜„š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Øš˜“
š˜š˜¶š˜µš˜¶š˜³š˜¦ š˜›š˜¢š˜­š˜¬š˜“ & š˜šš˜¶š˜³š˜±š˜³š˜Ŗš˜“š˜¦ š˜‹š˜¢š˜¶š˜Øš˜©š˜µš˜¦š˜³š˜“
š˜‰š˜³š˜¦š˜¢š˜¬š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜œš˜±
š˜šš˜¦š˜¤š˜³š˜¦š˜µš˜“
š˜‰š˜¦š˜µš˜©'š˜“ š˜š˜¦š˜¢š˜³š˜µš˜£š˜³š˜¦š˜¢š˜¬
š˜’š˜¦š˜¦š˜±š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜šš˜¦š˜¤š˜³š˜¦š˜µš˜“
š˜š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜„š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜‰š˜¦š˜µš˜©

š˜‰š˜³š˜¦š˜¢š˜¬š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜šš˜­š˜°š˜¢š˜Æ

257 5 1
By _X_Sammii_X_

Beth knew how she and Mark had been sneaking around lately. She had ended things with Owen. And it had been hostile with them. But Beth wasn't going to let it get her.

She was happy with Mark. He made her smile. Even though the secrecy of it was thrilling. Keeping it hidden from Derek was even more exciting. She knew she was forbidden fruit. And Mark had been warned against her.

Beth walked into the kitchen. Meredith looked to her. "You seem extremely happy for someone who just broke up with her boyfriend," she said.

Beth shrugged. "I'm just a happy person. Owen and I weren't together long. So it's not gonna get to me," she told her.

Meredith nodded. She and Beth had become close and she was the only one of Derek's sisters she liked. She hadn't met Grace Shepherd. But she was under the impression that she was like Beth. Especially as Derek told her how they were both sarcastic and didn't take anyone's crap.

****

"Dr Sloan."

"Dr Shepherd."

Beth and Mark walked down the corridor. Mark opened the door. "After you Dr Shepherd."

"Thank you Dr Sloan."

The moment the door was shut, Mark's lips were on Beth's as he pressed her against the door.

He pulled off her scrubs top. His lips were on her neck as he pulled her over to the bed.

Mark laid down on the bed. He let Beth straddle him as she took hold of his erection and began tugging gently at it. She bit her lip as she slid down onto it.

Beth moaned as she felt him filling her up. She looked down to him as she started rolling her hips against his.

Mark gripped her hips as he sat up and started kissing down her chest.

He gently bit at her nipple making her arch her back.

****

interns were stood outside of the on call room. Jessica, groaned. "Hello! Some of us need to sleep!" She called as she banged on the door. "Hello!"

Jenson, another intern turned to look at Jessica. "Why is the door locked anyways?" He asked.

Both interns heard the moans and groans coming from within. Jessica raised her eyebrows. "Yeah. That's why the door is locked."

All of a sudden, there was a loud moan and then a scream of pain. "That didn't sound good at all," Jessica said as she turned to her twin brother.

"We should go find someone."

****

Beth fell on the floor and saw Mark. He was in pain. "Oh my god!" She mumbled. She looked to Mark. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"No!"

"Oh god. It's bent in the middle. I-I think I broke it," Beth said as she looked to Mark. "Oh my god!"

"Get Torres! Go!" Mark yelled. Clearly in extreme pain.

****

Derek found Meredith. He took her into a conference room.  He kissed her lips passionately. "You're very happy," she commented.

Derek nodded. "I am happy. I'm happy to see you. You're not happy?" He asked.

"Oh, I've just been awake most of the night. Haven't been able to sleep," Meredith said.

"How is our resident psychopath? Is he gone yet?" Derek questioned.

"Uh, yeah, yeah, soon."

"By the way, mom likes you. She thinks you're good for me," Derek told her as he walked out.

Meredith stood there and smiled. Thankful that Derek's mom liked her. Knowing she didn't have much luck with them.

****

Beth was trying to find Callie. She eventually found her. "Oh my god! Callie. Thank god you're here," she said.

"Yeah. I'm headed down to the pit. I got a 911 page. Page ortho if you need anything," Callie told her.

Beth shook her head. "No! No. It was me. I paged you 911. For Mark. He's the emergency him... himself. It's... it's on his person," she told her.

"Wait. Mark's hurt?" Callie asked, looking to her young friend. "Bethany?"

Beth nodded. "Yes. No. Yes. He's badly injured in a bad way. That is bad for anyone who's a man. But for Dr Sloan in particular. Um, he may... he may have a broke a bone."

Callie frowned. She looked to her. "A bone? He broke a bone?" She asked.

Beth nodded. She sighed. "I...I may have broken his bone," she mumbled.

"You're kidding right?" Callie said. Looking to her and seeing the serious look on her face. "Oh god."

****

Beth was stood at the nurses station. There were interns around her gossiping. She knew how most of them didn't know she was in a relationship with Mark which is what she was thankful for.

"You hear Sloan broke his goods?" One of the interns asked.

"What?"

Steve nodded. "In that on-call room. Swear to God. I heard him screaming," he told them.

Sadie frowned. "With Torres?"

"Maybe. But whoever it was, whoever rode him and broke him, that's a girl I want on me."

Sadie turned to Lexie. "Was it Torres? Or did he finally do Little Grey?"

Lexie shook her head. "How should I know? I mean, it's not my business. It's nobody's business, and it's definitely not yours. I mean, not ... not ... not that I know. But if I did know who broke Mark Sloan's penis, I wouldn't even tell you because we're not even friends. I mean, I took out your appendix and almost ended my career. That doesn't make us close," she said as she walked off.

Beth frowned. Wanting to know why Sadie thought it was Lexie who had broken Mark. She knew there was nothing going on between them.

****

Mark was lying on the bed. Owen and Callie were in there. Owen nodded. "Yeah. That's a penile fracture," he confirmed, wincing slightly. Not knowing it was his ex girlfriend who had broken Mark Sloan.

Mark groaned. "Oh god. I'm gonna kill myself."

"We should operate. And then you can kill yourself," Owen told him.

Callie turned to look at Owen. "Can you do it?" She asked, wanting to know her friend was going to be okay.

"Him? Oh no. He's a meat baller," Mark said, not feeling comfortable about this whole thing.

"He is meticulous. And he will keep his mouth shut," Callie told Mark.

Owen nodded. "I've done operations like this before. It's really not that complicated," he said.

Mark frowned. He looked to Owen. "Guys run into this problem on the battlefield do they?" He asked.

"I don't think you and I should talk about how guys run into this," Owen said. He turned to Callie. "Line up an OR. We need to get in fact. Or we risk permanent damage."

"No! No permanent damage," Mark all but begged.

****

Beth walked into Mark's room. She looked to him. "Hey. Can I come in?" She asked.

"Doll. Go away. I don't want you to see me like this," Mark said, looking to Chloe and seeing the guilty look on her face.

Beth sighed. "But I made you like this," she mumbled.

"I'm saying please here," Mark told her.

Beth turned and walked out. Feeling entirely guilty about what had happened.

****

Beth went to meet with Grace for lunch. Grace looked to her and frowned. "What's happened?" She asked as she saw the look on her face.

Beth shook her head. "The guy I've been seeing is hurt," she mumbled. She was trying to not cry.

"Wait? What?"

Beth nodded. "We were having sex. And I kinda broke him," she said.

Grace blinked for a couple of seconds. "I'm sorry. I thought I heard you say you broke someone."

"I did."

Grace burst out laughing. She couldn't believe it. "Oh my god. You broke a penis?" She asked.

"Grace! Stop. You're making me want to cry," Beth mumbled.

"No. I'm sorry. I promise I'm sorry. Are you okay?" Grace asked.

Beth shook her head. "No. I like his penis. A lot and now I might not get to have his penis. I might have to get a vibrator... that won't do what Mark does," she mumbled.

Grace sniggered as she smiled. "You know, I have a very good working penis. I love it!" She said as she walked off.

"Yeah I hope your penis decides to malfunction during an orgasm!" Beth called.

****

Mark looked up as Beth walked into the room. He sighed. "Beth. Go away."

"No."

Mark looked to her and sighed again. "Little Shepherd."

Beth rolled her eyes and smiled. "Let me speak. Please. It's not little shepherd. It's Beth. And I'm sorry that I-I broke your... I'm sorry that I hurt you. And I'm sorry that you're humiliated."

Mark said nothing as Beth got closer to him. She smiled. "Can I sit?" She asked.

"Sure."

"I'm not going anywhere. I've got a friend who is guarding the door. My guard dog. And since no one is going to be coming in, I am now going to climb into bed with you. And I'm gonna stroke your hair. Because that's what I like to have done for me when I'm hurt."

Mark wrapped an arm around Beth as she climbed into the bed next to him. She nuzzled his neck. "I'm sorry."

"I know you are Angel."

Beth kissed him and smiled. "I love you. And that won't change. Even if we have to turn to a vibrator," she mumbled.

"Doll. You're a nightmare."

"I know."

****

Beth looked to Mark as they were lying in bed. She grinned. "You know you're supposed to see Hunt today. To see if we can get down and dirty again," she said.

Mark nodded. "Yeah. We've established I'm fragile. Don't be too sexy next time," he joked.

Beth rolled her eyes but smiled. "You and I both know that you love it when I'm rough with you. I love it when you're rough with me," she told him as she kissed him.

Mark groaned. Since the whole incident with Beth breaking him, they hadn't had a sexual encounter. And he missed the feel of her wrapped around him.

"Hunt needs to clear me today. Cause I can't handle not touching you anymore," Mark mumbled.

Beth grinned and winked. "Hopefully tonight."

****

Beth walked over to the nurse's station where Callie was. She turned to Bella and smiled. "Hey, how's it going?" She asked.

Beth grinned. "You mean how is Mark coping with no sex? Simple he's not. But we just sit there and we laugh about pointless crap. And we're making plans. Happy plans for the future," she told her.

Callie shook her head. "I don't want to hear this," she said.

"Come on. You love Mark. And you love me. So you need to hear this. Please."

"Look, alone people don't like to hear about the together people, okay? Even if the alone people are alone by choice, it's ... it's sort of mean. It's sort of like bringing a six-pack to an a. A. Meeting," Callie told her.

"But ..."

"Keep it to yourself."

Beth pouted. She looked to her. "You're just mean to me Calliope," she said as she walked off.

****

Mark saw Derek with a ring for Meredith. He turned to his friends "What is that?" He asked.

"What you think it is."

Mark nodded. "That's dangerous. People who carry guns are more likely to fire 'em," he said as she took a sip of his bone dry.

Derek smiled. He shrugged. "Oh, I'm ready to fire it. That's not the problem. She's the problem. She spooks easy. I have to fire at the right time, in the right way, otherwise she'll panic and bolt. She's not ready. Do you think she's ready?" He asked.

Mark shrugged and spoke. "I don't know. More importantly, if you don't know, you shouldn't do anything until you do know," he told him as he smirked.

Owen walked over to them. He walked into an exam room with Mark. "Dr. Sloan," he said.

"Dr. Hunt. Oh, let's make this quick," Mark told him.

The two of them left the room. Mark zipped his pants up. "So we good to go?" He asked.

Owen nodded. "Yep. Use it wisely," he told him as he walked off.

****

Lexie walked over Meredith in the ambulance bay. Lexie smiled as she looked to her sister. "I'm with you today," she said.

Meredith nodded. "So, uh, what's going on with you and Mark Sloan?" She asked.

Lexie shook her head. "What? Nothing. Why? No, why, why? What did you think is ... was?" She asked as she looked to her.

Meredith shrugged."Well, because you've been on his service for over a week."

Lexie nodded. "Yeah, you know, I'm ... I'm really interested in plastics a-as a ... as a specialty. I'm fascinated. I-i like f-faces," she mumbled. She knew how she was still crushing on Mark.

But she wasn't going to do anything other than spend time with him.

The ambulance arrived. The patient's wife was panicking. "Vehicular blunt trauma, right shoulder, stabilized in the field," the paramedic said.

"Somebody help us, please!" The patients wife, Jen called.

"Jen, honey, slow down, will you?"

"Please, please, can you help my husband? I ran him over with the car!" Jen sobbed.

"Sweetie, sweetie ... You have to calm down. Okay. I'm gonna be fine. I'm gonna be fine," the husband said.

Jen nodded and smiled. "Okay, I'm calm. I'm calm. Okay. All right. I'm calm. I'm calm," she said.

All of a sudden, she fainted as her husband was taken inside.

****

In the trauma room , Jen was still panicking. "Oh, my God, it's my brain. It's my stupid, pregnant brain. I left the car in drive. Oh, God, baby. I'm so sorry," she said.

Derek smiled. "It's a normal neuro exam."

Callie looked over at them. "Okay, well, he's got an inferior shoulder dislocation and some associated fractures. He'll definitely need surgery," she said as she looked to Derek.

"Sloan will debride the burns when he's in surgery," Derek said.

"Surgery? Oh, baby."

Beth looked over at her brother. "Her b. P. Is 170 over 100," she said.

Callie turned to Beth. "Give her 5 of hydralazine."

"Oh, my God."

"Sweetie, just calm down. How's the baby?" The husband asked.

"Kicking like crazy and pressing right on my bladder," Jen said as she looked to her husband.

"Well, look on the bright side. At least, uh, she's not running you over with a truck."

"Thank you. Hey, you wanted the s. U. V. Right?"

****

Derek and Beth were walking down a hallway. Meredith behind them. "Pregnancy-induced hypertension?" Derek asked with a look at his sister.

Beth nodded. "Yeah, I have to get her b. P. Down before it starts affecting the baby," she told him.

"Oh, nice couple. They'll have cute kids," Derek commented.

Meredith nodded. "Yeah, not as cute as ours ... But cute," she said. She saw how Bella and Derek were both looking at her. "What?"

Derek shook his head and smiled. "Nothing," he said as he walked off.

Beth turned to Meredith. "You want to have a baby with him?" She asked.

"We would have cute babies."

****

Beth was stood back in Warren and Jen's room. Jen turned to the doctors. "You're taking him now, for surgery?" She asked.

Beth nodded and smiled. "Yeah, it's a good thing," she told her.

"We can get his dislocation fixed so we can prevent problems with his circulation," Callie said.

Beth turned to Callie. "Her last b. P. was still up ... 162 over 102."

Callie nodded. "Okay, well the o. B. Was worried about placental blood flow. Stay with her and just try to keep her calm, okay?" She asked.

Beth nodded and smiled. "Okay."

"Cheeseburgers."

"Painkillers are working. Is there anything else that I can get you?" Callie asked as she looked to the couple.

Jen shook her head. "Um, I'm okay. Just ... are you really taking him now?"

"Yeah."

Warren smiled to Beth. "Cheeseburgers. Cheeseburgers. She's, um, more relaxed when she eats. Cheeseburgers calm her down," he told her.

"Thanks for the tip," Beth said as she smiled. She knew her mind was elsewhere.

****

Derek found Mark. He looked to him. "She said a thing about babies ... you know, like babies were a totally ordinary idea. She's not afraid. She's ready," he told him.

Mark turned to him. "When are you gonna do it?"
He asked.

Weber walked over and looked to them. "Do what?"

"Shepherd's proposing."

"No kidding? Outstanding."

"Yeah, thank you," Derek said. Knowing he didn't want to make a giant spectacle out of it.

Webber smiled to him. "Uh, h-how are you gonna do it?" He asked.

Derek shrugged and sighed. "I don't know. I just decided."

Owen walked over to the three of them. "Morning. Sir."

"Shepherd's proposing," Mark told him. He knew how he was the reason Beth had broken up with Owen. 

Owen nodded. "Congratulations. That's a big step."

Derek smiled. "Thank you very much. You just gonna tell everybody now?" He asked as he turned to Mark.

Mark shrugged and smiled. "You need advice. Hunt, you ever proposed before?"

"Uh, sorry. I'm not the guy to ask," Owen said.

"When are you gonna do it?" Webber asked turning to the neurosurgeon.

Derek again shrugged. "Well, more importantly, how am I gonna do it?" He said as he saw Grace walking by. "So what do you use, like a twist drill for that?" He asked in an attempt to distract Grace.

"Uh, no, not if you don't want a partial parietal hematoma. Good luck," Mark said.

"Ahh ... Just don't tell anybody else, okay? Especially Beth. She'll let slip to Meredith. I thought I could trust you."

"Of course you can trust me," Mark said as he walked off.

****

Callie and Mark were operating on Rob. "So... Clean bill of health from Hunt. You gonna get back on the horse, then?" She asked.

Mark shrugged. "Well, I wouldn't use the word "horse," but no. That's not gonna work out. I want her for more than just sex. She's more to me than that. I think I could love her," he told him.

"You're what? What is wrong with you? Who are you? And what have you done with Mark Sloan?"

Beth walked into the OR. "Sorry. I had to make sure the patient's wife is stable. She's hypertensive, and I think this surgery's more stressful on her than it is on him," she told them.

"Damn it. There's a huge tear. His clavicle fracture is jutting into the artery. Shepherd, hold this clamp," Callie told Beth.

"I got this. I'll hold pressure. Page Hunt. Get him in here now."

****

Owen was in the OR trying to stabilise Warren. "Come on, come on, come on. Stabilize," he said.

"B. P. 's going up. Going up," Mark told them all.

"Thank you."

"Yep. Should be good to go," Owen said as Lexie ran in. "Dr. Grey."

Lexie looked to Beth. "Jen Harmon...

Beth smiled as she turned to her. "Tell Jen he's stable," she said.

Lexie shook her head. "She's not. She had a seizure."

"A seizure?"

Callie turned to Beth. "We got him, Shep. Go help her."

****

Mark and Derek were lighting candles in Meredith's and Derek's bedroom. Mark had told Beth he would pick her up from Joe's when he was finished.

Derek had made a heart made out of rose petals on the bed, bouquets of roses everywhere in the room, and a giant teddy bear.

Derek groaned. "This is stupid. She's gonna hate this," he said.

"What, the flowers? Girls love this crap," Mark said.

"It's a cliche? I'm a cliche?"

Mark shrugged. "Cliches cecame cliche for a reason. Because they worked. It's great, isn't it, when you feel so strongly for someone, and it's ... It's not just about the sex," he said as Derek laughed. "It is ... It's true," Mark told him.

Derek shook his head. "You should not talk like that," he told him.

"Yeah, you're right. Well, you're all set here. I'm gonna leave you to it. Thanks. Congratulations. Im off. I've got plans."

"Thanks."

****

After what felt like a hectic day, Beth and Mark went to the hotel. Once inside she began taking his clothes off, stopping him each time he reached for the buttons running up the center of her dress.

When he was down to his boxer briefs she dropped to her knees and pulled him free.

He made a light whimper, biting his lower lip as he watched her place him in her mouth.

Looking up at him, she bobbed her head, taking him deeper. He reached his hand to the back of her head, entangling it in her hair.

Beth released him, licking around his length and then took him back into her mouth, bobbing even deeper. Mark tightened his grip on her hair but left her in control.

"Beautiful." He groaned when she took part of him down her throat and held him there for as long as she could before pulling off to gasp for air.

She repeated the maneuver three more times, holding him longer with each pass.

Mark's hips bucked and the grip on her hair tightened, stopping her from continuing longer. He gently pulled to get her to her feet, pressing his lips firmly to hers as he walked her towards her bed, and spun her so her back pressed against his chest.

Holding her firmly in place with his left arm, he reached his right hand under the skirt of her dress and into her underwear, kissing her neck when she softly moaned.

Beth's arms lifted, reaching to hold onto the back of his head as she twisted to kiss him.

He used his ministrations to gauge her readiness, all while inching her closer to the bed.

Once he was satisfied he pushed her to all fours and leaned close enough to whisper in her ear. "Don't move."

Her heart raced as she waited, glancing over her shoulder when she heard him fumbling with a box.

Mark quickly slid the condom on and moved behind her. He lifted her dress pulling her underwear down without bothering to remove them, thrusting in harder and faster than she had expected.

"Fuck..." The word was inhaled.

"You okay?" The question had sounded sincere, but he hadn't slowed down.

"Yeah... uh huh." The breathy words were more moaned that spoken drawing a smirk from the man plowing into her.

Mark's pace had leveled out compared to his abrupt entry. He appeared content with the position, something Beth wouldn't complain about since she was a fan herself.

His fingers slid to the front of her dress, slowly unfastening the buttons.

His arm slipped around her waist, continuing to thrust as he pulled her so that her back pressed against his chest allowing him to tug the dress free from her arms and toss it to the floor.

Beth dropped to the bed again, groaning into her pillow when she felt her bra loosen around her ribcage.

She wiggled it off, shoving the garment in the general direction of the floor.

More of his body weight pressed against her, an adjustment that only made each thrust feel more intense, as hands slid up her torso.

She whimpered when her nipples were tweaked, bucking her hips against him.

He pinched slightly harder and she groaned, grumbling incoherently into the pillow.

Mark's hand gripped her hair, tugging to elevate her head. "What was that?"

"Do it again Sloan."

He chuckled, dropping his hold on her hair as his hands returned to her nipples. He was careful not to squeeze too hard, using the bouncing of her hips as a blueprint. When he began circling the puckered peaks, much like he would a clit,

her body stilled and her chest lifted for better access. Her moaning increasing in volume until he felt her tighten around him.

Mark lessened the touch as he coaxed her down, giving into his own release when she was close to collapsing on the bed.

Beth moaned as Mark pulled out of her. She grinned. "I think we need to go a while without sex again. This was amazing."

"Yeah? Don't break me again. My ego can't take that. But it was one to add to my book," Mark said.

Beth rolled her eyes but smiled. Not knowing how things were about to change.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 68 5
š—•š—²š˜š—µ š— š—¼š—»š˜š—“š—¼š—ŗš—²š—暝˜†. š——š—²š—暝—²š—ø š—¦š—µš—²š—½š—µš—²š—暝—±. š— š—°š—”š—»š—“š—²š—¹ š—®š—»š—± š— š—°š——š—暝—²š—®š—ŗš˜† š—§š—µš—²š˜†'š—暝—² š—Æš—²š—²š—» š˜š—µš—暝—¼š˜‚š—“š—µ š—® š—¹š—¼š˜...
5.8K 170 16
-š‘°š‘µ š‘¾š‘Æš‘°š‘Ŗš‘Æ š‘©š’†š’‚š’–š’•š’š š‘“š’†š’†š’•š’” š‘»š’“š’‚š’–š’Žš’‚ š‘¶š‘¹ š‘©š’†š’š’š’† š‘Øš’—š’†š’“š’š š’Šš’” š’‚ š’“š’†š’”š’Šš’…š’†š’š’• š’‚š’• š‘ŗš’†š’‚š’•š’•š’š’† š‘®š’“š’‚ļæ½...
118K 2.5K 73
āš™”š™¤š™Ŗ'š™§š™š š˜¼š™™š™™š™žš™Øš™¤š™£ š™ˆš™¤š™£š™©š™œš™¤š™¢š™šš™§š™®'š™Ø š™™š™–š™Ŗš™œš™š™©š™šš™§. š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™–š™§š™š š™›š™¤š™§š™—š™žš™™š™™š™šš™£ š™›š™§š™Ŗš™žš™©. š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™–š™§š™š š™©š™¬š™šš™£š™©š™®-š™›š™¤š™Ŗļæ½...
20.1K 554 32
-š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—› š—¦š—µš—² š—¶š˜€ š—µš—¶š˜€ š—¢š—„ š—–š—®š˜€š˜€š—¶š—² š—§š—¼š—暝—暝—²š˜€. š—¬š—¼š˜‚š—»š—“. š—™š—²š—¶š˜€š˜š˜† š—®š—»š—± š—Æš—²š—®š˜‚š˜š—¶š—³š˜‚š—¹. š— š—®š—暝—ø...