||ᏴᎽ ͲᎻᎬ ᏟᏞᎪᏔ.|| ★ Miles 𝟒𝟐...

By Normikoxbby

ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ.. ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀᴡ.. ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴀᴡ. You were never in trouble, The goody miss two shoes herself... More

Tᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ.
Tʜᴇ Dᴏᴏʀɴᴏʙ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
Hɪᴍ?? Wʜʏ ᴍᴇ?
。⁠:゚𝘈𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶.゚⁠:⁠。
You Crazy?
ᴢɪᴘᴘʟɪɴᴇ ᴏғ ʀᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs.
RHAM
| ʙʟᴜᴇ ʙᴀɴᴅᴀɪᴅs. |
⁣𓆩𝕯𝖚𝖘𝖐.𓆪
ℂ𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕖.
►Tʜᴇ Hɪsᴇᴛ ◄
►Tʜᴇ Hɪsᴇᴛ ◄ pt 2: "Go!"
Gʟᴀss sᴋʏ.
ᏀᝪᎢ ᗩᗯᗩᎩ..

Vɪsɪᴏɴs ᴏғ ᴄʟᴀᴡ

472 12 6
By Normikoxbby

In the dark night,From the event that took place a few hours later

You was lying next to Cory, in bed while she slightly turned her body from yours. The room was dark, except for the moonlit glow coming in from the window. The night was silent, except for the soft sound of the tree branches outside rustling in the wind. It was peaceful, but Your eyes started to squint together, closed..couldn't help but feel a sense of unease, as if something was watching you but not in reality right now..You tried to dismiss it and get some sleep, but it wasn't easy. Cory was fast asleep next to her, unaware of Your worries which you couldn't blame her for. But the itch of discomfort in your mind wasn't helping for the peaceful night..

What would have happened if she didn't come.. ?

You saw something, Something you wouldn't want to, you heard the screams and the dripping of liquid but not what you think.. water? No.. the thick rosey red color of blood, From your neck again, You jolt up from your laying position, The blood flowing down your body as you began to get a cold sweat of fear, Your nose begining to burn as your eyes stinging from the possible tears in your eyes about to drowse out your sockets, As you cupped your neck to stop the bleeding you looked around, With no Cory beside you, But.. When you went to reach out you couldn't move, as if you were being held down by chains, You were paralyzed in the bed.. Bed. That felt colder by the second, you couldn't feel yourself, the bed felt unbearable as you tried to move, to rip apart from your stone state, But from the corner of your eye.. you saw.. "S-Sharp eyes..?" .. "Again?" You think in your head, but your mind was speaking In the wrong time, as if your thoughts can hear your thoughts in this twisted echo that screamed In your ear, The pain made you look up at the wall near the window, The front of your bed showed an anonymous figure..

..

Anonymous figure..? No-

You think once again, But the preaching screams in your head's head gets louder, The walls pouring down theses black inked lines from the corners, Seeping down as the anonymous figure tilted its head towards you..

The flash of light from the sharp eyes happens once again.. (again!?)
(No no!-)

It's him- he-

The figures white eyes sharpened like the same diamonds of glitching light you saw hours ago, Your neck now pouring down with the oozy red liquid, made it hard to breathe- Scream- your heart thriving in your chest- you can feel it through your spinal cord, Your soul as the flashing purples yet again overlay the white eyes as it sat on top of the black mechanical mask you once knew.. he's here.. on the side of the wall as of he was waiting for you to awake from slumber, Just to put you back in that mindless void without the dreams.

Death.

You shake! - in your bed left and right to try and remove the covers, Your vocal cords snatched as you couldn't yell for help the sweat running down your brow as you close your eyes, the tears streaming down your scared cheek as you plead without tone.. plead without a whisper no voice and it's not like he cared to listen to, You stare at him on the coner of the wall as he stared back, the claw bring raised from his hand as you see it once again in the shadowed moon lit room you plead again..

AND THEN HE STRIKES-

YOU: AH-

Shooting up from the bed, with excruciating gasps, Trying to grab the air for your lungs with your high pitched hyperventilation, Cupping your neck as if you tried to choke yourself, You feel the oozing fluid from before, No more.. But the burning bruising cut from a few hours ago as if you got stitches but it was just the scab skin, Working to heal itself again. You sighed, The cold tears pouring from your face as you felt it run down your chin and neck, The dripping liquid landing on your bed as your hands shook with fear, You glanced at the wall in front of you, The pouring inky lines that clawed at the walls were no more, Only the shadow before you shut your eyes, You feel.. A warm thing beside you, And a hum of someone breathing air-

Your head snapped to turn-

Cory??... Cory..

Her warm body and hum of air, Made your heart jolt and knuckles turn white for a split second, But then you quickly calmed yourself with her unconscious body leaving you reassuring thoughts, as a slight shiver of goosebumps go down your spine.. That still yet ached, You raised your hands feeling relief that you could move again..

You look up at the ceiling as the car lights flash, passing your window, You feel relief for once.. That wasn't a dream a nightmare

He gave you that nightmare and it haunted you.. to the point all you could do was look at the wall.. waiting as if he was going to return again..

"Look at you.. all beneath me."

You hear his voice ring at your ears again, It sounded softer and more flirtatious than the last time you heard it, a passing memory from one of the worse moments of your life.

YOU: "Did he mean to say it like that? I don't know maybe a voice crack.."

Your cheeks suddenly turned a bit warm from feeling his voice, as if you can feel his breath brushing your ear as he spoked those words- But hey? He tried to kill you get your mind out of there!

You quietly tell yourself, as you sighed agitated and began to get out the bed mumbling some things. As you walked over to your desktop, Abruptly pulling the chair out as you slouched down to sit, you glanced at your papers and a blank one too, Your markers on the side as you held your head. And with another agitated sigh, You opened the markers as you began to sketch... him.

You don't know who he is, Or what he looks like under the mask, All you saw was His two braids at the end which were.. kinda tight.

But you weren't gonna give him the satisfaction after him trying to murder you twice...

I mean one was in your dream BUT STILL-

It made you mad, as you held the side of your paper with one hand and drew with the other (I'm left handed irl lol)

YOU: "He had his mask like this.."

YOU: "And those stupid.. sharp glowing eyes like this."

You scribbled along the paper with your marker, bringing out your manga pen as you shaped out the lines of him.. his eyes.. the purple, you shaded with a bit of blue and a highlighted yellow.

You ended up making him, His head tilted towards the viewer and of shots of him in a side profile, As if you designed his outfit, his mask.. Him..

It made you grumble out of anger no matter how well you drew it, You spent the past 3 hours working on that, fixing mistakes and you hated it.. Him... you slam your pen on the table as you scooted out the seat, still in a cold, still in fear you ignored the emotions and went to freshen up and get ready for work...

。⁠:゚゚⁠:⁠。SHORT TIME SKIP 。⁠:゚゚⁠:⁠。

As you angrily got ready, Tucking your jacket on and roughly pulling it down with a few pats more to straighten it out, You looked up at the ceiling as you did the button ons, You fixed your hair, and put on your watch as you looked at Cory waking up, You nodded at her as she glanced back and already knew where you were heading. You closed the door as you rushed downstairs and headed off.

Cory, Looking over in confusion, your art supplies all scattered on the table instead of tucked in and organized as usual since you love to keep everything yours in place, especially your art and supplies, She squinted her eyes at it, As she was about to turn around to go back to sleep, she saw from the corner of her eye the purple blodge and it made her head snap back towards it, Leaning of the bed to take a look.. She saw the drawings you've done of him..

CORY: "Oh girl.."

She sighed, Already knowing it was going down hill from there

。⁠:゚゚⁠:⁠。SHORT TIME SKIP 。⁠:゚゚⁠:⁠。

At work you sat, Behind the counter with your head in your hand as your elbow held it all up amongst the table, your eyes drowned from the burning tears you had late night, You yawned your unwanted episode wasn't even welcomed here at all times NOW AT WORK.

But here we are.

Sighing again you glanced up, But froze.. your eyes going up to the corners of the walls as it oozed the inky black shadowed substance again, Your head growing up from your hand as your eyes widened

(Insert dramatic across the spider verse music when some bull shi just happened here)

You saw shadows.. figures, The glowing eyes again- again- No! -.

You look around the walls, everyone and everything else becoming a blur that was out of your vision at the corner of your eyes, the nosises in the backgrounds becoming numb as your head began to ache, You saw colors, No dark colors at the horror didn't stop, your body tensing up- "Is he here!?"

Your mind raced with the possibility- you were going crazy, Your breathing quickening and then-

"Hey!"

You turned around as quick as lighting with the touch of your shoulder taking place- You jolt, flinching hard as hell as she stepped back, Your eyes must have startled her too shit

"Oh! - i-im sorry I didn't mean to- are you okay??"

" Cashier girl.." (BRO I FORGOT HER NAME- IM CALLING HER LILAH 😭)

YOU: "Lilah..-" you whispered back to her, As you sat up

YOU: "H-hey Lilah"

LILAH: "H-hey, You were shaking i thought you were losing it like a seizure, You good?"

YOU: "Y-Yeah! Yeah of course just.. bad morning heheh.."

You nervously chuckle, As you rub the back of your head itching your head, She seemed super concerned, which made you feel bad since you were shaking. Like a maniac in a mini store-

LILAH: " Bad morning..? You sure?"

You sigh in defeat, Hopefully she wouldn't make fun of you for it

"I.. had a bad nightmare.."

Lilah's eyes soon softened, as she nodded, understanding with a small smile as she rubbed your shoulder, This soothed you and made you feel a bit better of it all

LILAH: "Hey it's okay, we all go though it, but are you sure it was just a little "nightmare"? You seemed hella freaked out.. did something happen? B-but I don't wanna seem in your business or anything! - just a genuine question.. -

YOU: "No no it's fine."

You gently cut her off, Felling as if you wanted to tell her everything, it felt like your tongue was snatched, stuttering on air.. you didn't wanna over share, you had done It so many timed during your childhood, And you aren't saying she's like everyone else, but you wouldn't wanna risk it so you gently spoke

YOU: "I just had a really bad dream.. about an event that happened in real life."

Lilah eyes opening up a bit as she snapped her fingers, getting your feelings correct, As she spoke with a higher pitched tone

" Oh! PTSD? "

Your head snapped towards her, You were probably just over reacting now- you felt bad, worse ignoring the fact that you were physically attacked BY THE FUCKING PROWLER. But you couldn't help it

YOU: W-What!? No! Im probably just over reacting about the whole thing right??

Lilah's eyes looked a bit saddened, As she shook her head and replied:

LILAH: No girl.. PTSD can happen any time, Anywhere, it can disturb you instantly and can happen again and again and again, It can be anytime.. I don't think you should doubt yourself about that too much if anything bothers you, It's alright to tell someone you trust, or even let yourself know that you aren't okay..

Your eyes softened, As you felt her words pull at your heart strings, Maybe it's because of philly it made you that way, Or your parents. But you were always told to suck it up as a kid, and never truly opened up to people, and when you did they may have not remembered everything, or brushed you off or even worse.. not care, nor listen.. making you have breakdowns, When speaking of the topic again, or slowly begin to cry.. Hearing this changed a lot, and you felt as if it was.. safe.. to start opening up again.

YOU: "Yeah your right..I shouldn't do that to myself, I'm just a little shooken up about it."

You shrug with a small smile, as she smiled back with a little nod, Turning to the boss.

LILAH: "Maybe you should take a day off?"

Yeah.. maybe.

A/N || HI GUYSS SURPRISE GOT YA!
I bet you thought i was gonna think I was posting next week or something but NOPE. I couldn't with this amazing idea of yn having PTSD in my head! And weird visions.. GASP.. you think she might have.. SPIDEY SENSES!? 😮😦😧🤯 Oooo spooky LMAO||

||ANYWAYS, I wanted to base yn on me a little more, With the whole "suck it up" and thinking your being over dramatic thing, Since i struggle with it in real life, maybe other people agree? 🤷🏿‍♀️❤️||

||ANYWAYS I HOPE I ATE WITH THAT WHOLE NIGHTMARE DRAMATIC SCENE BECAUSE I THOUGHT I KILLED IT LMFAO.||

||Also i have no idea on what's gonna happen next chapter, So please, give me some ideas! I'm probably going to make Prowler's (miles❤️) pov next, But I don't know what he's going to be doing or anything, I ask for two things

If you give an idea for miles pov for the next part, Please make it according to the story right now such as "Prowler can follow yn to wherever she's going, After her break, and probably fight her"

Or whatever you have in mind, he could be spying on her or Be himself as miles and they meet OR something with yn (I just don't wanna make a filler episode i guess 😭)||

||BUT MAKE SURE IF YOU LIKE THE STORY/ PART TO VOTE. VOTTEEE- ||

||If your a fan of this story, please share this to your friends! Or whatever, Comment what you think and your ideas for the next part of the story, and thanks for reading!||

||Have a great rest of your day, Stay blessed and hope you vote and comment! I will be giving about 3 days for you to comment about your ideas, or until i think of my own and use that||

See you later authors note over.

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)✧⁠*⁠。∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 5.9K 33
"Who's this?" Spiderman points to an old polaroid on my desk. I glance at it, before going focusing back on Spider's shoulder, "Just a boy I was fri...
3.3K 161 20
'ive never fallen in love the way ive fell with him every love is unique each different in their own little ways but there was something about him t...
5.1K 82 24
When a girl gets caught up in drugs and a toxic man who's a criminal. --- A kiss was all they needed. Miles was a manipulator, he knew he was attract...
16.9K 476 29
╰┈➤✧˚ · .𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍✧˚ · . _________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘨𝘶𝘺�...