Memories (Teen wolf/Legacies)...

By AlphaWolf_chicago

this is the book for the mini series that was written in my hope mikaelson imagine book. or in which The Sal... More

prologue pt.1
prologue pt.2
Chapter 1: Wolf Moon
Chapter 2: Wolf Moon
Chapter 3: Wolf Moon
Chapter 4:Wolf Moon
Chapter 5: Second chance at first line
Chapter 6: Pack Mentality
Chapter 7: Magic Bullet
Chapter 8: The Tell
Announcement -Will delete later
Chapter 9: Heart Monitor
Chapter 11: Lunatic

Chapter 10: Night School

1.6K 66 60
By AlphaWolf_chicago

Previously on Memories:

Everyone was tense as they processed the end of that sequence of memories.

The parents looked pale and the teens present that might looked anxious and shifted uncomfortably as they knew they'd have to relive that night as well as many others once they continued.

Ambrose smiled and clapped to gain everyone's attention. "Alright talk among yourselves while I deal with universe 1738"

_______________________________________

This Time:

Almost everyone in the theater sat tense.

This time, it was dead silent as they all contemplated and thought over what they had just witnessed. Processing the fact that they left off on the twins and stiles being in imminent danger.

Those who were there that night, sighed exhaustedly. Allison, Lydia and Ellie had experienced nightmares about that night for about two weeks after.

Jackson had become more on edge and paranoid.

The twins had gotten worse and worse as time went by, doing their best to help and keep the ones they cared for safe but inevitably feeling like failures.

And Stiles, stiles just did his best to keep it together. Did his best to keep his own worries and fears down in order to help his siblings.

It was one of the nights that really changed them for the first time. One of many to come for the group of friends.

The adults waited anxiously for Ambrose to come back. Argent, Melissa, and Noah all were trying their best to keep their worries at bay for the moment, but they needed to know how much danger their kids were actually exposed too. How much they thought they had it under control when it had been the complete opposite.

Elena and Damon waited with a baited breaths at having got see their child and nephew run for their lives. It was so different getting to see it rather than just hear the stories from the wolf herself.

Stefan and Jeremy were staring blankly at the powered off screen as if it would just power on if they thought about it hard enough.

Bonnie and Caroline just held one another's hands as they weren't looking forward to seeing the rest of the memories.

The Mikaelson's were a bit worried for the trio, having grown fond of them as the memories went by and they learned more about them personally. Klaus had confidence in the three friends, seeing as they had survived this long and we're actually fairly smart.

Hayley was worried for the twins and human, being trapped in a school is a danger thing for anyone but especially for two newly turned wolves still trying to grasp their new abilities and a human who would never leave his friends to suffer alone.

Hope's leg was bouncing as she played with her fingers and tried to soothe her racing heartbeat. She was scared out of her mind at what they all might see. Terrified at the possibility of Y/n getting hurt by that strange looking beast. Holding onto her mother's hand for comfort and wrapping her other arm around her father's fo soothe herself for the time being.

The pack who wasn't there were basically in the same state as everyone else, it was very strange to be witnessing the times when Y/n, Scott, and Stiles knew very little about the supernatural world and how many things lurked in the shadows.

The same could be said for the super squad and their date if mind. Although Josie and Lizzie basically had a death grip on both of the Mccall girls shoulders, reassuring themselves that their cousin wasn't in any danger and was safe in a room with them and their friends.

Everyone was really just waiting in anticipation for when the narrator would show back up in the spacious theater.

And finally he did. With a blinding light and the sound of a snap, the mischievous man stood smirking at the anxious and waiting group.

"Hel-"

"Yeah yeah, skip the whole speech shit and just play the fucking thing!" Hope snapped the second she saw the man, not in the mood for his games and teasing.

The narrator faltered for a second before his smirk got slightly wider. "Well someone's cranky"

The Tribrid just flashed her eyes threatening before Klaus followed suit, wanting to have a fun little scare.

Ambrose just chuckled a bit before shrugging, snapping his fingers making the screen roar to life once more.
_______________________________________

(Italics- memories, normal- talk before or after memories, bold italics- the tvdu group commentary)

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/CORRIDOR - NIGHT

The school doors slam shut, shaking on their hinges as Scott, Y/n, and Stiles grip the handlebars with everything they've got.

"Lock it, lock it!" Scott told the two desperately as he panicked.

Everyone watched silently, tense and stiff in their seats. The trio themselves were just talking in hushed whispers, not paying to much attention to this night.

Allison and Lydia were both watching closely though, even if they both didn't want to relive this or many other nights going to be shown, doesn't mean they weren't glad to finally get some context.

"Do I look like I have a key?" Stiles said sarcastically as he pulled to keep the door closed with all his might.

"Grab something-" Y/n grunted out as the three were panicking, doing their best to keep the door closed. Especially since it was the only thing separating them from a rabid alpha psycho.

"What?" Stiles asked dumbly, only really focusing on the door and raging alpha threatening their lives.

"Anything." Scott panted while he and his sister clutches the handlebars, Stiles looks out the doors to the bolt cutters leaning against the wall outside.

"He's not gonna-" MG asked before trailing off as he saw the Stilinski boy look down to avoid any looks his way.

"He is" Lizzie sighed out as Josie ran a hand down her face in frustration, new record.

Seeing the look in the Stilinski's eyes made Y/n shake her head firmly with a disbelieving expression. "No."

"For once, listen to your sister!" Noah and Melissa both scolded the boy making him smile sheepishly at the two.

Y/n and Scott smiled at the duo, loving the bond they all had together.

Though it admittedly made them slightly jealous at the connection the five had, Elena and Damon couldn't be more grateful to Melissa and Noah for taking in their child and watching her when they felt it was to dangerous to do themselves.

"Yes." Stiles replied automatically, not even thinking about it as he slowly started inching forward.

"Absolutely not!" Y/n said again as she looked to her brother for help.

"No, Stiles, don't-"

But he pushes past Scott, stepping out into the cold air.

"He never listens..."

"Neither does Y/n..."

"...or Scott for that matter"

"We're right here y'know!"

EXT. HIGH SCHOOL - NIGHT

Holding still, Stiles glances into the darkness. All he sees is the breath pluming from his lips.

Then feet moving, he races to the side of the building where the bolt cutters lie.

"Oh you brave little moron" Klaus chuckled as he watched the Stilinski move about. Hayley and Rebekah slapping his arm, not liking the remarks aimed at the sarcastic boy they grew fond of.

Grabbing them, he turns back to see- Scott and Y/n staring out the glass doors. Trying to speak. Trying to say-

"Run." The twins said desperately, looking at something behind the buzzed haired boy.

Stiles slowly turns his head as something lopes out of the darkness, a swiftly moving pov coming right for him.

"For fucks sake!" Stefan and jeremy yelled out, completely done with the bullshit these kids have had to endure.

For crying out loud, the twins have slept walked into the middle of the woods, been shot at by hunters, scared and chased by the alpha and Derek multiple times, not to mention stiles having to research and help with 99.999999% of the shit as well.

All withing barely three weeks, 16 year olds shouldn't be dealing with this kind of shit. And unfortunately, majority of the people in the room have had to do just that....with most still doing just that.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/CORRIDOR - NIGHT

Stiles charges back in with the bolt cutters. Y/n grabs the other handle, the two of them fumbling to get both sides of the tool down into the bars, a makeshift lock.

When they look up again the walkway leading to the doors lies empty. A few leaves tumble across the pavement.

The sarcastic duo slowly start backing up until they stood side-by-side with Scott.

The theater was dead silent as everyone's eyes stayed glued to the screen in an anxious feeling spread throughout the room.

"This is so not how I wanted to spend my night!" Y/n whined out in a whisper as she glanced away from the doors to her brothers.

They all slowly retreat back, taking each step faster and faster until-

They're running.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/CLASSROOM - NIGHT

The trio hurtle into a dark classroom. Out of breath but absolutely frantic.

"The desk--the desk." Stiles huffed out to the twin.

"These kids are....chaotic" Hayley breathed out making kol and Rebekah laugh and Elijah stifle a smile.

Hope was basically just watching the screen in a tunnel vision gaze, to distract to have even heard what her mother just said. Klaus was also preoccupied with trying to comfort and relax his daughter seeing as she had his arm in a death grip.

They slip around the teacher's desk and start pushing it toward the door only to flinch at the loud squeal of metal against tile.

"Stop, stop!" Stiles continued after a moment. Holding still, they speak fast. "The door's not going to keep it out." The boy finished with a whisper as he eyed his best friends/siblings.

"I know-" Y/n sighed out as she went to stand by her mop headed brothers side.

After a moment of silence, the Stilinski was once again the one to break it. "It's your boss."

"The one time you were wrong" Y/n joked trying to lighten the mood.

Stiles playfully glared at the Mccall, "you'll never let me live it down, will you?"

"Never. Like we never let Scotty live down the fact that he needs to listen to us more" Y/n chuckled making stiles soon join as Scott looked at them slightly offended.

"I do listen to-"

"Matt."

"Theo."

".....point taken"

"What?" The twins questioned in unison. Taken back by how sure the boy sounded of himself.

"Deaton. The Alpha. Your boss." Stiles continued to ramble with his hands being used animatedly.

"I mean, he has been very suspicious" Kol shrugged then laughed seeing stiles dramatically gesture to him.

"No-" Scott started as he shook his head looking to his twin for back up when stiles cut him off.

"Yes. Murdering, psycho werewolf." Stiles exclaimed as he glanced back and forth from one McCall to the other.

"It can't be." Scott denied again, adamant of the vets innocence.

"He disappears and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek twenty feet through the air. That's not convenient timing?" The Stilinski reasoned out his logic only for the other two to shake their heads once more.

"He has a point" Lizzie muttered out as her eyes never left the screen, missing stiles beaming smile and the twins rolling their eyes.

"It's not him. Stiles I believe you 99.999999% of the time...this is the one time I refuse to get on board" Y/n said with a sigh as she crossed her arm over her chest.

"He killed Derek." Stiles pointed out as he stared down the two.

"Derek's not dead. He can't be dead." The twins both denied once again.

"Aww, you guys actually cared" Derek said mockingly making the mccalls flip him off without looking away from the screen.

"Love you too, kiddo's"

"Derek-"

"-Please shut up"

Sure they had mixed feelings on the Hale man but ultimately, he was the only one who was there to give them guidance. And though he was rough around the edges, he was slowly growing on them.

"Blood spurted out of his mouth. That doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury. He's dead. We're next." Stiles deadpanned as he ran a hand over the stumble of hair on his head.

"Okay--just--what do we do?" Y/n said softly, changing the topic for the time being. Not wanting to even consider the possibility of someone so close and dear to herself and her twin could cause them so much pain and unwanted change.

"We get to my Jeep. We get out of here. You two seriously think about quitting your job. Good?" Stiles planned out as he glanced around the room and back to the twins.

"Decent enough plan" Rebekah said with a shrug, not fully convinced it would work but had faith in the three reckless teens.

Scott and Y/n nod. They turn to the windows to view the parking lot.

Quietly stepping to the furthest window, they spot Stiles's Jeep sitting in the lot about twenty yards away. Scott puts his hands on the window sill.

"They don't open. The school's climate controlled." Stiles explained before Scott could try to open the permanently shut window.

"I'm not even surprised at this point, just tired" Jeremy said sinking into his seat before grabbing his sisters hand, seeing the look of fear on her face for her kid.

"Of course it is!" Stefan said exasperatedly as he threw his hands in the air.

"Of-fucking-course it is!" Y/n muttered under her breath, Stiles still heard though and silently grabbed a hold of her hand to help ground and comfort her.

Hero hair perked up with a smile seeing as he and his niece had very similar comments.

"Then we break it." Scott said as he looked back to his siblings.

"Which will make a lot of noise." Y/n pointed out as stiles nodded along.

"So then we run really fast." Scott replied back desperately just wanting to leave.

Hayley shook her head in disapproval, turning her head away from the screen to address the Mccall boy. "I understand you wanted to get out and get to safety but with one of you being human and against a rabid alpha, stiles wouldn't have had a good chance of making it out"

Stiles tensed as he let the words sink in, and realized the older wolf was right. And knowing Y/n, she would've been the one to get hurt the worst trying to keep him safe.

Y/n having seen the looks on her other brothers face made Scott move down a seat and gestured for stiles to take his place. The Stilinski did and immediately fell into the Mccall girls side for comfort, feeling not only Y/n running her hands comfortingly down his arm, but Allison's hand doing the same through his hair.

God he loves his sisters, he couldn't believe he and everyone else was getting a chance to be with Allison once again.

Argent, Noah, Melissa, Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, Rebekah, and Hayley all cooed and smiled at the sight of the girls comforting the Stilinski boy.

They glance back to the Jeep. Now seeming much further away.

"Really fast." Scott continued with a far away look in his eyes, his voice not as strong as it was moments ago.

While Stiles starts looking for something to break one of the windows, Scott comes closer to the glass, motioning for his sister to join him.

"Stiles, what's wrong with the hood of your Jeep?" Scott asked the boy as his sister finally stood beside him, her eyes widening as she saw the damage to the Jeep.

"Oh come on!" MG yelled out, so done with this sequence of memories already.

"It gets worse" Scott, Y/n, and Stiles said in unison making their super squad friend even more tense.

None more than Hope though.

"What's that supposed to mean?" The Tribrid asked trying to hide the panic in her voice.

"Watch and you shall find out, mighty mouse" Y/n said without looking away from her brother and love of her life.

Klaus had to stifle his laugh at the expression on his littlest wolf's face, trying to rid his smile when he felt Hayley warningly slap his arm.

"What do you mean? Nothing's wrong." Stiles said panicked as he whipped around to face the twins once more.

"It's bent." Scott corrected as he and Y/n stayed looking out the window.

"You mean dented?"

"No he means bent....poor roscoe" Y/n said before gaining a sad look at seeing the Jeep in such a state.

"Not Roscoe!" Liam and Malia whined out.

"Roscoe?" Penelope asked confused.

The coyote and wolf glares at the witch, having remembered what they were told about her past with Josie,

"it's the Jeep" Liam said with an annoyed eye roll.

"Talk to me again and I'm breaking that pretty little nose" Malia huffed out with a sarcastic smile making the witch lean farther back into her seat.

Stiles cups his eyes to the window. Oddly, the Jeep's hood twists up toward the windshield like the top of a tin can.

"What the hell happened to my-"

An explosion of glass by their heads sends them screaming to the floor. Ducked under the window, they look past raised arms to see-

Everyone jumped slightly at the unexpected danger.

Something skidding across the tile and slamming to a stop on the opposite side of the room amid a shower of broken glass.
It's the jeep's battery, wires hanging off it.

"For fucks sake!" Noah, Damon, Stefan, and Jeremy all yelled out.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/CLASSROOM - NIGHT

The trio sits frozen underneath the classroom window, staring at the Jeep's battery in front of them.

"That's my battery." Stiles finally muttered out as his voice cracked slightly.

Lizzie and Josie moved to pat the boys shoulder sympathetically, the blonde siphoner shoving Y/n's head down to get to the sarcastic boy, the action caused Allison and Josie to share an amused laugh at the two.

Scott nods as Y/n sighs sadly. All of them gazing at it, stunned. Stiles starts to get up but Scott grabs him and his sister to keep then both in place.

"Don't." Scott whispered firmly.

"We have to move." Stiles reasoned as he looked back to the window quickly.

"He could be right outside." Scott said panicked at the idea of giving away their location.

"He is right outside." Y/n told her brother with a done expression, danger was literally outside and no matter what something was gonna go wrong tonight.

"They're gonna give me a heart attack..." Noah muttered to Melissa with a far away look in his gaze.

The Mccall women just smiled slightly and followed Lizzie's lead with her own sympathetic pat to the sheriff's shoulder.

Scott keeps him down, hand gripping his friend's shoulder while the other kept the same grip on his sister's forearm.

"Just let me take a look." Craning his neck to see out the window, Scott glances around the empty and dark school lot.

"Anything?" The sarcasm duo asked together before sharing a small high five at speaking in unison.

"Only them" Lydia muttered as she shook her head at the Stilinski-Mccall duo.

Scott shakes his head.

"Move now?" Y/n asked waiting for confirmation, already in position to take off.

Scott nodded before he looked back to the two. "Move now."

They get up, scrambling across the tile floor.

"You should've been moving!" Stefan exclaimed, hands pulling at his hair in a stressful manner.

"Poor hero hair..."

"...it's just gonna get worse..."

"Why'd you have to say that?!"

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/CORRIDOR - NIGHT

The classroom door cracks open. The three slip into the hall. They glance down the opposite ends of the corridor, nervously drifting forward.

"This way." Scott said as he gestured to behind them.

"No, no--somewhere without windows." Stiles said as he stopped the Mccall boy from moving.

All the teens and adults were watching very intently.

The newer members of the pack were watching and processing the time the trio and Lydia had spent without all the knowledge they'd come across, the time spent with Allison still present and around. It was jarring to say the least.

"Every single room in this building
has windows." Y/n said frustratedly as she tried to think of a decent hiding place.

"Somewhere with less windows." Stiles corrected himself as he too started to think.

It was quiet for a moment before realization struck the Mccall girl. "The locker room."

"There's that brain!" Damon cheered on with a wide grin.

"Considering who her parents are, I really don't know where it came from" Rebekah said snidely making her siblings snicker and her niece to cover up her smile.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/LOCKER ROOM- NIGHT

The door opens, Scott, Y/n, and Stiles hurrying inside.

"Call your Dad." Scott said as the door closed shut behind them.

"You should've listen to Scott...Why didn't you listen to Scott?!" Noah muttered out in shock before his voice grew in volume and panic.

The trio all winced at the sound of his voice and the emotions in his tone, before Stiles and Y/n paused.

"Woah...never thought I'd hear that sentence in my life" Y/n said with a dazed expression before looking down to her spastic brother.

Stiles had a similar expression on his face as he nodded absentmindedly. "I know...I didn't like it"

"What?" Y/n and stiles both asked in shock at Scott sudden request.

"Call. Your. Dad." Scott repeated himself more anxiously and firm.

"And tell him what?"

"Anything. There's a gas leak, a fire, whatever. If that thing sees the parking lot fill with police cars it'll take off." Scott tried to reason before deflating slightly at the disapproving looks from Y/n and Stiles.

The super squad, Malia, Kira, and Liam were all trying to hold in their amusement at the sight of the older Stilinski man gesture widely to the screen to convey his agreement with the Mccall boy.

"What if it doesn't? What if it goes completely Terminator and kills every cop in sight including my Dad?" The Stilinski questioned out, not wanting to risk his father's safety.

"They have guns." Scott exclaimed.

"And Derek had to be shot with a
wolfsbane-laced bullet to even slow him down. Remember that?" Y/n bit back, not wanting Noah anywhere near this right now. The last thing she wanted was him or momma mccall to be dragged into this fucked up world.

Everyone's amusement was immediately dampened as they heard the sarcastic duo's mindset and thinking.

Noah's eyes softened a bit as he now understood his son and daughters reasoning on not calling him in their time of need.

"Then we have to... We have to find a way out and run for it." Scott sighed out as his eyes went from his brother to sister.

"There's nothing near the school for half a mile." The Stilinski boy said with frustration all over his expression.

"What about Derek's car?" Scott thought aloud.

"A decent thought from one of the morons!" Kol cheered out and laughed hard at the offended expression coming from the said trio.

Stiles and Y/n stayed silent as they both thought it over before nodding in agreement.

"That could work. We go out. Grab the keys from his body. Take his car." Stiles planned out while nodding his head, missing the looks the twins were sending him.

"And him." Y/n corrected the boy firmly with a playful eye roll.

Derek, without saying a word, smirked and mockingly coming his heart with his hand to convey care.

And without missing a beat, Y/n raised one of her hands and flipped the older wolf off making Malia, Liam, MG, Lizzie, and Hope snicker.

"Fine, whatever." But as Stiles reaches for the door, Scott stops him.

"What?" Y/n and Stiles both asked the Mccall boy before the other McCall saw the expression on her brothers face and started to really listen for any noises around the school.

"I think I heard something." Scott whispered out to the two as he kept glancing around, body on high alert.

Everyone was still watching closely, waiting in anticipation for the other shoe to drop.

"Like what?" Stiles asked curiously.

"Quiet." The twins shushed the buzzed haired boy.

Still gripping Stiles and Y/n's arms, Scott listens, nervous breath rising.

Stiles moves to take his hand off the doorknob, but this time Y/n clenches down on his arm, a signal to stop.

Landon looked around the room and raised an eyebrow at everyone, besides a few, being so tense.

"Oh come on, a jump scare is totally about to happen right now" the Kirby boy said with a slight chuckle, gesturing to the screen with a 'duh' expression.

No one payed the boy any mind, choosing to ignore him instead to focus on the screen.

A shadow passes by the mottled glass window of the door. Mere centimeters from them. Scott eases off his siblings arms, slowly stepping back.

"Hide." Scott told the two in a barely audible whisper.

Stiles and Y/n draw back into the darkness with him. They all glance around in terrified desperation.

Elena was holding onto Damon's arm, tightly. The older Salvatore just sat rigidly in his chair, watching his daughter trying to run for her life.

There is nowhere to hide. Stiles looks to the twins with pleading eyes. But the two doesn't seem to know what to do either. So Stiles reaches for a locker door. And climbs right in.

"No, Stiles--Stiles." Scott tried to stop the boy only to fail and sigh defeated when he noticed his sister shrug and do the same as the Stilinski boy.

Anyone in the theater that knew either the Stilinski boy or McCall girl well, knew that this way exactly the kind of thing that they would do.

The sound of many facepalms were heard as they watched the two basically trap themselves in the lockers.

Then a second later, Scott slips into the locker across from Stiles and beside Y/n to hide as well.

Inside the locker - Scott holds still, trying to control his breathing, trying to quiet his heartbeat.

The locker room door opens. A large, dark figure enters. An odd clicking sound on the concrete floor. Through the lockers air vents - Y/n watches the shape pass by her then her brothers locker.

The Saltzman twins were holding onto each other for dear life, their eyes glued to the screen. MG was hiding behind his hands, peaking through his fingers now and then. Hope was watching with baited breaths, holding her father's hand in a death grip.

They both can see Stiles through their own vent holes, eyes wide and terrified.

Inside the other locker - Stiles puts his hand over his mouth trying to cover his breathing while-

Scott holds utterly still, just his eyes blinking rapidly in the darkness as- The locker door yanks open, revealing The janitor.

Many deflated with relief, sighing a bit as they felt their bodies physically sag in momentary peace.

He screams in surprise, staggering back.

Before Scott can get a word out to explain, Stiles and Y/n both stumble out of their respective lockers.

"Son of a bitch!" The Janitor's screams out at the trio.

Some of the pack and mystic falls crew laughed a bit at the man's surprise, all of them low-key impressed with the duo's unexpected in sync exit from the lockers.

Scott grabs him, trying to keep the terrified man on his feet. "Quiet--quiet!"

"Quiet, my ass. Are you three trying to kill me?" The older man exclaimed as he stared the three kids down.

Gasping, the Janitor leans against the locker looking like he's on the verge of a heart attack. "All three of you. Get out."

"Just listen for half a second, okay?" The Stilinski tried to reason with the man as the Mccall twins stood quiet for the moment, not knowing what else to do.

"No, not okay. Get the hell out of here. Right now!"

"....i mean, I don't blame him"

"Shut up, bird boy"

"Not the time, Kirby"

"No one asked for your opinion, overgrown chia pet"

None of the three girls would admit out loud that he was begrudgingly, right.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/CORRIDOR - NIGHT

The door slams open into the hallway, Scott, Y/n, and Stiles pushed out by the furious Janitor.

"Just one second to explain-" Y/n stuttered out to the older man.

"I wish he would've let us explain..." Stiles muttered lowly so only Y/n would hear him, as he shuffled a bit closer into his sisters side.

"Me too, brother, me too"

"Shut up and go." Then, hand still on the door, the Janitor suddenly whips back into the locker room, swinging the door shut with him.

Almost everyone jumped in their seats at the unexpected movement.

The movement happens so quickly it leaves the trio staring in utter confusion at the closed door. Until- the janitor face comes slamming back into the door's window.

The theater was quiet as everyone watched the screen, absolutely horrified.

The three teens stagger away in shock as the body of the Janitor slams forward again, rattling the door in its frame.

Scott grabs at the door, trying to get it open, trying to help the man as Stiles and his sister pulls him back.

"Scotty- Scotty no!"

"We gotta go- we gotta-"

All of them screaming, Scott, Y/n, and Stiles finally run for it, racing down the corridor as-

The locker room door wrenches off its hinges, bursting into the corridor and falling to the floor.

The Janitor's dead body collapses down onto the door and then in one swift motion- Is dragged back into the darkness of the locker room.

All that was heard and felt in the theater was baited breaths and tense atmosphere.

EXT. ARGENT HOME - NIGHT

Down the sidewalk from her home, Allison and Ellie looks from one end of the street to the next, still waiting for Scott and Y/n.

Many groaned out in frustration when they realized that the twins had made plans with their respective girlfriends.

The main ones being the twins and mg who were mad at the possibility of their ships not getting time together.

The two waiting for the twins to come and pick them up after the two girls were finished getting ready together and talking about their respective McCall partners.

Allison's phone rings and she puts it to her ear.

"Lydia says we're coming to get you guys." Jackson's voice was heard on the other side of the phone as Allison put her phone on speaker so Ellie could hear as well.

"NOOOOO!!!"

"for FUCKS SAKE!!!" Stefan and Jeremy both let out at the mere sound of the whittmores voice.

Most of the teens losened up a bit and laughed at the two men's disdain for the boy.

Scott just sighed with an amused smile and turned his head to his right to look at his brother and sister. "You've trained them well"

The two just shared a smirk before looking back at the screen.

"Please, don't. I'm sure they're both on the way. The twins are only.." the Cavell girl looks at her phone "26 minutes late."

"You hear that? First it's "they're only 26 minutes late." A month later it's "they only hit me when their drunk." Slippery slope,
Allison- Ellie. Slippery slope." Lydia's voice was heard this time with a bit of a bitchy tone.

Y/n and Scott both looked to the strawberry blonde with offended expressions. Lydia winced and kept staring at the screen, trying to ignore the looks from the twins and Allison and stiles laughed.

"Really, Lydia?"

"That was fucked, lyds"

"I'm sorry!"

"We're picking you up." Jackson said again more firmly this time.

"No." Allison tried this time, sharing a look with the Cavell girl.

"No!"

"Brother... Relax"

"No!"

"Too late." Jackson pulls up in his Porsché with Lydia.

He rolls down the window. Strangely, his face has lost the paleness, a healthier glow returning to his cheeks.

"Lydia gets what Lydia wants." Jackson said with a smirk, his eyes trailing over both girls.

Allison glances down the road again. Still no sign of Y/n.

"Come on, get in. We can stop by McCall's
place and see if they're there."

"How about... You go away!!!"

"We really have trained them well"

"I'm proud of what we've accomplished"

Allison and Ellie share another look before finally gives a reluctant sigh. But the moment the argent and Cavell girl opens the back doors to get in the back, Ellie's phone buzzes.

"Is that him with the best explanation ever of why he's half a freaking hour late?" Lydia questioned her quiet friend.

Allison's phone buzzes next as she showed the same text Ellie got to the said girl.

Allison eyes her phone with a curious gaze.
"Not exactly."

"Worst night ever" Lydia said with a heavy sigh and an eye roll.

"You said it" Allison agreed as the two shared a look.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/CORRIDOR - NIGHT

Feet flying across the floor, the mccall-stilinski trio race for the exit at the end of the hall.

They reach the fire door handles at the same time, pushing down and shoving forward.

The doors open, but only an inch, clanging against something behind them. Pushing again, they hear the same metallic clang. Something is on the other side, blocking the doors.

The whole theater was once again tense. Silent as they watched with anticipation and anxiety.

"What the hell?" Stiles mumbled.

Y/n peers out the open inch of the door.
"It's a dumpster. A garbage dumpster."

The three slowly retreat a few steps.

"He pushed it in front of the doors-" stiles started with a heavy breath.

"-to trap us in." Scott finished as his face was filled with nothing but anxiety and terror.

"The beast might be ugly but at least it's kind of smart" Klaus teased only to get glares from his baby momma and daughter.

Stiles turns, backing into the door, trying to push off from his feet and move the dumpster behind it.

"Help me." The Stilinski grunted out to the twins.

The door clangs against the dumpster again and again as he keeps trying to muscle it open.

"It's too loud!" Jed said anxiously as he fell more into the story, as if it was some kind of TV show.

"Stiles, stop. He'll hear us" Y/n tried to reason with her panicking brother only for him to ignore her.

"I'm not dying here. I'm especially not dying in school." Stiles spoke still continuing his feeble attempt to escape.

"Fair, the last thing I wanna do is have to hear algebra lessons for the rest of eternity" Y/n said with a shrug before deciding to at least stand closer to the Stilinski boy Incase anything happened.

"Fair enough" The blonde siphoner said absentmindedly as her body was tense in its seat.

"She's not wrong" Josie said afterwards, both of the Saltzman twins ignored the disbelieving looks they were getting from the rest of their friends/liars.

"We're not going to die." Scott said frustratedly to the two, not helping his own panic as he thought over what was said.

"Then what's it doing? What does it want?" Stiles said as he finally abandoned the idea of moving the dumpster.

"Us." Scott said as he stared at his sister with a knowing look "Derek says it's stronger with a pack."

"Great. A psychotic werewolf who's into teamwork. That's beautiful." Stiles said sarcastically as Y/n stifled her laugh at the comment.

Damon couldn't hold in his amused snort and earned himself an elbow to his ribs and a smack to the back of the head.

They retreat from the doors again, looking down the other end of the hall. But their cautious progression comes to a halt
when Scott and Y/n pauses.

The twins turn to the wall of windows at the side of the corridor looking out on the courtyard and opposite side of the school.

On the roof - A figure crouches in the darkness, red eyes gazing directly at them.

MG looked at the screen horrified, slowly turning his head to look to his werewolf best friend. "Why was your life a fucking horror movie?!"

"Dude, I asked myself that same thing for four and a half years..."

The trio start moving, running, nearly stumbling over the alpha bounds from one level of the roof to the next, landing and leaping in the same instant as Y/n, Scott, and Stiles race ahead.

Behind them glass explodes into the hallway, the Alpha crashing back into the school. Y/n grabs Stiles, pulling him to the adjacent stairwell next to Scott.

"Down, down!" The McCall's exclaimed together as they scrambled away.

They race into the lower level of the school, running for safety while-

"This is fairly entertaining, but I would appreciate more blood and gore" kol commented before stuffing more popcorn in his face. Wincing a little at the hit he received from Rebekah.

"Where are you getting the food?!" Elijah exclaimed once again.

EXT. HIGH SCHOOL/PARKING LOT - NIGHT

Jackson's Porsché swerves into the lot. He gets out of the driver's side, pulling the seat up to let Allison and Ellie out.

They glance at the Jeep parked a few spaces away.

"What are they doing here anyway?" Jackson questioned

"All we got was this..." Allison explained before her and Ellie pulled out their phones.

The girls hold up their cell phone to show him a TEXT: Meet me at the school - Y/n.

TEXT: Meet me at the school - Scott.

"Of course they did" Jeremy muttered manically as Stefan shook his head with his eyes screwed shut.

"They lock the doors at night, you know." Lydia spoke from her spot in the Porsche.

"That one looks open." Ellie said as She points to the door lying open.

The bolt cutters sit upright against it, carefully placed there to hold it open. Almost as if welcoming Allison and Ellie into the school.

"Sure walk right into the dark empty school when it looks like a HORROR MOVIE!" Raphael exclaimed as he was hugging a pillow to his chest, extremely on edge.

"Dude....where'd you get the pillow" Landon asked confused.

"You don't need me to state the obvious, right?" Jackson stated as he looked to both girls with a knowing expression.

"That it looks like they broke into the school? No. Pretty obvious." Allison said with a shocked look.

"Idiots" Ellie sighed out with a shake of her head.

"You want me to come with you?" Jackson said still playing nice and eyeing both girls.

"I hate him.." stiles muttered very much annoyed making his sister in everything but blood run a hand through his hair to calm him. "I know brother, I know..."

The two friends share a look before shaking their heads at the whittmore boy. "It's okay."

"Allison, Ellie..."

The girls pause, turning back to him.

"You have this look like you're about to say be careful." Ellie teased a bit in good fun, trying to distract herself from the fear creeping up in her chest at the sight of the school dark and empty.

"I am."

She gives Jackson a smile, surprising him.

"What?"

Allison smiled too as she caught onto what Ellie was picking up at. "That concerned look on you. I've never seen it before."

"I am concerned." Jackson shrugged with a small smile.

"Ewww" Lizzie said with a grossed out expression.

"Disgusting!" Stefan yelled out afterwards in agreement.

"It's a good look for you." Ellie complimented as she shrugged before looking back to the argent girl.

From the Porsché, Lydia notices the moment between them. And clearly doesn't like it.

"Don't worry. We'll be right back." Allison continued for the shorter girl as she shined a flashlight onto their faces to make it look like they were exchanging scary stories by a campfire.

As the two girls step into the dark corridor, the bolt cutters slip, falling to the pavement... allowing the door to clatter shut.

"These kids are gonna kills me" Noah said shaking his head as Chris did the same, both of them feeling stressed and anxious for the things their children did without their full knowledge on it.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/BASEMENT EQUIPMENT ROOM - NIGHT

The three panicked teens back into the basement of the school, slipping around corners.

Florescent lights flicker above them with an electric crackling.

"We have to do something." Stiles panted out.

"Like what?" Scott asked desperately.

"Kill it. Hurt it. Inflict mental anguish on it. Something." Y/n finished for her spastic brother as she looked around the room for anything to help.

"For the love of God, find an exit!" Josie snapped as her anxiety reached its peak.

"Damn jo" Lizzie said with a small smirk on her face.

"Well if this thing wasn't so fucking hell bent on y/n and Scott, they all probably could've gotten out by now!"

"....or they'd be dead before they could try"

"Hate to say it but Liz's hypothetical is probably the more likely situation to happen."

Stiles glances at the doors with mesh cage windows in them, old and dirty lockers lying open inside. Trying to think fast, eyes darting as-

A door slams open behind them. The three of them pull back into the darkness. Holding still, they hear a strange clicking on the floor, claws tapping against the tile.

Stiles's eyes move from the thin corridor to where several old administrative desk lie stacked against the wall. Y/n catches his look, seeing an idea come to fruition. Scott was too busy listening to the alpha's movements to pay attention to them for the moment.

The room was once again taken over by a tense atmosphere, everyone on edge for the three teens trapped in the school.

Stiles slowly--very slowly--moves his hand into his coat pocket to pull out his car keys. He brings them up. They jangle softly, causing both boys to flinch.

Scott glares at Stiles, finally seeing what he was doing, eyes nearly coming out of his head. Especially when his friend rears back and-throws the keys.

They land right in one of the cage rooms, clattering against the wall. Something blurs past, A massive shape in the darkness, soaring in after the keys.

Many flinched back at the sudden movement in screen, taken back with the speed the alpha used to zoom across the trio's eyeline.

Without hesitating, Stiles jumps out of the shadows and slams the door shut behind it.

"Scott- Y/n-get the desk--the desk!--someone get the goddamn desk!""

With barely a second to comprehend the plan, Scott and Y/n rushes to one of the steel desks and rams it against the closed door together.

"Smart" Rebekah said in approval with a small shrug.

Scott shared a smile with Y/n and stiles at the older Mikaelson's approval, leaning over to whisper to the two. "Don't get me wrong, I like hearing reassurance from everyone that we weren't completely stupid in the early years....but it definitely hits different coming from a gorgeous blonde vampire"

Stiles and Y/n nod in agreement, no hesitation in their actions.

"Oh absolutely"

"I would listen to what ever that women said, no compulsion needed"

Allison and Lydia just listened with amused smiles, not saying anything about since they would do the same as well.

Stiles slips out of the way as the door jerks forward hitting the side of the desk. The Alpha roars from inside the cage room, slamming into the door. But the desk wedges between it and the opposite wall.

Scott, Y/n, and Stiles turn to each other in a moment of pure triumph. The Alpha can't get out.

They trapped it.

".....im just gonna enjoy it for now, knowing their luck, shit's gonna go wrong really fast."

INT. JACKSON'S CAR - NIGHT

Waiting behind the wheel, Jackson stares at Stiles's Jeep, studying it in the darkness.

"You see that?" Jackson asked his girlfriend as he kept eyeing the beaten up jeep.

"See what?" Lydia asked boredly as she was just waiting for the girls to come back.

"The hood on that piece of crap Jeep
looks crappier than usual." He opens the door of the Porsché.

"1. Fuck him, 2. Look away from my jeep!" Stiles exclaimed making Scott laugh and pat his brothers shoulder as Y/n was too busy blocking out the whittmore by staring at the argent girl.

"Where are you going?" Lydia panicked

"To take a look. Stay here." The whittmore said firmly as he glanced back to the strawberry blonde.

"I'm not staying in the car." Lydia stated firmly.

"Just stay in the damn-"

"Don't leave me alone in the car." She says it with a fierceness that spins him around.

"Fine. Don't have a meltdown."

Many of the women in the theater felt their blood boil and eye twitch at the attitude and audacity the boy had when speaking to his own girlfriend.

"He's such a douche!"

"I'm gonna burn his hair off..."

"I'll help"

"We're all gonna have more crimes in our wrap sheets by the end of this..."

He steps out, Lydia clicking her own door open.

EXT. HIGH SCHOOL/PARKING LOT - NIGHT

Jackson runs his fingers over the crumpled hood with Lydia by his side.

"Look at that. It is indeed a piece of crap. Can we get Allison and Ellie and leave now?"

Lydia sheepishly smiled after seeing the look stiles was sending her, "sorry...."

Ignoring her, he leans closer, noting the strange grooves in the hood. Like claw marks. He then glances to the doors of
the school. And starts toward them.

"What are you doing? Are we getting Allison and Ellie? Jackson?" Lydia called out before sighing and following after him.

"Douchebag!"

"...I hate him so much"

"The club is growing!"

"I'm so proud of them"

"Guys...not the time..."

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/BASEMENT EQUIPMENT ROOM - NIGHT

Stiles, Y/n, and Scott stand on opposite sides of the desk now wedged between the cage door and the wall.

Stiles slowly motions with his hand for the twins to climb over. But Scott looks too scared to move. And Y/n just shook her head with a dumbfounded expression.

A breath comes from inside the cage room.

"Oh fuck that!" Lizzie noped while shaking her head frantically to prove her point.

"Agreed, Liz, agreed"

Both boys and the one girl turn back. They can't see it in the darkness, but the Alpha is there, trapped inside.

With a far more emphatic look, Stiles twists his head at Scott and Y/n, trying to get them to climb over the desk to him.

Finally, the mccalls moves, awkwardly sliding over the desk as- the alpha's hand slams up against the mesh wire window of the door sending both Stiles and Scott flinching back. Y/n held in a flinch of her own, refusing to let the alpha scare her.

"It's been said before but I'll say it again, why is your life fucking terrifying!!!"

"I DONT KNOW!!"

They stare at the massive hand, clawed fingers like talons fitting through the openings. It slowly pulls back, disappearing
again into the shadows. Incredibly, Stiles starts toward the cage room.

"What are you doing?" Scott said in a harsh whisper as stiles dodged Y/n's hands reaching for him to stay in his spot.

"I want to get a look." The Stilinski said dismissing the twins.

Lydia, Allison, Lizzie, Josie, and Melissa were all looking at him with scary disbelieving glares for his past actions.

Terrified and trying to hide from the scary women's glares, he hid his face in his sister's hoodie.

"Wimp" Y/n teased, ignoring the soft slap the Stilinski gave to her ribs.

"Are you crazy?" Y/n whispered out next as she looked away from the buzzed haired boy.

"It's trapped. It can't get out." Stiles explained to the two, not caring about the dangers that could occur.

"Tsk man, you jinxed it" Damon sighed out with a slight frown.

The cage rattles as if in response.

"That's right. We got you." The Stilinski boy said more confidently as he turned to look through the doors window.

"Shut up." Scott said firmly to the boy, scared of the repercussions that could take place.

"Just listen to Scott for once!" Noah said again making stiles and Y/n pull the same face from earlier.

"Ok papa S, I'm gonna need you to stop saying that"

"Yeah, we don't need to inflate Scott's ego and give him a complex"

"No. I'm not scared of this thing." Stiles snapped to the Mccall boy before looking back to the alpha. "I'm not scared of you. Because you're not going any-"

Suddenly the Alpha leaps up, shooting right into the ceiling. The panels burst away, crashing and clattering to the floor.

The trio gaze up in horror as the ceiling panels above them shake, bending and popping up under the weight of the creature. No longer trapped at all.

"You just had to be extra..." Y/n said with a shake of her head as her eyes stayed glued to the ceiling.

They turn to watch the panels rumble and shake above as the Alpha makes its retreat.

Jeremy and Stefan just sighed defeatedly before deflating in their seats.

Everyone else was staring at the screen in either horror or disbelief.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/CORRIDOR - NIGHT

Heels clicking down the hallway, Allison and Ellie peek into one classroom after another.

"Scott?" Ellie called out cautiously.

"Y/n?" Allison soon followed the Cavell girls lead.

Allison sighed out as she saw her past self roam around the hallways of the empty school. "We should've turned around" she said as she laced her fingers with Y/n's.

"You should've turned around" Y/n repeated in agreement as she squeezed the argent girls hand.

Their voices echoes down the corridor. Shadows bounce across the walls as she moves toward a stairwell.

Ellie decided to try again, she just wanted to find the twins and leave.

"Scott?" She called out louder now.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/ADJACENT CORRIDOR - NIGHT

Lydia hurries after Jackson down another corridor.

"Hold on." She heads for the door of the girls room.

"Are you kidding? You have to use
the bathroom? Now?" Jackson criticized with an inpatient huff.

"I had to pee, sue me!" Lydia said sarcastically, not only to the screen but to some in the room who sent her looks.

"Yes, now. You have a problem with my performing a basic biological function?" Lydia asked sarcastically.

"I'm starting to have a problem with all your functions."

"Oh fuck you!" Stefan.

"Shut the fuck up you snake!" Jeremy.

"I should've punch him harder..." Stiles.

"I should've helped you..." Y/n..

Ignoring his comment, she pushes through the door. Arms folded, Jackson gazes back to the empty corridor. But his arms fall to his sides when he sees something...

A large silhouette. At the end of the corridor. Standing there. Watching him.

"Supergirl?"

"Why Supergirl?" Malia asked the Mccall girl, confused.

Y/n shrugged with a small amused smile "I have no clue, but even if he was a douchebag at least he put some respect on my name"

"But isn't Superman stronger?" Scott asked slightly lost considering he was more of a marvel guy while stiles and his sister were fans of both marvel and DC.

Stiles, Y/n, and Mg all looked to him with slow movement, the three shared the same offended expression.

"Now I love Superman but dude it's kara Danvers!" Stiles exclaimed.

"Right, not to mention Supergirl single handedly fought and won a fight against Superman." Y/n stated as mg nodded along and finished their argument.

"For real, and! Clark was fighting at 100% strength since he was being affected by kryptonite and thought he was fighting zod"

"...sorry I asked" Scott said lowly after a second.

"Fucking nerds" Lizzie and Kaleb both said as they finished processing the three's argument.

He steps forward, trying to catch any detail of the figure at the end of the hall. But it's an almost perfect silhouette. And still strangely motionless.

"Y/n?.... Scott?"

Then, almost as an inaudible whisper, he says another name..."Derek?"

The silhouette moves from a standing position down to all fours. Then, almost casually, it lopes into the next hallway,
disappearing around the corner.

"Oh what the fuck!" Kaleb said leaning back into his chair.

"What is that thing!" Jed yelled once more, still having a very hard time in processing all the difference between these wolves and their own.

Short gasps choke their way between Jackson's lips as he stares down the long corridor until-the girls locker room door slams open, sending him nearly off his
feet.

"Did you find them?" Lydia asked not even noticing the boys stressed/freaked out expression.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/SWIMMING POOL - NIGHT

Walking on the tile floor between the school's two swimming pools, Allison and Ellie stops when the Cavell girl's phone begins ringing and the Argents begins to chime from a text notification.

"I get you and Ellie we're looking for tweedle Dee and dumb but why the hell would they be in the pool?" Lizzie asked the argent for some insight. Trying her best to loosen some of them up.

"No clue, not our best moment if you couldn't tell" Allison replied back sweetly making the blonde shrug back as if to say 'fair'

The Argent-Cavell duo pulls it out to answer.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/BASEMENT EQUIPMENT ROOM - NIGHT

Still in the basement, Scott turns to Stiles and Y/n's.

"Do you hear that?" Scott asked the two but mainly Y/n, knowing his sister would hear it as clearly as he could.

"Hear what?" Stiles asked confused before looking to Y/n and seeing the mccall girl focusing her hearing now.

"Two phones ringing." The twins said together.

"Truly fascinating" Klaus said lowly, ignoring the eyerolls coming from his family.

"Welp I think your father found a new word" Hayley whispered to hope who smiled a little, relaxing a bit at the reminder that she's surrounded by her parents.

And then the realization dawns on them.

"What?" Stiles asked a bit freaked out at seeing the twins expressions.

"I know that ring. It's Ellie's phone..."

"....and Allison's"

Silence was once again taking over the room. A common theme that was requiring through most of the intense scenes, no one looking away from the screen in fear of missing important information.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/SWIMMING POOL - NIGHT

In-between the walkways of the high school's swimming pools, Ellie puts her phone to her ear. "Hey, we can't seem to find them. Okay, give me a second. We'll be right there." She clicks off and is about to put her phone away when it rings again, startling her.

She gives a curious look at the display and then answers. "Stiles?"

Allison looked at the Cavell girl with a raised eyebrow, surprised at the sudden call from one of the people they were looking for... technically.

"It's me. Where are you?" Scott said from the other side of the call. His voice sounding very on edge.

"Oh I don't like that tone, you're better than that handsome!" Lizzie said in a sort of reprimanded manner.

Scott looked down like a scolded puppy as stiles and Y/n stifle their laughs.

"In the school looking for you. Why weren't you at Allison's place with Y/n?" Ellie questioned as she glanced to the said argent girl with a confused and worried expression.

"Where are you right now?" Scott continued to ask as he was very much as tense as he sounded.

She flinches at the harshness of his tone. "On the first floor-"

"Where? Where are you exactly?"

She starts to speak, but her voice catches in her throat. Scott's voice is so sharp, so laced with urgency that it's startled her silent.

Scott winced as he heard back how he sounded, he hated that he snapped at the girl he loved all those years ago but the stress was too much.

Worrying about getting his siblings and himself out safe then turned into trying to save their friends as well was like having the weight of the world on his shoulders.

"The swimming--the swimming pools. With Allie..."

"Get to the cafeteria. Bot of you, Go now." Scott said firmly, leaving no room for discussion.

"Okay, okay, we're going"

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/LOBBY - NIGHT

Allison and Ellie pushes through a door and into the first floor lobby to find Scott, Y/n, and Stiles running towards them.

"What are you two doing? Why'd you come
here?" Scott asked urgently, not paying attention to the scared expressions on the two girls.

"Sorry Allie..." Scott said sheepishly for his past actions, he wished the Cavell girl was here as well so she could also get the context she had been missing as well as being able to apologize for all of this without having to lie.

"You're fine Scotty" Allison chuckled out, missing the look of adoration that Y/n had as she watched the argent interact with her brother.

He flinched slightly though when he felt his sister's elbow hit his ribs.

"Because you asked me to." Ellie said as Allison walked to stand at Y/n's side quietly, explaining to her why they both were here and what happened.

"I asked you to?" Scott asked confused, not at all paying attention to anyone else but his girlfriend.

She shows him her cell phone and the message on it: Meet me at the school - Scott.

Ellie and Allison both notes their reactions.

"Why do I get the feeling you and Scott didn't send those messages?" Allison asked with a shaky voice as she grabbed at the Mccall girls hands.

"Because they didn't!!" Stefan and Lizzie yelled out before sharing a small smile and leaning over some seats to share a high five.

"Because we didn't." Y/n said with a far away look in her eye, tightening her hold on Allison just a bit.

The blonde duo both threw their arms out towards the screen as their way of saying 'see!! It's not just us!"

"Did you drive here?" Stiles asked the two girls, hoping to god that one of them had a ride waiting in the parking lot.

"Jackson did." Allison answered.

"Jackson's here too?" Scott asked surprised.

"And Lydia. What's going on? Who sent this text-" Allison said before she got cut off.

Allison's phone rings again. She picks up.
"Where are you?"

Jackson and Lydia hurry around the corner.

"Finally. Can we go now?." Lydia sighed out as she saw her two Best friends and their partners...plus some buzzed haired kid.

But before any of them can speak they hear an odd rumbling above them.

"Run."

He spins, pushing them forward as something bursts out of the ceiling panels behind them.

Everyone, besides those that were already present during that night, jumped at the alpha's entrance.

Some of the teens and adults (Kol, Stefan, and Damon) yelled out curses at seeing the wolfly beast.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/CAFETERIA - NIGHT

The doors to the cafeteria slam open, seven frightened teenagers rushing in.

"Scott, wait--not here--not here." Y/n said as she realized where they all were. Stiles looked around and groaned as he realized what his sister was talking about about.

Liam looked at his alpha with a raised eyebrow, "the cafeteria....really?"

Scott winced a bit at his past actions playing out on screen, "not my smartest move"

"Yeah- you're telling us" stiles and Y/n said in unison.

But he isn't listening. Swinging the doors closed, Scott spins back to search for a way to barricade them in.

"The vending machine. Help me push it in front of the doors." Scott panted out to Jackson and the others.

"What was that? Scott, what was that?" Ellie panicked as she stared at her boyfriend waiting for answers.

"Poor girl, she's so terrified" Caroline cooed with a pout as she looked to the past version of the shaky Cavell girl.

Allison and Lydia held onto one another for dear life as Y/n and Stiles were still trying to gain everyone's attention.

"What happened to the ceiling?" Lydia shakily asked.

"Well, I know now" the martin girl smiled slightly, failing but trying none the less to brighten the mood.

He doesn't answer, concentrating his efforts on shoving one of the vending machines forward.

"Just help me!" Scott snapped as he did his best to move the heavy machinery without exposing his secret.

Jackson and Allison get behind it as well, sliding it against the doors. Scott's panic seems to infect them all, heightening the fear among the group.

"Chairs. Stack the chairs-" Scott continued as he frantically moved around the room.

"Guys, hold on." Stiles tried this time as Y/n ran a hand down her face at the lack of communication happening.

"For fucks sake!" Josie said annoyed at the last of communication amongst the group.

The brunette siphoner looked towards the three with a dangerous glare, "you three are getting a long talk with Lizzie and I later"

The three groaned as Lizzie smirked happily at the information.

Even a frightened Lydia helps, pushing chairs forward, moving as fast as she can.

"Guys, wait a second. Hello." The Stilinski tried once again before sighing.

Jackson, Allison, and a now less frozen Ellie all grab chairs, stacking them, everyone rushing to blockade the doors. Everyone except for Stiles and the Mccall girl.

"Okay, nice work. Beautiful job, everyone. Now what do you think we should do about the twenty foot wall of windows!" Y/n snapped at the five running around pointlessly.

Stiles shakes his hands at the field of glass to his right to help prove their reasoning. Scott and the others look up. Good point.

"I-i can't" Hope muttered out as she squeezed her parents hands. The Tribrid couldn't help but let her eyes trail from the screen to the Mccall girl a few rows ahead of her.

Hope hated to admit it but, Y/n looked happier. Not to say she wasn't happy for the other wolf's joy, but she hated the fact that it wasn't because of her. That it was because she was surrounded by her epic love, the girl that got away. Hope could never compare to that, she couldn't even if she tried.

She had her chance and she fucked it all up, maybe one day in the future things would be better between the two ex's but for now all hope can do was learn and try to get back into the mccalls good graces.

"Can someone please explain what's going on? I'm freaking out here and I'd at least like to know why." Ellie's voice breaks as she looked from one friends face to the next.

Scott doesn't respond. Doesn't even look at her.

"Someone killed the janitor." Stiles blurted out absentmindedly and broke the silence after a moment.

"Smooth move, sonic"

"Not you too, Liz!"

"Well she's not wrong, we get that you had to come up with something but you couldn't just say that an animal got in or some shit!"

"Thank you....so very much, jo" stiles said sarcastically before looking away from the two.

Allison tensed up at the information before slightly relaxing at the familiar comforting feeling of the Mccall girls hand holding her own.

"What?" Lydia asked, shocked.

"The janitor's dead." Stiles repeated as he ran a hand over his buzzed head, frustratedly.

Allison looked to her girlfriend a worried look. "What's he talking about? Is this a joke? Baby please tell me he's joking...."

The argent and martin duo both looked at the screen uncomfortably, the two felt that same uneasy feeling taking over their stomachs just as it did during that night.

Allison, in an effort to calm her raising heartbeat, grabbed a hold of the McCall girl's hand, practically shoving Stiles to comfort Lydia so she could have the Mccall to herself for the moment.

But Y/n shakes her head solemnly.

"Who killed him?" Jackson all bit snapped.

"No, no, no. This was supposed to be
over. The mountain lion-" the martin girl muttered to herself before her boyfriend cut her off.

"Don't you get it? That wasn't a mountain lion-" Jackson said only for him to be cut off.

"But there was literally a mountain lion shown like a day ago from these memories right?" Penelope said with a raised brow at the whittmores ignorance.

"That's what I'm saying, Satan!" Y/n exclaimed, ignoring the annoyed look the park girl was sending.

"Is that gonna stick?"

"Absolutely she-devil"

"Ok- Y/n and Lizzie I can handle- but you too Kaleb?"

"I mean, they're not wrong"

"Who is it? What does he want?" The Cavell asked this time, completely freaked out and staring at all of them helplessly.

Stiles looks to Scott for help. But his friend almost seems to be shutting down.

Y/n sighed and winced knowing that when Scott gets overwhelmed, no one can get him to calm down. It's only happened a few times in the past but it always lead to Scott snapping. One way or another.

The said boy was just shaking his head, no idea what to say while Ellie and the others become more panicked.

"What's happening? Scott?" Allison asked her friend anxiously as she held into his sisters hand like it was her personal lifeline.

"I don't know--it's just--if we go out there, he's going to kill us." Scott stuttered out as he paced a bit in the room.

"Oh he's getting overwhelmed" Hayley said sympathetically, knowing how having these new abilities can be overwhelming for most people, add that on top of an intense situation and it was a time bomb waiting to explode.

Y/n moved to try and comfort him, only to falter when he quickly moved away from her.

Everyone looked at the screen shocked, including the newer pack members, they had never seen Y/n or Scott move away front the other or ignore their attempts to help the other.

The two were always by the others side, even when stiles wasn't there to complete the trio, the two McCall's were the closest pair of siblings anyone in the room had met, to see Scott blatantly ignore the help his sister was offering was jarring to say the least.

"Us? Kill us?" Lydia asked even more terrified now.

Allison turns to Stiles and Y/n, pressing the both of them.

"Who? Who is it?" Her eyes bounced from one to the other, waiting and hoping for some sort of answer.

"Derek. It's Derek Hale." Scott's voice was heard in the silent room.

As the room filled with disbelieving chatter and angered exclamations at the false accusation thrown at the Hale man, Scott sent a quiet apology to the man before sinking in his seat in an attempt to become invisible.

All eyes turn back to him in shock. Especially Y/n and Stiles.

Scott looks almost surprised at saying it himself.

"Derek killed the janitor?" Jackson asked in a sort of disbelief.

"You're sure?" Ellie asked her boyfriend as she inches a bit closer to his side.

The Mccall boy nodded, ignoring the disapproving and disappointed looks coming from the Stilinski boy and McCall girl. "I saw him."

"The mountain lion-" Lydia said again in a sort of daze.

But Scott shook his head in disagreement.
"No. Derek killed them."

"Again, the mountain lion was real" Penelope pointed out again only to flinch from the shockingly scary glare coming from Scott.

"Yes there was! But excuse me if my emotions were as high as my heartbeat!"

"All of them?" Allison said with a horrified expression on her face. Now using both hands to hold onto the Mccall girl to feel grounded.

"Starting with his own sister." Scott sighed out, hating the fact that he was selling out Derek for something he didn't do. But the Mccall boy didn't know what else to say. Maybe if he just stayed quiet a moment longer then Y/n or stiles could've come up with something better but it was too late for that now. He had to follow through on his word.

"And the bus driver?" Ellie questioned out softly.

"And then the guy in the video store. It's been Derek the whole time. He's in here with us. And if we don't get out... he's going to kill us too." Scott said grimly.

"I hate this fucking town!" Stefan muttered to his brother, brother-in-law and sister-in-law making the three nod in agreement.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/CAFETERIA - NIGHT

Jackson turns back to Stiles. "Call the cops."

"No." Stiles scoffed out as Y/n tired her head at the tone in the whittmores voice.

"What do you mean no?" Jackson asked exasperatedly.

"I mean no. Want to hear it in Spanish? No. Derek killed three people. We don't know what he's armed with." Stiles continued, much more firmly then anyone in the group beside Y/n and Scott were used to hearing.

Lizzie snorted in amusement before trying to stop the laughter, "i-i m sorry...so not the time but I love your sarcasm!"

"It's a gift and a curse" Stiles smirked back proudly at the compliment.

"More so a curse" Noah continued for his son, chuckling to himself when he saw Stiles' over exaggerated frown.

"Your Dad is armed with an entire Sheriff's Department. Call him."

"I'm calling." Lydia puts her phone to her ear.

"Hold on--Lydia, just wait-" Stiles stuttered out.

He starts forward, but Jackson shoves him back. Y/n grew angry at the jocks actions and started to move forward herself only to stop as she felt Allison keeping her in place with a shake of her head and a squeeze to her hand.

"Hit him!" Jeremy yelled out as the mere sight of the jock boy was enough to make his skin crawl.

"Inflicted mental anguish!" Stefan yelled after the youngest Gilbert, a mischievous and slightly murderous look in his eyes as he let out the words.

"Yes, we're at Beacon Hills High
School. We're trapped in here and
we need you to..." Lydia starts to explain over the phone before trailing off.

The Martin pauses. The others watch her expression change to one of surprise.

She slowly pulls the phone away from her ear. "She hung up on me."

"The police hung up on you?" The Argent-Cavell duo asked in shock, looking to their panicking strawberry blonde friend.

"She said they got a tip warning them there would be prank calls about a break in at the high school. She said if I called again
they would trace it and have me arrested." The Martin explained with a far away look on her face.

"Then call again." Jackson said impatiently.

"They won't trace a cell phone. They'll send a car to your house before they send someone here." Stiles explained with a stressed out sigh, moving to stand next to Allison and
Y/n.

Noah sighed out as he thought back to this night, how horrified he felt hearing the voicemail his son had left.

Worrying the whole ride to the school, terrified that he couldn't get to his son and the two kids that he saw as his own in time.

"What the... What is this? Why does Derek want to kill us?" Ellie freaked as she tried once again to make eye contact with the Mccall boy.

"Why's he killing anyone?" Allison continued as she held onto her girlfriends hand.

"I'm too tense to even point out and cheer for our ship" MG said tiredly making Lizzie and Josie nod solemnly.

They all look to the twins for the answer. Seeing as Scott has answered practically everything so far but knowing Y/n usually was the one to take the lead.

"Why are you looking at me?" Scott asked slightly alarmed at all the eyes on him.

"Yeah...I didn't even say shit" Y/n agreed as she held her free hand up in surrender.

"Y/n... sweetheart" Elena said with a small amused smile.

"What's up?"

"Please try to reign in your father's sarcasm, I can't handle too of you"

"Damn, honey that heart"

"Is he the one who sent them the texts?" Lydia pressed the two, mainly Scott seeing as he was the one who answered the most.

"No-I mean, I don't know." He stuttered out as Y/n slowly moved away from the other two to move closer to her brother.

"Is he the one who called the police?" Ellie pressed more gentle than the Martin previously had.

"I don't know." He snaps at her, causing Ellie to flinch noticeably before sinking into Lydia's side for comfort.

The three shipping morons all gasped dramatically at the sight of one of their ships bickering.

Many of the adults on the other hand, frowned at the couple on screen. Most of the adult in the theater have had their fair share of mood swings from the pressure they were under at the time, they hated seeing the twins and stiles going through the same thing, especially with them being younger that most of them were when they were introduced to this fucked up world.

Behind her, Jackson can't help but smile just a little bit. Y/n gets in between them to pull Scott aside with stiles quickly following behind them.

"Oh eat a bag of dicks!" Stefan grumbled out after seeing Jackson's smile.

His mood was already ruined from everything they were seeing and the realization that even if his brother and Elena did their best to keep Y/n safe and away front he supernatural, it wasn't enough.

It never was.

"Okay, everybody just ease back on the throttle, all right?" Y/n says in a strained voice as she patted her brothers chest.

She takes Scott over to the kitchen area of the cafeteria to talk to him privately, stiles still silent following along.

"First off. Throwing Derek under the bus? Nicely done." Stiles said sarcastically once the trio was far enough away from the rest of the group.

"I didn't know what to say. I had to say something. And if he's dead, it doesn't matter. Except if he's not..." Scott freaked out, visibly falling apart as he ran through what just happened in his head. "Oh God, I totally bit her head off."

"Bloody hell, it was one little mistake! Buck up and move on because you have more pressing matters to handle!" Kol yelled at the screen, throwing a handful of popcorn while he was at it.

"And she'll totally get over it with a great night out and a big ass apology. Bigger things to deal with. Like getting out of here alive." Y/n reassured her brother before emphasizing the rest of her statement.

Stiles nodded dramatically as he motioned to the Mccall girl in agreement. "I'm with
Y/n on that, everything will work out if we can get out of this still breathing!"

"But we are alive. And it could have already killed us. It's like it's cornering us." Scott thought out loud as he glanced between both of his siblings.

"Fucking Peter" Derek muttered under his breath, only Malia heard as she was still sitting by his side.

Seeing all of this was so jarring to the coyote for many different reasons, I mean she was seeing how her friends dealt with all of this before they even knew what half of it was. She was seeing all the things that her father had done to instill such little trust in him and his abilities.

He did betray them once before when the whole benefactor thing was happening, but she could finally see a bit of why the others were always so on edge and fidgety when Peter came into subject.

"What? Like it wants to eat us all at the same time?" Stiles asked curiously but with his signature sarcasm leaking through.

"No. Derek said it wants revenge." Y/n disagreed with a sigh, thinking about what the alpha could be doing.

"Against who?" Stiles asked his sister as his eyes kept going back and forth between each McCall.

"I don't know. Allison's family?" Y/n theorized with a helpless shrug.

"Ha, I was right" The Mccall girl commented with an amused smile

Stiles and Scott just sent the girl a 'really' look.

"Maybe that's what the text was
about." Stiles suggested before defending his logic seeing the McCall twins expressions. "Someone had to send it."

"So while loping through the woods
he stops to take out his Blackberry?" Scott said sarcastically.

"Hey, hey, hey. We're the sarcastic one's in this friendship." Stiles stopped him as he motioned between himself and the Mccall girl who held a slight proud grin at her brothers remark.

Lizzie thought it over for a second before her and Damon made eye contact and nodded, thinking the same thing.

"He has potential"

"Looks like I need to teach my nephew a thing or two about the art of sarcasm"

Jackson was seen sighing impatiently before calling out to the whispering three.
"Okay, assheads. New plan. Stiles calls his useless dad and tells him to send someone with a gun and decent aim. We good with that?"

No one speaks up to disagree.

"Okay for the love of all magic, someone punch this kid!" Bonnie said extremely annoyed and fed up with this spoiled jock.

"That's the spirit auntie bon-bon!"

"I thought I'd finally escaped that nickname years ago"

"You can't escape a classic, bon-bon!"

Scott sighed as he spared the fellow lacrosse player a fleeting glance before whispering to his brother. "He's right. Tell him the truth if you have to. Just call him."

Y/n shook her head in disagreement as Stiles started protesting.

"I'm not watching my dad get eaten alive." Stiles said firmly to the boy.

"Pops is coming nowhere near this shit, do you understand?" Y/n said backing up her spastic brother as she stared at her twin with disapproval.

Noah couldn't help but smile at his daughters protectiveness. He might not be the twins biological father but he did his best to be there for them like theirs should've.

The Stilinski man held some respect to the Gilbert-salvatore couple for wanting their child out of harms way, but they lost some of that respect when he thinks back to all the times he knew the girl just needed her parents.

He never knew of the true reason Y/n started to live with Melissa until years later, but what he did know was that one day, one of his sons best friends moved to town, had a hard time adjusting to her new life, had an Uncle that was supposed to take on that fatherly role for her only to reject the mere idea and her as a whole. She never had it easy, and the Stilinski man made a silent promise to the scared 14 year old he first met to always be there when she needed. And he has.

Damon might be her bio dad and the man she takes after the most, but in his mind and heart, that was his daughter. Just like Scott was his second son.

Jackson steps past the others, charging toward Stiles. "That's it. Give me your phone."

He spins Stiles around, grabbing for the phone in his pocket.

But in a moment of pure instinct, Stiles reels back and clocks Jackson, sending him sprawling to the floor.

"That's my boy!" Y/n cheered out before coughing awkwardly and looking away at the stares coming Allison, Lydia, and Ellie.

Stefan, Jeremy, and Bonnie all jumped up in happiness at their wish finally coming true, cheering like little kid on Christmas morning.

The rest were either laughing at the three adults celebration or past Y/n's seeing as both were equally entertaining.

Strangely, Lydia isn't the one running to help him up. It's Ellie. Sweet, kind, and concerned little Ellie. "Are you okay? Jackson?"

While he's turned around, she can't see the look on his face. And despite being punched, he's smiling, silently pleased by the turn of events.

Stefan paused as he processed the look on the jock boys face. "Hit him with the double tap, he's not down completely!"

He slowly gazes back, feigning shock and
hurt. Seeing Ellie covering her territory, Lydia seems to snapback to life and hurries over to help.

Cradling his shaking hand, Stiles looks to
Y/n, Scott, and Allison who is just as surprised. Then, with the hand not trembling in pain, Stiles reaches into his pocket and fishes out his cell phone.

As the others watch, he dials.

"Dad? Hey, it's me... and it's your voicemail. Um... I need you to call me back. Like now. Like right now-" Something slams against the door's. Lydia screams, Ellie retreating to her side as Allison stayed glued to her girlfriends side.

"We're at the school--Dad--we're at
the school-"

Wham! A stack of chairs tumble down as the barricade against the doors begins to fall. Stiles lowers the phone, backing
away with the others.

And just like that, the tiny but if playful atmosphere that was around the room, vanished in an instant.

Everyone back to being silent and in their toes at what the fuck could possibly happen next.

Something hammers at the doors. Smashing at them, pounding, desperately trying to break through. The vending machine slides forward.

A chair whips past Allison as if thrown like a projectile. She screams, hands coming up.

Y/n worriedly brought her into a tight embrace to calm her shaking figure. "It's ok- it's ok, darling...I got you, I got you baby"

Trying to enjoy the little bit of happiness this episode was giving them, the Saltzman twins and mg silently squealed as they held onto one another, gushing about the cute moment their number one ship just shared.

"Oh God, oh my God-" the martin girl muttered in terror.

The hinges at the top of the doors begin coming out of the wall, metal seeming to bend and collapse inward.

"The kitchen. The door out of the kitchen leads to the stairwell." Stiles suggested as he looked around at his panicking friends....and jackass.

"Which only goes up." Scott dismissed.

"Up is better than being fucking here." Y/n said grimly as she agreed with her brother in everything but blood.

"My ass would've already been running the second Stiles suggested it" Jed said bluntly, shrugging at some of the looks he received and giving Malia a high five when she expressed the same.

Another boom and the decision is made. They run for the kitchen.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/2ND FLOOR CORRIDOR - NIGHT

The stairwell door slams open. Scott and the others spill out into the second floor hallway.

They try doors. All locked. Until Lydia finds an open one and-

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/CHEMISTRY CLASSROOM - NIGHT

They hurtle into a Chemistry room, quickly and quietly shutting the door. Y/n grabs the first thing she saw to block the door.

Passing it to Scott who grabs the teacher's chair and fits it under the knob as they hear- the stairwell door slams open.

Everyone backs away to the wall where they can't be seen at the window of the door, each holding their breath.

Jackson, Lydia, Allison, Ellie, Scott, Y/n and Stiles, all press to the wall in terror.

Elena looked at the screen horrified for the group of teens, the Gilbert woman was having flashback to the time Klaus turned Tyler into a hybrid and trapped them all in the gym of mystic falls high.

The two situations were eerily similar and she hated seeing her daughter and her friends growing through something close to that.

Closest to the door, Scott slowly leans out from the wall. Stiles grabs at him, trying to get him to pull back. But Scott cocks his head, listening...

He hears the click of claws against the tile floor. The creature coming closer and closer. The door rattles from the weight of its approach.

Y/n and Scott make eye contact as he knows she was listening too.

Klaus was making a mental note at the fact that Hayley looked the least surprised at all the new information thrown their way, the hybrid was gonna get answers the next break.

Lydia covers her mouth with her hands, trying not to shriek as a breaths steam the window at the door.

And then... It moves on, the sound of its lumbering body dissipating.

After a moment, the kids breathe. But no one moves. Eyes still on the window of the door, Scott whispers- "Jackson, how many people can fit in your car?"

"Five if somebody squeezes onto someone's lap." The jock boy whispered back, too scared to even try to comment or ridicule anyone.

"Five? Allison and I barely fit into the back." Ellie whispered back harshly as she kept a shaky hand on Lydia's arm.

"It's a Porsche! It's know for the speed, not the space!" Damon defended the car, having a soft spot for all sports cars.

"Not the time, pops" Y/n dismissed the man as she shook her head.

"It doesn't matter. There's no getting out without drawing attention." Y/n sighed out as she leaned her head against the wall.

"What about this?" Scott's eyes to the steel door past the teacher's desk. "It leads to the roof. We could go down the fire escape to the parking lot in seconds."

"But that's a dead bolt." Stiles pointed out, shuffling a bit to make room for Y/n to get closer and hear what they're trying to plan.

"The Janitor has a key." Scott spoke hopefully.

"You mean his body has it." Stiles pointed out once again, slightly more morbid then the last.

"This is so fucked up!" Raf said absentmindedly as he shuffled closer to Landon in the back.

"I can get it." He said to the Stilinski boy and his sister. He glanced to the others before getting closer to whisper to the two.
"I can find him by scent. By blood."

Y/n shook her head, adamant that no one was too leave the group. "Fuck no."

"Absolutely not!"

"Nope, nope, nope!"

"Dude just break the bitch! Who gives a fuck if they find out at this point!!"

"Oh God, he's gonna do something stupid and Y/n will be right beside him knowing that airhead"

"Lizzie!"

"Am I wrong?"

"....."

"That's what I thought"

"Gee, that's an incredibly terrible idea. What else you got?" Stiles said sarcastically.

Scott ignored the two though as he shifted to look at the rest of the group. "I'm getting the key."

"Are you serious?" Ellie said worriedly for her boyfriend.

"Scott, no the fuck you're not" Y/n spoke as sternly as she could without loosing the remaining bits of calmness left in her body.

"Ok I take it back, don't listen to Scott. Listen to your sister!" Noah yelled out at his three reckless teens.

Stiles and Y/n laughed a bit seeing Scott's playfully hurt expression. "That's better"

"Shut up, sonic- Supergirl"

"I hate you"

"Oh fuck off"

"It's the best plan. Someone has to get the key if we want to get out of here." Scott continued on as if his sister had never spoken making stiles facepalm and sigh.

"You can't go out there unarmed." Ellie replied with a shake of her head.

Scott grabs the teacher's pointer from the chalkboard, gripping it like a baseball bat. Then notices their looks. "It's better than nothing."

"What's better is if you sit your ass down" Y/n grumbled out, growing more stressed at the idea of letter her brother go head first into death like danger.

The room was silent as everyone payed close attention to the situation the teens had found themselves in.

The super squad couldn't believe that this is what their friend had to endure for years before coming back to town.

And the newer members of the pack were just trying to wrap their heads around seeing some of the strongest people they knew, be so helpless.

Allison, who has been silent in panic just held onto the Mccall girl as best as she could to help bring comfort just as the taller girl has been doing for her since they got to the school.

"There's got to be something else-" stiles started before getting cut off by an unlikely voice.

"There is." Lydia nods to the cabinet full of chemicals.

"What? Like throw acid on him?" Stiles asked confused at what the strawberry blonde wanted to do.

"I wouldn't mind seeing that!" Kol cheered out at the idea of such a gruesome scene.

"Of course you wouldn't uncle kol"

"No, like a firebomb. In there is everything you need to make a self- igniting Molotov Cocktail."

Y/n's eyes lit up as she realized what the martin wanted to do, and she grinned for the second time that night. "Lydia, you little genius!"

"Self-igniting..." Stiles repeated before trailing off with a confused expression.

"That's our genius!" Kira cheered out at seeing a bit of the Lydia she was used too and loved.

The kitsune felt her skin crawl anytime they had to watch Lydia in her bitchy mean girl era. She was so kind and sarcastic but she was a great friend, nothing like how she was in the past since she finally found people that she didn't need to put a mask on infront of.

"Molotov Cocktail." Lydia finished before she saw the surprised looks that the rest were sending her, mainly jackson. "What? I read it somewhere."

"Well, we don't have the key to that
either-" stiles was once again cut off.

Y/n sends her foot smashing through the glass. Moments later - several bottles line the teacher's desk.

"That's my kid!" Damon applauded his daughters actions with a smirk.

"That's property damage" Melissa corrected the man, sending her kid a slight head shake, letting it go for now seeing that they were in a very fucked up situation.

Lydia pours one bottle into a mixture already in a glass breaker. "Jackson, hand me the sulfuric acid."

He turns each bottle, looking for the right one, then carefully hands it to Lydia.

"No. No, this is insane. You can't do this. You can't go out there." Allison expressed as she looked to her shaggy haired friend with worry.

"And we can't sit here waiting for Stiles's dad to check his messages." Scott sighed out, a common theme for the night it seemed.

"You could die. Do you get that? He's killed three people." Ellie cut in as she walked to stand infront of the boy.

"And we're next. Someone has to do
something." Turning, he eases the chair out from under the doorknob.

"I'm seeing a hero complex being born" Kaleb sighed out as he facepalmed at the wolfs actions.

"Hope's got competition for biggest martyr complex" Lizzie teased with a slight jab towards the tiny Tribrid making the said girl roll her eyes at the blonde's antics.

"Scott Daniel McCall! You better sit your ass down right now!" Y/n said harshly to her twin putting himself in danger only to be ignored.

Scott winced a bit as he heard the anger and fear in his sister's voice.

Most of the teens though, laughed at the use of the boys full name.

"Shit, she hit you with the government name" Mg said with a small smile.

"Scott, stop." Ellie tried next.

"I'll be back-" Scott started with his tone becoming more hesitant the longer he stayed.

"Stop. Just stop." She has tears in her eyes, out of fear and anger. "Remember how you told me that you'd know whether or not I was lying? That I have a tell? So do you." Scott's eyes noticably soften, a bit of guilt visible as well.

The conversation the two were having made Y/n and Allison share a look, getting deja vu as they had a similar conversation about their tells not that long ago.

"You're a terrible liar. And you've
been lying all night. All three of you have" Ellie continued as her eyes glanced to Y/n and stiles before settling back onto her boyfriend.

The others listen behind her, watching with evident discomfort as Scott almost responds with another lie but then keeps his mouth shut.

"Don't leave us." The Cavell girl tried her best to convince the boy that leaving the room wasn't worth it.

The adults all, in some way or form, looked at the screen solemnly for the couple.

They were all just kids, they should be worrying about homework and dates not Murderous werewolves and hunters.

Furthest from the group, Jackson practically has to bite his lip to keep from smiling.

"Someone double tap his bitch ass!"

Scott looks like he might cave before meeting his sisters eyes, ignoring the concern and disappointment shining in her eyes. "Lock it behind me."

But before he can turn, Ellie steps forward. As the others watch, she pulls him toward her, pressing her lips to his in a kiss of pure pleading.

Scott gently eases back and breaks
the kiss. With a look of torture on his face, he turns and-

Goes out the door. It clicks shut as

Scott looked down, he couldn't stomach seeing the expressions on everyone's faces again.

Seeing her brothers slowly rising self angst, Y/n squeezed Allison a bit tighter before nodding to Scott, a silent way of telling the other girl what was happening.

After getting a gentle smile from the argent, Y/n tugged in her brothers red hoodie and motioned for him to take previous seat by her side back. And Scott didn't need to be told twice, immediately shuffling into his sisters side as he felt her and Allison's hand run comfortingly down his back and in his hair.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/STAIRWELL - NIGHT

The door to the darkened stairwell eases open. All too aware of his own frightened gasps, Scott steps inside and peers down...

No sign of movement. He begins taking the steps one-by-one, inching his way back to the first floor.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/CORRIDOR - NIGHT

Scott steps around the corner, breathing the air in, cocking his head... and catching a scent.

"You're so lucky this has already happened and that you're all in college now otherwise you three would be so grounded for this" Melissa told her three children making them all look to her with disbelieving looks.

"Why mom?" Y/n couldn't help but ask as her face stayed looking surprised.

"For almost getting yourselves killed and GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK!!"

"...Yeah, t-thats fair" stiles muttered a but before faltering and shutting his mouth to turn to the screen.

Scott just hid his face deeper into the fabric of his sister's sweatshirt.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/GYM - NIGHT

Two double doors quietly click open allowing Scott to step into the school's cavernous gymnasium.

A large wide-open space, it's lit only by the emergency lights mounted over the
two exits. Clutching the molotov cocktail in his hand, Scott takes a breath of the air, his head turning toward the telescoping bleachers against the wall.

The only thing on his mind is getting the keys and getting his friends out of here. Determination on his face as he did his best to complete this task without needing to risk his sister's health for help.

He makes his way over. But instead of climbing up, he steps around and underneath the bleachers.

"I hate this, I hate this, I hate this" Josie said under her breath as she hid her face behind her hands.

Lizzie just smiled at her sister and wrapped her arm around Jo's shoulder to comfort the brunette.

Through the dark recesses Scott ventures deeper and deeper. Feeling his way through the underside of the bleachers, he
slowly peers up to discover something hanging in the shadows above.

The Janitor's keys.

Hanging from his body which itself hangs from the metal supports crosshatching the underside of the bleachers...

"Holy shit!" Jed yelled out at the sight of the janitor.

"Im-...I'm gonna be sick" Landon said with a grimace, his face turning somehow even paler than before.

"Bathrooms that way, chia"

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/CHEMISTRY CLASSROOM - NIGHT

Y/n, Stiles, Lydia, Jackson, Ellie and Allison sit, lined up against the wall while waiting for Scott's return.

"I don't get this. I don't get why he's out there, why he left and...I can't... I can't get my hands to stop shaking. My hands-" Ellie practically whimpered out as she looked to her shaky hands.

"It's going to be okay." Jackson whispered to the Cavell comfortingly, if he couldn't use Allison to tick off the twins then Ellie was perfectly fine.

"Back the fuck off, slimeball!" Jeremy said to the on-screen whittmore, not liking whatever he was trying to pull, first with Allison and now with sweet little Ellie.

"Poor girl, she's fucking terrified!" Bonnie said, choosing to ignore the jock boy and replayed the punch stiles landed to his face in her mind whenever Jackson did anything annoying.

Stiles turns, hearing the whispers. He glances to Lydia who seems strangely calm. Almost like she's determined not to be
frightened anymore while Jackson leans closer to Ellie.

"I can't stop shaking."

"It's okay." He puts his hands over hers, their fingers intertwining, trying to keep her calm while his eyes linger over her just a little too long.

Lydia rolled her eyes at her ex, yes he was going through a lot with his parents and not knowing a lot of where he came from plus his own personal struggles but that didn't give him the excuse to treat her the way he did.

He never got physical beside a harsh grab to the arm every now and then, but he did know how to hurt her with his words. And he made sure he used the ones that would effect her the most.

Y/n having heard everything like everyone else in the room had, leaned her head a bit down till it was leveled with Allison's ear by her shoulder. "I'm gonna punch him if he keeps it up"

"By all means, babe. You'd be doing stiles, Scott, Lydia and I a favor"

"That's my sister"

"You should've done it" Lydia said with a small smile on her face seeing the mccalls pout at her missed opportunity.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/GYM - NIGHT

Scott gently sets the molotov cocktail down on the floor. He reaches for one of the metal supports underneath the bleachers.

Stepping gingerly up, he begins climbing, making his way toward the keys which hang from the Janitor's belt.

After one last step, he stretches his arm, trying to grasp at the keys when- a clunking sound makes him stop.

He holds still, eyes darting to the shadows. Then cocks his head to listen. But there's nothing. He reaches up again for the keys when another clunk causes the supports to shudder.

Turning back, he sees what the source of the sound is when--the bleachers start collapsing inward.

The whole theater was in a tense state, watching the screen in anticipation for the young McCall boy and what dangers might be in store for him.

Someone or something is pushing the seats in from the gym floor, causing the bleachers to telescope in on him. With a well-aimed swipe, Scott snatches the keys off the body. He jumps back to the floor between the bleachers and the wall and hurtles for the light just beyond.

But the bleachers close in fast, threatening to crush in on him as he makes one last leap. He grabs the molotov cocktail
on the floor and-Tumbles out to safety.

"YES! SCOTTY GOT THE KEY!" Josie cheered as she finally let her hands fall from her face.

"WAY TO GO HANDSOME!"

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/CHEMISTRY CLASSROOM - NIGHT

At the teacher's desk, Lydia glances at the bottles of chemicals they used to make the Molotov Cocktail.

"Jackson, you handed me the sulfuric acid, right? It has to be sulfuric acid. It won't ignite, if it's not..." She looks back at him to find him glaring at her.

"Of course" Josie whined out as she deflated back into her seat.

"It's never that easy, jo" mg said with a kind smile, knowing it was never over with that quick.

Stiles and Y/n share a concerned look as Ellie became more scared for Scott, Allison moving from the Mccall girls side to comfort her friend.

"I gave you exactly what you asked for. Didn't I?" The whittmore boy snapped.

He stares at her, unblinking. An unnerving, frightening stare.

Lydia looks back at the bottle. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm sure you did."

"Nah, Lydia should've hit him with a bottle, lose the attitude you dick!" Raf said like they weren't in the same room as him.

The strawberry blonde looked to the wolf boy with amusement as Y/n and the twins shared a questioning look with the waithe.

"You just might be decent after all" Y/n said with her eyes in a squint.

"Thank...you?" Raf said unsurely.

Stiles rolls his eyes before moving to look at the label on the bottle Jackson had initially grabbed, ramming into the said boy's shoulder as he moved passed him to the desk.

The Stilinski picked up the bottle and felt his face drop, looking up to his sister in everything but blood with an angered and panicked expression. "The dumbass gave Lydia the wrong bottle"

"What?!" Ellie, Allison, and Lydia panicked.

Jackson looked at the ground to avoid the stares coming from this way.

Y/n sighed before looking around the room frantically for something to help her, she rummaged through the teachers desk and drawers before stumbling apon a mini blowtorch, usually used for projects.

"And there goes dumbass number 2!"

"Im really feeling the love here Sabrina"

"Hope you do, Wolfie, hope you do"

The Mccall girl sighed and checked the fuel before putting it into her back pocket and moving to unlock the door.

"Y/n- hold on a second-" Stiles started to say before seeing the determination on his sister's face.

"Like Scotty said, lock it behind me" the mccall girl saif firmly, her eyes never breaking from her spastic friends.

Melissa held onto the arms of both Chris and Noah, all of them tense for their children's past selves, completely forgetting that they were sitting a few rows ahead of them, safe.

Elena held onto her husband's arm tighter as Damon did his best to keep his concerns hidden for the sake of his wife.

Before she could unlock the door though, Allison had grabbed her arm to keep her in place, now looking very much like Scott and Ellie had about 10 minutes before.

The argent girls eyes were wide with disbelief and anxiousness. "Y-Y/n please don't, it's already bad enough scott is out there. Please not you too..."

Y/n sighed heavily, before cupping the slightly shorter girls cheek, stroking her thumb against the argent cheekbone. "He's my brother, Allie...I can't just sit here and do nothing."

Scott held onto his sister tighter as he finally knew what happened in the room before she joined him later on in the hallways of the school.

Allison just held onto the girl tighter, letting out a shaky breath when she felt the familiar feeling of the Mccall girls lips against her forehead.

"I'm sorry, mi amor... but i can't let anything happen to him, he's all I got"

And with that, the door was opened and closed before stiles locked the door once more.

Scott couldn't help but let a tear slip from his eyes as he remembered how badly he fucked up the next day.

The adults and teens all looked at the twins with small, sad smiles. They were so close and did everything to protect the other. But they all knew one day it wouldn't be enough.

Elena and Damon looked away from the screen to their daughter currently consoling her brother/cousin. They had sent her away for her protection and kept limited contact, because of that their child felt that Melissa and Scott were the only ones she had.

The room silent as they processed the fact that two of their friends were risking their lives to get them out instead of trying to save themselves as well.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/GYM - NIGHT

Standing at the edge of the collapsed bleachers, Scott shakily raises the Molotov Cocktail.

"Come on. Come and get me." The boy said in a hushed whisper as he kept his eyes.

"Sure, taunt the rabid wolf roaming around the school!" Jeremy groaned out before looking to his niece and nephew.
"You two are gonna age me by ten fucking years when this is over"

Scott chuckled weakly as Y/n sent her uncle and amused smirk, "on the bright side, I think you could pull off the all grey look"

"Oh fuck off"

Something comes rushing forward as Scott hurls the cocktail and squeezes his eyes shut waiting for the fiery explosion.

But all he hears is breaking glass. He snaps his eyes open to see harmless chemicals spilling across the floor.

"Oh damn."

Something latches around his ankle and drops him right to the floor. The keys tumble out of his grasp as he's hurled to the
center of the gym.

A clawed hand clamps down on the side of Scott's head, pushing his face to the floor. The tips of the claws poke into his cheek, threatening to draw blood as his eyes open
wide.

Then the alpha's silhouetted profile eases down toward Scott's face, sharp teeth jutting from its open mouth. It lets loose a roar as powerful and earth-shaking as the cry of a T-Rex.

Not one person in the room spoke a word. To disoriented to even think of a complete sentence.

Pinned and helpless, Scott's eyes suddenly blaze with a yellow glow as if in response to the Alpha's roar. He opens his mouth, teeth now fanged.

He's beginning to shift...

Everyone looked at the screen with wide and panic filled eyes at the sight of the Mccall unwillingly shifting.

"Well this just got more interesting" Kol and Klaus said in amusement before getting whacked by their sister, baby momma, wife, and niece/daughter.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/HALLWAY CORRIDOR - NIGHT

The Mccall girl was rushing to the gym, following her brothers scent to make sure she was going the right direction.

A loud roar was heard, shaking the walls by the Mccall girl as she groaned in pain.

"No! Not Y/n too!" MG protested in an anxious state, fidgeting with his daylight ring to calm down his spiraling emotions.

Sinking to the floor, Y/n held her hands against her ears as she felt her body wanting to shift. The Mccall could feel her fangs poking out from her gums, the way her face was trying to morph and change to bring out the wolf like eyebrow bone, nose and fur, the way her fingertips burned as the claws tore through her skin to replace her normal fingernails.

She tried to hold back for as long as she could but their was a force keeping her from that, trying to make her mind foggy with rage and let the wolf instincts take over.

The pack looked away at the sight of one of their friends and alpha's desperately fighting for control.

Y/n while being a sarcastic smartass was usually always to one who was more quiet and levelheaded when it came to facing the shit they go through, seeing her try to keep her bearings was very off putting for them all.

Before she felt all control vanish from her being, she took a deep breath and tried to listen in to the chemistry room with her friends and Jackson. Everything was muffled and not quite clear but she wasn't trying to listen to the words being said, she was trying to find two distinct sounds that have proven to help her before.

And soon enough her enhanced hearing picked up the familiar and calming sounds of Stiles and Allison's heartbeats.

One racing in concern and the other panicked. But enough to rid the fog in her mind, the Mccall still felt her body giving into the shift. But thanks to her brother and girlfriend, she could at least keep her wits.

Allison held onto the love of her life just a bit tighter. Stiles smiled lovingly at the two before he felt a hand slide into his, turning to see Lydia giving him a proud smile.

Groaning as she stood up, body still sore from finishing the shift. She continued to fun to the gym, this time using her enhanced speed to get her there quicker knowing Scott was most likely in real danger if the roar was this powerful.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/CHEMISTRY CLASSROOM - NIGHT

The others turn to hear the echoes of the bizarre sound coming from the school below. All except for Jackson who-Falls to his knees, wincing in pain. Then he's screaming.

Hand clutching the back of his neck, he crumbles to the floor as the others whirl around to see him lurching in pain.

"Oh no, Jackson's hurt. Someone please help him" Stefan said dryly truly not caring for the boy or the pain he was experiencing.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/GYM - NIGHT

Scott twists up, the Alpha no longer holding him down, no longer anywhere in sight.

Eyes yellow, he cries out as he transforms into a werewolf.

But brought on this time by the howl of the Alpha, the shift is agonizing, his body wracked with spasms of pain, clawed
hands pressing, almost digging into the floor.

Many looked away at the sight of the Mccall boy in excruciating pain.

Again the pack was having similar feelings towards Scott that they had for Y/n, those two do everything in their power to keep everyone they know and love safe, who does it for them?

His head whips up as the transformation completes. But something is different. Teeth bared, an animalistic pulling back of his lips, it's as if innocent Scott McCall has
disappeared completely.

Nowhere to be found behind the yellow eyes now searching the shadows for something...

Something to kill.

"I like it" Kol grinned. SMACK!. "OKAY!, Bloody hell, sorry bex"

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/CHEMISTRY CLASSROOM - NIGHT

Ellie and Lydia pull Jackson back to his feet.

"I'm fine. Seriously, I'm okay." Jackson said trying to move away from the two girls.

"That didn't sound okay at all." Allison said bluntly, standing next to stiles as she was the most comfortable with him at the moment. .

Allison sent stiles a smile, she knows he'll always blame himself for what void had done. Hopefully she helped lessen some of it, but she was gonna make the most of her time with her family.

That included making sure her brother knew it wasn't his fault her time came to an end.

"What's on the back of your neck?" Stiles asked curiously, seeing something red and kinda gross peaking out from the back of his shirt.

"No one cares!" Bonnie said annoyed at the screentime this douche was getting.

"I just wanna know what happened to my niece and nephew" Stefan and Jeremy sighed out tiredly.

He pulls away, into the shadows, so they can't see him as-

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/STAIRWELL - NIGHT

The door slams open against the wall, rattling on its hinges. Clawed hands at his sides, Scott slowly takes the steps, a
hunched darkened figure.

"I said I'm fine." Jackson defensive voice was heard.

Scott's head snaps around at the sound.

"Oh God..." Hope whined out as she watched an out of control Scott stalk down the dark school hallways.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/CHEMISTRY CLASSROOM - NIGHT

Lydia approaches Jackson. "It's been there for days and he won't tell me what happened-"

"As if you actually care." Jackson scoffed out, ignoring the way the strawberry blonde's face fell and the glare the argent and Stilinski were sending his way.

"Douchebag" stiles said holding Lydia tighter as he hated seeing the way her face crumbled because of the whittmore.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/2ND FLOOR CORRIDOR - NIGHT

A shadow falls across the floor. Scott steps back into the corridor.

Head turned down, his approach is slow and deliberate, eyes glaring up with a murderous stare.

Silence. The only thing heard in the tense room besides the baited and anticipating breaths.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/CHEMISTRY CLASSROOM - NIGHT

Stiles steps in between Lydia and Jackson.
"Can we not argue for half a second here?"

"Where's Scott? He should be back by now." Ellie said nervously, playing with her hand to calm down the anxiety trying to take over her chest.

She doesn't see the silhouette moving in front of the door-

Everyone was so tense that their bodies were starting to physically hurt, Y/n and Allison started a quiet conversation between them, Stiles, Scott and Lydia to keep their minds off of the rest of this messed up memory.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/2ND FLOOR CORRIDOR - NIGHT

Just outside, Scott approaches the door. He fits the Janitor's master key into the lock while his other clawed hand comes up.

Before the enraged wolf could turn the key he's suddenly thrown down the hall, sliding down the floor after landing and effectively being forced away from the group of teens, and unfortunately breaking the key in the doors lock in the process.

The room jumped, all very on edge, thinking that the alpha had finally decided to stop playing around.

He growls before looking up and seeing a shifted Y/n growling and shaking her head in a silent way to tell him to stay down.

Some of the room, relaxed a bit after seeing it was only Y/n.

But the Mccall boy is not in his right mind, and so he hops up for a fight. Swiping his claws at his sister's chest, her narrowly avoiding the attack before gripping his arm as tightly as she could.

Scott used her grip against her as he flipped Y/n onto the ground and threw a hard punch aimed to her face. The girl moving just in time for the hit to make contact with the schools floor, crumbling at the impact sent by the other Mccall.

Wide eyes were glued to the screen as they watched the two siblings battle it out.

The mystic falls group had never seen the two argue for real in the whole time this has been happening, and the pack has only seen it a hand full of times, the two preferred to keep their differences behind closed doors and so it was very out of character to watch the two twins fight like it was their last.

Y/n quickly swiped her brothers legs out from underneath him , pinning the boy to the ground once he was down to keep him in place.

"Scott!, you need to calm down!" Y/n grunted out as the said boy squirmed in her hold, doing everything he can to get out of her tight grip.

"Scott!"

It wasn't working though, he seemed to be getting more frustrated the longer he couldn't get out of the Mccall girls grip.

"Think of Ellie!" Y/n snapped as she pushed him back onto the floor.

"An anchor..." Derek trailed off in realization, sure they had seen the twins come to this conclusion before but he had never knew what they did to find out.

He never knew about stiles helping them and how they both found their anchors, he reluctantly admitted that his way wasn't the only way when he had his own betas. It was just so.....weird -to say the least- to watch all of this and understand exactly where the two were coming from over the years. Finally understanding their logic after so so fucking long.

The name made him falter slight, shutting his eyes tightly and shaking his head as if to rid himself of bad thoughts.

His breath is ragged, almost strangled by low growls rising from the back of his throat.

Chest heaving with each gasp, eyes squeezing shut as if trying to hold the monster at bay.

"That's it Scotty, think of Ellie..."

The adults, though still very shaken up, couldn't help but smile at the bond the two shared. Yes, Scott did try to maim Y/n but that didn't stop the girl from trying to get through to her brother.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/CHEMISTRY CLASSROOM - NIGHT

A sound of something breaking by the door was heard making everyone look at the door, all tense.

A silhouette was seen rushing past the door before grunts and hits were heard.

"Scott?" Ellie said worriedly, She hurries for the door.

"How the fuck...?" Penelope trailed off with a surprised tone in her voice.

Kaleb had a similar expression as the park girl as he finished her sentence. "Did she know...?"

Grabbing the knob, she twists but is unable to open it. She looks out, seeing only the shadow of two people fighting and nothing else in the empty hall

"Scott? Y/n? Guys?! What are you doing?" Ellie rambles off as Allison moved to the door at the sound of her girlfriends name.

The shadows seemed to stop moving finally before one dragged the other off.

"What's happening?" Lydia asked shakily as her best friends stayed staring out of the window.

"Scott!" Ellie called out.

"Y/n!" Allison followed suit, both worried out of their minds as they replayed the fight between shadows from the hall.

Ellie pounds on the door, yanking at the knob, shouting his name as Allison breathed shakily, moving to stiles side and grabbing a bit of his jackets sleeve for comfort until finally Lydia's voice cries out over hers.

Y/n looked away from the screen, uncomfortable at the sounds of the Cavell and Argents desperate pleas for them.

Scott sensing this, changed their position a bit to have Y/n's head in his shoulder instead, wrapping his arms around his sisters and resting his head against her. Allison smiled at the two and kept her hand clutched within the Mccall girls.

"Stop, stop! Do you hear that? Listen."

Sirens. All five of them rush the windows to look out on-- the school parking lot- where Deputy Sheriff cars race in, red and blue lights whirling into the darkness.

Everyone finally deflated in relief as they sighed out and sagged down in their chairs.

Finally help had arrived and the teens could leave the school, safe and in one piece.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/2ND FLOOR CORRIDOR - NIGHT

As the sirens grow louder and louder, Scott slumps down to the floor leaning against his sister as he laid his head against her shoulder, shaking, forehead beaded with sweat...

But both of them normal once again.

Hayley looked at the two on screen with a proud and approving smile, the twins were strong and they kept showing that the longer these memories went on, she just hopes they could keep that light inside them alive.

Klaus looked at the screen, impressed at the control the two newbie werewolves were showing. Sure, he was very curious about their wolves and the differences between the species but he can admit when someone showed promise, and these two did.

Hope smiled as she saw Y/n comforting Scott after helping him gain control. The two could've very well been killed at any moment by the beastly wolf and instead focused on getting their friends to safety rather then themselves.

EXT. HIGH SCHOOL/PARKING LOT - NIGHT

Amid a flurry of police activity in the school parking lot, Sheriff Stilinski talks with Scott, Y/n, and Stiles.

"You're sure it was Derek Hale?" The older man asked the Mccall boy gently as his eyes bounced from one of his kids to the next.

The said Hale sent the three another harsh glare and a flip of a certain finger before huffing in annoyance at all the problems that cause for him.

The three smile sheepishly, though is was Scott who looked the most apologetic seeing as he was the one to throw the Hale under the bus he never was on.

Scott nods. Stilinski turns to Stiles and Y/n for confirmation.

"I saw him too." Stiles nodded as Y/n stayed quiet, eyes a bit far as she couldn't help but replay the night over and think.

"What about the janitor?" The Mccall boy asked next as his eyes looked at the sheriff once again.

"We're still looking for him." The man replied as he nodded.

"You looked under the bleachers? Under them?" Scott asked before repeating himself, trying to make sure the man's body was found.

"There was nothing there, Scott. We pulled out the bleachers just like you asked." The Stilinski man sighed out.

"Did the beastly bitch do a fucking cover up? How'd he clean all the blood?" Damon asked completely confused on how that was even possible.

Noah shrugged, he wanted to believe the kids back then but without the evidence and, never seeing it before hand, had nothing to go on. Seeing how it unfolded and knowing what he knew now, he wondered how Peter pulled that off.

"I'm not making this up." The shaggy haired kid said defeatedly, shoulders slumping as he once again leaned his head against his sisters shoulder, Y/n leaning her head against his once he was situated.

"And I believe you. I do."

"No, you don't. You have that look. Like you feel bad for us. Like you want to believe him. But I know you don't." Y/n said bluntly as she saw the defeated expression on both her brothers faces, Scott's more than stiles but it was still enough to make her a bit more grumpy.

Noah flinched a bit as he remembered the conversation he had with stiles when the boy was doing his best to convince him of the supernatural.

"I hear you. And we're going to look over the whole school, I promise."

A voice calls out. "Sheriff! Sheriff, we need you here."

"Stay. All of you." Stilinski told the trio before smiling softly as giving each kid a comforting kiss to their hair lines.

Stiles turns to the twins once his father was out of earshot.

"We survived, dude. We outlasted the
Alpha. That's still good, right? Being alive?" Stiles said trying to be optimistic and cheer his siblings up a bit.

"Just take the win, at this point" Malia said bluntly, knowing that their luck just got worse later on down the line.

Scott shakes his head sighing, moving away from the two to sit down on the school steps.

"We were in the Chemistry room and it walked right by us. You don't think it heard us? You don't think it knew exactly where we were?" Scott said tiredly as he lifted his gaze from the floor to look at stiles and Y/n.

"Then why are we still alive?" Stiles asked hesitantly.

Y/n sighed as she crossed her arms over her chest, already thinking the same thing Scott was. "Because it wants us in its pack. But I think first we have to get rid of our old pack."

The room was now intrigued as to what the twins meant, what had the alpha been trying to do this whole time?

"What? What old pack?" Stiles asked completely confused as his eyes jumped from one McCall to the other.

"You. Allison. Ellie. Jackson and Lydia." Scott sighed out as he ran a hand over his face, his sister looking about the same as he felt.

"The Alpha doesn't want to kill us..." Stiles trailed off as he was slowly understanding where the two were going with this.

"He wants us to do it." Y/n and Scott said together, grimly.

Everyone froze at that piece of information. Not only did these two have to adjust to their new lives of hunters and crazy creature....now they had to worry about if they were gonna lose control and kill their friends for a manic that changed their lives forever.

Allison and Lydia tensed up at this as well, maybe they didn't want all the context they missed out on.

Regardless of that, Allison held the Mccall girl a bit tighter and sat as close as she could to the girl, sending Scott a soft smile as she did so.

Lydia did the same with stiles, knowing that the Stilinski's head had to be a mess with thoughts running wild with every possible scenario at the time. He didn't look much better now that they were here and had to relive it all.

And for once, Stiles doesn't know how to respond.

"That's not the worst part." Scott said after a moment of silence, looking at his sister and sharing a look of understanding.

"How the holy hell is that not the worst part?" Stiles said exasperated.

"Because when he made me shift... I wanted to do it. I wanted to kill you. All of you." Scott said painfully, looking down in shame.

Y/n shut her eyes and sighed heavily once again. "If it wasn't for me still being close enough to hear your heartbeats and ground myself, I would've helped. I could feel myself wanting to give in, feel my head fill with thoughts of...killing you...tearing you all apart..." The Mccall trailed off as she took a shaky breath, a shiver running down her spine as she tried to keep away the memories already trying to reply in her mind.

Elena and Damon frowned at how broken their child felt.

Melissa felt her heart break as she listened to the conversation between her children. She got up from her seat and walked over to her twins, smiling at Allison as she past, moving Scott over down and seat and plopping in the middle of her babies. Bring her daughter into her right side as one of her sons did the same to the left, stiles pouted at being left out before moving away from Lydia and sitting infront of Momma McCall to lay his head in her lap.

As the words sink in on Stiles, Scott glances past him. A look of shock comes to his face. Stiles and Y/n follows Scott past officers and crime scene technicians to an ambulance where someone is being checked out by an EMT.

Deaton looks up. "There you both are."

"Animal dudes okay!" MG smiled at the sight of the man who looked out for his friends.

"...still suspicious of him though" Kaleb added after a moment of silence.

"How.. How did you..." Y/n and Scott both stuttered out, baffled at the sight of the man.

"Get out? Not easily. And from what they've been telling me, I'm alive because of you."
The vet said with a warm smile aimed at the twins, ignoring their looks of disbelief.
"I think I owe you two a raise."

Stilinski approaches, gently pressing the McCall's back. "We'll let you talk to him later. Give the EMT's a chance to check him out."

The twins steps back with Stiles, the trio still looking on Deaton. But soon Scott's attention is grabbed by someone else hurrying between police cars.

"Ellie?"

"Finally! We can cheer for our ships again! Feed us with that good shit!' Lizzie, Josie, and mg cheered together before sitting back and watching the screen intently with wide smiles.

Y/n chuckled a bit in amusement before leaning a bit in front of her mother to whisper to her twin, "they're so gonna cry when they find out"

Scott nodded with a smile, "oh 100%"

She glances back to see him hurrying toward her.

"Are you okay?" The boy rushed out in concern as he sees how shaken up she is from the whole thing.

The girl nods as she wiped away the remaining tears on her face. "My sister's on her way."

"Do you need me to do anything? Want
me to come back with you-" Scott rambled on before the Cavell cut him off.

"No, I don't." The words come quickly.

"No!" MG let out as he looked at the screen with wide eyes.

"Don't you dare!" Lizzie demanded as she had a feeling where this conversation would lead.

"Please stop!" Josie pleaded as she just wanted a little joy in this hellhole of an episode.

"Okay..."

"And I also don't know what happened to you in there. I don't know what you were thinking. Maybe you weren't. But right now... I don't feel like I trust you." Ellie said sadly as she couldn't bring herself to look the boy in the eyes.

"No!" MG repeated with the same expression on his face.

"Don't you fucking dare!" Lizzie also repeated as her eyes never left the screen.

"Don't do this to me!" Josie whined out as she felt close to tears.

"I can explain." Scott rushed out

"I don't care-" Ellie started before Scott quickly cut her off.

"Okay. Don't say anything else. Please. Just don't say anything yet." Scott started.

"Scott-"

"Stop. Please. Don't say anything. Stiles's Dad is taking me and Y/n home. I gotta' make sure my Mom isn't freaking out. And then I'm going to get a new phone first thing in the morning-" Scott continued on desperately trying to keep the girl from doing what he thinks she is.

"Scott-"

"I'll get a new phone and I'll give
you a call-" he continues on rambling, sounding like he was close to tears.

"Don't."

"STOPPPP!!!!" three very passionate teens yelled to one of their favorite ships, feeling their little shipper hearts break.

Y/n and Scott tried to stifle their laughter caused by the threes interest in their love lives.

Scott opens his mouth to speak, but the response won't come. Just a short, agonized breath.

Almost like a gasp of pain in anticipation of the words he knows are coming...

"Don't call. Just don't." Ellie finished in a pained whisper.

And she turns. Walking away from him. Leaving him alone under the flashing red and blue police lights.

"My heart..." Josie let out quietly.

"It's fine, they're fine" MG denied while shaking his head and Lizzie just sat staring at the screen with an unreadable expression.

Stiles having seen everything walks over the Mccall boy and just hugged him silently, Y/n having her own conversation with Allison before the argent walked away tearfully.

The Mccall girl walked to her brother with a numb facial expression as she wordlessly joined in.

Once the trio pulled away the twins sighed in frustration and sadness. "She broke up with me" Y/n informed the two quietly as the three walked to Stilinski's car.

"NOOOOOOO! NOT BOTH OF OUR SHIPS!!!" the three yelled out as they hopped up from their seats.

Scott and Y/n couldn't help but laugh this time before jumping slightly as their mother pinched their ribs.

"So did Ellie"

Stiles looked at the two sadly before wrapping an arm around each other their shoulders and rubbed their arms comfortingly as they all made their way into the back of the car.

The three sat in the back of the cop car, Y/n and Scott on either side of stiles as stilinski drove to the Mccall residence.

Silence was heard throughout the ride and when Stilinski glanced in his rearview mirror to check on the kids, did he see his son comforting the two as the twins laid their heads on stiles shoulders.

The three slowly falling asleep as the moon light beamed down on the road.

-------------------END OF EPISODE-------------------

Everyone was processing everything that had just been shown. Trying to wrap their heads around everything and understand what the hell just happened.

Ambrose stood in the corner, laughing silently as Lizzie, Josie, and Mg were still ranting in their seats with tears in their eyes.

Damon got up from his seat, grabbing everyone's attention. "I don't know about you all, but I need a fucking bourbon after that"

"Yeah, me too" Stefan agreed with a tired face.

"Pour me one" Noah said raising his hand with a raised brow.

"I wouldn't mind" Y/n smirk before dropping it at the hard hit coming from both her mother and love of her life.

"....or not"

"Nice try"

_________________________________________

A/n: Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!
I changed some things up so we can finally start to see Y/n and her actions a bit more independently than just always being with Scott or Stiles.

I'm gonna start the process of writing and editing the next chapter to Memories but I'll probably work on part three to Lucifers spawn in-between that as well.

Don't forget to comment if you want and vote if you feel like it.

Till next time
-Alpha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 670 37
Lizzie's dreams of being a superhero had gotten her into messy situations before, but nothing like this. She sacrificed her life during the final sho...
5.5K 138 6
This is the reaction to my book Perspective, if you haven't checked it out please do. This book is something I've worked pretty hard on, and it's my...
129K 6.4K 46
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...