MHA The Heroine (Bakugo x rea...

By neoncookie06

Instead of Midoriya being the protagonist of MHA I have written it with you as the main character. However yo... More

Chapter 1- Origin
Chapter 2- UA Entrance Exam
Chapter 3- I Did It!
Chapter 4- Hero Studies
Chapter 5- Villains Appear
Chapter 6- Sports Festival! Part 1
Chapter 7- Sports Festival! Part 2
Chapter 8- Sports Festival! Part 3
Chapter 9- The Treacherous Hero Killer
Chapter 10- Revenge on The Treacherous Hero Killer STAIN
Chapter 11- Aftermath
Chapter 12- Secrets Revealed
Chapter 13- Final Exams
Chapter 14- Encounter
Chapter 15- Pool Day!!
Chapter 16- Training Camp: Part 1
Chapter 17- Training Camp: Part 2
Chapter 18- Villains?!
Chapter 19- Villains Running Wild!
Chapter 20- KACCHAN!!!
Chapter 21- Failure
Chapter 22 Rescue Mission
Chapter 23 All For One
Chapter 24 Symbol of Peace
Chapter 25 Your Turn
Chapter 26 My Reason...
Chapter 27 Dorms
Chapter 28 Ultimate Moves!!
Chapter 29 The Exam Part 1
Chapter 30 The Exam Part 2
Chapter 31 Class 1-A
Chapter 32 Rescue Exercise
Chapter 34 One For All
Chapter 35 Deku vs Kacchan
Chapter 36 2nd Semester
Chapter 37 The Big Three
Chapter 38 Successor

Chapter 33 Gang Orca

94 8 1
By neoncookie06

(To (B/N))

"Another attack?" Ojiro asks as he had a hold of an injured bystander.

"Look! By the First Aid Station!" Tokoyami points out causing everyone to look over from the Mountain they were standing on.

"Great..." (B/N) trails off as he narrows his eyes over at the First Aid Station.

"Not good." Ojiro insists.

"Right by all those hurt kids and old people?! That's so mean!" Mina declares causing (B/N) to sigh.

"They most likely did it on purpose to make the test harder." (B/N) addresses, while pulling down his hood over his face.

(To Shoto)

"We still have a lot of bystanders to rescue, but we can't just ignore the Villains." Tsu states with a worried expression, while in the water.

"I know." Shoto declares at he stared at the smoke coming from the mountain area.

(To (Y/N) )

"Damn it!" I curse as Deku and I were standing in front of the First Aid Station to see the Villain's lackeys heading our way. "Our goal is to keep the enemies at bay, while keeping everyone safe." I think as I begin to ready myself.

"Get everyone to safety!" Shindo shouts as he rushes past Deku and I causing my eyes to widen.

"Shindo, wait!" Deku calls out.

"You shouldn't rush in like that!" I shout, but then Shindo glances back at us, while still running towards the enemy.

"Do it! You two get them as far away from the Villains as possible!" Shindo instructs causing me to grit my teeth.

"Right!" Deku nods, but I shake my head. "That idiot!" I think as I begin rushing after Shindo.

"(Y/N)?!" Deku exclaim, but I keep running.

"Focus on the Bystanders Deku!" I demand as Shindo glances back at me.

"Stop there, I'll start hammering away at the henchmen at one second intervals." Shindo addresses causing me to stop, but keep my guard up only to see him place his hands on the ground. Suddenly, the ground in front of him crumbles underneath the Villains.

"Weren't expecting that." Shindo insists as my eyes widen.

"Nice try." Gang Orca remarks as I see him in front of Shindo.

"Shindo!" I call out as my body quickly moves on it's own grabbing Shindo and jumping back away from Gang Orca, who used some kind of wave attack.

(To Joke)

"Who, dang, look at that. He's going all out, I'm surprised that girl got there in time." Miss Joke stressed as her and Aizawa stared down at the arena.

"That girl is All Might's daughter, it's to be expected..." Mr. Aizawa informs causing Joke to turn to him with wide eyes.

(To (Y/N) )

"I look down to see Shindo was knocked unconscious making my eyes widen. "That wave attack he just used must have caused it, damn it!" I think with an anxious expression.

"(Y/N), Shindo!" Deku called out, as I picked up the unconscious Shindo and placed him on the ground.

"Not bad, but not good enough (Y/N) Toshinori." Gang Orca jibed as I glared up at him.

"Are you the only one that's going to hold us back? If so you're completely underestimating me." Gang Orca adds as I see Shindo beginning to tremble. "This is insane, Gang Orca's not holding back at all." I think as Gang Orca began to walk towards me.

"Move (Y/N)!" A familiar voice rings out causing me to jump away only to see Gang Orca turn away and send out another wave towards the Ice attack.

"Shoto/ Todoroki!" Deku and I chorus as we look over to see him with an intense expression.

"Midoriya, are you evacuating? We'll help." Ojiro insists as he rushes over to Deku.

"Todoroki's fast." Mina addresses as her, Tokoyami and (B/N) rush over to Deku.

"Where have you guys been?" Deku asks and Ojiro take the person from Deku.

"We found hurt people over by the river. Everybody else ran to the city first, so we were searching on the outskirts." Ojiro answers as Shoto began to freeze the ground underneath the Villains' lackeys.

"Yaoyorozu and Asui stayed behind to search for survivors, but we couldn't stand by and watch these Villains do this." Ojiro informs as I turn to (B/N), who was looking more exhausted than usual.

"I'd try to get some of your energy back, because Gang Orca isn't pulling any punches." I assert causing (B/N) to sigh.

"I should have gotten more sleep last night, damn it!" (B/N) curses as he pops his neck and we both turn to see Shoto hurling more ice at Gang Orca, who's blocking it with his waves.

"Your power is nothing." Gang Orca chided.

"Guess I know why he's number 10." Shoto addressed as he kept creating ice, but then a strong gust of wind causing Shoto to look up into the air to see Yoarashi above him.

"I'm gonna blow you evildoers away!" Inasa proclaims as he sends a giant gust of wind down at the Villains, breaking the ice that had them confined to the ground. "A bit counter productive..." I think as I let out a sigh to see all the Villain's lackeys be blown away.

"Not this annoying guy." (B/N) whispers as he held his hood to keep it from flying off.

"A second Villain attack. Man, they really pulled out all the stops for us, didn't they?" Inasa questions as he then looks causing both Shoto and him to glare at each other.

"(B/N), you go along with everyone else and help the Bystander." I directed causing him to look over at me.

"What are you going to do?" (B/N) inquires causing me to glance over at him.

"I'm going to make sure that Wind guy and Shoto don't get themselves killed." I respond causing (B/N) to scoff.

"Don't get yourself killed in the process." (B/N) jibes causing me to chuckle.

"Don't forget who your talking to." I counter causing (B/N) to turn and begin rushing after Deku and the others.

"Hey, it's him. The one who turned down UA." Deku made known as he glances back at Yoarashi.

"Good timing. We can keep evacuating while the strong attackers hold them back." Ojiro clarifies as they were running with Bystanders in their arms.

"Yeah!" Mina chirps.

"She's gonna have a hard time keeping those two in check..." (B/N) trail off causing Deku to glance over at him.

(To (Y/N) )

"Of course you're here, too." Inasa remarks as I see a dark cloud forming around him, while Shoto to turn away from him.

"Why don't you go help with the first aid station instead? Your Quirk would be good for that." Shoto articulates as I see a small cloud forming around him as well.

"Shoto, this isn't the time we need good hard hitting attackers to deal with this Villain!" I proclaim causing Shoto to look over at me as I was fighting the Villain Lackeys.

"We'll take care of him ourselves." Shoto insists causing me to shake my head as I see Inasa readying an attack along with Shoto. "This isn't good the wind is gonna cancel out Shoto's Quirk no matter if it Fire or Ice." I think as I ready myself along with Gang Orca. Suddenly Inasa lets out a gust of as Shoto let out a blast of fire causing it to be canceled out as I thought it would be.

"I figured as much..." I trail off as I see the wind and fire going everywhere, but hitting Gang Orca.

"Why'd you use your flames? The heat makes the air rise up!" Inasa bellows.

"Because he didn't fall to my ice earlier. You ruined my shot on purpose, didn't you?! Using your wind to blow away my fire!" Shoto shouts as he glares back at Inasa with his cloud growing bigger.

"You blocked me so you'd get all the glory!" Inasa proclaims.

"What? Why would I do something like that?!" Shoto exclaims.

"Why wouldn't you? Hatreds in your blood. You are Endeavor's son!" Inasa challenges as his cloud began to turn a dark red. "This is so stupid!" I think as I rush towards Gang Orca, who was blocking and kick punch him straight in the back causing him to go sliding across the ground a ways catching the boys attention.

"Both of you need to get over that petty grudge you have for each other and work together instead of being morons and attacking at random use some damn communication!" I scream, but then something fly's past me and hit's Shoto.

"Like my cement gun? Good luck trying to move around once that hardens." Lackey 1 chuckles causing me to glare over at him.

"This is outrageous. I can't believe you're arguing." Gang Orca reprimands as the Lackeys began to shoot their guns at me and Shoto, who creates a giant pillar of ice to block the attacks as I block out the air, I accumulated and was now in the sky just like Yoarashi. "These Lackeys are such a pain in the ass!" I think as I hold out my hand and begin to fill my finger with One For All. Suddenly, Inasa began to fly around causing my Float or Commanding Breathe as I renamed it to start becoming unstable.

"This has everything to do... With your cold-blooded Father. To me, Heros should be full of passion. They bring hope and inspiration to people with the fire burning in their hearts. They care!" Inasa fumed as I felt a slight ache in my chest. "I know to an extent what this guys talking about, but..." I think as I try to keep control of my Quirk.

"It was a shock to meet your Father because the only thing I could see in his eyes was an insatiable anger aimed at the entire world and then, at the entrance exam, I saw you, and I knew who you were immediately. Because when I said hello... Your eyes were the same as his." Inasa explains as I look down at Shoto, ho had an angry expression on his face. "This is not the time for this!" I think as I began to send off small smashes of One For All at the Lackeys below me, who were still firing their guns at Shoto's ice.

"You think we're the same? Don't be ridiculous. You're a fool. I'm nothing like him." Shoto insists as I look over at him.

"Both of you give it a rest already and focus on the fight!" I call out as I take down another one of the Lackeys, but then Shoto's cloud starts to turn red as well. "We're not gonna be able to get anywhere like this!" I think as I saw Shoto trying to fight the fire that was dwindling in his hand causing Gang Orca to scoff.

"A Villain in front of you and the both of you have done nothing." Gang Orca nags, but then Inasa's wind becomes harsh and I'm almost thrown out of the sky.

"You and your Father are the only Heroes I can't accept. You don't deserve the title. Understand?! Now move!" Inasa screeches as he sends a gaint gust of wind down at the enemy as Shoto sends out a giant flame blast causing the same result as last time.

"Again? Are you kidding me?!" Inasa exclaims, but then I look over to see the flames over to the now awakened Shindo.

"No! He'll be incinerated!" Shoto shouts causing my eyes to widen. "Shit, I forgot all about him!" I think as I let out a gaint breathe causing me to shoot through the air towards Shindo.

"I've got you!" I shout as I grab onto Shindo before he could be engulfed in the fire and shoot back up into the sky.

"Damn it! Are you both trying to kill someone recklessly throwing your Quirks around like that! You're acting no better than Villains right now!" I chastised as I realized I used up all my breathe and fell down into the ground.

"A-are you alright?" Shindo asks as he looks over to see I was out of breathe, while sitting up.

"Y-yeah... I'll be f-fine." I stutter, but he obviously didn't believe me. "I have to get back up, if I don't who knows what other stupid things those guys could do." I think as I began to stand back up.

"Are you seriously gonna continue to fight?!" Shindo exclaims causing me to look over at him with a determined expression.

Yeah, I can't sit around and do nothing when my classmate isn't thinking straight and acting like a moron." I respond and I turn away to see Gang Orca reaching out towards Shoto causing me to plant my foot and jump off of it.

"Get away from my Classmate!" I shout as I punch Gang Orca in the stomach causing him to be hurled away as I land in front of Shoto, who's cloud completely disappeared.

"Have you snapped out of it?" I ask causing Shoto to nod, but then Gang Orca turns towards Yoarashi, who was in the sky.

"Fine, then I'll get rid of the Wind first!" Gang Orca shouts as he sends a wave towards Inasa, who starts screaming. "Damn it, he's probably gonna end up just like Shindo was." I think as I clench my fist, while the Lackeys that remained began to cheer.

No good, I can't control it." Inasa says as he began to fall to the ground causing Gang Orca to rush towards us.

"Move, (Y/N)!" Shoto demands as he pushes me out of the way causing Gang Orca to grab him.

"You reap what you sow." Gang Orca condemned Shoto while hitting him with his wave.

"Shoto!" I call out as I Shoto unable to move and then see Yoarashi land on the ground. "This is bad, I'm the only one left that can fight." I think as Gang Orca turns to me.

"Now, what will you do Little Hero?" Gang Orca asks as I felt my body slightly tremble. "I'm reaching my limit, aren't I?" I wonder as some of his Lackeys began to surround me, while others ran passed me.

"They're getting away, I have to think..." I trail off as I look down at my fist.

"Shit!" Shoto curses as he was still Gang Orca's hands.

"Not like this." Inasa whispers, while laying on the ground.

"Seriously!" Inasa and Shoto chorus.

"Now then, while my Henchmen deal with you. I'll take down the Wind-user and continue with the attack." Gang Orca turns and let's go of Shoto.

"Shoto, Inasa, both of you don't want to lose to this Villain, right?!" I exclaims causing them both to look over at me, while Gang Orca narrows his eyes at me. Suddenly, both Shoto and Inasa glance over at each other for a moment as if both agreeing.

"No way in hell!" Shoto and Yoarashi chorus making me nod.

"Then send out as much of your Quirks as you can!" I shout, while holding out my hands.

(To (B/N) )

"The Lackeys are coming!" (B/N) points out causing everyone to look back.

"Oh, no. They're gonna catch us! Faster guys!" Mina proclaims causing Deku, who had grabbed Shindo turns towards the Lackeys. However, Shindo dropped onto the ground.

"I'll take care of this." Shindo insists as he placed his hands onto the ground causing it to break apart from underneath the Lackeys.

"Whoa, Shindo! I thought you couldn't move because of his blast." Deku asserts as Shindo was covered in sweat.

"Well, my extremities are still pretty numb, but I'll bounce back. Soundwave aren't that bad. Not much different from my vibrations. So I've built up a pretty good tolerance to them. Might be the first time I've been thankful for that recoil. Anyway. I was trying to get a surprise attack in on that whale! And then those two first-years ruined it!" Shindo accused causing Deku to put on a anxious expression.

"I've tripped the henchmen. Now you make sure they're out of the game. We'll split up and get the remaining injured to the shelter." Shindo instructs causing Deku to activate his Quirk.

"Right." Deku nods as he rushes off towards the henchmen.

(To (Y/N) )

Shoto lets out a gaint flame that consumed the right side on his body and then Inasa, who has an intense expression send up a big gust of wind that was swirling like a tornado.

"I won't let you're efforts go in vain!" I shout as I jump over to the middle of Inasa and Shoto and my eyes start to turn red. "Please let this work!" I think as I felt their power begin to flow through me, while the wind and Fire begin to dissipate.

"What's happening?" Inasa asks as both him and Shoto look over to me as the aura around me grew intense. "This is a lot of power, but it should do the trick!" I think as I focus all the power into my fist.

"Is this your plan little Hero?!" Gang Orca exclaims causing me to glare over at him.

"You showed now mercy to the people you've battled so far! How about I give you a taste of you're own medicine?!" I exclaim as I ready my fist causing Gang Orca's eyes to widen.

"I won't let you!" Gang Orca shouts as he goes to let out a sound wave, but at the same time I bring my fist forward towards Gang Orca causing all the power I took to be released along with my own power causing my eyes to change back to their original color.

"UNITED STATES SMASH!" I shout as my punch caused a giant tornado mixed with fire to rush towards Gang Orca forcing him back into the wall of the Arena, knocking Gang Orca unconscious.

"Shit." I whisper as I look down to see my arm was broken. "At least I took down Gang Orca." I think as a slight pressure could be felt from my arm.

"(Y/N)?!" Shoto calls out with a worried expression causing me to look over at him.

"I-I'll be fine." I stutter, but he obviously didn't believe me.

"Hey, behind us!" Lackey 2 calls out causing all the other Lackeys to turn around.

"Oh no, Boss is unconscious!" Lackey 3 proclaims.

"What should we do?!" Lackey 4 calls out.

"We'll take down that girl and then head off to deal with the others!" Lackey 2 proclaims causing the Lackeys going to rush towards me. "Damn it, I won't let that happen!" I think as they go to use there guns on me.

"Hey, look out!" Lackey 5 calls out as Shoto creates a giant thing of ice to block their path.

"Thank you, Shoto." I thank, but then begin to hear a number of the Lackeys groan as I look over to see Deku was fighting them.

"Keep shooting!" Lackey 3 calls out, but then Ojiro appears and begins to take down the Lackeys as well.

"Nice moves." Deku compliments as I stare over at them.

"The injured have all been evacuated, and reinforcements should be here any minute now." Ojiro informs, but then I hear someone come up behind me and I turn to see (B/N).

"You jacked up your arm by pushing yourself again, right?" (B/N) asks causing me to put on a nervous chuckle.

"Was it that obvious?" I question causing (B/N) to scoff.

"Recovery Girl is gonna have a fit." (B/N) responds as he blows fire onto his hand and punches one of the Lackeys that were headed our way.

(To Mera)

"Looks like almost all of HUC had been rescued. They only have three people to get to safety before they're done. Then this test will be over for the year. They just have to do their best since that girl already defeated Gang Orca they only have to deal with the Lackeys now. I'll be able to sleep soon." Mera addresses with a tired expression.

(To (Y/N) )

"I got you!" Lackey 4 calls out as he was heading straight towards me causing my eyes to widen. "I may have a broken arm, but that doesn't make me helpless!" I think as I got to hit him with my unbroken arm, when Dark Shadow rushes over and grabs the Lackey.

"We're here to help." Tokoyami inform as Dark Shadow throws away the Lackey.

"Hey, guys! You miss me?!" Mina exclaims as she took out other Lackeys that were heading towards me.

"Tokoyami, Mina!" I call out as they turn to me and see my arm.

"My goodness, did you break you're arm?!" Mina exclaims with a worried expression causing me to scratch the back of my head with a nervous expression.

"Yeah, but I'll be fine." I assure causing Tokoyami to shake his head.

"You shouldn't be here, but there's nothing we can do, but protect you it seems." Tokoyami addresses causing me to shake my head.

"I can definitely take care of myself." I assert causing (B/N) to scoff.

"As if, I just had to save you earlier." (B/N) jibes causing me to glare over at him.

"Mow them down! Don't let up!" Lackey 7 instructs when something began to sweep them off their feet.

"Ribbit!" A familiar voice rings out when I look over to see Tsu appear out of nowhere.

"Asui- er, Tsu! When did you sneak over here?!" Deku exclaims causing her to look up at him.

"I've been training my frog skills and I've finally reached a new level of control. Camouflage. That's my new Special Move." Tsu informs.

"Wow, Asui. Are you done with the search and rescue already?" Ojiro inquires causing her to turn to him.

"For the most part. Ribbit! Look out!" Tsu shouts as a bunch of Lackeys rush up behind Ojiro, but their all taken out by hair.

"Shiketsu High!" Ojiro chirps as Mora was standing there.

"I sent Inasa here to help, but he has disgraced our school's name. There should be no enemies left!" Mora proclaims as he begins to take out enemies with his hair.

"So strong!" Ojiro gasps.

"We're not done yet." Tokoyami insists as he rushed passed them.

"Ribbit." Tsu sounds out. Suddenly I hear a groan causing me to look over to see Gang Orca begin getting up.

"I wasn't expecting that..." Gang Orca sounds out causing my eyes to widen as he was standing up.

"No way, he got back up?" I ask as I stared at Gang Orca, who turns to me.

"Can you left off another punch like that, Little Hero?" Gang Orca asks as he begins to walk over to me. "He knows I can't, that's why he's taunting me." I think as I go to ready myself.

"No! Get away from her!" Deku shouts as he goes to kick Gang Orca but he blocks it.

"Midoriya!" Gang Orca calls out.

"Get out of the way, Deku!" I demand as I ready my other fist and go to punch Gang Orca, but then the buzzer goes off and I stop in my tracks.

"Um, yeah, so, at this time, all of the HUC members who were deployed have been rescued from the disaster zone." Mera announces.

(To Katsuki)

"Huh? Really?" Denki asks.

"We were the last ones?" Kirishima questions as they look over at each other, while Katsuki was stomping up to the Evacuation center.

"It may seem anticlimactic, but with this, The Provisional Licensing Exam has officially been completed." Mera announces.

(To (Y/N) )

"It's over?" Deku asks causing me to slide down to the ground. "Thank goodness..." I think letting out a sigh.

"After we tally the scores, we'll announce the results here in the arena. Anyone injured should go to the infirmary. The rest of you are free to change your clothes and wait wherever you like." Meera announces.

"Sorry, Boss." Lackey 1 apologizes.

"I guess we didn't do our job all that well, huh? And you're restraining gear must've made it pretty hard to move." Lackey 2 points out.

"No, the gear wasn't the problem. Toshinori's attack caught me by surprised and Midoriya's surprise counter once I had been weakened... We might have had a hard time if the test went on. Even lost." Gang Orca scoffs as he holds out his hand to me.

"Good job, kid." Gang Orca compliments causing my eyes to widen as I grab into his hand.

"Thank you." I thank as he helps me up.

"You should go get that arm checked out in the Infirmary." Gang Orca insists and I nod.

"Yes Sir." I state as I turn away from him and head towards the Infirmary.

(Time Skip)

We were all gathered in front of a large screen in the middle of the Arena to await our results. "Man this cast sucks, but what's gonna suck even more is having to explain what happened to Recovery Girl." I think with a bit of a worried expression as I stared down at the cast they put on my broken arm.

"(Y/N), what happened?!" Denki exclaims with a scared expression.

"Oh, I kinda broke my arm, while fighting Gang Orca." I inform with a slight chuckle.

"You are the manliest girl I've ever met, (Y/N)." Kirishima insists as I scratch my head.

"You think so?" I asks, but then look over to see Katsuki was starring at me with a look I'd never seen before. "What's that look for?" I wonder, but before I could ask him Mera's voice began to echoe through the Arena.

"Okay. Everyone. Thanks for your hard work in todays exam. Now, before I announce the results. I should probably explain the way we evaluated you. Between HUC, and those of us at the Heroes Public Safety Commission, we had a two-folded demerit system that we used to determine your total scores. In other words, we were evaluating you based on how few mistakes you made in a crisis situation. Anyway, the names of those who passed are listed here in Alphabetical order. Keep my words in mind as you search the screen for your name." Mera announces causing everyone to begin scanning the screen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 10 28
A Bakugo Katsuki x Reader fanfiction. The plot follows the MHA/BNHA timeline. If you haven't watched the anime yet, then you WILL be spoiled through...
8.8K 106 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
840K 23.5K 90
You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an undercover in a prestigious hero school na...
24K 768 48
Anika Midoriya has always had a strained slightly resentful relationship with Katsuki Bakugou. It isn't until they slowly regain friendship as they b...