Mattheo Riddle Imagines

By willsSkye

Cute stories about Mattheo Riddle. Includes: Friends to lovers, enemies to lovers, one bed, fake dating, bro... More

Detention
What Are We
I Always Knew
No Longer A Secret
Healing
Drink From My Cup
The Truth
Kill For Me
This Was Not Part Of The Plan
Evil Plans
Do Not Tell Me Not To Protect You
Fake Dating
Die For You
My Tutor
Sexual Tension
Your Beautiful

My Tutor Part 2

2.5K 43 24
By willsSkye

A/N:
If you haven't already please read part one of this story first!

It's been two months since Mattheo became my sort of friend. It's strange to be friends with your previously sworn enemy but somehow it's working just fine.

Theo🤍
Want to hang out

Y/N:
Sure. Your room?

Theo🤍:
Yeah. 10 minutes

  It's become normal for us to text. It was strange at first but now I'm used to it. It's also become routine for us to hang out outside of our scheduled study times.

I still share a dorm with Pansy but to say it's uncomfortable would be an understatement. I want a switch but Dumbledore is strictly against taking such measures over boy drama.

I quickly put on some makeup before heading to his room. Not that I care what he thinks. It's not like I'm getting dressed up for him. I don't like him like that.

I knock twice and his door open and I'm greeted by a smiling face.

" Hey" I grin sitting beside him in his bed. " Oh my gosh I have to tell you everything that's happened to me this week!" I huff.

" Can't wait to hear it as usual" he says urging me to continue.

" Guess what Pansy had the audacity to say to me on Monday?" I don't wait for his response before barrelling on

" She said her and Malfoy are going to the Yule ball together, and get this" I pause for dramatic effect. " she told me that it would probably be best I don't go if I'm going to cause a scene! I mean who does she think she is telling not to go" I fold my arms irritated by the memory

" I think you should go just to piss her off"he smiles. That's what I love about Mattheo, we're always on the same page.

" Oh your so right" I grin. " you know what would really piss her off?" I think about the idea for a bit letting the idea sit with me before I say it out loud.

" This is going to sound crazy but I think we should go together" I squeeze my eyes shut waiting for him to make fun of me and say no. I prepare myself for a joke and a rejection. I continue talking before he can possibly hurt my feelings.

" Beacuse you know Pansy has always had a crush on you. She said so when we first met and I was telling her about you" he raises an eye brow at me sceptically.

" Yes yes I talked about you I was thinking about you whatever get over yourself. Anyway. It would make her mad to see me with you. It's not an actual date or anything" I clarify.

" It's not?" He asks. I can't tell if he's disappointed or happy with that information.

" N-no?" I don't mean to sound hesitant but I do.

" Hmmm fine I'm in" he says. Well that took a lot less convincing than I thought.

" But you owe me big time" he says shoving me gently.

" Ugh fine I guess I can expect that. Also we're buying matching outfits. Just to rub it in her face of course" I add. If we're going to do this we better do it right.

" Yes ma'am" he says. Woah.

" Okay...we can go to Hogsmeade and pick something out this weekend?" I ask. He nods his head and gives me a small smile as I exit his room. Normally I would talk with him for hours but I was worried if I stayed in there one more moment I may do something I would regret. Like kiss him. I'm always worried about that these days.

The days pass by and eventually it's the weekend. And just like we discussed Mattheo knocks on my dorm room door at exactly 10 am. We make our way to the train where we get our own compartment.

"I can't believe I agreed to this" he sighs.

"Me neither. I thought I was going to have to bribe you" I laugh.

"What would you have bribed me with?" He smirks raising an eyebrow.

"Well because you said yes I guess we'll never know" I look out the window to escape his piercing gaze.

"Guess I should have said no then" he says before also glancing out the window. Is he flirting with me right now? Thats not possible right?

"So" I say breaking the silence "are you going back home over the holiday break?"

"Depends if I'm needed" he responds vaguely. Considering his family I know better then to ask for details.

"What about you" he says turning his full focus on me.

"I guess I'm going home but I would honestly rather stay here" I give him a half smile.

"And may I ask why that is?" He questions politely.

"I'm an only child and my parents fight a lot. It's pretty lonely" i say and my smile falters as I realize how embarrassingly alone I must sound.

"It's okay though" I add quickly but it's to late he looks mildly concerned.

"Your lonely?" He repeats. I can't tell if he's saying the words for himself or asking for clarification. The compartment goes quiet as he thinks about it.

"I didn't know you were an only child" he says finally.

"I wasn't always. I had an older sister. She would have graduated this year" I smile fondly at the memory of her. I see his eyes narrow and I know it's taking everything in his power not to ask what happened.

"She was a member. A death eater. She went against your father's orders. She fell in love with a Gryffindor and turned her back on the dark side"I say.

I'm past the point of crying about. I miss
her every  day of course but I have accepted it.

"I'm really sorry" he looks genuinely sorry for me.

"Don't be. I'm okay" I smile a real smile at him. "Remember when you were my tutor?" I laugh lightening the mood

"That was only a few months ago so yes" he laughs a little to.

His knee brushes mine under the table and our eyes lock. I swear my heart skips a few beats as we both freeze in time.

"So" he clears his throat. "What's your plan for making Parkinson lose her shit"

"Don't forget Malfoy" I grimace.

"Right. What your plan for making both of them pay?" He smirks.

"Well Draco will be pissed if I'm anywhere around you considering you guys are cousins. And Parkinson will be jealous" I grin at the mere thought of their shocked faces.

"So you want me to pretend to be your boyfriend for the night?" He asks.

"Yeah you think you can handle that?" I tease. Suddenly he reaches across the table and takes my hand in his rubbing his thumb gently, tracing small patterns on my hand. Shit.

"I think I can handle that" he says so low it's barely a whisper. I can't even tell if this is something he actually wants to be doing or if he's just trying to prove a point.

Without even thinking I find my self leaning in, and for some reason he is to. I can't even process what is happening, all I know is that I can almost feel his breath on my lips and he isn't pulling away.

Just milliseconds before our lips touch the train comes to a quick halt surprising us and jerking is back into our seats. My cheeks are red and I can't hide how flustered I am. He only smirks and says,

"See. I'll be a great fake boyfriend" he winks as he holds the door open for me.

Time Skip To The Night Of The Yule Ball...

Im putting in my earrings when there's a knock on my door. I already know it's Mattheo as I go to open it.

Wow. He looks really good.

His eyes fall on me and scan me up and down in a way that makes me blush.

"You look really beautiful" he smiles. I can't tell if this is for the whole boyfriend act thing or if he means it so I don't respond. I silently follow him into the hallway. He takes my hand in his and we walk together.

"Thankyou again for agreeing to this" I whisper as we enter the ballroom. "I know you don't like parties and I know going with me wouldn't be your first choice but.." I trail off.

" You would have been my first choice" he doesn't even look at me as he says it so nonchalantly. I try my best not get weak at his words. Enemies to friends. We're supposed to be friends I remind myself.

We enter and see hundreds of students all dressed up twirling around the floor like something out of a movie.

My eyes fall on Draco and Pansy talking in the corner and I can't hide the hurt look on my face. I'm over it but sometimes it still cuts just a little deeper.

I feel Matteo's hand fall to my lower back.

"Don't worry about them" he whispers before pulling me in the opposite direction.

"Hey guys!" I look up see and see Blaise walking toward us. His eyes fall to Riddles hand placement and his eyebrows lift.

"The two of you?..." he trails off.

"Blaise do you know where the drinks are?" Matthew asks changing the subject quickly.

"To the right. Also you look stunning" Blaise smiles turning to me.

"Thank you Blaise" I smile and pretend I don't feel Matthew tense beside me.

"Let's dance" he says placing his hands on my hips from behind and guiding me onto the floor.

"You don't have to" I said softly.

"I want to though" he says placing his hands on my waist and motioning for me to hold on to him.

We begin to dance and im quick to realize how little I've thought this through.

When I first heard I was going to have him as a tutor I wanted to cry tears of hatred, but now here I am pressed against him on the middle of a dance floor finding it impossibly hard not to want him.

I don't want to want him. He's usually an asshole and I'm sure he has no interest in me. Yet I find myself trying to get closer to him. He must notice cause a small smile spreads on his face as he pulls me a little closer.

It's like nobody else is in the room and my chest feels tight and heavy as we find ourselves in the same position as earlier, so close together anything could happen.

" Zambini was right you know. You are stunning" he smiles brushing a piece of hair away from my eyes.

"Well I did put in a little more effort tonight" I laugh.

"I meant always. You always look stunning" the look on his face is serious. I don't know what to say so I don't say anything at all.

He's giving me those eyes, those stupid beautiful mesmerizing brown eyes. And suddenly I need air.

The song ends and I mumble something about needing water before exiting the hall quickly.

The school hallways are the quietest they've ever been.

I slump against a wall and stare out the large window at the stars.

A few minutes go by before I hear footsteps which are undoubtedly Mattheos.

"Sorry" I tell him without even looking up.

"You don't have to be sorry" he says quietly.

"Yes I do." I look at him and he shakes his head.

"Do you want me to leave. I didn't know whether to follow you or not" he tilts his head. I think for a moment.

"Stay" I tell him.

"Why do you keep pushing me away?" He asks suddenly making me freeze.

"What do you mean?" He has my full attention now. Have I been that obvious?

"You know what I mean. Like that day in my room when you first suggest the idea of the ball. You left like you couldn't stand ti be around me. And then on the train. And now tonight you run away from me" he sighs.

"You're making it sound like I hate you. I don't." I clarify.

"I know you don't so why won't you just let it happen?" He questions taking a step closer to me. I shift away instinctively.

"See that right there" he says referring to my distancing myself.

"Because I'm not supposed to like you or be your friend." I snap. "I'm supposed to hate you and your supposed to be mean to me"

"But I would rather be nice to you" he says softly. "I don't want you to hate me"

"But don't you understand that's not what you're supposed to want!" I don't know why I'm so determined right now.

"Bloody hell just let me" he says stepping closer to me again and it doesn't take a genius to know what he's talking about.

"Just let me" he repeats backing me up so I have no where to go.

"Let me" he whispers again our face close together for the third time this week.

"Let yourself" he breaths against my lips. How am I supposed to say no to that.

Finally it happens. His lips meet mine in a kiss I never thought would happen. His hands fall into my waist as he pulls me close to him, kissing me in a way that lets me know I'm safe and wanted.

We only pull away when we're completely out of breath.

"See?" He smirks fixing my messy hair. "Was that so bad?"

I shake my head no vigorously and laugh.

"Okay so friends?" I say jokingly.

"No" he says grabbing my face somewhat forcefully. "Another guy looks at you and he's dead" he says his eyes darkening.

"Okay not friends" I say revoking my statement.

I'm going to have to get a new tutor cause there's no way I'll be able to focus on anything he teaches me anymore. Worth it though. Completely and utterly worth it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 1.9K 35
You can't feel the burning until it's taken over... (Mattheo Riddle x Fem! Y/n) sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴊᴜʟʏ 𝟸𝟸 ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ? Reads: 1k - 7 Dec 2022 10k - 21 April 2023 ...
250K 3.2K 16
-"I know the truth. You love me?" -"yes" -"I love you too" Best rank #riddles 14 ❤️ #mattheoriddle 10♥️ #mattheo 20...
74.8K 1.1K 22
𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒐 𝑹𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆 "No falling in love." "No falling in love..."
220K 3.5K 48
"𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒐?" "𝒀𝒆𝒔, 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍?" ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ A friendgroup full of witches and wizards growing old together...