š…šˆš‘š„ & šƒš„š’šˆš‘š„ |šŠš•

By KamTheGreatt

š™„š™‰ š™’š™ƒš™„š˜¾š™ƒ - š™ƒš™€ š™’š˜¼š™Ž š™š™ƒš™€ š™Šš™‰š™‡š™” š™š™ƒš™„š™‰š™‚ š™Žš™ƒš™€ š™š™š™š™‡š™” š˜æš™€š™Žš™„š™š™€š˜æ. Ā© 2023 | š™†š™–š™¢š™ļæ½... More

š˜¾š˜¼š™Žš™š™„š™‰š™‚...
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Šš™‰š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™Š
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™ƒš™š™€š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™Šš™š™
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™„š™‘š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Žš™„š™“
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Žš™€š™‘š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™€š™„š™‚š™ƒš™
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™‰š™„š™‰š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™€š™‡š™€š™‘š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‡š™‘š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™ƒš™„š™š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™Šš™š™š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Žš™„š™“š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Žš™€š™‘š™€š™‰š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™€š™„š™‚š™ƒš™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™‰š™„š™‰š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™”
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™Šš™‰š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™š™’š™Š
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™š™ƒš™š™€š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™š™Šš™š™
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™š™„š™‘š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™Žš™„š™“
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™Žš™€š™‘š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™€š™„š™‚š™ƒš™
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™‰š™„š™‰š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™ƒš™„š™š™š™”
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™ƒš™š™„š™š™” š™Šš™‰š™€

š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™„š™š™š™€š™€š™‰

1.2K 50 4
By KamTheGreatt

➪➪➪

"𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 at my fucking eye, do i look okay to you??" sky shouted at the boys. she was standing in the mirror not knowing what to do.

the girl had scratched her eyeball. it was a deep cut right though her pupil. her eye was completely red filled with blood.

she couldn't even see clearly. "they on live." saniya walked into the bathroom with sky. she showed her the phone as she found one of the girls instagrams.

"and she thought she was safe i whooped dat hoe friend." one of the girls laughed. "who the fuck are they." sky held a cold towel over her eye.

"deja is marc's sister." saniya pointed. "umm that one isis." she pointed to the girl heavyn fought. "and ion know the rest." she told.

"did i get my ass beat? let me see the video." heavyn tried to grab doodie phone. "nah you did yo big one ... or whatever they be saying." booka added.

"had dat bitch saying 'i'm done i'm done'." deja mocked sky making her friends laugh. "and to dat nigga who put his hands on me i got sum for you to." isis flashed a gun in the camera.

sky went to instagram and decided to go live herself. she didn't say anything at first she sat there reading the comments.

the comments consisted of people saying she "got her ass beat" and "let a girl smaller than her beat her up" and more.

"aye doe" sky laughed. "ian gotta say to much to you hoes i'll just show the video." sky shrugged.

"doodie!" saniya shouted. "yoo." he entered the room. he spotted the camera and walked over to stand in-front of it. "y'all sis ass just beat dat hoe. ian lying whooped her ass like her mama should've." doodie joked.

"bye bro." sky laughed. "show the video." she told. doodie pulled the video up and turned his phone towards the live.

the comments immediately switched. "now for real tho. ion even know you hoes." sky told.

"had dat bitch flopping around like a fish outta water." doodie joked making the girls laugh.

"did allat talking and just got yo ass beat over a nigga who ain't never coming back." saniya said.

"like seriously y'all came to my house for what?? to get yo ass dealt wit on my granny." sky spoke.

"on god. talking bout somebody was talm about yo brother." saniya told.

"fuck yo brother tho. not only is he a deceased ass nigga he's a fucking snitch. you got bigger shit to worry about than me speaking on yo brother." sky ranted.

"and just cause the hoe scratched the fuck outta my eye don't mean she won because under all dem filters she using on dat live some real shit." sky added.

"one last message." sky paused the read the comments. "to the bitches that jumped in... my girl handled the fuck outta you but imma get you touched personally." she warned before ending the live.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Liked by 𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙤600𝙧𝙣4𝙡 , 𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙠𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 523 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨
@𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐘𝐀  4 all the niggas that still adore me ❤️

𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 ➪

@𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙪𝙧𝙠 😍😍😍
➪ @𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙤600𝙧𝙣4𝙡 chill out
     ➪ @𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙪𝙧𝙠 it's all love gang 🤣🤣

@𝙤𝙩𝙛_𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙤 twin nem 🖤🖤
    ➪ boy you wish we was twins

@𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙙𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙤_𝙨𝙠𝙮 my little one 🥹🥹
➪ stop it 😭😭😭

@𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙠𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙮 pretty girl 🥰🥰
    ➪ thank you boo ❤️❤️

@𝙩𝙜𝙠𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙚 white ass
➪ yo mammy hoe
➪ @𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙮𝙣 HEY ENOUGH
   ➪ i forgot 😭😭

@𝙗𝙞𝙜600𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙖 ian gon point no fingers but smb been eating real good lately 🤔🤔🫵🏽
   ➪ bitch you always talking shit black ass roach
   ➪ @𝙗𝙞𝙜600𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙖 whatever fat ass 😒😒
   ➪ @𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙫𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙧𝙢𝙙𝙖𝙤 nigga you is hell 🤣🤣
   ➪ @𝙢𝙪𝙬𝙤𝙥𝙛𝙧𝙢𝙙𝙖𝙤 wtf 😭

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"𝐈𝐓𝐒 cold as fuck and y'all wanna stand out here." sky looked at the boys like they were crazy. "your more then welcome to leave." some random girl who came with durk muttered.

"bitch stop talking to me." sky mugged her. "gir-" the girl started but was cut off. "shut up your irrelevant." sky told.

the boys started laughing which made the girl grow quite. "wassup family!" Boss top shouted as he pulled booka and sky into a group hug.

"unt un." sky tried to pull away from them but he squeezed her tighter. "i missed y'all." top pulled away and sat on a nearby step.

"mhm." sky mumbled. "i seen a video of you beating ass inna street." he began rolling a blunt.

"ion know how you let her thot ass even touch you." top shook his head. "she fucked you up tho." he said referring to her eye. "fuck you." sky spat.

"y'all heard bout dat new nigga?? he be taking all my buyers ian made shit this week." top looked up at them for a response.

"what new nigga?" muwop said with his eyes glued to his phone. "ian heard about nobody new round here." La told while booka just shrugged his shoulders. sky stood there listening to the conversation.

"dat tgk nigga." top told referring to his instagram name. "boogie?" sky scrunched her eyebrows. "yeahh." top dragged.

"that's lil bro." booka stated. "that's heavyn lil brother and my cousin, they ass just came not to long ago." booka explained.

"what about my brother?" heavyn walked into the group. "nun." booka waved her off. "dat nigga getting shit in motion for real." top shook his head.

"y'all better work together or sum." muwop suggested. "ion know lil bro like dat he competition to me." he laughed a little.

"the fuck he not." heavyn jerked her head back. "aye who was speaking to you?" top looked over at her and back at his blunt.

"but check this out." top reached in his pocket. he pulled out a mini zip lock bag. "he ain't got this tho, this what mufuckas really want." he tossed to bag of blue pills to booka.

"nigga what the fuck is this." booka held the bag up so he could analyze it. sky also analyzed the bag. her face was full of confusion.

"durk knowww." top laughed and pointed at durk. durk shook his head and laughed lowly. "man dis nigga selling percs." durk said aloud.

"bingo!" top laughed before placing his blunt in his mouth and lighting it up. booka and sky looked at each other before he tossed the bag back.

"that's a stretch." muwop said. "i was thinking that too." sky said lowly.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 been treating me like shit for the past five months, what's wrong with you?" rondo looked over at saniya who sat in his passenger seat.

"you been treating me like shit for five years straight." she responded. "i'm not finna argue with you." he told.

"i'm not trynna argue. but you ain't just perfect you do shit too." she added. "i'm sorry." he said aloud.

"for the shit i do ... or did." he added. saniya nodded.

"i don't think you'll be like this forever i really don't but i can't wait on you i got other shit to worry about than a relationship that honestly should've been over." she ranted.

"damn that's how you feel about me?" he looked down at his lap. "not about you, about our relationship." she clarified.

"i don't wanna be like this with you." he admitted. saniya sat there quietly not knowing what to say.

"i don't wanna be like this with you either." she responded. "then why we keep failing?" rondo wondered. "i jus-" saniya started but was cut off.

"ian got nobody but you, i mean i got homies but they don't love me like you do. i want you with me forever saniya." he expressed.

"rondo?" she called out. "hmm?" he hummed.

"i'm pregnant."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 9.2K 17
"š„š—šš„š‚š“ š“š‡šˆš’ š“šŽ šš„ š€ š‹šŽšš† š‚šŽš‹šƒ š–šˆšš“š„š‘. š˜šŽš” š…š”š‚šŠšˆš' š–šˆš“š‡ š€ š’š“šŽšš„ š‚šŽš‹šƒ š’šˆššš„š‘."
447K 18.4K 25
Okay i'm a little toxic, you still wanna fuck? š‰ššš§š®ššš«š² 8, 2021 š‚šØšÆšžš« š›š² : š“ššš²šŸš«š¦ššššØ
716K 32.5K 51
in which peace is met with chaos. STARTED: march 8th,2022 ENDED:april 28th,2022 cover by: @miafrmdawic
14.1K 578 16
š˜‰š˜¢š˜£š˜ŗ š˜£š˜°š˜ŗ š˜øš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜ŗ š˜¤š˜¢š˜­š˜­ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶? š˜Žš˜³š˜¢š˜Æš˜„š˜“š˜°š˜Æ...