Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorpora...

By WeaselSnipes

When Y/N was young he and his siblings lost their parents. To find out how it happened Y/N started to become... More

Love Interest
Winner
Bio
Beware The Beast From Below
The Creeping Creatures
The Secret of the Ghost Rig
Revenge of The Man Crab
The Song of Mystery
The Legend of Alice May
In Fear of the Phantom
The Grasp of the Gnome
Battle of the Humungonauts
Howl of the Fright Hound
The Secret Serum
The Shrieking Madness
When The Cicada Calls
The Wild Brood
Escape From Mystery Manor
The Dragon's Secret
Nightfright
The Siren's Song
Menace of The Manticore
Attack of The Headless Horror
A Haunting In Crystal Cove
Dead Justice
Pawns of Shadows
All Fear The Freak
The Night the Clown Cried
The House of the Nightmare Witch
The Night the Clown Cried II: Tears of Doom!
Web of the Dreamweaver
The Hodag of Horror
Art of Darkness
The Gathering Gloom
The Night on Haunted Mountain
Grim Judgement
Night Terrors
The Midnight Zone
Scarebear
Wrath of the Krampus
Theater of the Doomed
Aliens Among Us
The Horrible Herd
Dance of The Undead
The Devouring
Stand and Deliver
The Man in the Mirror
Nightmare in Red
Dark Night of the Hunters
Gates of Gloom
Through the Curtain
Come Undone
15 Years Later...

Where Walks Aphrodite

2K 58 12
By WeaselSnipes

During a soccer game at Crystal Cove High School Gary and Eathan were running together and Fred was not there.

Gary: Fred missed another match. What'd he get, trapped?

Gary kicks the soccer ball to Ethan.

Ethan: Whatevs. This time he missed a game we're gonna win.

He kicks it to Gary, and he runs but slides and knocks him down.

Ethan: Hey, he can't do that. Red card!

The referee blows the whistle.

Soccer Player 1: No way! That was a clean steal.

The fans who were on the benches watched on.

Fan 1: This is bogus.

The fan who was on the other teams a hotdog at him. His friend who got hit with a hot dog throws a soda at him.

Fan 2: Oh, you are done, as in cooked.

Fan 1: Yeah, I get it. Well, what if I just...

Flowers fall around them as their attitude changes, and they smile.

Fan 1: Told you I loved you so much.

Soccer Player 2: Ok, so maybe what I'm saying is...

They are also infected.

Soccer Player 2: Who cares? It's just a game.

Gary stares at a woman wearing a pink dress who is holding basket full of flowers.

Gary: You are so amazing. I love everything!

Ethan comes over.

Ethan: Are tears of joy inappropriate?

She turns and smiles.

Aphrodite: Not at all. Tears are just the beginning. 

The next day, the gang stood inside the hallway.

Velma: So, did anyone hear about the weird love fest at the game last night?

Y/N: Yeah. It was weird.

Shaggy's stomach growls.

Scooby: You ok, Shaggy?

Shaggy: Like, no. I was so worried about the test today that I forgot to eat breakfast. Dude, you wouldn't perchance have some Scooby snacks, would you?

Scooby was eating the Scooby snacks.

Scooby: Uh... Sure.

Shaggy opens his mouth and lowers the box, but nothing comes out.

Shaggy: Oh, boy.

Daphne: Hey, gang, look at this.

The gang sees odd attractions between students that would have never occurred before.

Velma: Ok, weird. The dorky head of the chess club is holding hands with a cheerleader. And the class president is dancing with that smelly girl, Hot dog water. Hot dogs?

Shaggy: L-l-let me see!

Fred: Easy, Shaggy. I don't think hot dog water actually has hot dogs. She just smells like hot dog water because when someone doesn't wash after gym, and they wear gingham or wool like hot dog water does, there's a chemical reaction from the bacteria that can smell like Well, like hot dogs. I'm not whoo-hooing because of hot dog water.

Y/N: I'm actually surprised you knew that.

Shaggy: I'm whoo-hooing because there's a substitute teacher, which means...

Shaggy and Scooby: No test for Shaggy!

Shaggy and Scooby high five as Shaggy goes to class and sees the substitute teacher.

Shaggy: Like, hey there, substi-teach. Sorry, I'm late, but-

The teacher turned and it was Aphrodite. Her ugly appearance distracts Shaggy long enough for her to blow a handful of her flowers into his face, filling him with love. In another class Velma was there and she turns and sees Shaggy.

Velma: Shaggy, what's wrong with you? Class has started. Go. Vamoose!

Shaggy breathes on the window and draws a heart. Velma opens the window.

Velma: Are we having a low-blood-sugar moment?

Shaggy hops through the window and he was holding a basket full of flowers and throws flowers at her.

Shaggy: Like, who needs blood sugar when I've got you?

Velma is infected as well, and she smiles.

Velma: That's the most romantic thing I've ever heard.

They both begin to dance as they spread the flowers through the classroom infecting everyone inside. Meanwhile Shaggy and Velma dance towards Fred and infect him and approaches Y/N and Daphne. Y/N and Daphne were talking when Fred yelled while looking at his Trap Illustrated book.

Fred: I love you!

He hugs it. Y/N and Daphne look at each other.

Y/N: Just when you thought you seen it all.

Suddenly Shaggy and Velma bump into Y/N and Daphne and they fall to the ground.

Y/N: Shaggy, Velma, what are you guys-

Y/N and Daphne are both infected and both smile at each other. Scooby was walking in the hallway as multiple students went up to him and petted him. Scooby then sees Aphrodite.

Scooby: Yike! Sh-Sh-Sh-Shaggy!

Aphrodite: Quiet now, sweet pup. All you need is the love.

She blows flowers at him, and it does not work.

Scooby: Sorry, ugly lady. Not feeling it.

Aphrodite: It's not working! Get him!

The students approach Scooby.

Students: Bad dog. Bad dog. Bad dog. Pretty bad.

Scooby runs out of the school as Shaggy holds Velma's hand, Y/N holds Daphne's hand and Fred is still hugging his Trap Illustrated book. Scooby runs up to them.

Scooby: Shaggy, help!

They ignore him and walk past him.

Aphrodite: Bring him to the love, my puppets.

The students walk towards Scooby.

Students: Love. Love. Love.

Scooby runs as everyone in Crystal Cove is infected. Angie Dinkley drives by with a bunch of infected citizens.

Angie: Ladies and gentlemen, it's the most mystifying, spookilating thing ever to happen to Crystal Cove. And look, it's everywhere! The love!

Scooby then sees the Mystery Machine approach him with Aphrodite and the infected gang inside.

Aphrodite: Run down that mangy mongrel. Run him down with the love, now!

Gang: Yes, miss Aphrodite.

The van speeds up as Scooby jumps out of the way and a figure is behind him, it was Professor Pericles.

Professor Pericles: You must be Scooby-Doo.

Scooby-Doo: Professor Pericles?

Professor Pericles: A pleasure to meet you, my clover-toed comrade. Sorry it had to be under such dire circumstances. Fortunately for Crystal Cove, I'm here to help.

Scooby-Doo: You are?

Professor Pericles: Oh, I know what you are thinking. Why would I ever deign to help those who locked me up like a common beast despite the power of my diabolical mind?

Scooby-Doo: Uh, not exactly what I was thinking, but-

Professor Pericles: As much as I enjoy seeing my captors tormented, I will not let my home be destroyed by some tarted-up hippie. That only question that remains is, will you help me?

Scooby thinks about it and agrees. Shaggy and Scooby were at the Clam Cabin eating.

Velma: Decimal point here, remainder there. A thing of beauty.

Shaggy: Like, I don't know what that means, but I love it when you say it.

Shaggy gives her food.

Velma: What is this?

Shaggy: Like, it's a Clamonte Cristo. Deep fried clams and cheese French toast coated with powdered sugar and just a little bit of bacon grease.

Velma: Jinkies! I think I just felt an artery harden.

Shaggy: That's ok, you have more.

Meanwhile Fred was home alone reading about traps and soon after building them. He gets in one and it carries him out the window and drops him.

Fred: I gotta work on that trap.

Y/N and Daphne were both dancing in the city, both smiling at each other. Meanwhile at Crystal Cove High School, Scooby comes out with a dog vest as Professor Pericles flies to him.

Professor Pericles: Are you ready, innocent canine comrade?

Scooby: Mm-hmm.

Professor Pericles: Then let's save ourselves a town. The antidote to stop Aphrodite has several distinct components. Pewter Found in grout used only in stained glass windows of the eighteenth century.

The two go to an abandoned church as they get broken glass and put it in a jar and on the vest. They then go to the exhibits and secures Ecoplasm.

Professor Pericles: Ectoplasm or as it's more commonly known, ghost mucus.

They then go to Darrow Mining Company and grab a rose quartz.

Professor Pericles: And finally, rose quartz. Mined in the caves beneath Crystal Cove.

They then went to the science lab to make the antidote.

Professor Pericles: The antidote is complete.

The antidote goes into four test tubes.

Professor Pericles: Now load the final cylinder. We don't have much time. Let's pack these up quickly.

The door opens and they see Aphrodite.

Aphrodite: Fools! You think you can stop me? I will have my crown.

Scooby and Professor Pericles look at each other.

Scooby and Professor Pericles: Crown?

Aphrodite: Get them. Seize the antidote.

The infected students come in and take three out of the four antidotes.

Professor Pericles: Quick, my furry friend. Save the last one.

Scooby invades the infected students and grabs the antidote as Professor Pericles attacks Aphrodite.

Professor Pericles: Now, Scooby-Doo. Run!

Scooby runs off out of the school with Professor Pericles as Professor Pericles loads the antidote into the vest.

Aphrodite: You're already too late.

The infected gang is together as they dance, and Fred sees Mayor Jones and Sheriff Stone.

Fred: Dad! Isn't it wonderful?

Mayor Jones: Oh, it is, Fred. And I want you to know that I love it when you build those ridiculous traps.

Suddenly the gang is hit the antidote. Shaggy and Velma see they are holding hands, and they pull away.

Velma: Awkward.

Shaggy: Hoo, hoo! Uh, yeah, right. Uh, gonna probably need that hand.

Y/N and Daphne look and see they are holding hands as well and pull away blushing. The gang see Professor Pericles.

Gang: Professor Pericles?

Professor Pericles: Hello, children.

Mayor Jones: Silver plated seesaws, Fred! You're not in the love anymore? Hmph. Now I'm going to have to let out an unearthly yowl and destroy you.

Mayor Jones and Sheriff Stone let out a yowl and the infected citizens get up.

Infected Citizens: Not in the love! Not in the love! Not in the love!

Scooby: Yikes! No more antidote!

Aphrodite: They shall be offered up as a sacrifice to the goddess of love, which is to say me!

The mystery machine pulls up and they Angel.

Angel: What y'all waiting for, an e-vite? Move it or lose it, peeps.

They ran to the van as it sped off.

Aphrodite: No. No! Get them, you fools!

The gang leaves Crystal Cove.

Y/N: Angel, you're not infected?

Angel: That's right, baby. I was born with no sense of smell.

Professor Pericles: Have we been introduced?

Angel turns and sees Professor Pericles.

Angel: Professor Pericles?

Professor Pericles: So nice to meet you, Angel.

The van stops on a cliff overlooking the city as the gang is in the van.

Fred: We gotta find out who she is and what she wants.

Shaggy: Like, maybe she's a gorgon who rose from the dead, and she's gonna turn us all into an army of vampire robots!

Velma: Wait a sec, that's the plot from Vincent van Ghoul's "Gorgon Parade."

Shaggy: And it was based on a true story.

Professor Pericles: Far be it from me, a tiny thumbless avian, to hazard a guess, but did anyone else notice her choice of clothing, specifically the style?

Daphne: Wait a sec. She was wearing a prom dress.

Fred: Then that's where we'll start.

Fred drives to their school and they enter the library.

Fred: Spread out, gang. We're looking for any information on the kind of prom dress Aphrodite was wearing. We find the dress, maybe we can track it back to her.

The gang looks around and reads every book, newspaper but there was nothing.

Y/N: Anything?

Fred: Nothing.

Shaggy and Scooby pop up from a pile of newspapers.

Shaggy: Like, nothing here, either.

Velma pops up holding a newspaper.

Velma: Hey, gang! I got something! This girl went to school here, and she's wearing the same dress. Her name was Amanda Smythe, and she was some sort of chemistry wiz. It also says she was named prom queen.

Scooby and Professor Pericles: The crown.

Shaggy: Like, what crown?

Professor Pericles: Miss Repugnant Bohemian said something about having her crown.

Y/N: It says here the night she came to be crowned turned out to be a trick by some of her classmates. She was laughed out of the school and never seen again.

Fred: All right, I think we all know what time it is.

Y/N sighs.

Y/N: Trap time?

Fred: Yep.

Shaggy and Scooby were in the boiler room as they got fire extinguishers.

Velma: Look, about what happened...

Shaggy: Yeah, uh, about that...

Velma: We don't have to-

Shaggy: No. No way.

Velma: In fact, I'd prefer-

Shaggy: Absolutely. My thoughts exactly.

Shaggy walks away much to Velma's dismay. In the dressing room Y/N and Daphne were there finding disguises.

Daphne: So, Y/N, we haven't had a chance to talk about what happened between us. How much do you remember?

Y/N: All of it.

Y/N sighs.

Y/N: Daphne, after all of this is over can you and me talk... in private? Just us.

Daphne: Sure.

Soon after, Angel, Scooby, and Professor Pericles made more antidotes and put them in the fire extinguishers.

Shaggy: There's enough antidote for the whole town.

Daphne and Y/N came towards the gang.

Daphne: We've got a great look for everyone.

Shaggy: Does mine involve wearing a skirt and lipstick?

Daphne: No.

Shaggy: Awesome.

Y/N: But Scooby's does.

Scooby: Not fair.

At City Hall, everyone that was infected was there preparing for the ceremony as a few infected citizens were carrying Aphrodite as she was sitting down. Everyone claps as the infected Mayor Jones talks with infected students.

Mayor Jones: Looking great, gals. In a moment I will signal you, and you will place this crown on our new queen of Crystal Cove.

Y/N and Daphne walked up front pretending to be in love, as Shaggy and Velma were together, and Scooby was dressed as a woman with Professor Pericles on top of the hat. Fred climbs the ladder as Angel was rolling over a stroller and the gang grabbed the fire extinguishers and hid them. Fred checks his guitar bag. Y/N sees his siblings.

Fred: Ok, let's see. Choice bridge clamp--check. Articulating gibble arm--check.

Aphrodite: All this for me? You shouldn't have.

Mator Jones: Before we begin the official ceremonies, I wanted to remind everyone that you'll find one-of-a-kind "stay in the love" t-shirts, pins, and caps for sale in the lobby.

Aphrodite: Enough! My crown.

They were about to put on the crown on Aphrodite.

Aphrodite: After long last, I will have what I deserve.

Fred: Now!

The gang sprays the antidote on everyone as Y/N sprays his siblings and everyone falls out of love with each other.

Aphrodite: You idiots! Stop them!

Y/N, Daphne and Shaggy sprays Mayor Jones and the three girls as the crown drops all rolls on the floor.

Aphrodite: My crown!

She runs towards it as Fred uses his trap to catch Aphrodite.

Aphrodite: I am the goddess of love! Bow at the feet of Aphrodite!

Velma: I think you mean Amanda.

She takes off the mask revealing Amanda.

Velma: Amanda Smythe?

Amanda: Oh, you think you're so smart. Do you know how it feels to be humiliated? Me, the smartest and most gifted student in the history of Crystal Cove, laughed at by everyone in this school.

Velma: Well, actually-

Amanda: You know nothing! They had promised me I would be prom queen, but instead they pulled a hideous mask over my face. The face of a monster. They ridiculed me. I left Crystal Cove that night, but I promised that someday I would return. I had always been good at chemistry, so when I stumbled on the formula for an artificial pheromone that could make people lose their minds with love, I knew I would have my revenge.

Daphne: Why? You're pretty now.

Amanda: The scars run deep. I would reclaim the crown that was rightly mine. Then I would destroy this town the way it destroyed me. My plan was genius! And I would have succeeded, too, if it wasn't for your olfactory-challenged sidekicks.

She is taken away.

Professor Pericles: I am no one's sidekick.

Scooby: You said it.

The gang is then outside as Professor Pericles is gone.

Shaggy: Well, Scooby-Doo, like, you saved the day.

Scooby: And Pericles, too.

Daphne: I guess even a diabolical criminal bird can change his evil and malevolent ways.

Ed: Highly doubtful.

They turn and see Ed.

Shaggy and Scooby: Who-who are you?

Ed: I am an associate of Mr. E. Pericles left him a message that you should hear.

Ed plays a recording of Professor Pericles voice.

Professor Pericles: It was I who gave Aphrodite the secret formula. Once that was accomplished, I could go after the real ingredients I needed to find. First, an ancient conquistador's ship manifest. Next, a stone piercing industrial-grade diamond drill bit. And finally, the geological reports from the Darrow Mining Company. Your move, Mr. E.

The tape ends.

Shaggy: Ok, can I get a teeny little time-out here? What does any of that stuff have to do with anything?

Ed: The curse of the haunted treasure, an ancient fortune left behind by the conquistadors that first settled this area. Legend has it that it is buried somewhere deep beneath us, and it now appears that Pericles is on the verge of discovering it. And if he does, it could well mean the end of Crystal Cove.

Ed walks away. Soon after the gang gets in the van.

Fred: Daphne? You and Y/N coming.

Daphne: We'll walk.

Fred drives off with the gang and Angel as the two reach a beach as they continue to walk.

Daphne: Y/N, about what happened.

Y/N: Yeah... it was the chemicals, right?

Daphne: I don't know.

Y/N: Daphne, listen. I've been doing a lot of thinking and ever since my parents passed, I was alone, but I wanted to find out what happened and that's why I became a mystery solver. I then met you and the gang. Slowly but surely you guys helped me by pulling me out of my depression. I'm telling you all this because I want to see where this goes between us... That sounds pretty weird when I say that out loud.

Daphne: Y/N...

She holds his hand.

Daphne: I'm sorry about your parents. You should not have gone through that. I want to be there for you, to help you through whatever comes up. It's too late for me to give up on you now. Not when I've fallen in love with you.

Y/N went wide eyed as he looked at her.

Daphne: I care about you so much. You've there for us when we needed you. When Fred broke my heart, you were there to help me to get through it. I want to give this a try.

Y/N and Daphne lead in and they kiss. They are finally a couple. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 848 26
Christine Emerson is a sixth member of the Mystery Inc. She's Shaggy Rogers girlfriend and the mystery gang breaks up, what would happen when they ha...
38.8K 577 13
A/N: this will be a reboot of my original Scooby-Doo books from my original account, in case you all are wondering. Zoinks! Two years after a clash...
16.9K 162 10
Walter, Jane, and their 3 kids are invited to a new amusement park, Spooky Island for a much needed family vacation. But while there, strange and cre...
97.4K 1.8K 30
Description: This story take place during the events of Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island and has the Protagonist working part time at Dinkley's Mystery bo...