Gut Instinct

Por NiranjanaNepol

What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? W... Más

1 Re-Writing Destiny
3 Makes a Difference
4 Lighting the Lamp
5 Talking with God?
6 Who is Shyam?
7 Was that girl Khushi?
8 Increasing Suspicion
9 Comeback
10 Manorama's Sly
11 Trust
12 Talking about pain
13 Back Check
14 Shagun
15 Shyam's Effort
16 Oscar Winning Actor
17 Flop over Flop
18 Snake in the Grass
19 Khushi in action
20 Khushi's Wrath
21 Khushi's Shot
22 Destined
23 A Change in Arnav
24 Regret
25 Coincidence??
26 Poisonous Snake
27 Trust
28 Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada
29 Clearance
30 Lock for Shyam
31 Another Lock
32 Lie?
33 I like you
34 Man of Excellence
35 Red Handed
36 Torn Mask
37 I Love You Damn It
38 Disbelief
39 Something
40 Irrelevant
41 Business Trip
42 Where's Arnav?
43 Plan executed
44 Starting Point
45 Tackling the situation
46 Reaction to the Action
47 Gift
48 Gut Instinct again

2 Destined

3.1K 153 45
Por NiranjanaNepol

Note: Guys, I'm telling you again, please drop your expectations and read it from my perspective.

Part 2 Destined

Arnav's life can be divided into two sections. One, before his parents died, and two, after their deaths. He was fourteen when they died and he was twenty-eight when he met Khushi. It was the first 14 years he lived with his parents where his true character was formed. After that, all the changes in his character were brought about by himself.

It was not true that he said that he didn't have faith in love. If he didn't believe in love what was the name of his blind affection for his sister? Did he not love his mother? He did...! He just was not ready to show his weak side to the world. Yet, he never tried to restrict himself to show his weakness to his loved ones. It was the testimony when he begged Anjali, *Please don't leave me like our mother left me. If you are angry with me, beat me to death but don't leave me* in the temple when Anjali left HIS house.

Like the same, he bought the jewelry set, Manorama wished for, not tolerating her tears who helped him to start his business. Of course, he did that with a rigid face, veiling his affection for her, but he stopped her tears and brought a smile to her face by showing his GRATITUDE. Maybe, that was why he didn't defy Mami when she taunted Khushi after the kidnap. The man who didn't bother to stand against Dhadi was never arrogant with Mami.

Likewise, Lavanya... He never hesitated to take her side whenever Nani insulted her even though he didn't love her.

And... Last but not least, Khushi...

She fought with him, she argued with him, she directly hated him, yet he had a soft corner for her. We could notice a very big difference of in the mighty man's behavior the man who used to talk in English fluently when taking to others, never spoke to Khushi in English. Maybe, he wanted her to UNDERSTAND well what he spoke.

She threw tea on him, she spat water on his face, she slapped him in the process of hitting a mosquito, she irritated him like anything by pouring juice in his shoes, putting sugar in his car's petrol tank, making noise not letting him talk on the phone...!

Huff... Anyone else in his place would not have beard all those atrocities but he did with JUST a sharp glare. That was all that he did.

He never cared about anything and anyone if HE wanted it... That was why he didn't hesitate to dance with Khushi for Tere Mere. That was the peak of everything. He didn't care about people, their thoughts about him, but only about Khushi...!

Why do I Review Arnav's character here? It's because everyone has their perspective about Arnav's character. This is mine!

In this story, Arnav was going to handle all the situations with the help of his GUT INSTINCT. He was the smartest of everyone but he had to listen to his INNER VOICE. Then only he could win a challenge. At the same time, he could not change others' DESTINY but only his. Let's see what ASR would do...!

Sheesh Mahal, Lucknow

Arnav was watching the fashion parade of his company models. Yet, his mind whirled in the old thoughts of his parent's demises and his uncle throwing him and Anjali out of Sheesh Mahal. He leaned on the seat and closed his eyes.

Suddenly, he felt something in his HEART. The man who always made decisions going with his BRAIN's path felt a nip in his HEART.

He opened his eyes and his eyes caught hold of an innocent face who was standing on the stage in the irrelevant costume to his company models. She fell in his arms making his heart beat with disturbance. For the first time in his life, he felt a disturbance in his heart seeing the girl in his arms. Why did his heart tremble? Why didn't he feel to put her down?

He asked his men to lock her in a room as he thought she was sent by his rival to spoil the event. So, Khushi could not reach Payal's wedding. Her wedding stopped because it was destined. She had to marry Aaksh because he was the one who had written to her destiny.

Arnav gave the footage to the local channels because she said he could not do anything against GOD'S wish unaware of the truth that it was also God's wish.

So, the HERO of the story introduced as VILLAIN and the VILLAIN of the story introduced as a HERO by saving Khushi in the market.

As DESTAINED, Khushi and Payal came to Delhi were their respective would be husbands were living.

No matter how hard Arnav and Khushi wished not to meet one another, they did...as DESTINED.

Anjali called Arnav and said Lavanya sent a bouquet to Nani. He called Lavanya to inquire about it and Lavanya said she didn't send flowers because she knew he didn't like flowers.

That was when Arnav's sight caught hold of the DEVI MAIYA idol that was on Khushi's desk. He was stuck. 

He felt like he had met someone after a long WHO HE KNEW WELL. He stopped for a few seconds and looked at her idol. It felt different because he saw the same idol at RM that morning but he didn't feel anything in his heart then. Why now? He didn't know why.

As if to give him an answer, something happened. He saw a flash of a girl falling from a hilltop.

 His bad luck the girl was facing her BACK. He jerked. Who was the girl? Why did she fall from the hilltop? Why did HE get the flash of it? What was the connectivity of the scene and him? His GUT INSTINCT warned him that something was going to happen to him.

He climbed the stairs and got back to his cabin. His mind clouded with the girl falling from the hilltop. He attended the call and talked, pacing in his cabin. He looked behind, hearing a sound. He looked under the table, bending down.

Arnav became dumbfounded and also furious when he met the same girl under his cabin's table who fell in his arms in Sheesh Mahal, argued with him in the Darga, dashed his car in Delhi, and fought with him in his office parking lot for shrugging her fruits from his car. Who the hell was she? What was she doing in his cabin? How did she come here?

He could not believe she got a job in his office. Did she talk about HIS office? Was he the IDIOT about whom he taunted?

Again, she provoked his anger by saying, she didn't need the job because she didn't want to become a servant. Like the King, like the workers. She threw the appointment order on his table.

He too wanted her to leave but when she was ready to do the same, he could not let her go. The man who thought twice about spending his TEN MINUTES for his girlfriend stopped her by telling her,

"My talks have not been completed yet"

He moved towards her and she stepped back. He held her hand when she was supposed to fall from the first floor.

Even after hanging, clutching his hand, even after having a fear of falling, she said,

"I wish to fall rather than being saved by you" making him stun because he saw the same arrogance in her that he had in him.

He wanted to leave her down for talking LIKE HIM to him. He was supposed to do it but gripped her hand as he got ANOTHER FLASH. He saw himself with an extreme level of shock in the flash.

 He looked messed up with blood on his cheek bone. It seemed someone restricting him from doing something. Who was the man? Why did he stop him? Why did he start getting flashes all of a sudden? Would these TWO flashes have related to one another? If it was so, why was he getting shocked? Was the girl related to him? Was she Anjali or Lavanya? Maybe not... Her dress looked unrelated to them. Anjali stopped wearing suits long ago and Lavanya never wore a suit.

Why did he get the second flash when he was supposed to drop this girl? What was the connection between the flashes and this girl? Was she the one who was going to cause trouble to the FALLING GIRL? What was his INSTINCT trying to tell him? He looked at the girl restlessly who was looking down with fear. In no time, he pulled her inside but made sure she didn't bang on him.

To be continued...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

49.6K 2.4K 6
A girl who is blissfully living her life with her husband meets her past which was hidden from her. What will be her reaction and what changes that p...
108K 6.4K 25
Khushi is a mad girl who behaves like a small child. Lost her memory when she was 19. Arnav is a busy tycoon. A workaholic who doesn't have time for...
37.3K 4.3K 22
She was Excited to come back home after several years but she didn't know that what is waiting for her at her home. On the second day of her arriv...
534K 14.2K 13
*Ranked #1 in redemption(11-8-18) #3 in recommended(26-5-18) #641 IN FANFICTION(21-3-17) Arnav calls Khushi the biggest mistake of his life and more...