Take Care of My Heart

Від DeeAberration

Miles' defeat of the Spot takes a heavy toll on his heart. Now, the Spider-Verse must work out what they can... Більше

Chapter 1 - Showdown
Chapter 2 - Spider-Man Always Gets Back Up
Chapter 3 - Debunked
Chapter 4 - Where's Mayday?
Chapter 5 - A Temporary Solution
Chapter 6 - Am I Dreaming?
Chapter 7 - A New Day
Chapter 8 - Worst-Case Scenario
Chapter 9 - Hail Mary
Chapter 10 - The Mary Janes
Chapter 12 - Boiling Point
Chapter 13 - Good News
Chapter 14 - Bad News
Chapter 15 - The Beginning of the End
Chapter 16 - The Ultimate Spider-Man: Part 1
Chapter 17 - The Ultimate Spider-Man: Part 2
Chapter 18 - The Ultimate Spider-Man: Part 3
Chapter 19 - The Aftermath
Chapter 20 - Purgatory
Chapter 21 - An Impossible Decision
Chapter 22 -
Chapter 23 - Afterglow
Chapter 24 - The Whole Rest of Our Lives
Art Commission by @kimousines

Chapter 11 - How Am I So Lucky? (RATED M)

690 8 12
Від DeeAberration

WARNING: 

This chapter contains descriptive smut. If you are uncomfortable reading this entry, you may skip to the next one. Otherwise, read at your own risk.

*****

This kiss was something else... they could both feel it.

They had the time, they had the room, and the world felt like it was dissipating around them. On this night, Gwen and Miles decided to throw caution to the wind.

But once they got to her bed, the mood changed. Both sat awkwardly on the mattress, her near the headboard, him near the foot end. They were now staring at each other, still fully clothed, and trembling anxiously; it had truly set in what they were about to do... but could they do it?

For Miles, this was his first time. He had no idea where to start. His instincts wanted him to ravage her, to give in to his carnal lust and gobble her up, but his heart knew better than to do that. He also didn't know if this was Gwen's first time or not; if it was, he wanted to make this moment special for her... otherwise, he was afraid to disappoint her.

On Gwen's side, she wanted him badly... but there were also many risks that she should have assessed. The first, obviously, was his heart; if she pushed him too hard, or had him push himself too hard, they could risk a cardiac event. Secondly, her dad was right outside the room; even though he was asleep, he could still get up and walk in on them, and that would cause a huge problem.

"Gwen..." spoke Miles in a hushed voice, "... are you sure about this?"

Gwen, in her nervousness, sniggered. "I should be asking you."

"I want to," his hand reached for her cheek, resting gently on her soft skin, "but that don't mean we have to."

She placed her own hand on top of his and stroked it. "I want to do this too, but..." her eyes shifted down to his chest where his tube was hanging over, "... I'm worried I'll hurt you."

Slowly, he brought their faces closer. "You won't hurt me."

"I did before..."

"And I forgave you, didn't I?" He smiled warmly.

Gwen gazed down, remembering that painful time, and nodded weakly. "That's why I'm worried." she said. "What if you don't next time?"

Miles could only shake his head. He didn't know how to answer other than to kiss her again.

"I'm a little curious..." he said, pulling back.

"About what?" she asked, jerking slightly.

"If you've... done something like this before." He quickly glanced down, swallowing.

Gwen knew right away what he was really implying. "Nothing ever happened between us, Miles." She lifted his face sternly. "I never did anything with Hobie."

"Really?" He studied her, still unsure but wanting to believe.

"I swear." she affirmed.

His questioning frown lifted, and he sighed apologetically. "I'm being really pathetic, aren't it?"

Gwen scowled in offense. "How the hell can you say that after everything you've done?"

"I don't know." Miles shrugged. "Guess I'm just stupid."

"That makes two of us. But seriously..." she inhaled deeply, blinking a few times too many, "... you are the bravest man I ever met." She sucked in her lips, holding back her emotions. "Everything you've been through, that you're going through right now... I can't imagine." She inhaled a second time and exhaled from her mouth. "You are the ultimate Spider-Man... no canon event or anomalies can ever change my mind about that."

Those last words overwhelmed the teen boy. He kissed her one more time and then proceeded to remove his nasal cannula with more haste than he intended.

"Miles!" cried the blonde, trying to stop him. "I don't think you should—"

"It's not like..." he looped his tube around his standing case next to the bed, "... I'll die within seconds without it. I always take it off when I'm showering or changing anyway."

They continued their kiss, opening their mouths wider so their tongues could meet. Gwen, closing their distance finally, pulled herself to sit on his lap with her legs wrapped around his waist. Their hearts were both picking up speed, power coursing beneath their skin. Despite trying to keep quiet, she couldn't help but moan a few times.

More...

More...

This isn't enough.

Gradually, she took his hand and guided it under her crop top... she wanted Miles to touch her. Miles briefly pulled his lips away in surprise. He felt her bra, and what was underneath... and squeezed. Gwen let out some short gasps toward the ceiling, which encouraged him to continue, and clung onto his jersey for dear life as he massaged her; at any moment, she could faint from this sensation.

Miles couldn't believe where his hands were. Her breasts felt amazing. They were soft and sensitive. He wanted to reach under her bra to feel the real thing, but he held back for her sake... not yet. The faces and sounds she made were driving him crazy; he really couldn't believe he was the one making her feel this way.

"Miles..." she breathed.

Suddenly, she pushed his hands away. Miles, for a second, thought he did something wrong when she crossed her arms to lift her shirt up over her head and discard it on the floor. Immediately, he followed up by removing his own shirt and then cringed at himself afterwards.

"What?" Gwen asked, crossing her arms over her chest worriedly.

"I should have done it first..." he explained, "... taking my shirt off and—I don't know what I'm saying."

Gwen managed to smirk, but it was riddled with anxiety. Her eyes were shifting everywhere but at his face, somewhat fearful that he wouldn't like what he was seeing. The longer this silence drew out, the more she shivered.

Miles, on the other hand, forgot how to close his mouth as he admired her beauty. She had that toned build of a ballerina while also being petite... she was perfect.

"You're perfect." he whispered almost automatically.

She glanced at him, relief washing over like a warm shower. Lowering her hands, she rested them on her own thighs. She also glanced at his swollen pulsing chest with a mix of discomfort and admiration; he literally and metaphorically had the biggest heart of any hero.

"How am I so lucky?" she uttered.

Miles snickered. "I was about to say the same."

They both laughed, but then hushed each other, remembering who was outside the door.

Gwen then put her hands on his shoulder while gazing into his heart intently. "Can I... have a listen?" Her eyes sparkled pleadingly.

Smiling, he nodded and leaned back on his arms, making it easier for the girl to rest her ear on his chest, while she made sure not to put too much weight against its soreness. Closing her eyes, she listened.

His heartbeat made the rhythm of a child skipping along a pavement, hurried but even... and it was only getting quicker.

Planting a light kiss on his scar, she pulled back away to unclasp her bra, making sure to do it slowly for him to watch and process. Once it was off, her breasts hung free in front of the young man.

Miles was on the verge of passing out. In the past, during her absence, he did have some fantasies about her... fantasies that he dared not divulge to anybody. He was afraid that if he passed out, he would wake up in his own bed and realize that it was all just another dream of his perverted desires.

Extending his hands, he grabbed them again and did another round of massages. They were even softer between his fingers, her smooth skin especially.

"Miles..." she gasped again, her eyes beginning to water.

Gwen flew a hand to her mouth to muffle her cries. Her whole body felt as though it was surging with electricity, and she wondered in the back of her mind if this was what Miles' venom powers felt like whenever he used them; she would disagree regardless... this was infinitely better.

Next, Miles wrapped his hand behind her head and gently lowered it onto her pillow, kissing her some more, before he trailed them down her neck, her collarbone, and finally, her chest. Gwen was now twitching, losing complete control of her body, as he caressed his nose and lips between the valley of her breasts.

And then... instinctively... he sucked on them, which sent the young blonde into ecstasy. She bit back another moan as she cradled his head, grasping her fingers in his hair, while his lips and tongue did their magic on her hardened nipples.

She cried his name a few more times before he moved lower to give her navel some attention, but first, her shorts were in the way. He undid its button, zipped it down to expose her panties, and pulled them down her silk legs. Gwen gripped the sides of her bedcover next to her head as she stared up to the ceiling through her wet lashes.

For a moment, Miles stared at the little hole in her belly and traced his finger around it, her stomach bouncing up and down in rapid anticipation, before putting his tip into it and stirring it. He looked up to see Gwen arching and continued until she was short on breath... the way she was seizing up, one would think she was getting tazed.

"Hey..." he whispered, and she lifted her head to see him; she was completely pink in the face and sweating now, "... are you okay?"

Breathing laboriously, she nodded forcefully then laid back on the pillow.

Emboldened, Miles grabbed both sides on her waist and kissed her navel, deepening his tongue as he swirled it around its inner bowl, burying his face into this soft fleshy canvas. Gwen bucked her hips while swaying sideways, on the verge of losing her mind completely; she wanted to scream and shout obscenities, to forget everything she ever knew, including who she was.

This was all too much... and not enough.

Finally, he lifted his face from her bellybutton, which was now glistening with his spit, and moved even lower. Gwen was about to protest until she looked up again to see him removing her panties. She kicked them off, along with her loosened short jeans, to free her legs at last.

Miles then shuffled away to remove his own drawers, discarding them next to her clothes on the floor before he climbed back on top of her, hovering above with his face inches from hers.

Their eyes stared into each other, swimming in each other's reflection. His whole body was visibly shaking, his chest pulsing harder than ever. He wanted her... needed to be inside her... but he wanted one last assurance from the girl.

Gwen, still out of breath, read his mind immediately. "Go in..." she sighed, "... b-but go s-slow... please."

"Okay, Gwen..." Miles nodded understandingly, and then prepared himself, "... I'm going in, but if anything's wrong, let me know, and we'll stop... okay?"

"Yeah..."

Holding her face as she shut her eyes, she prepared for the coming pain. Miles shifted between her legs, carefully adjusting himself, and inched into her. When he found her barrier, he rested his forehead against hers, and tore through it. Gwen let out a painful cry, tears streaming down her cheeks. He paused to kiss them away, wishing he could also kiss away the pain.

"Do you wanna stop?" he asked her, secretly hoping she wouldn't.

She looked up at him, half-lidded, and shook.

And so, he eased in further at a snail's pace until she was comfortable enough. When she gave him the go-ahead, he started moving. He steadied his pace while carefully watching her expressions to judge whether to speed up or slow down; he wanted her to feel as good as possible.

As he continued, Gwen flung her arms and legs around his form. The initial pain she experienced dissolved into waves of pleasure. She clung to him with her sticky spider powers as he sped up his thrusts. Miles, in his excitement, still took the time to caress the back of her blond hair. When he saw how her mouth opened in that beautiful O, he sealed his lips against hers to taste the inside of it. Her muffled moans echoed through the room now.

But their bliss came to an abrupt halt when Miles suddenly propped up and clutched his chest. His eyes were now bulging out of his sockets as he wheezed and gargled with coughs... his chest was throbbing, burning with that hot blade sensation again.

"Miles!" she cried, snapping out her trance, as she shifted back to her headboard... she felt it too.

The realization hit her like a truck as she scrambled to grab Miles before he could topple off the bed and lowered him next to her on her pillow. She stooped over him, panicking as she held his face tightly.

This is my fault.

"Miles! No, no, no, no!" She patted his face frantically. "Come on! Please, no!"

He groaned like a guttural bear before he grabbed her hands and squinted up at her. His breaths deepened to a steadier pace soon after, his heart pain also subsiding.

"I'm... s-sorry." he said, his own tears streaming as he winced in shame.

"No, I'm sorry!" Gwen countered. "This is my fault! I shouldn't have pushed this!"

Suddenly remembering, she reached far back to grab his nasal cannula and secure it back around his ears and under his nose.

Miles hid his face as he started to sob. "I'm so sorry!" he repeated pathetically. "I thought... I could be adequate for once... but I can't even pleasure you!"

"Baby, it's okay." she cooed, trying to turn him back to her.

"It's not!" he objected. "And now I'm weeping in front of you." Removing his hand, he stared up at her ceiling with leaking pools. "I'm scared, Gwen... I'm scared of dying... I'm scared for you and my parents." Gwen watched him, her own heart breaking for him. "I can see how it's affecting them. They don't want to show it, but I can tell it's tearing them both apart."

Gwen, stroking his face with her fingers, laid down next to him.

"I'm so sick of being a useless kid." He began to relax bitterly.

"You're not useless." the girl said. "You saved the universe, remember?"

He nodded with a ho-hum.

"I just wish there was another way you could have done it."

"Me too."

They laid in bed for a few minutes that felt more like hours, his self-pity ebbing away in exchange for returning determination. "I want to finish..." he stated calmly.

Gwen popped her head up in surprise and eyed him incredulously. "Are you crazy?"

"Yeah." He nodded, smiling slightly.

"Miles..." she shook in disbelief, "... you don't have to force yourself."

"I think we can make this work if..." he thought about it for a second, "... if you take charge this time. Even if I'm sick, it doesn't feel right to leave you hanging like that."

"Miles..."

He reached for her face again, stroking it with his thumb, and grinned at her. "How am I so lucky to find a girl like you... across dimensions?"

Gwen thought to protest again, but the butterflies that erupted inside caused her to giggle like an idiot. "We are such dorks!"

Holding his face again, they kissed for what had to be the thousandth time tonight. Her brain was still screaming at her to put a stop to this, but her heart thirsted to see this through.

And so, she decided to take charge and straddled him, her hands planted on both sides of the pillowcase. When they were linked once more, she began riding him, making sure to move as gently as possible to avoid agitating his heart too much again. Miles laid his hands on her waist as he shut his eyes and surrendered.

Resuming this pace, she slid her arms around his neck to bring their faces closer while propping herself with her elbows to avoid putting any weight on his inflammation. All throughout, she refused to gaze away from her lover, even when her long hair was getting in his face, which she had to brush back repeatedly. She not only wanted him to feel good as well... she wanted him to feel safe with her.

"I love you..."

"I love you more..."

Finally, both arched as they climaxed at the same time. When all was said and done, Miles raised his head to peck her before she collapsed next to him, both panting like they had finished a marathon.

They did it.

The mood changed, however, when Gwen started sobbing in his ear suddenly.

"Hey, hey! What's wrong?" He turned his head and patted her, despite being too tired to move now.

"I don't know... why I'm crying." she whimpered. "Just hold me... please."

Miles understood and did just that until she relaxed again.

*****

A little while later, Gwen and Miles laid under her blanket, both tired but also wide awake with thoughts. She was curled into his side while he had his arm tucked around her.

Miles could sense that something was on her mind. "What's up?" he asked her quietly.

Gwen sighed but didn't move. "What are you gonna do if... they can't find you a heart?"

This question had admittedly been swimming in his head for a while now, and he still hadn't found the answer. He could only reply with, "No idea... and I'd rather not think about it."

He felt her nodding on his chest.

A new thought that came to his head right then propped him up. Gwen looked up at him questioningly before he made a strange request. "Can I lay on your chest tonight?"

"Uh... sure."

Shrugging, they shuffled under the bedsheets until Miles rested his ear on her bosom. There, he could relax to her rhythmic heartbeat. Gwen, understanding now, cradled him like a lost child and stroked his hair until they both finally fell asleep soon after.

*****

A/N: Yep, I am risking it all! All other chapters after this one have since been renumbered. If the worst happens and my account somehow gets nuked , you can all follow me on AO3 and FFnet.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

3.4K 98 29
Idk. I'll try my best to write a good Spider-man story. It is a reader x Spider Gwen. But it does come later in the story, and with the Spider verse...
84.5K 1K 34
The spiders are back! It's been two years since the five spider-themed heroes were blown into Miles Morales's dimension. Now they have reunited with...
514K 14.5K 16
❝ᴡᴏᴀʜ- ɢᴏᴛᴄʜᴀ!❞ --- • Acatalepsy • The impossibility of comprehending the universe. --- "Don't worry, I haven't quite gotten the hang of it yet eithe...
4.8K 194 34
(This story takes place during Into The Spider-Verse. Other stories would be made to lead up.) Follow the journey of Miles Morales, a teenage Spider...