The List that Lead the Logica...

By creativethot

"Nia." Her name softly fell from his lips and she soaked in his sweet breath like a pancake to syrup. Her eye... More

For everyone who's life doesn't go to plan,
Nia's Man Must List
Prologue ā€¢ Malcolm & Nia
Chapter 1 ā€¢ you know, best friends
Chapter 2 ā€¢ grown woman shit
Chapter 3 ā€¢ honesty cult
Chapter 4 ā€¢ a tangible list & boxes ticked
Chapter 5 ā€¢ it's called an epiphany, bitch
Chapter 6 ā€¢ enjoy the movie
Chapter 7 ā€¢ learn how to play your role
Chapter 8 ā€¢ phase one: nice and slow
Chapter 9 ā€¢ invitations
Chapter 10 ā€¢ mr. right (now)
Chapter 11 ā€¢ game night
Chapter 12 ā€¢ phase two: be mine
Chapter 13 ā€¢ a selfish moment
Chapter 14 ā€¢ time & space
Chapter 14.5 ā€¢ no questions asked
Chapter 15 ā€¢ you're mine now
Chapter 15.5 ā€¢ so, this is love?
Chapter 16 ā€¢ one wish
Chapter 16.5 ā€¢ lovers & friends
Chapter 17 ā€¢ an apology, to go

Chapter 3.5 ā€¢ hey, daddy

326 21 15
By creativethot

Nia stepped out of the vehicle after giving Colin directions to the visitor's parking. With the soft crunch of his tires against the driveway behind her she texted him, "Buzz 5506 and I'll let you in" while her footsteps clicked swiftly through the lobby.

When her apartment's door closed behind her, Nia quickly kicked off her heels and did a frantic tidy of the space. She hung up her coat, sprayed a mist of her most expensive marshmallowy perfume, and had just hit play on her mushy R&B playlist when her buzzer went off. She pushed the button to unlock the door and spoke into the intercom calmly to conceal her nerves, "It's open." She took a step into her bathroom for a final inspection, hair primp, buttery chapstick application,  and a silent pep talk.

Just because he's coming up here doesn't mean you're gonna fuck him, Nia. But if you do want to fuck him, that's perfectly okay too. It's 2023. You haven't had dick in like 3 weeks and he's so sexy. A perfectly capable (and cute) candidate, if you think about the kiss he just laid on you. It could be a one night stand. Or, it could be the beginning of a beautiful no strings fling. Or in some unholy, ironic way - a relationship. Sure, it's typically not the best start, but who's to say it couldn't be? Women can do what they want when they want just like men. Just don't be stupid and wear protection.

Nia jumped when the knock came through her door. She checked her peephole just to be sure and saw a somehow sexier Colin through it's distortion before she opened the door.

"Hi again." She stepped back to let him in.

"Long time no see." Colin chuckled as Nia closed the door behind him. "Your place is really nice. Clean colours but cozy."

"Thank you." Nia was happy he picked up on it. It took her the last two years to properly curate the vibes of her one bedroom apartment. She chose subtle shades of white and brown like ivory, cream and taupe for her linens and walls, and kept her maple furniture unvarnished to contrast with the various pops of greens from her tropical plant collection and forest green couch. She hung art prints in natural wood frames to carry the earthy tones throughout the space.

As they walked down the short hallway to leave the foyer and her bathroom behind, they entered her open kitchen and living area with floor to ceiling windows. Nia stood with her back against her bedroom door and gestured to the one that led to the balcony.

"It's nice tonight. Do you want something to drink, like a nightcap and we can sit and talk out there?"

"Sure."

"I'm more of a wine woman but I can make you a scotch and soda. Is that cool?" Nia walked to the corner of her kitchen she had adopted as her bar. Bottles of wine and a few of liquor filled a counter top rack organized by drink type.

"That's perfect." Colin said as he analyzed her collection and caught a glimpse of the inside of her fridge from the other side of the island. "Man, I thought I was tidy - teach me your ways."

"I could show you better than I could tell you." Nia winked as she slid a short glass to him. She poured the chardonnay she had opened earlier for herself and guided him outside to the small seating area on her balcony.

Once in the warm night, Nia delicately placed her glass on the coffee table before turning her body towards Colin who was nursing his drink.

"It really is nice out." Colin said softly.

"Yeah, this weather is giving tropics. I would love to be on the beach right now." Nia inhaled the fresh air lightly peppered with the smells of the city, feeling it settle into her skin as a sticky dew of sweat. She moved her hair currently clinging to the back of her neck to fall over her shoulder.

"Mhmm. I think we all need a vacation after the last few years."

"Do you have any planned?"

"Nah, my family has occupied all of my vacation time this year."

"That's sweet." Nia slightly moved her knees so they touched him. A breeze blew around them and she watched his body go rigid as he sat up straighter to put his drink down.

"Is everything okay?" She asked genuinely concerned. This hadn't been the Colin she'd come to know in a few hours. This one was curt, a bit cold and estranged compared to the warm, lively one she'd spent the evening with.

"Yeah, but shamefully, I was hoping it would be breezy and you'd have a reason to cuddle up next to me. I've been trying to think of a way to hold you again since that kiss."

Nia placed her hand on the back of Colin's head and ran her fingertips across the bristles of his short fade. She drew him close to her and softly grazed her lips over his. "Like this." 

Colin relaxed in his seat and kissed Nia back with a hunger that made her curse her long restrictive dress; though stretchy, there simply wasn't enough room to straddle his lap the way she really wanted to. She was grateful its thin fabric allowed her to feel his hand with a certain closeness as it ran down the side of her body, firmly pressing her weight onto him. She let her fingertips glide down his warm and buttery skin and slip into his shirt.

Like she had hit a switch, Colin slowed their kiss down to its end.

"Nia, there's something you should know."

"Do you have an STD or STI?"

"No... I actually haven't had sex in months."

"Good, this should be fun then." She leaned in again, readying to kiss him again until he said,

"Nia, I lied to you."

"About what?"

"My ex and the love languages thing."

"Oh, you fabricated the 'gay' bit? I thought it was a bit too theatrical to be real."

"No, that actually happened."

"Oh. Well, what part did you lie about then?" Nia froze in place, her hands glued around his neck, their faces inches apart. Colin did the same, his arms firmly cradled around her even when he exhaled sharply and his expression darkened.

"It was lying by omission. What I told you was all true. I left out the fact that I cheated on her for months after that conversation in order to get what I needed. What our relationship lacked. What she wouldn't do for me. I know that doesn't make it right and I'm not that person anymore, but you should know because you deserve to know. If we end up seeing each other seriously, I don't want you to hear about it in the streets because–"

Nia placed a finger to his lips.

"I wish you hadn't said that. I value directness too much."

"Wait, what?"

"I appreciate you saying that Colin, I really do. It's not a deal breaker for me that you lied to someone else in the past. Yeah it was shady, but your sincerity now kinda secured your spot in my bed. Can we talk about it in the morning? Stay the night." She whispered her words and began to unbutton his shirt.

"Are you sure?"

Nia nodded and kissed him passionately in a way that took them both by surprise. The attraction she felt when her skin was on his was nearing electric. Maybe it was because he matched her energy. It was as if someone had hardwired him to be exactly who she needed; full of sexy charm and openness. It was this weird, rare thing she'd never experienced, and Nia found herself uncharacteristically overcome with emotions she didn't want to feel for someone she had just met. Emotions she wanted to resist feeling and talking about. Emotions that she could only sensibly funnel into arousal.

If Nia thought about the practicality of love at first sight (or on the first date in this case) too much in this moment, she might find herself getting carried away with the fairytales, birds and butterflies. But she couldn't let herself get swept up without knowing everything Colin had to offer. She needed to know that he checked two very important boxes first.

Nia stood up and led him back through her apartment and into her bedroom. Colin held her chin tenderly and bent down to kiss her in a way that made her heart beat in her chest and her soul practically leave her body. His hands ran up and down her sides until one found the curve of her ass, the other softly squeezed a nipple through the fabric of her dress. His lips were sure and intentional one second, soft and teasing the next. Those moments when he would pull away left Nia aching for more, but his soft mouth would return firmer than the last time before she even had the chance to ask.

Nia slipped his shirt and blazer off and let her hands explore the toned muscles that rippled across his chest, arms and abs. She broke away to see him, and  was immediately overwhelmed seeing his sculpted frame. She planted kisses on his chest and slid her dress off, pressing her bare breasts onto his body. She felt his erection before she saw it and stroked him through his pants.

"I know you probably don't want to hear this right now. But you are so sexy." Colin's low voice was music to her ears.

"I especially want to hear it now."

"Do you have protection? I wasn't really planning for this to happen." He blushed.

"A man after my own heart."

Nia lifted the lid to a small basket on top of her dresser, pulled a condom out and handed it to Colin just as his pants and briefs hit the floor. She watched as he stretched it over the throbbing, soft pink tip to its dark brown base from the edge of her bed.

Nia was decided in every sense of the word and she took control of men in the bedroom just as she did every other facet of her life. She looked at Colin through the veil of her lashes and knew exactly what she wanted to do and how she wanted to do him. Tonight wasn't for missionary, or any other blasé, vanilla position. Tonight she'd throw it back on him doggy style, then ride it like a cowgirl and turn him into a fiend. As he walked towards her she bent herself over, kneeling on her hands and knees, making Colin's grin bloom.

He softly pressed himself into her and Nia moaned in a way that shook through her body. She gripped her sheets and Colin ran his hands down from her neck, to her lower back. Their bodies moved in a slow rhythm until Nia felt her skin tingle and the sticky wetness between her thighs. She added momentum that made Colin shamelessly groan and grip her hips as leverage, until every stroke he gave Nia was sweeter than the last.

Minutes later, Colin winced as Nia slipped off of him. She crawled across her bed and sat up on her knees. She watched his parted lips, slack jaw and panting chest in this moment of top tier pleasure and knew she already had him hooked.

"Lie down." She commanded and he obeyed, nodding his head before stretching his long body across her bed.

Nia mounted him slowly, playing on the tip in a way that it looked like it almost pained Colin before she let all of her weight fall on top of him with glorious gravity.

"Shit, Nia."

"Tell me how you like it." She said, sighing in delight as she rode with a slow and intentional rhythm. Colin rested his hands on her thighs and she watched his face set in steadfast gladness for a sign or signal of displeasure.

"A little faster."

Nia loved to take charge but took to instruction just as well. She quickened the speed of her hips, moving Colin's full shaft with her body and he instantly bit his lower lip. One of his hands quickly flew to her neck, tangled in her hair, his fingertips firmly pressed into her skin while they shared an intense stare. He began to gently thrust even deeper, causing Nia's moans to get louder and her thighs to turn to jelly.

"Fuck." Colin spoke in a tortured voice and shut his eyes as he came.

Nia felt every muscle tense underneath her and watched the raised blue veins under his arm's bronzed skin as his hands formed a firm grip on a fistful of her hair before letting her body double over his. Colin wrapped his strong arms around her and they kissed each other breathlessly as if connected by a magnetic attraction.

When they eventually separated and laid on Nia's plush duvet to catch their breath, Colin leaned in and the soft kisses he had begun to leave on her neck soon after became sore hickeys. The satisfied grin set on Nia's face melted away and softened in pleasure as his fingers slid in and out of her folds. He rubbed her honey like cream over her clit, beyond her body shaking at its climax. He touched her over and over while she shuddered in sensitivity until she wilted and they fell asleep.

***

Nia never considered herself a sexual person until the 'morning afters'. It was always as she was reflecting and running the past night's flashbacks through her mind on repeat that she would realize it.

This morning, it crept into her thoughts as she sat on one of her cream coloured leather bar stools. She had tiptoed out of the room in a soft pink satin robe around 8 to make a coffee, but her daydreams were interrupted by the buzzing vibration of Colin's cell phone on top of her kitchen's island.

A photo of an older dark skinned woman who shared Colin's soft eyes and full lips filled the screen accompanied by the name, "Mumzy". Nia grinned to herself and her heart warmed at the thought of the family oriented man that had somehow ended up in her bed as she made her way back to him.

"Hey, your moms is calling." Nia softly rubbed Colin's bare back and rested his vibrating phone on her nightstand. "Just in case it's something important."

Colin stretched like a big cat in her white duvet as sun beams floated on his body through the blinds of her bedroom window. His slender brown body blended perfectly into the neutral colour scheme around it. "Thank you, beautiful."

Nia bent down and planted a kiss on his lips and her frizzy curls fell around her shoulders. She walked over to the mirror hanging above her dresser to tie it up and assess the damage of her sweated out edges as Colin answered the call.

"Hey. You okay?" Nia relished in the hoarse rasp of his morning voice mixed with a subtle hint of concern.

Nia glimpsed over her shoulder in curiosity and saw a very cute, brown skinned toddler who looked very much like a mini Colin with twists and bubbles in her hair.

"Hi, daddy! When are you coming to get me?"

Daddy?

📝

- No comments from me, but I'm sure y'all have some! 🖤🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 11.7K 12
"You have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to do this." He started with my heals as he kneeled between my legs. He removed the right one fi...
552 15 31
'Well, will you be my girlfriend?' 'You're supposed to be on one knee, idiot.' I get down on one knee. 'Will you be my girlfriend, Skye?' She acts...
13.7K 301 33
"Please," I heard him beg once more, I looked up at him as he slowly turned his lips into a pout. I heaved a sigh as I let my shoulders slouch. "Fin...
178K 6.3K 58
"I need to teach you a lesson for defying me," Beau says, and in an instant, my leg on his thigh drops down beside his. He puts his other hand on my...