Villain (Rex)

By Ahsoka-Ashla-Tano

A Separatist General meets a Republic soldier on the field of battle. Morals clash, but in the midst of it al... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
Not really a chapter
14
15
Poll time
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
SFW ABCs
31
32
33
34
Epilogue

8

464 23 92
By Ahsoka-Ashla-Tano

:P

Tw: Violence, medical stuff, sexual references.

"Hello, girl." 

Kara raised her gaze, glaring at Krell from her spot on the floor. "Hello, ugly."

Krell huffed and deactivated the shield, turning it back on once he had entered the cell. "Where is the base?"

Kara rolled her eyes. "I miss having Rex interrogate me. He's way more fun than you." She examined Krell for a moment before adding, "He also doesn't beat me up."

"If you told me where the base is, I wouldn't hurt you," Krell said, trying to give a gentle smile, but it came off as threatening.

Kara sighed, blinking away tears. "Fine. I'll tell you. It's south, under a fallen log."

"See? You can be useful." Krell reached for his lightsaber, eyes narrowing into slits. 

"Wait." Kate frowned. "Never mind. It was actually west, inside a rock."

Krell's hands returned to his sides. "You better not be playing with me."

Kara snapped her fingers. "No! It was north, floating in the sky!"

A vicious smack on Kara's cheek made her gasp. She raised a hand to her face, glaring up at him even though her vision blurred with tears.

"I am running low on patience," Krell lowly said, "so if you want to keep your head, you will tell me what I want to know."

Kara's lip trembled. "No."

Krell's hand shot out into the air, and Kara let out a cry as she felt something in her left ankle pop.

"Tell me, or I'll dislocate your collarbone next. It's very painful," Krell threatened. "I do not have time for your stubborn shenanigans! I have a deadline!"

Tears spilled down Kara's face and she shakily reached into her hair, pulling out a pin that she had hidden in there. Krell continued ranting, not even looking at her as she did so. She plunged the pin into the exposed skin of his arm, grinning in satisfaction as he yelped in pain.

"What was that?" Krell demanded. He pulled it out of his arm, snapping it between his fingers.

"A deadly poison," Kara happily said. "You'll die in ten seconds."

Krell stared at her in horror, eye twitching. "What?"

Kara laughed. "I was just kidding! It'll only inflict pain upon you! Lots of it!"

Krell's hand bunched up into a fist. He swung at her, and Kara ducked her head, resulting in his fist crunching against the wall. She didn't dodge the next swing, and felt the blow on her torso.

Krell began spasming on the ground next to Kara, who used the wall to stand up, slowly getting to her feet. She put weight on her left leg, immediately regretting the action when a bolt of pain shot up her ankle.

"General Krell, I... what's going on here?" Anakin looked on in confusion. He glanced at Krell, who was twitching in agony on the floor, before gazing at Kara, who was leaning against the wall heavily. 

"She- she attacked me!" Krell exclaimed, pushing himself onto his hands and knees. 

"He attacked me!" Kara protested, motioning to her face, which still had the cuts from the previous time he interrogated her. "Ask Rex! He took me to the medical bay!"

Anakin turned the shield off. He attempted to help Krell up, but was pushed to the side as Krell stood on his own. 

"You will pay for what you've done! How did you even have that?" Krell stalked forward, looming over her form.

"They didn't search my hair!" Kara's hand flew to her hair, letting it slip through her fingers. "I had it the whole time and was waiting for someone to mess with me!"

"So it's true?" Anakin crossed his arms. "You did attack a defenseless prisoner?"

"She clearly wasn't defenseless!" Krell angrily said. 

"But did you know that at the time?" Anakin questioned.

"Well..." Krell hesitated, "not exactly."

"Oh," Kara loudly said. "That's pretty."

Anakin faced her. "What is?"

"Look at all the colours!" Kara said in amazement, reaching out to touch nothing. "They're beautiful!"

Anakin knelt at her side, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Do you need medical attention?"

Kara blanched. "The pretty colours are gone. There's black spots now instead."

Anakin took that as a yes to his question, yelling out to Rex to come in. Rex entered the room, glaring at Krell ever so slightly.

"I need to have a word with General Krell. Can you take her to Kix?" Anakin asked Rex.

Rex nodded and patiently waited for Kara to stand as Anakin and Krell filed out of the room. When she simply made grabby hands at him, he frowned in concern.

"Are you alright?" Rex asked.

"He destroyed my ankle. Pick me up, pretty boy!" Kara held her arms out.

Rex pursed his lips at the nickname, but obliged and picked her up. She threw an arm over his shoulder for support, and he helped her hobble to the medical bay.

"What is it this time?" Kix tiredly asked as they entered.

"Krell," Rex simply said, placing Kara on an exam table.

"I hurt him, though," Kara excitedly told Kix. 

Kix hummed. "Where'd he injure you this time?"

Kara kicked off her boot and gestured to her ankle, which had already begun to swell. "He used the Force or something. It hurts a lot. I'm about ready to strangle someone."

"Is that why Rex is here?" Kix mumbled.

"What?" Kara tilted her head, smirking slightly at Rex, whose face had flushed. "Can you repeat yourself? I didn't quite catch what you said."

"Oh, I just said it must hurt a lot," Kix brightly said. He took out a scanner, giving Rex a sly look as he had his back to Kara.

"It does," Kara grumbled.

The scanner beeped and flashed red as Kix held it over her swollen joint. He read over the results quickly. "He dislocated it. I'm going to reset it."

Kara's eyes flashed with fear. "Will it hurt?" She meekly asked.

Kix nodded. "I'm afraid so. You can squeeze Rex's hand as hard as you want, though."

Kara laughed darkly, taking Rex's hand as fast as she could, before he could move out of her reach. "Get ready, pretty boy."

Kix silently noted the nickname. "Rex, I'd recommend giving her only two fingers so she can't break any."

Rex gave him a thankful look and followed his advice. "Hurry this up. I'm late to a meeting that was sprung on us."

Kix held his hands over Kara's ankle. "Ready?"

Kara opened her mouth to answer, only to scream as Kix presumably popped her joint back in place.

Kix wrinkled her nose at her ankle. "So... I have some good news and some bad news."

Kara buried her face against Rex's chest, whimpering slightly. Rex awkwardly patted her back. "What is it?" Kara asked.

"The good news is that you probably won't be able to go back to your cell. The bad news is that I think I shattered the bone in your ankle," Kix sheepishly said.

"You what?" Kara shrieked, trying to grab him. Rex held her back, applying pressure to pin her to the bed.

"I might have to operate." 

Kara strained against Rex's hold, aiming to murder Kix. "I'll karking kill you! I don't get medical insurance in my benefits!"

"Get her some pain meds." Rex pinched the bridge of his nose. "I thought you knew what you were doing."

"I've never had to reset someone's ankle before!" Kix defensively said. He rummaged through his drawer, pulling out a syringe. He stuck it in Kara's arm, injecting it into her. "There, here's some pain meds."

"I'm running late," Rex said. "Can we figure this out another time?"

Kix wrapped some bandages around Kara's ankle, making them snug. "This should do for now, but just don't put any weight on it, okay?"

"How am I supposed to get around then?" Kara grumpily asked.

Kix went to a back room for a minute, pushing a wheelchair when he returned. "My only set of crutches are currently in use. Hawke twisted his ankle."

They helped her into the chair, arranging it so her foot could be in the air. 

"I can't fit her into her cell like this," Rex realized.

"Figure it out." Kix shrugged. "And get out of here. Don't you have a meeting to get to?"

Rex rolled his eyes and steered Kara out of the medical bay, casting a filthy look over his shoulder as he left. He pushed her down the hallways, hearing her shout 'Wheee!' as they went around corners.

"Captain Rex, what's she doing here?" Anakin questioned as Rex wheeled Kara in. Everyone in the briefing room murmured to each other, eyeing Kara with suspicion.

"It's a long story, but she can't go back to her cell yet because I can't fit her wheelchair through the door, and I was late." Rex approached Anakin's side, pulling Kara along. "Apologies, sir, but I didn't know where to put her."

Anakin sighed. "That reminds me, I have an announcement to make." He faced everyone in the room. "I called you all here to tell you that General Krell has been expelled from the Jedi order. There were many reasons behind it, but I'll spare you the details."

Someone raised his hand.

"Yes?" Anakin asked a clone in the back.

"Is it because he had sex with Grievous?"

"No, that was Captain Rex who had sex with Grievous," the clone next to him scolded, smacking his shoulder.

"No, he had sex with General Madden!"

Kara raised an eyebrow at this. "Pardon?"

Rex's face turned red. "None of this is true!"

"General Krell is now on a shuttle to Coruscant, where he will be trialed for his crimes. It took a while to get him to cooperate, and several stun rays," Anakin continued.

"So Captain Rex didn't get captured by Separatists and negotiate his freedom by-" the man was cut off as the clone next to him tackled him, warning him not to finish his sentence.

"None of what you have heard is true!" Rex exclaimed, burying his face in his hands. "There is nothing between General Grievous and I, nor is there anything with General Madden!"

"Then why does she call you 'pretty boy'?" Kix shouted, eyes glinting with mischief.

"Yeah, pretty boy," Kara teased, placing her hand on the side of Rex's face. "Why do I call you that?"

Rex's breath hitched as he stared into her eyes before he pulled away, facing the others in there room once again. "She's trying to get under my skin. Are you seriously going to listen to rumours?"

"Can we get back on topic, please?" Anakin tiredly requested. Once everyone had fallen silent, he resumed talking. "If anyone has any questions, this is the time for them."

"Why does she call him 'pretty boy'?" Ahsoka teased from behind them.

"Does anyone have any questions related to General Krell?" Anakin corrected himself.

Silence filled the room.

"You're all dismissed," Anakin said.

"I'm hungry. Can we get something to eat?" Kara blurted out.

Rex sighed and wheeled her out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.7K 2.2K 50
This is a story that takes place during the clone wars. This is a Rex and Ahsoka love story! Enjoy! This book has a lot of grammar and spelling mista...
67.1K 2.1K 48
Ahsoka is struggling to accept herself. She feels that she can't live up to her or anyone else's expectations. One day, she decides she's had enough...
3.1K 80 13
Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi, along with Ahsoka Tano, Captain Rex, Commander Cody, and PadmΓ© Amidala are sent on a mission by the Jedi Council...
13.2K 452 37
π•§π• π•šπ•• - a completely empty space "I'm trapped in the darkness." She whispered into his ear. His arms slipped around her waist, heart aching for h...