Against The World (Across the...

By NeonKunSama

Being different is what makes us Spider-Man... Can't respect that... Then stand back... Let us do our own thi... More

Bio: The Spider-Man From Earth - 2508
EP - 1 οΏΌRecruitment from Another World
EP - 2 Bagel Effect
EP - 3 Spotted Encounter
EP - 4 Multiverse Visit
EP - 5 The Anarchist Spider
EP - 6 Mubattan Madness
EP - 7 Saving Mubattan
EP - 8 The Spider Society
EP - 9 Canon Events (Part One)
EP - 10 Canon Events (Part Two)
EP - 11 Spider Chase

EP- 12 The End

534 25 10
By NeonKunSama

Hey guys!!! It's finally here after a long wait my spider verse saga ends... for now. If you haven't seen my announcement yet check my profile and look for Updates. Till next time... ~ Neon

Gwen's Dimension

We currently see Gwen opening the window to her room... she enters in and grabs a few things, but she then peaks outside to her living room and sees her dad sleeping on the couch... she then eyes the photo of her and miles on the table... she grabs it and slowly backs up to her room and back to her window, she opens it ready to leave... until her light switch turned on which instantly made her shoot web, hitting the penguin plush... her dad turns to look at it.

George: Wanna go easy on the penguin?

Gwen goes to leave...

George: Just-- Will you just...? Are you even gonna look at me?

Gwen stops... and slowly turns to her dad, almost like a glare...

George: What? Wh-- What is that?

Gwen: I'm looking at you. Like you asked, You look skinny.

Gwen takes off her mask...

George: Where have you been?

Gwen: Just been, uh, out murdering all my friends.

George: Oh. Oh, that's funny, yeah. Okay, yeah. Okay.

George steps out of Gwen's room and Gwen follows her Dad into the hallway.

Gwen: Where are you going?

George: I don't know!

Gwen closes her eyes and takes a breath... before looking at her dad...

Gwen: You're a good cop, Dad. Y'know, you put on that badge because you know if you don't, someone who shouldn't will. But... you have to understand, this mask is my badge!

Gwen: And I'm trying to be good, too. I was trying so hard to wear this thing the way you'd want! And I didn't! I didn't! I can do all these things, but I can't help the people I love the most, and they can only know half of who I am, so I-- I'm completely on my own! And now, I don't-- I don't even know what the right thing is anymore! I don't know what I'm supposed to do! I already lost one friend, But I know...! I can't lose one more friend.

George sighs...

George: Gwen... I always taught you to do it by the book.

Gwen: Yeah, and how did that work out?

George: I took an oath--

Gwen: Then arrest me, Dad! Get it over with.

George: I... I can't!

Gwen: Why not?

George: Because I quit.

Gwen is taken by surprise...

Gwen: Wh-What, When?

George: About halfway through your big speech.

Gwen: You're...? Waitaminute, you're not-- You're not gonna be Captain? That means...

George: My job, being Captain, this whole thing doesn't matter anymore.

George turns at Gwen...

George: You're the best thing I've ever done.

George stares at his daughter, until Gwen pulls him forward with her webs, wrapping him in a hug

Gwen: It was a good speech, huh?

George: No wonder you got an A in English.

Gwen: B. I got a B+. Missed a few classes.

George pulls back, smiling, then pulls a box from his pocket...

George: I don't know what it is you gotta do... But I-- I think that this thing is supposed to help.

The box is multicolored. Punk, with the Union Jack emblazoned in one of the corners.

George: The guy that left it was a real piece of work. But the girl he was with kept him in line for the most part...

Gwen pulls an object out of it -- a sticky note is attached, reading "In case it don't work out -- Hobie."

She pulls it off, revealing a bootleg version of the watch, set for Earth 1610. Gwen presses a button and a portal opens behind her.

Gwen: I'll be right back. I promise.

She disappears. The portal closes.

George: Parenting... It's a big-ass mystery.

Earth-42

Miles wakes up from being knocked out.... He looks around and find's himself chained up to a punching bag... this felt familiar for some reason, he then sees a familiar face...

Miles: Uncle Aaron...

Miles then starts glitching... afterwards he starts getting lifted up and Aaron started approaching him...

Miles: W-Wait, I'm not from here... a machine sent me here by mistake-

Aaron reaches his hand out...

Miles: Uncle Aaron wait!

Aaron simple spins the punching bag around... making Miles face him as he approaches a DJ stand... and begins playing music... Miles sighs

Miles: Please... Uncle Aaron... J-Just hear me out... I was bit by a spider that gave me powers and it wasn't supposed to bite me it was supposed to bite... someone else, I don't belong here, I need to go home.

Aaron doesn't say anything...

Miles: I-I have an Uncle Aaron too... I had, he was a bad guy called the prowler but he looked out for me... he did a lot of bad things but, I knew he wanted to be good... I don't think he knew he had a choice but you do... you can be a good guy.

Aaron: "Chuckles" A good guy?

Miles: Please... trust me. I know you don't want to be the prowler-

Aaron turns around and punches Miles... or so he thought when instead he punched the punching bag which made Miles fling around a bit...

before Aaron stops the motion with his hand, he stares at Miles...

Aaron: I'm not...

Miles raised a brow in confusion... before looking up to see a mysterious figure looking down at him...

The figure drops down from the ceiling... and approaches Miles... Aaron hands them the Prowler claw, they catch it and put it on... the figure stops in front of Miles...

Prowler: Your dad is still alive?

Miles: What?

Prowler: Your father. You said he's still alive.

Miles: Yeah.

Prowler: Huh.

Miles: Who are you?

The figures mask turns off... and deconstruction to reveal themselves... Miles eyes widen in shock....

It was....

Him.

Prowler: I'm Miles Morales. But you... You can call me the Prowler.

Miles stares at his other self...

Miles: If I don't get home... our dad is going to die-

Miles (E-42): Your dad.

Miles closes his eyes...

Miles: Please... You have to let me go.

Prowler walks up to Miles slowly.... Before raising his hand up to show Miles the claw... before making a fist which charged the machine... he then puts a fist beside Miles cheek...

Prowler stares down Miles.

Miles (E-42): Why would I do that?

I never did find a band I'd fit in...

So I made my own.... with a few old friends.

We see Gwen alongside a few familiar faces... all web swinging towards the portal she created...

We're gonna save Miles

And...

We're gonna save...

Ȃ̷̛̛̠̺͋͋̄͒̃̀̽͒̊̈́̆͜͠ͅd̵͕̲͛͐̈́͛̔́̌̅̽̕ã̸̢̤̻͚̭͂̈́n̶̦͈̦̤͖͓̅́ď̶̢͕̱̝̺̖̩̞̘͚̗̳̺̦̻̄̽̐͋̀͂̉̏̈̕͠ę̸̨̛̤͎̜̒̓̈ ̸͚̗̼͔̖̪͓͈̜̰̒͑̕͜

Earth - 42

Woman: No please!

We currently see three men mugging a woman in an alley... all three holding knives.

Thug: Give up the purse lady... and show us some goodies for giving us a hard time...

The thug goes to cut open the woman's shirt... before one of his goons felt something around his leg...

Goon: What the-AH!

A black tendril wraps around his leg and trips him... then proceeds to drag him into the darkness.

Goon: NO AHHHHHHH!

Thug: What the hell!

Gangster: Stay close!

It was pitch black mixed with the deadly silence... so quiet the thugs could hear the sound of their heart beats... just then the Gangster was also grabbed and pulled into the abyss...

Gangster: NO! HELP ME PLEASE-

His scream were cut by a slash... the Thug was now trembling in fear...

Thug: S-Show yourself! I-I-I ain't afraid!

???: You should be...

The thug jumps and turns to see a black figure behind him... trying to attack but the figure simple grabbed his arm... and started to squeeze... the Thug screamed in agony, he suddenly pulls out a gun but it was quickly slapped away by a tendril... the mysterious tendrils started wrapping around the man...

???: Tell me how I can find the sinister six cartel...

Thug: I-I'll never talk you punk!

???: Oh really... because I know a squealer when I see one.

Thug: AHHHHHH!

The figure puts pressure on the Thug's arm... which makes him yell in agonizing pain...

Thug: OKAY! OKAY! ILL TALK PLEASE STOP!

???: Good... now tell me.

Thug: L-Look... there's this crazy guy that takes inventory from these guys... he dresses in a purple and black outfit, he's the one you should talk to...

???: This guy got a name?

Thug: The news call him... The Prowler.

???: "Isn't that...." There's gotta be more details.

Thug: That's all I know... I swear!

???: Bullshit... you know more!

Thug: FUCK YOU!

The Thug goes for attack, stabbing the figure in the stomach... but the figure was unfazed, and looks up at the man... with a menacing expression.

???: You've done fucked up now.

The tendrils breaks the thugs arm which makes him yell in agony... he was then stuck to the wall by a black substance... the woman runs away screaming... the figure turns but didn't pursue her, it simple jumps away onto a roof...

It looks over the city of Brooklyn... filled with crime ridden streets and heavy rain...

"This... is where he'll be?"

???: That's what the machine said he was last transported... now we gotta find these guys running this cartel.

"Are you going to wait... for your friends for help?"

The figure stood silent... looking at his stab wound before the suits breaks the blade and instantly heals the wound. He clenched his fist... he felt amazing...

He felt powerful.

It felt....

Good.

???: No... I'll handle this myself, better for them not to get in my way...

"Our way... you mean?"

The figure was silent... looking at his new acquired suit, thinking for a moment... before looking up back at the sky.

???: Yeah...

"Then let us save him..."

The figure jumps off the roof and starts swinging...

"Let's save Miles..."

"Let's save the universe...."

"Together..."

"Adande"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 177 13
𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰π˜₯π˜₯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 miles morales x fem! reader I do not own any of these characters except the original characters I made, and you o...
351K 8.6K 46
Sometimes life is filled with misery, sadness, regret, and pain... Until you meet the one person to change your whole world. #1 - #PeterParkerFanFict...
51.6K 1K 16
"We almost died and you're just now telling me that you love me?" "That's exactly what I'm saying, we just don't talk about the almost dying part kay...
2K 56 17
'Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby - awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess.' when a boy sick with the grief of his...