Fiancé | Dabi x Reader

By mypeachychan

A story in which a mafia falls in love with someone else's fiancé or better known as, his former fiancé. "I'm... More

0 ೃ⁀➷
1 ೃ⁀➷
2 ೃ⁀➷
3 ೃ⁀➷
4 ೃ⁀➷
5 ೃ⁀➷
6 ೃ⁀➷
7 ೃ⁀➷
8 ೃ⁀➷
9 ೃ⁀➷
10 ೃ⁀➷
11 ೃ⁀➷
12 ೃ⁀➷
13 ೃ⁀➷
14 ೃ⁀➷
15 ೃ⁀➷
16 ೃ⁀➷
17 ೃ⁀➷
18 ೃ⁀➷
19 ೃ⁀➷
20 ೃ⁀➷
21 ೃ⁀➷
22 ೃ⁀➷
23 ೃ⁀➷
24 ೃ⁀➷
25 ೃ⁀➷
27 ೃ⁀➷
28 ೃ⁀➷

26 ೃ⁀➷

969 46 32
By mypeachychan

Twenty Six
‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

"Thank you," he brought his lips toward your nape and kissed it. "Thank you for being patient with me," he added, his breath tickling your neck as goosebumps filled your body. A warmth filling your body as your body longs to feel his on a different level.

"Mmm," you hummed in response as you brought your hands to touch his textured arms that were wrapped around your torso. Your back was pressed against his chest, and his lips played with your neck, sucking your flesh as you softly moaned in response to his touch. It was as if he had never left. As if you had always been here, wrapped in his embrace, just the two of you.

You missed this.

"Let me show you how much I love you, yeah?" Dabi brought his lips to your ear, whispering from behind as your body continued to crave for his touch. "Mmm," you nodded, humming softly as your heart raced with anticipation. "Then let me apologize to you now. I'm not sure if I will be able to control myself this time," he said, sending a shiver down your spine.

Before you could respond, he lowered his head, his lips connecting with your neck as he nimbled softly on your skin.

Slowly, Dabi proceeds to undress you from head to toe, removing everything that was covering your beautiful body from his sight. His hands were gentle and deliberate, as if he were afraid of hurting you. When you were finally free of any cloth on your body, he brought your body closer to him. Your back pressed against his chest, your legs spread apart on the wooded floor, his hands around your waist, and his head resting on your shoulder.

"You're so beautiful," Dabi murmured, his voice husky and filled with desires as his lips trailed down your neck, leaving trails of marks. "So perfect for me." He teased your breast with his fingers, eliciting moans of pleasure from the back of your throat. Without warning, he pinched your nipples hard, rolling them between his thumbs and forefingers as you arched your back. "D—Dabi..." you mumbled, your head falling back against his shoulder as your pussy longed to feel his touch.

"Yes, princess?"

"P—Please touch me elsewhere," you shamefully pleaded, your face flushed and your body warming up with every passing moment. "Hmm," Dabi hummed, his left hand still playing with your breast as he brought his right hand near your pussy. "Like this?" He asked, shoving his middle and ring finger inside of you without warning, eliciting a moan from your lips.

"Yeah," you moaned in pleasure, melting into his touch as your head rested on his shoulder.

"Already this wet for me?" Dabi smiled slightly, content with the fact that only he could make you feel this way, this out of control. He then proceeds to play with your folds, teasing you before bringing his fingers to your clit, circling your clit as you moaned uncontrollably.

With his free hand, he continued to play with your breast, cupping and rolling your nipple between his fingers as he circled your clit with the other hand.

"F—Fuck," you moaned, already feeling a knot in your stomach as your toes curled. "I think I'm... I'm gonna cum, Dabi..."

"Then cum for me, princess," Dabi urged, bringing his fingers inside of your pussy, thrusting in and out of you as your juices squirted out of your pussy. As if that wasn't enough, his lips found its way to your neck, marking your neck as he played with your breast. The pleasure was so good that you forgot that you were in a ryokan with thin walls as your moans bounced off the walls of the little room you were in.

"I'm cumming, Dabi, I'm--AGGHH!" You let out a loud moan as you felt the wave of release wash over you. Your cries were echoing off the walls as your body convulsed with pleasure, yet Dabi's fingers never stopped moving, stroking, and teasing, even as you came down from your orgasm.

"Such a good girl," Dabi complimented as he kissed your flushed cheek before bringing his fingers towards his mouth, licking your cum off of his fingers until it was clean. "Don't close your eyes. We're not done yet," Dabi murmured, picking up your tired body and bringing you over to the soft tatami mat, laying you down with your legs spread apart.

"D—Don't look at me like that," you shyly said as you tried to close your legs, but were stopped as Dabi grabbed your thighs, spreading your legs wider as he leaned in. The moment his lips came into contact with your pussy, your moans filled the room as you writhed in pleasure. He took his time, kissing and licking your pussy clean as his tongue toyed with your clit.

Just when you were about to cum, he stopped, teasing you as he raised his head. "So good," Dabi smirked, wiping your excess juice from his mouth with the back of his hand, leaving you in distress as you craved for more.

As if he could read your mind, Dabi then pushed a finger inside of your sensitive pussy as you looked at him, eyes half-lidded. Then he put in another one, and another one, filling your pussy up with all three of his fingers as he stroked your pussy slowly. "Mmm," you moaned, arching your back against the soft tatami mat.

As he continued to move his fingers in and out of you, Dabi leaned down, his lips finding your nipple. He suckled hard, circling your nipple with his tongue, making your hips buckle off the mat from the overwhelming sensation. Soon enough, you could feel the familiar knot growing inside of you, the need for release, and you knew that he was going to give it to you.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," you repeated the word as his fingers relentlessly entered your pussy, driving you higher and higher.

Dabi's fingers picked up the pace, his strokes becoming more urgent as he felt your pussy tightening around his fingers. He knew you were close—so close—and he wanted to make you cum over and over again until you couldn't cum anymore.

"Cum for me, princess," he whispered, his voice low and rough.

The feeling of his finger moving inside of you, the wetness surrounding his fingers, the sound of your moans filling the room—it was too much for Dabi to bear. He could feel his cock growing harder, throbbing for release, but he resisted himself as he focused on your pleasure. Soon enough, you let out a cry as you came once more on his fingers.

That was the final straw for him. Dabi could no longer resist the throbbing pain inside his pants. He wanted to feel you, and he must feel it now.

Dabi proceeded to strip himself, freeing his erected cock, while you recovered from your orgasm. After positioning himself between your thighs, Dabi shoved his thick, hard cock inside of you, making you gasp as your eyes rolled back and your body, arching off the mat.

He thrust forward, slowly at first, and then with more force as your body adjusted to his cock. Each thrust sending an electrifying wave throughout your body as your mind fills with nothing else but Dabi fucking your tight pussy.

"Fuck," Dabi grunted, bringing his lips to your neck. "I love you so much," Dabi added before sucking on your flesh, leaving marks on your body as he continued to fuck your sensitive pussy.

Before you knew it, the familiar sensation was back, ready to explode in your stomach. Dabi could feel your walls tighten around his cock, and with a growl, he thrust deeper, harder, and faster. It was getting sloppier each time as he was getting closer to his own climax.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," you breathed, ready for your high as you dug your nails into his shoulders and your legs, wrapped around his hips. "Nnghh, I'm cumming, Dabi!" You let out a hoarse cry as your body shook with the force of your third orgasm.

"We're not done yet," Dabi growled, quickening his pace, never stopping as his hips snapped forward until he let out a grunt. "Fuck," he breathed, staying still as he emptied his cum inside of your pussy.

"You take me so well, princess," Dabi praised before kissing your lips, then your flushed cheeks, and then your forehead. "But I'm not done yet," he added before flipping you over with your ass up and your head resting on the mattress.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You fluttered your eyes open, squinting at the bright light streaming in through the crack of the window. Your head throbbed, your body ached, and every muscle felt as if it had been used and abused. As you recalled the memories of last night, your face immediately flushed as your heart raced. The memories of your passionate, fiery night with Dabi left your heart fluttering as you recalled every moment. The way he made you feel so wanted—so needed.

As you shifted on the mattress, ready to get up, an arm snaked around your waist, pulling your back against a hard chest. Startled, you gasped, only to feel a deep chuckle vibrate from his chest. "I barely got to hold you," Dabi murmured, his voice rough with sleep. "So don't leave me yet."

"But..." You opened your mouth to protest, to tell him you should probably call your manager, but something about the way he held you, the warmth of his skin against yours, made you want to stay just a little longer. Without a word, you relaxed, and your body melted into his embrace.

You'd choose him over work any day.

‧₊˚✩彡𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟‧₊˚✩彡๋ ࣭ ⭑๋ ࣭ ⭑
⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙
Not the best as writing smut but it is what it is :)
⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110 1 12
DABI X READER ~ When Todoroki Shoto has a growing suspicion that his brother Toya is still alive after being "dead" for 10 years, he asks the only p...
31.9K 741 27
Y/n Todoroki, twin sister of Shoto Todoroki and daughter of pro hero Endeavor. Y/n has always been pushed harder than anyone in her family to be perf...
57.6K 1.3K 24
UNDER REWRITING - 1,2,3,4,5,6,16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 rewritten "Shigaraki... hold my hand..." Y/N L/N, a girl who never really cared for the aspect o...
1.6M 57.1K 53
(Y/n) (L/n) was the loving girlfriend of Toya Todoroki, always being there for him and always managed to brighten up his day, regardless of what he's...