Third Wheel Lovers || Nishimu...

By Loyasha

In the world full of lovers, two people who get third wheeled during senior+mid batch dinner. Their sudden ap... More

Chapter 1: Long Beauty Sleep
Chatper 2: Introducing, Ni-Ki
Chapter 3:Something New
Chapter 4: Cat, Sky, Heels, Bed.
Chapter 5:Date
Chapter 6: Two with One
Chapter 7:Lotte World, My World
Chapter 8: A Mistake
Chapter 9: If only I was sober
Chapter 10: New Facts
Chapter 11: Confess.
Chapter 12: Guilty
Chapter 13: Taken By One.
Chapter 14:Where R U?

Intro

131 3 0
By Loyasha

NI-KI IS THE 4TH MOST HANDSOME FACES s2OF 2023 YALL

Anyways, this is an au that goes by the name Third Wheel Lovers.

You're soul will be taken and shoved into the body of a girl named Xú Ai Hua, but most call her Hua or Ai Hua.

Apparently, Ai Hua had been into a car accident where she got into a coma for a quite while. She finally came back to school after 2 week after she woke up from her 4 months of coma.

Ai Hua never knew Ni-Ki, nor talk to him until Heena, her best friend made her go eat with some people from their batch and some seniors.

One of the seniors was Ni-Ki.

And that's when they met all over again.

I apologize for my bad grammar and misspellings and also the misisng of words.

Anyways, enjoy and thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 7K 29
wherein jake's pre-determined life takes a turn when he is forced to sit next to siyeon. ยฉ FLAUVIER 2022 ENHYPEN FANFIC...
8.4K 381 14
โ !ยก enemies to lovers ยก! โ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ง๐˜ท๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง โž โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ช...
141K 3K 52
It's just my imagination and hope, no hates in my story:) Start: 11 December 2022 Finish:?
36K 983 28
Yuri and niki they both are best friends since childhood but things changed after they both become 18. "why don't you understand I fucking love you"...