Frazzled Rose

By EkKahanikaar

My life was a frazzled rose A shattered rose The sunlight of your existence made it fresh But nothing has be... More

Frazzled Rose
Character Aesthetics
Frazzled Rose Tunes - The Spotify Playlist!
|A Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ Uɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ|
|Wᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ Rᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ|
|Pᴇᴇᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Pᴀsᴛ|
|Zᴀʜɪʀᴀ|
|Cʜᴀɴɢᴇ ғᴏʀ Gᴏᴏᴅ|
|Dᴏ I Lɪᴋᴇ Hɪᴍ?|
|A Sʜᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ Fᴏʀ Rᴀᴅʜɪᴋᴀ|
|Aʀᴇ Yᴏᴜ Gᴀʏ?|
|Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Gᴀɴɢsᴛᴇʀ|
|Rᴏᴋᴀғɪᴇᴅ|
|Aᴅᴅ Tᴏ Cᴀʀᴛ|
|Rɪɴɢs Exᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ|
|Tʜᴇ Bᴀᴄʜᴇʟᴏʀᴇᴛᴛᴇ|
|Bʏ Tʜᴇ Pᴏᴏʟ|
|Oɴsᴇᴛ ᴏғ Fᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ|
|Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ Hᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ|
|Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ Rᴇᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ|
|A Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ Iɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ|
|Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ Wᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ Nɪɢʜᴛ|
|Tʜᴇ Fɪʀsᴛ Dᴀʏ|
|Qᴜʀᴇsʜɪs?|
|Mʀ. & Mʀs.|
|Aʀʏᴀ's Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ|
|Bᴇɢ Mᴇ|
|Rᴀᴅʜɪᴋᴀ ɪɴ ᴀ Dɪʟᴇᴍᴍᴀ|
|Oғғɪᴄᴇ Dɪɴɴᴇʀ|
|GIRLS ONLY|
|AN ENEMY FORGOTTEN|
|THE NIGHTMARE|

|Hᴜᴍᴀʀɪ Tᴀʀᴀғ Sᴇ Hᴀ Hᴀɪ|

142 7 52
By EkKahanikaar

VOTE! COMMENT!

*****

My eyes were still, fixed at my long thin fingers which were slowly caressing the classic grey rugged fabric of chesterfield of his huge office. 

I shifted my eyeballs from my fingers to the reception girl right in front of me when the landline chimed, the typical and iconic ringtone of all offices. She conversed with a colleague, it seems. 

I twisted my neck around, and couldn't help but adore the surroundings. The floors adorned with white shining marble and the elegant furniture complementing it. The glossy wall behind the reception table with 'n' number of curves with glow lights accompanying them. 

The walls, simple with plain panels but still seem classy and the back wall adorned with designing graffiti. I adored the dress on the mannequins, which didn't feel unreal, like those in the fashion shows.

Clearly, the office of a fashion designer. 

I straightened my back as I realised a man in full black approaching us, and halted right in front of me, and bent over a bit.

'Mam, sir's caught up in a meeting which is taking long. Would you guys like something?'

 'Um..no thank you so much.'

He gave a me a small smile, before turning over to his heels and slowly went far away from my sight.

'Why do you think he called you?'

I turned to Esha who sprawled on the sofa, with Misha beside her. I shrugged my shoulders in response.

'C'mon Esha! Is that even a question? She's his fiancée, yeh toh ab zindagi bhar laga rahega.', Misha teased me and I rolled my eyes.

(Now this will go life long.)

'Shut up, Misha. I am so not interested in him.', I rolled my eyes.

'Then why would you say yes?', Esha was clearly annoyed.

'You know why I did that, Esha. How many time do I have to tell you that?', I scolded.

'Tch. Radhz, I don't know but I just feel that you are way too quick in judging him.', Esha explained my softly.

'No I am not. He is clearly marrying me for me body, for my looks. You won't believe that Esha, I literally caught him staring me on my birthday. Not even a day and he was at my home, with a proposal? Seriously?', I exclaimed.

'C'mon Radhika. It might be just a sheer case of misunderstanding. Have you confronted Krish on this matter? He knows him better than you.' Esha continued.

'No. And I don't even want to. What do I tell him? That is friend is using his sister for just...disgusting!', I feel ashamed of myself for liking him few hours back.

'You are unbelievable. But please don't do anything stupid, else all you would be able to do is regret over your actions if you find you were wrong.', Esha warned and me and a sarcastic chuckle escaped my lips.

'In my wildest dreams.', I whispered and she shrugged.

'But if you are so sure of his intentions, why would you say yes?', Misha questioned.

'To break his ego. That man feels he is capable of winning everything he wishes for, be it by money or by his looks. But he hit the wrong spot. I will make see stars in the bright day light.', my voice reflected hatred.

I heard them sigh and getting busy into their screens again. I paid on heed to them and rested my back and the back rest with my arms crossed across my chest. 

Someone's right. Days and days are not needed to change one's life, just a click of moment is enough. You never know what the next spin of the life cycle is. 

I had just seen him on the magazines just two days back. And today, I am sitting in his office, in his reception, waiting to see him in order to confront him about 'our marriage.'

Just two days back, I didn't even knew him and now I am set to be his wife, maybe, in just a few days, or months, precisely? Oops! My bad. I won't be his wife. He would be my husband. There's a difference. If you know, you know.

My lips curved into lopsided smirk. But sadly, you hit the wrong spot, Mr. Malhotra. The world is scared of you, and soon, you would be scared of me, begging me to divorce you. That day is not so far.

But I immediately straightened my face and myself, seeing the same black dressed man marching towards us.

'Mam, sir is ready to see you.'

Not even a second, and jumped on my feet and was all set to march to his cabin with my two lovelies, but seemed like that man didn't want it.

'Just you.'

He murmured and I looked at him with still eyes. 

'Just me?'

He nodded, not maintaining an eye contact.

'But how would he know that these two are with me?', I was sheer confused, but my eyes fell on the camera which faced us, directly.

'Seriously? He is literally eyeing me?', I was furious and he shrugged.

'It's alright Radhika. No need to be so loud. I expected that.', how can Esha be so cool in every situation?

I tried protesting, but her bombastic side eye was enough to control me. 

'Urgh fine!', I exclaimed irritatingly and marched inside, without waiting for them to respond, with the black dressed man following me. 

'Don't you have basic manners?', Avyaansh growled when I barged into his cabin, without having the basic courtesy to knock on the door.

'Privacy, please?', I completed ignored his baseless comment, before requesting to the other man right in front.

'I guess I said something. Hearing issues?', he mocked, as soon as the other man left.

'Un-hun. But I don't feel necessary to react on you stupid comments.', I smirked and totally loved his facial expressions, which visibly tensed and wanted to strangle me, but his bad, I am his best friend's sister, he can't do that. 

'Straight to the point please, I don't want to waste much of my precious time over you.', I continued, and sprawled on the chair behind, with my left leg resting on my right one, and continued playing with my nails.

'Fine!', he gritted his teeth at me, and grabbed a piece of paper from his drawers. 

'This is for you.', he continued and pushed the paper to me, through the table.

'Blank cheque?', I raised my brows.

'Yup. You can fill up the amount you wish for. Consider it as a gift, the main reason you were getting married.', my face turned stone hearing the last words.

'Excuse me?', I clenched my fist, tried not to burst like a volcano.

'Yeah. Afterall, why would you agree to marry a man who you don't even know.', he smirked at me and I smirked back.

'Just the same way, you got a proposal for a girl you don't even know, just amazed by her beauty. Same same.', I gave him a tight smile.

His jaw ticked.

'Beauty? Have you ever looked at your face? There are plenty of fish in the sea, my dear and much better than you I guess.', my jaw dropped. I fumed feeling insulted.

'It's better than you at least. And moreover, I don't try to deal people with money. Just like you did.', I spat at him and threw the cheque at his face. 

He shut his eyes and his jaw ticked. He left out a deep sigh.

'Listen Ms. Radhika Kapadia, I have zero interest in getting married to you. Just get the fuck out of here, else don't blame me later for my actions.', he slowly murmured under his breath.

'No I won't. You started the chaos, and now, when you are failing, you are trying to throw me out?', I retaliated.

'Don't test my patience, you little girl.', he gritted his teeth.

'I will. You wanna know why? Because I wanna see the level you stoop down to when you fail or your ego breaks down. And I would love to see that, and that's the reason I agreed to marry you, Mr. Red Bull.', I shrieked.

'Count your days. The bad ones are gonna start when we get married.', I snapped my fingers right in front of his face and turned to leave.

I deep pain shot on my right upper arm when his stone hard palms grabbed my and pulled, jerking my spine bad.

'You know what? I curse myself for deciding not to marry you, because I didn't want to hurt you by keeping you with me. You don't deserve my care.', his deep brown eyes looked straight into my eyes while his lips escaped there words.

'And I curse myself for liking you almost twenty four hours back, You don't deserve my love.', I spat back and saw a tint of shock in his eyes, which recovered soon.

'Thank you so much. I would rather die instead of being liked by you.', his face reflected anger and disgust for me.

'Likewise!', I smirked and him and I hissed as his grip on my arm tightened.

'You know what? Let's get married. Likewise, even I would like to crash down you ego, and your attitude which is always resting happily on this nose of yours. It would be a treat to watch. I will make you pay for each and every syllable of yours.', he yelped.

'Fine. Get ready to face my wrath, my dear future husband.', I jerked him away from me and gave him a bombastic eyes, while he smirked at me.

'Oh well, you are forgetting your cheque.', my feet came to a halt which were finding it's way to the door, hearing him.

My face turned dark. I turned over my heels, marched to him and splashed a glass full of his water at his face, something he didn't expect.

'Prat!', I murmured and fumingly marched away.

'I hate her!', I heard him scream, before the door close behind my back. 

*****

Avyaansh's POV

I sat on the couch with the laptop on my lap, completely immersed in my work.

'Bhai, I am so happy.', I was bewildered due to Kavya's sudden encounter. 

'Kavya! You scared me. What is it now?', I scolded her and again shifted my gaze to the laptop.

'Kya bhai? Yaha aapki shadi fix ho gayi hai aur aap aise behave kar rahe ho jaise kuch hua hi nahi hai.', ohh! so they got the call from the Kapadias.

(What bhai? You wedding's finalised you don't seem interested at all.)

'Seriously Kavya? I am just getting married, not receiving any nobel prize. What do you expect my to do? Dance happily?', I rolled my eyes.

'Wedding's a big life changing event, son.', dad exclaimed.

'Ok fine. But it's not like I am getting married tomorrow.', I defended myself and dad rolled his eyes, surrendering.

'Bhai, such a bore you are. It's such a big good news. You should celebrate!', she shrieked right into my ears and I shut my eyes annoyingly.

'What good news Kavya?', I opened my mouth to reply, but Viraj's voice interrupted me.

He literally got saved from my wrath yesterday. Before I could step my foot into the house, he had already fled to his friend's. God knows why. And now he is back, when the volcano has rested.

'Viru bhai, you know we have a wedding at home. Avyaansh bhai and Radhika di, oops sorry, Radhika bhabhi agreed for the alliance.', Viraj's joyful face immediately fell as Kavya's words were registered into his mind.

He looked at me with still, questioning gaze and I shut my lids, assuringly.

'That's...that's actually a great news.', he said, trying hard to smile.

'I am so happy with your decision, Avyaansh. Today for the first time, I feel like hugging you tightly.', Dadi shrieked happily and ran to me but I immediately crossed my arms across my chest.

'Really? But I don't feel so.', I gave her a tight smile and her smile fell bad. 

Kavya left a chuckle and Viraj pursed his lips to control his bad laughter. Dadi's fallen face was a treat to watch. I could hear the glass breaking sound in the back of my mind. Do you hear that too?

My roaming gaze fell on my dad who was already looking at me with 'seriously?' face, but did I care? Nah! I again looked at dadi with a small innocent smile, and she gave me back a fake smile, too. 

'Avi, beta, I prepared your favourite peda after we received the good news. Here, have this.', my lips curved into a genuine smile seeing chachi's little efforts.

She might not talk much, but deep down she cares. I feel it, from the bottom of my heart. She has never failed to prepare my favourite sweet on my special occasions.

'Perfect.', I exclaimed while munching over my favourite sweet.

'Feel free to have more.', chachi said and left to the kitchen before keeping the plate on the table.

'I will soon contact our pandit ji and will get the best date for the roka ceremony.', dadi cheered and even she left. 

Slowly, everyone dispersed to their rooms and Viraj finally found his way to me.

'Bhai, what's going on? Just a day back you were so ignorant to this marriage this and now this?', Viraj boomed.

'Raj, trust me, I am well aware of my decision.', I replied calmly and resumed my work.

Viraj sighed and fell on the couch beside me. It shook the whole couch.

'Are you sure? I hope you won't regret later.', he breathed.

'Yup I am and trust me, I won't regret my decision.', I replied calmly with a smile and he pulled me into a hug.

But I will make sure to make her regret. I chuckled evilly in my mind. 

*****

I yawned with a a bored face while the sight in front of my eyes was exact opposite. 

'Kavya, can you please be quick? I have to work.', I groaned.

Kavya marched to me irritatingly and I gulped.

'Kya bhai?! Jab dekho kaam kaam kaam. Are kal aapka roka hai, thodi toh excitement lao!' ,Kavya complained angrily.

(What bhai? Every time you priority is work, work and work. It's your roka tomorrow, get a little bit of excitement please.)

'But Kavya, it's just a outfit. You have seen almost a hundred pair and you still can't finalise?', I asked irritatingly and she slapped my shoulder.

'Are it's my dear bhaiyya's roka. It has to be the best and the outfit has to be the best too. The best takes long to be selected.', she exclaims proudly.

'But you love all my creations, don't you? Each one is a masterpiece for you, then select some random pair, no?', I defended myself.

'No bhai. It doesn't have to be the best, it has to be bestum best!', she showed all her 32 teeth. 

'Seriously?', I rolled my eyes and she wildly nodded her head.

'Urgh I don't believe this. Fine, but please be quick ok?', I finally gave up on my stubborn sister's demands.

I fell on my bed continued looking at Kavya who was busy selecting the best outfit for me for my roka with her typical over excited face. 

I seriously don't believe these girls. There would be thousands of greatest pairs of outfits, but god know what diamonds and golds they are finding, that they won't like a single piece out of them. 

If they would like a design, then the color would be bad and if the color would be good, then definitely the designs would have some kind of a fault. 

The big heap of the outfits lying in front of me were all so good, but I can't understand what exactly was Kavya trying to find. It been more than a hour but still she can't final a single pair.

My back slowly crawled down the back rest of my best and my eyes felt drowsy. 

'I found it. I found it. I found it.', Kavya shrieked at the top of her lungs and poor me, who was all set to fall into a deep slumber, woke up panicking.

'You and Viraj never leave a chance to scare me.', I scolded her, and yawned.

'Ohho forget that. See this, how lovely, no?', she exclaimed cheerfully and held a baby blue coloured cotton Kurta with a Nehru style chikankari jacket to go with it, which were adorned with little circular mirrors along with the embroidery.

I smiled.

'If you had to select this simple, they why would you take so long?', I laughed and she landed on the bed right in front of me.

'The less gaudy, the more beauty. It's your mantra, right?', she chirped.

'Right.', I nodded smilingly.

I took the outfit outta her hands and smiled. I slowly caressed the soft fabric. Ever since my childhood, my eyes and my little heart has always witnessed the troublesome weddings. 

My stepmom and dad have always been fighting. While I was little, whenever I used to find dad next to me after waking up the next morning, I used to dance with joy, but as I turned older slowly, I started realizing that he would end up at my room, after he used to have a fight with his wife. 

Slowly and steadily, as I grew, most of the nights I used to find myself jerking up from my slumber as the voices of their cat fights reach to my room. Reason? Me. 

Little me, innocent, considered myself to be the home breaker. 

I sat in the corner most corner of the class, with my head hung down in my books or scribbling on the sheets. Two year old me, who was always chirpy, turned to a silent and scared one at the tender age of just 7.

I missed my mom, who used to pull me into her warm embrace, whenever my heart used to be scared. I needed that embrace, no one did it, but insomnia did.

Sitting outside dadi's room, I could hear her telling her various fairy tales to Viraj and Kavya. I sued to smile hearing the stories and had always wished to be some perfect prince charming to some beautiful princess from the palaces and love her forever, but seeing my  parents, I slowly realised the fairy tales were never real.

They was just a fictional world, which is no where connected with the real one. The real one is harsh and cruel.

Over the years, my heart turned stone for love and the relationship called marriage. My heart and mind was convinced, that marriage won't do any good, but destroy you and your inner peace. 

While the young lads at college would try their ass off to woo me, I would pay no heed to them and just run away. That was nothing but just a wastage of time and energy. 

And today I am here, where my heart asked to me to step back and not hurt the poor misunderstood girl, but my mind was cruel. I was cruel. I have always heard humesha apne dil ki suno. But I don't believe that.

If I hear my heart's, that prat won't realise her status. She doesn't have the status to talk to me in that tone, and now when she did, she has to pay. 

I grasped my Macbook which laid beside me, but a pair of hands snatched it from me, even before. I could see her shiny little face.

'What?', I questioned irritatingly.

'What what? Bhai you can work later, abhi we have to select bhabhi's roka perfect outfit.', she continued.

'What?! But why will I select for her, she will do that herself no?', her happy face immediately fell hearing me.

'Such a unromantic person you are bhai. See bhai, Zahira has the best collections, and soon to be new member definitely deserves one from them. I felt she would be hesitant to say so I called her up this morning and requested...no no no, ordered her that all her outfits would be from us. Nice na?', how can she be so excited all the time.

Great! Now I have to select a outfit for that mannerless girl. Kavya behaves like a total HP, Harakh Padudi, a work which a learnt from my Gujarati friend during my college days, meaning being over smart even without being asked to.

'Who asked you to be over smart?', I gritted my teeth at her.

'No one.', she pouted her lips.

'Toh?', I snapped.

(Then?)

'Kya toh bhai? Are she would be your wife soon, she has the rights na.', she preached with her signature puppy eyes.

'Urgh what a headache.', I growled.

'Kavya, why can't you just take dadi or chachi's help?', I grumbled under my while being on the bed, seeing my sister finding the perfect dress for her 'according to her' perfect bhabhi.

'Bhai aap na kuch nahi samajte ho. Are unki shaadi aapse ho rahi hai, dadi ya chachi se nahi. Morevover everyon'e busy with roka preparations. And I told you I will shortlist a few and you can finalise one from them. Then what's the issue.', she complained and got herself busy again and I cried tears of boredom.

My eyes were still which didn't leave her face which was utmost serious, completely indulged in her so called important work. I looked at my watch which struck 3.47. Uff 10 minutes more. I jerked up and sat up straight.

'How long Kavya? I have a heap of work waiting for me.', I cried only to receive a glare by her. 

She marched to me and stood upright in front of me with bitter face. I gulped.

'One more time you say that word and I will throw that stupid laptop out the house. Clear?', she scolded me like a teacher and poor me nodded like a obedient good boy.

'Good boy. Now see, I have short listed these 7 pairs. You can finalise one of them.', she dragged me out of the bed and pushed me to the hangers.

'What? All blues and the same shades? Why?', I was shocked.

'Yup. Twinning Twinning.', she gave a me sheepish smile and I rolled my eyes.

'Twinning, my foot. Huh!', I hissed.

'You said something?', she narrowed her eyes.

'Kuch nahi meri ma.', I retorted.

Ignoring Kavya, I transferred my attention to the dressed hanging on the rail in front of me.

I pulled out the first hanger. It was a all baby blue sharara suit, plain with a chiffon material dupatta to go with it which was adorned with silver lining at its borders. Too simple. I looked at Kavya with bad bad faces and her smile fell. Discarded.

Next one. It was the same shade anarkali suit, with same shade button till the stomach level, with thick emboidery on the hem with two levels of thin silver lining which was paired with a net dupatta with a thick silver border and silver circular designs all over. Good...but not for roka. Discarded.

Next one please. Ahh this was something good. A heavy indian gown with silver diamonds around. including the full length sleeves with the V cut deep neck and...umm deep neck? Nope. Discarded.

Who's the next? Ahh elegant. It was a sleevless blouse which ends just few centimeteres above the belly button with curvy hem designed with ligthest shades of blue patterns, with the same designed palazzo pants and a net shrug with white embroidery to go with it, which went down till the knees. Good...but too Indo western. Disarded.

Next please. It was a lehenga. Ahh this looks something good. I pulled out the hanger, but oh my god. This was gaudy. Too heavy for roka, good for engagement it feel. Discarded.

Aage badho aage badho. Next one felt similar which was accompanies by a cape blouse. Uff too heavy. Discarded.

I looked at Kavya who was sitting with a grumpy face seeing me rejecting all. But wait, one is left.

Ok so last dress, let's analyse you too. Uff this is what we call roka perfect. It was a less gaudy, more beauty baby blue colored lehenga embroidered with the same color, with a sleeveless V neck blouse, embroidered quite heavily with silver pearls hanging down the hem. It had a a net dupatta with chikankari embroidery at its edges with the same pearls hanging down. Perfect.

'Huff! Finally. What a beauty you have selected.', she praised me and I smiled. 

*****

Kavya pulled her into a bone crushing hug and she reciprocated with same passion.

'How are you di...oops sorry bhabhi?', she teased and giggled while she passed her a smile, a fake one though.

'I am good Kavya, how are you?', she asked with a soft tone. 

Soft tone? Really?

'I am good too, and you can call me Kavi. And here's you #RokaPerfect dress. Please see and tell you me you like it?', Kavya spoke in a breath and handed her a packet.

Her lips curved into a heartfelt smile. Her eyes twinkled with joy and her face reflected excitement. She scanned the dress properly and softly caressed with work on the fabrics.

'Wow Kavi. This is such a beauty. I absolutely love it. You truly have a great choice.', she was overjoyed.

'Haha I am glad you like that. Though I am not so selfish to grab the credit all by myself, this lehenga is chosen by bhai.', Kavya exclaimed and I could see her smile falling all of a sudden.

She just focused on her dress, not knowing what to say.

'Ohho bhabhi it's ok. You can talk to him and thank him.', Kavya teased her and she gave him a fake smile.

'Thank you. I...I like it.', she said in a low voice, trying to sound happy. How difficult it was for her.

'Ok fine now you girls have your time together, I have something to talk to him.', Prithvi uncle exclaimed and pulled me to a side.

'Beta, I trust you and I know there's absolutely no need to say this but...', he felt hesitant.

'It's ok uncle. Aap hi ka beta hun.', I said softly and he caressed my hair.

(I am your son only.)

'Beta Radhika is the apple of my eyes, my heart, my heartbeat, she is just...I feel I can't explain what my girl means to me. I have always treated her like a princess and...', he is such a pure soul. And his daughter...huh! And all this while, I felt her sharp gaze on me which refused to leave.

'I understand what you are trying to convey uncle. Don't worry you can trust me. You treated her like a princess and I will treat her like a queen.', I exclaimed. I felt sorry deep inside my heart for lying.

Her behaviour will decide my behaviour. Simple mantra of my life.

'I trust you.', he murmured and I smiled, sad underneath.

'Kavya, we should leave.', I came to her as we were done.

'Sure. Bhabhi, will meet tomorrow ok.', Kavya chirped and she nodded.

As we were on our way to the exit, I grasped my phone and tapped a message for her.

I know I am hot, but staring is rude mah love.

I pressed sent and twisted my head to find her reading my text. Her face turned stone and she gave a bombastic eyes which she was trying hard to control in front of everyone. 

I smirked and let out a devilish chuckle under my breath.

Y'all invited to the roka peeps!

Let's go on and celebrate the wedding festivities 🥳🥳

And enjoy the #Avika Tashan 😏🔥

What turns will their lives take after the wedding?

What will happen during the wedding festivities?

Which wedding team are you in?

Team Groom or team Bride?

Which tashan team are you in?

Team Avyaansh or Team Radhika?

Come and let's celebrate their tashan wedding together!

Date - 23/12/2023

Word count - 4900 Words

Ab toh vote aur comment karo do please 🥹🥹

Love Y'All 🦋✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 747 23
कहते हैं...... प्रेम करने से पहले दोनों आंखें खुली हो, प्रेम कर लेने के पश्चात एक आंख मीच लो। .. पर जो अगर दोनों आंखें खोलने को मजबूर किया जाए त...
75.6K 7.6K 34
Growing up she believed she had to live life to the fullest, she could not afford to spend her time on anyone! Growing up he believed life had no mea...
531K 34.5K 100
5 ACE SERIES [ SECOND BOOK ] **** Have you ever thought about how far one would go for love? Curious to know then read further ---- **** She was tra...
129K 8.4K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...