Hearts And Souls (GxG)

By savage-_-potato

Check the first and second book before reading this one, if you want of course. ✓The Violinist ✓Broken String... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 6

7.5K 498 215
By savage-_-potato

Aurora

During the whole ride back home I didn't say a word to Daisy, Raven was in the backseat playing on her phone trying to ignore the awkward tension between me and Daisy.

Raven was going to get ready at our place for Trevor's party tonight, I was starting to regret ever accepting his invitation but in that moment I was upset with Daisy and I wanted to get her attention by doing something she knows I don't like.

When we arrived to our driveway my mom was getting out of her car, she must've worked a little late today.

"Hey girls" she greeted us with a smile, I could see Raven shifting weight from one foot to another nervously and I could hear her heart going crazy in her chest, and that made me roll my eyes so hard. Not Raven too.

"Hello Raven, how are you doing sweetheart?" My mom smiled at the short girl next to me, and I shit you not, I heard her heart skip a beat. Is this girl in love with my mom or something? No, is everyone in love with my mom??

"H-hi" she stuttered, my mom always pretends not to see or notice when people get flustered around her but she does enjoy watching them fall apart under her stares.

"How was practice?" She asked me while we all made our way inside the house, I didn't know if I should make it obvious that Daisy and I did not practice skating like we agreed or just pretend everything is fine.

"It was great, though I found out something very important that I think you should know" with Jasey's situation and her being a werewolf, it could get a little out of hand if the wrong people find out. My mom would know what to do about this to keep everyone safe.

I gave Daisy a quick look so she can pull Raven so she doesn't hear the conversation and she understood the assignments. She grabbed Raven's wrist, Raven who by the way, was still giving my mom heart eyes, then dragged her upstairs.

"Silly kid" my mom commented on Raven's behavior.

"Today at practice, this teammate hit me in the face with a puck.." I followed after my mom to the kitchen where she grabbed an empty glass and filled it up with fresh blood from the fridge.

"Well you know I can't terrorize little kids anymore your mother has forbidden m-"

"No no it's not about that mom" she took a sip of her drink and waited for me to continue.

"The teammate, her name is Jasey and she's abnormally strong, fast, and has insane stamina. That puck she hit me with was going at least 80mph, because it cut me and she saw it, she saw it heal" now that right there made my mom tilt her head slightly as if she was thinking of all the options and ways to find Jasey and turn her into a hamburger.

"No, don't hurt the girl mom. One, she's my friend and two your gonna have a whole pack trying to kill you" my mom chuckled at the remark because we both knew very well there's no way they could kill her.

"So a mutt is on your team"

"Mom, don't say that. That's disrespectful" she rolled her eyes again, so arrogant, but she had the right to be. She is the most powerful creature after all.

"Oh pardon me, werewolf" she mocked,

"Do you have something against them, mom?" She gave me a look and shook her head no,

"Hm no, not really. I just don't like dogs"

"Mom!"

"What?! I'm a cat person, there's nothing wrong with that" she defended herself but on her face was a huge smirk, she took another sip of her drink and left the kitchen.

"I'll see what I can do" I heard her say, I sighed and also left the kitchen to go get ready for the party I dont wanna go to.

I wasn't going to dress up, or look fancy and give Trevor the idea that I wanted to be at his stupid party. I took a quick shower and put on jeans, a white tshirt and added a navy blue sweatshirt on top.

"Raven? Daisy? Are you guys done?" I knocked on Daisy's door and waited for one of them to open, eventually they did.

"Yes, we're almost done"

"..."

"Eh? Aurora? Can you move out of my way?" Daisy asked, she was wearing a sky blue two piece knitted outfit, that barely covered anything. I could see her toned stomach, her legs and her cleavage as well.

She looked...hot.

"You're not going out like that" before I could stop the words they flew out of my mouth, I watched her face frown at my sudden request like she was taken aback by it.

"You're not my mom, Aurora. I can wear whatever I want" she tried to walk past me but I grabbed her arm and made her stand back in front of me.

"What? What do you want Aurora?" She pulled her arm away from me and waited for me to answer, but when I didn't say anything she rolled her eyes and walked away. And I couldn't help but turn back to look at her legs.

"You're drooling" my hand quickly went to my mouth to find nothing on it, I glared at Raven and she just wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"I chose that outfit for her" she said sounding very proud, I grabbed Raven by the back of her shirt and pulled her close to me.

"Why would you do that Raven?! She's basically naked!" Raven rolled her eyes slapped my arm away,

"First of all, just because I'm 5'3 doesn't mean you get to yank me like that, and second she looks fuckin hot and she needs to get fucked, that girl is stressed out of her mind" Every word coming out of Raven's mouth was making me even more upset, she was making my blood boil.

"What? Are you okay? You look pale" Raven asked looking at me with a worried look, she tried to touch my forehead but I leaned back avoiding her hand and walked away.

"Aurora!" My momma called my name from the living room, her blonde hair was in a messy bun and she had on Batman pyjama pants.

"Don't you think Daisy looks gorgeous? Look at her" My momma was smiling so proudly at Daisy, who was as red as a tomato.

"I chose that outfit Mrs Falcon" Raven said excitedly,

"That's wonderful Raven, good choice" my momma said to the brunette standing right behind me.

"Now you guys be careful okay, if anything happens you call us." My momma kissed my cheek and waved us goodbye, I opened the door for Daisy even though I was still upset with her, Raven got in the back like usual and I went to the driver's side.

"You didn't answer Vivienne's question" I heard Daisy say, it was the first words she spoke to me after a twenty minutes ride, I gave her a quick look before focusing on the road again.

"It's too revealing" I mumbled and parked in front of Trevor's house, the place was packed with luxurious cars.

"That wasn't her question though" Daisy replied and left the car, as soon as she stepped out all eyes were on her. Men, women, everyone and I hated it so much, the jealousy was eating me from the inside. I didn't know what to do with this feeling, so I just took a deep breath and followed after her.

"Hey rookie!" I felt someone wrap their arm around my shoulder and I turned to find Jasey with a grin on her face, I shifted back my attention to Daisy who was talking to one of the girls from our class, she was complimenting her outfit.

"Holy fuck she's hot" Jasey said in awe her eyes almost falling out of her sockets. I pushed her arm away from my shoulder and walked away leaving her with Raven. This whole situation is eating me up, it's killing me.

I made my way outside and went to the side of the house where no one could see me, I jumped up holding on to the balcony first then pulled myself to jump on the roof. I laid back to stare at the beautiful night sky, hearing the loud music coming from inside Trevor's house.

"Not your thing either?" A voice said next to me startling the shit out of me, how the hell did she get here? But most importantly who the hell is this girl?

*****************************************
Who's this mysterious girl? And what does she want from Aurora?

PS: Daisy's outfit in media.

Muah

-S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 235 16
Book three of Country Core Series. From birth, Trinity saw the world differently than her peers. Not that she knew much of her peers in her childhoo...
858K 31.2K 34
I was never the cool girl... Never the centre of attention. Hell, the first party I ever went to, it was because Kelly dragged me to it and I was 17...
1.1K 109 42
Ten years after her sister's suicide, Aurora is forced to go back to her hometown, back to where all of it happened. Aurora never forgave herself and...
349K 12.5K 32
Ally and Noelle have been best friends forever, but when Noelle makes a move Ally pushes her away. After their fight Noelle disappears. 3 years later...