English Version Angels Battle...

By RichardSutopo

After learning Rayga has a supernatural potential then Mikaelson Family decide to sent Rayga to practice in S... More

Chapter I: The Kingdom of the Lelembut
Chapter II: The Arrival Of A Special Guest
Chapter III: Ice Angel
Chapter IV: Daoism Temple
Chapter V: Supernatural League
Chapter VI: Renata Mikaelson
Chapter VIII: Purple Aura Martial Battle Part 2
Chapter IX: The Disappearance Of Demigods And Supernatural Humans
Chapter X: Explanation of Supernatural Powers
Chapter XI: 4 Princes of Januman Kingdom VS Ni Luh Dan Kyoshiro Part I
Chapter XII: 4 Princes of Januman Kingdom VS Ni Luh and Kyoshiro Part II
Chapter XIII: Meeting At Mikaelson Corporation
Chapter XIV: The Spiritual Circle Of Transportation
Chapter XV: An Ancient Song About The 7 Lost Tribes
Chapter XVI: The Battle With The Supernatural League Masters
Chapter XVII: Formation Of The Supernatural League Fact-Finding Group
Chapter XVIII: Preparations For Departure To New York
Chapter XIX: The Invasion Of The American Branch Of The Supernatural League
Chapter XX: Transfer Of The Supernatural League Prisoners
Chapter XXI: New Rumble Ball Spirits
Bab XXII: Desiree Abdi
Chapter XXIII: Ayla And Naoto Trapped
Chapter XXIV: A Dilemma Rescue
Chapter XXV: Against Galen And Galeno
Chapter XXVI: Spirit Enforcer Help
Chapter XXVII: Farewell To The Supernatural League
Bab XXVIII: Dark Army
Bab XXIX: Dhark Sabre
Chapter XXX: The Evil Plan Of Dark Assassins

Chapter VII: Purple Aura Martial Fight Part 1

1 0 0
By RichardSutopo

High Master Fu Yang Guo was seen in the center of the field. Next to him was a young man of Japanese descent who had climbed the Himalayan mountain late last year. Where he was defeated by Yettis Bing Guai and escorted to the guard post at the foot of the mountain. His condition now looks healthy. But Rayga and Genie did not know about the incident.

Naoto Ken. is 28 years old. Japanese man. Serious face, slender yellow skin, black hair, 175 cm tall, and muscular body. Disciplined, kind, and brave character. Wears white karate training clothes with the sun logo and a black belt. Main member of the Central Supernatural League martial arts club. Has a crush on Fu Mei Ling, the daughter of Fu Yang Guo. Originally from Naha Okinawa, Japan.

Rayga, Renata, and Ryan approached the two people and immediately saluted them. High Master Fu Yang Guo said: "Rayga, show me your fighting skills. Your opponent is Naoto Ken, he is a martial arts expert from Japan."

Rayga replied: "Yes master."

Ryan and Renata took their distance from Rayga and Naoto Ken. As Rayga suspected, testing the martial arts skills of new students by the seniors had become a bullying tradition so that the new students would respect the seniors. But Rayga was not a junior to be underestimated.

Naoto released a 15 cm purple fighting aura and made a stance. Rayga deliberately followed him by releasing a 15 cm fighting purple aura.

Naoto attacked first with a movement speed of 500 km/hour, he hit using his right hand towards the opponent's stomach which was immediately held by Rayga's right hand while being pushed to the side by Rayga using Taichi moves.

Then Rayga threw a left-hand punch to Naoto's face which landed with precision. Naoto was not to be outdone, as he countered with a left-hand punch that Rayga anticipated by bending his neck to the side.

Naoto did not give up, as he executed a spinning kick to Rayga's bent head. But Rayga's free right hand cleverly pushed Naoto's body so that his kick failed to strike Rayga's head. Naoto retreated to reorganize his attack.

Rayga won the first round as his left hand struck Naoto in the face. The crowd inside the court was getting more and more crowded, even all the Masters and High Masters were watching from the 7th-floor glass wall. Some students who couldn't see climbed up to the 7th floor so they could see the fight from above.

Rayga looked confused as to why all the students from the other clubs were also watching. It wasn't like they were supposed to have afternoon classes. Rayga began to realize that their teacher might want to watch the fight so the students were allowed to watch too.

Rayga felt this was too much, he came to learn not to seek sensation or popularity. Because Rayga dislikes fighting for popularity the most. For him fighting is really to protect the people he cares about or a friendly match to improve skills together.

Genie realized Rayga was getting angry, so he reminded him: "Rayga calm down! Think of it as a spirit olympic competition."

Seeing Rayga lose focus due to the large audience, Naoto took the opportunity to attack. Naoto moved quickly and threw punches from below. Naoto shouted: "Flying Dragon Punch". Naoto succeeded in hitting Rayga's stomach, chest, and chin until it bounced off.

Renata shouted: "Brother Raygaaa." The audience cheered

Rayga fell to the ground with both hands on the floor, Rayga emitted a purple healing aura to the affected area. This second round was won by Naoto.

Rayga asked: "Brother Naoto, what is your relationship with my best friend Kyoshiro Dai?"

Naoto who was about to attack stopped hearing Kyoshiro's name. He answered: "Kyoshiro once taught me some attack moves."

Suddenly Rayga changed his stance posture to salute Naoto while saying: "Greetings to sensei Naoto, I already consider some of your moves as my own. Therefore I thank you."

Naoto said: "Let's continue our fight and have a drink afterward."

Rayga welcomed his offer: "Yes Sensei, then I will no longer hesitate."

Rayga made another Taichi stance. Naoto took the initiative to attack again. He jumped while doing a mid-air kick to the head, Rayga just dodged and then did a broom kick at the location where Naoto came down. Naoto turned out to be great, he did a somersault to avoid Rayga's broom kickpoint.

Rayga was not to be outdone, seeing Naoto still in the air he delivered a punch to Naoto's chest that sent Naoto's body flying. The crowd was boisterous as they watched the battle. The third round was won again by Rayga.

Naoto was still strong, he rose to his feet and attacked Rayga up close and shouted: "Brutal Dragon Punch" while his legs were parallel and open. Then his hands alternated punches quickly and continuously to the chest, abdomen, and head. But Naoto's technique was more mature, as he struck while stepping forward.

Rayga smiled happily, his passion for fighting coming out. Suddenly Rayga also shouted: "Brutal Dragon Punch" while his legs were parallel and open. Then his hands alternated punches quickly and continuously to the chest, abdomen, and head. Then he imitated Naoto's style of punching while stepping forward.

Naoto's fast and hard punches clashed with Rayga's fast and hard punches. Neither would budge. In a remarkable turn of events, the impact and friction of their punches caused the surrounding air to heat up so much that the spectators on the field retreated except for three people and High Master Fu Yang Guo who was still standing calmly. This signaled that these four people were not just any fighters.

After five minutes of doing the same moves, Naoto finally asked: "Rayga do we need to stop and say that this round we are evenly matched?"

Rayga replied: "Yes sensei."

Rayga, along with Naoto, stepped back and stopped the brutal dragon punches.

A girl in a red cheongsam dress from the four defenders admonished: "Naoto, you can't lose to this arrogant young man! Or I will punish you."

Naoto looked clumsy and replied: "Mei Ling, your request is too difficult. Don't you realize that Rayga hasn't broken a sweat? My clothes are already soaked with sweat" as he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

Fu Mei Ling. 22 years old. Chinese woman. Sweet oval face typical of Chinese women, slender yellow skin, black hair tied in two round models on the head, 160 cm tall, and slim body. She has an organizing character, fussy but kind. She wears a red cheongsam dress and black cloth shoes. The main member of the Supernatural League martial arts club. The youngest child of Fu Yang Guo.

All the spectators who were able to hear Naoto's words looked at Rayga and found that Rayga's face and clothes had not been sweating at all while Naoto's karate clothes and face were full of sweat.

Fu Yang Guo gave the order: "Shi Min, Han Ju, and Mei Ling. You three help Naoto to fight Rayga!"

All were surprised to hear Fu Yang Guo's order, meaning one against four. What an unfair battle for Rayga. It looked like Fu Yang Guo wanted to confirm all of Rayga's abilities. The spectators glanced at each other, it looked like there was going to be an exciting battle.

Fu Shi Min. 27 years old. A Chinese man. Handsome, slender yellow skin, black hair with a braided back hairstyle, 176 cm tall and well-built. Characterized as smart, calm but hardworking. Wears Tang dynasty Chinese robes with a black top white pants and black shoes. The main member of the Supernatural League martial arts club. The first son of Fu Yang Guo.

Fu Han Ju. 25 years old. A Chinese man. Creepy face with sleep-deprived eyes, slender yellow skin, long messy black hair, 180 cm tall, and big body. Introverted character, quiet but very kind. Wears Tang dynasty Chinese robes with a white top gray pants and black shoes. Main member of the Supernatural League martial arts club. The second child of Fu Yang Guo. A miracle child is born one in 100 years.

Rayga raised his hand.

Fu Yang Guo asked: "What's wrong Rayga? Are you scared?"

Rayga smiled wryly and replied: "I am making a request to Master. If I win this fight then my sister Renata who has never practiced martial arts can be accepted and trained by Master."

Fu Yang Guo was so surprised by Renata's confidence that he felt Renata had underestimated his four opponents.

Fu Yang Guo shouted to everyone present: "Listen up everyone! Fu Yang Guo never accepts a new student who can't do martial arts unless the student has already become a martial arts expert before. But this time because of Rayga Mikaelson's request, if he wins from this fight then Iaa! Fu Yang Guo is willing to accept Renata Mikaelson as a disciple."

The entire audience cheered and clapped, the fight was about to get hot.

Rayga's words made his three opponents hot, except for Han Ju who was smiling even though he was a very introverted person and rarely smiled.

Renata squeezed her hands together because she felt guilty. Because Renata wanted to join the martial arts club, Rayga fought for her to be accepted immediately. Even though Renata had never learned martial arts before.

The four fighters surrounded Rayga from four sides each emitting a purple aura fighting 15 cm and with a movement speed of 500 km/hour.

Rayga didn't look panicked at all. Rayga had twice fought in a life-or-death position with the Trio Killer. While the battle this time was unlikely to occur death was only seriously injured and it was also suitable for Rayga to practice purple aura healing. The only disadvantages are that Rayga cannot fight with the real aura and cannot use the rumble ball as a weapon.

Rayga said to himself: "Genie, the real show is just beginning. Please watch my back!" Genie replied: "Yes."

Mei Ling, who was most filled with emotion, attacked first. Mei Ling struck out with her right fist, Rayga moved in close and blocked the fist with a 45° left-hand turn and then his right palm struck Mei Ling in the chest. Mei Ling was surprised by the direction of the attack on her chest, she was forced to cover her chest with her left hand so that Rayga's palm did not touch her chest.

Renata was a little embarrassed by the direction of Rayga's attack that targeted the woman's chest, she turned her face away while closing her eyes. Ryan who was standing next to Renata muttered: "Bad boy."

Rayga's actions made Mei Ling, Naoto who liked Mei Ling, and Shi Min furious. Again, only Han Ju chuckled while shaking his head.

Rayga deliberately did that to make the opponent's anger peak, the more the opponent is angry, the easier it is to see the opponent's weak points. Attacking with anger would make their attacking strategies collide with each other. Rayga is the type of fighter who always fights using strategy and strength.

Naoto attacked with more ferocity, striking Rayga from behind with a Flying Dragon punch.

Rayga turned around, took a step back, and then caught Naoto's right hand, pulling it away so that the power and momentum of the Flying Dragon Punch was lost. This was the same way Grandmaster had defeated Rayga when performing the Flying Dragon Punch. Rayga copied it and modified it with a Taichi style.

Rayga pulled Naoto's hand so that Naoto slipped and then both of Rayga's hands held his right hand and immediately spun Naoto's body like a top to knock back Shi Min who was about to attack while hitting Mei Ling who was also preparing to attack.

After Mei Ling was knocked back, Rayga threw Naoto's body towards Han Ju who still hadn't attacked. Han Ju caught Naoto's body but was surprised that Rayga was already beside him and performed a Flying Dragon Punch that directly hit his stomach, chest, and chin.

Aaarrrggghh. Han Ju screamed while spewing blood from Rayga's heavy blow. Han Ju was badly injured.

It happened so fast, that all four opponents were defeated in an instant. All the spectators couldn't believe what they were seeing. Even Fu Yang Guo was seen wringing his hands in anger at seeing all his students defeated so easily.

Rayga took a breath, Mei Ling helped Han Ju and Naoto. After taking a breath, it was Rayga's turn to take the initiative to attack, he chose Shi Min who was ready. Rayga did not want to steal the opportunity by attacking Mei Ling who was helping her partner.

Rayga moved quickly to approach Shi Min and then shouted: "Brutal Dragon Punch" while both feet were in a parallel and open position. Then her two hands alternated punches very quickly and continuously to the chest, abdomen, and head. Then he again imitated Naoto's style of punching while stepping forward.

Shi Min was pressed, he did not expect Rayga to attack so quickly, he tried to hold back but could not, and several punches managed to hit him. Under pressure, Shi Min shouted: "Circle of the Great Wall of China" A purple light turned into a circular wall that managed to withstand all of Rayga's punches. It turned out that Shi Min had a great secret defense move.

The Chinese Great Wall Circle was an ancient skill of the Fu family that had been passed down from generation to generation. It was a defense move that turned the purple aura into a circle of defense that covered the body 360°. It is divided into three levels: bronze, silver, and gold. The higher the level, the stronger the defense. Currently, Shi Min has only reached the silver stage but he has yet to use it.

Rayga saw that his moves were useless, he strengthened his aura and almost succeeded in breaking through the circle defense of the Great Wall of China.

RRROOOOAAAAARRRRGGGHH.

Suddenly there was a deafening roar that attacked Rayga's back. Luckily Genie was already watching Rayga's back. Rayga dodged so the pressure of the roar hit Shi Min instead, which instantly sent him flying and spewed fresh blood from his mouth.

The audience also covered their ears due to the loud roar.

Genie had told Rayga that Naoto was doing a strange stance with his palms as a funnel in front of his mouth then his purple aura focused around his mouth, like Naoto was about to shoot something.

Turns out Genie was right, Naoto shouted: "The Roar of the Beast Dragon" Then from his mouth he transformed the fighting purple aura into a 15 cm purple aura-powered sound force that attacked the opponent. This is Naoto's strongest attack move that even Kyoshiro doesn't know yet.

When in the cave and attacked by Yettis. Naoto could not use this move due to time constraints and moreover, he did not want the power of his voice to destroy the cave. He was afraid that the ceiling would collapse and hit the goddess he admired. Besides, there was no guarantee that she would be able to defeat Yettis and escape if the cave collapsed.

Mei Ling saw that Rayga's defenses were open, so she attacked Rayga who was just dodging. Rayga managed to survive and counterattacked. The two fought hard. They punched, kicked, and defended each other. It was clear that Mei Ling was no match for Rayga.

Han Ju, who had healed his wound, looked at his father and said: "Father, maybe it's time for you to join the fight. According to my vision, Rayga's blood flow, breathing, and aura are still moving below normal, which means he still has a lot of power and great speed."

It turns out that Han Ju has the ability of visionkinesis so that he can see Rayga's blood flow, breathing, and aura moving very slowly, which is why Rayga hasn't broken a sweat yet.

Since the beginning of seeing Rayga's fight with Naoto, he already knew that it was impossible to defeat Rayga so he just laughed when asked to fight. According to his calculations, if Fu Yang Guo intervened, used all his strength, and attacked together, there was a possibility of winning.

Fu Yang Guo looked upset, so he finally shouted: "Naotooo use your new moves! Everyone give it your all. Let's show him that the Fu family can't be underestimated." Brrraaak suddenly the floor cracked from Fu Yang Guo's purple aura foothold.

Fu Yang Guo's angry shout boosted the morale of his four disciples. They unleashed all their aura power.

Naoto and Shi Min punctured some of his acupoint nerve muscles and shouted: "Divine Modifier Muscle." After piercing a few points of his acupoints, his muscles became hard and then his body began to expand in an instant.

Naoto's strength doubled to 30 centimeters as it was only in the white stage. Shi Min tripled to 45 cm as he was already in the gray stage after using this move. Even so, their movement speed did not increase because their body muscles were not able to withstand the power of the move.

Fu Yang Guo also performed the same move but his strength had only been raised to the gray stage so it only increased three times from normal strength to 60 cm. Even then, his body was already emitting a very dense purple aura that could be felt from several meters away. It looks like he will seriously fight with Rayga. Rayga will learn a valuable lesson by fighting with him.

Rayga was forced to release 30 cm of fighting purple aura in order to survive them. With 30 cm of purple aura, Rayga can focus the attack aura to 60 cm.

Divine Modifier Muscle Special Move is a thousand-year-old ancient magic move created by a Buddhist priest in order to have a long life and reach heaven. The book was stolen and disappeared from the Shaolin monastery in China. It was eventually found and kept by the Fu family until now. The book is only passed down and taught to the successors and primary members of the Fu family. It is not to be disseminated or taught to the general public.

A move that strengthens muscles and increases body mass. It is unique in that it can strengthen the body in three stages: white, gray, and black. Each stage will increase the strength from two times, three times, and four times. So at the black level, the user will be able to increase four times the normal strength. This move has a negative effect, if the user's body is weak then he will run out of strength and fall unconscious.

It is said that there is still the highest stage, the god stage, where the strength will increase to five times the normal strength but at the cost of a shorter lifespan. Because it is too dangerous, this part has been removed from the original book so that it cannot be learned.

Mei Ling used telekinesis to pull a wooden stick into her hand. Then she set up an attacking stance as she kept twirling the stick because she was a stick-fighting expert.

Mei Ling mastered three Animal Beating Staffs. The Dog Beating Staff that made 19 slashes in a single attack, the Tiger Beating Staff that made 50 slashes in a single attack, and the strongest, the Dragon Beating Staff that made 100 slashes in a single attack.

All the spectators on the field retreated to give the fight more space. Renata and Ryan also retreated. The red-haired girl in pink who had been watching Rayga and Renata in the student break room, finally stood to Renata's left. So Renata stood between Ryan and the red-haired girl.

Ryan said hello: "Wow, finally the Weatherkinesis Apprentice is more interested in watching the fight than studying."

The red-haired girl replied: "You still like to joke around brother."

Ryan introduced: "Renata, meet my youngest sister, Natalie. Natalie, meet Renata Mikaelson, Rayga Mikaelson's younger sister."

Natalie Eve. 18 years old. Western Australian woman. Beautiful face, fair skin, red hair with a bob cut, 168 cm tall, and slim body. Characterized as smart, calm, and hardworking. She wears pink casual clothes, black trousers, and red sneakers. Weatherkinesis Apprentice. The youngest child from Soraya Eve's marriage to Jason Storm.

The two shook hands and got to know each other then proceeded to watch the fight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 173 47
"Go Ëthia! Get out of here!" He yelled at me. I quickly looked around to see if there was anything that could get us out of this situation, there had...
110K 3.4K 25
Although the world appeared to be normal, one day changes occurred. The 'New Generation' was formed. Young children moving toward highschool started...
29.7K 661 190
This is a direct continuation of my first book. (Hazbin Hotel) The Radio Demon and The Doe-Eyed Killer So if you haven't read that book yet, go read...