~ Tales of Jikook ~

By LOVESLIFEANDHARRY

A book Filled with short and sweet Oneshots of Jikook **Contains Depiction of - - Jikook/Kookmin - Top Jungko... More

~ I don't see nobody but you ~
~ Kiss on the cheek ~
~Better Than your Fiction man~
~ Professor Jeon ~
~ Unexpected Visit ~
~ His Little One ~
~ Practice for the future ~
~ Art Of Love ~
~ Love ? ~
~ I'm Sorry ~
~ Seven Minutes in Heaven ~
~ Alcohol ~
~ Christmas ~
~ Upset Jimin ~
~ I Miss You ~
~ My Fiancé (1) ~
~ My Fiancé (2) ~
~ My Fiancé (3) ~
~ My Gamer Boyfriend ~
~ Behind Jungkook's Back ~
~ Only Yours ~
~ Your Heart Speaks to me ~
~ Mr. Jeon ~
~ Our Love Story ~
~ Letter ~
~ Teasing Touches ~
~ Still With You ~
~ Little secret ~
~ Ex Boyfriend ~
~ Bet ~
~ Fireflies ~
~ Dare ~
~ Talk Time ~
~ Sweet and Shy ~
~ Butterfly 🦋 : 1 ~
Talk time : 2
~ Mr.President X Bad boy ~
~ Golden Memories ~
~ His little Kitten ~
~ Red Hue ♥️ ~
~ His Salvation ~

~ Nostalgia ~

390 14 0
By LOVESLIFEANDHARRY

The weather compared to the other days was steaming hot and people could not help but whine at the unusual hotness. The air conditioners were working all over the town and none of the population could survive without them. Some even pour ice water buckets over themselves to feel cold in this everlasting sun's heat.

Nobody dared to step out of their humble abode in this warm chilly afternoon after all they didn't want to get roasted by the sun but the soulmates were built differently. Jimin and Taehyung were walking down the road hand in hand while their lazy husbands walked behind them.

"Lets get some Ice cream Tae" Jimin exclaimed pointing at the Ice cream truck and he didn't have to say twice because the next moment he felt Taehyung pulling him towards the truck excitedly.

The cat eyed boy who wore a white Tee along with denim jeans just stood there sleepily with his hand covering his face trying to hide from the sun. His best friend, a cute bunny who had doe eyes and the buffiest body he had ever seen stood beside him with a smile adorning his handsome face. Jungkook wore a Black tee along with the same denim jeans as Yoongi. Taehyung and Jimin desired matching couple outfits and who were these two to deny.

"They are full of energy" Yoongi muttered under his breath but still smiled as he adored his lover. Jimin and Taehyung had suddenly suggested the idea of Double Date where they will be visiting the mall together and later have dinner. The date was supposed to happen in the evening when the weather will cool down but

Instead the excitement of the two best friends got the best of them and that resulted in an early start. Under the scorching sun the two males stared at their lovers who were sharing their ice creams while walking back to them to give the ice cream they bought for them. Jungkook's gaze had always been loving when it came to Jimin.

He could vividly remember those days when he would use his peripheral vision to steal glances of Jimin who was his seatmate. He was reminded of the time when he would stare at the closed window or to be exact at Jimin through the reflection. Jungkook was a quiet boy and Yoongi was his first ever friend. These two had their eyes laid on the college's most popular duo to ever exist, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook could still remember everything as if it had happened just yesterday. "What are you thinking Kook?" Yoongi questioned as he licked his ice cream as both of them sat on a nearby bench with a huge tree behind it. The tree's long branches protected them from the sun's harshness.

"Just remembered the good old days" Yoongi just chuckled at that, Those simple words from Jungkook brought out a lot of memories. They both sat there occasionally licking their ice creams as they stared at their lovers. Their dear Husbands were in the park playing with some young kids who dared to come out in this frightening afternoon.

"It was so messy back then" Yoongi let out those words causing both of them to laugh at their silly past. "Still I wouldn't change anything" Jungkook confidently replied and Yoongi could not disagree. "Aish I never knew the feeling of Nostalgia was so deep" Yoongi threw his head on Jungkook's shoulder before sitting back up for no reason.

"It's deeper than the ocean but not my devotion for Jimin" Jungkook replied like a love sick puppy and Yoongi just chuckled. "We are still the same Love sick fools" Yoongi commented as they dived into the era of memories.

FLASHBACK

Two boys were sitting in an empty classroom on the last bench with the window kept open to let the slight winter breeze enter. The one sitting exactly next to the window had his eyes focused on a sketchbook as he sketched a boy while the other described the said boy's features with his gummy smile.

"Do not forget his Boxy smile Jeon Jungkook" Yoongi occasionally peeked at the masterpiece his friend was creating and a wider smile appeared on his face each time he did. Yoongi didn't really have to describe how Kim Taehyung looked because his photo was kept on the desk for Jungkook to see but then Jungkook had no reason to stop the love sick fool.

Yoongi wanted to propose to Taehyung and for that he had decided to buy a ring and a bouquet of fresh roses for him when he got another great idea. Jungkook and Yoongi weren't exactly bestfriends in the start and it all started when Jungkook gifted Yoongi a painting of Yoongi for his birthday and that's what made them true buddies.

Yoongi wanted to give Taehyung a painting too but he wasn't talented in that field and he wasn't about to lie to Taehyung that he was the one who made it. This was just to make him happy. Jungkook being a nice friend had decided to help Yoongi up and let's pretend that in return for this portrait he didn't ask for Yoongi's car keys for a month.

"How are you planning to propose to Jimin?" Yoongi questioned after all he had been wondering all this time what this creative man had in his mind. "Flowers?" He once again questioned only for Jungkook to heave a sigh.

"I am allergic to pollen, It would be pretty embarrassing if I kept sneezing while trying to propose to him" Jungkook muttered loud enough for Yoongi to hear but his voice sounded forced. "Don't worry kook you can always try the '100 ways to propose your crush' website" Yoongi tried to assure Jungkook who just gave him a smile at Yoongi's silly joke.

"I am not planning to propose to him anytime soon" Jungkook felt a pang in his heart because of his own words. "Why not?" Yoongi questioned as Jungkook turned to face him ready to blurt out his anxieties to his only best friend. "I don't think he likes me" Yoongi patted Jungkook's back before letting out his advice.

"You will never know if you will never try. '' Yoongi's voice turned oddly serious and that made Jungkook laugh. "Grandpa Yoongi," He muttered before continuing the sketch. "Many have already tried their luck Hyung and I am not up for rejection at least not at this moment" He gave a half hearted smile to Yoongi before resuming the Task in hand.

The two sat in silence for a while before Jungkook finally completed the art. "How is it?" He asked Yoongi who was beyond shocked. "Its beautiful Kookie" Yoongi praised Jungkook even when both of them knew that The painting was not as beautiful as the real Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook wrote 'I Love You' On it Jokingly but out of habit below it he wrote '- Jungkook'. Jungkook was habituated to drawing Jimin's portrait and he had a whole different sketch book just for his secret lover's paintings. He was used to writing those four words below his painting and that's how he ended up writing them here too.

"Wait, why did you write Jungkook instead of Yoongi?" Yoongi questioned the younger with furrowed brows. When Jungkook finally realised the mistake he made, his face became a mixture of guilt and sadness. "I am used to writing that below Jimin's portrait" He answered softly, making Yoongi squeeze his shoulders reassuringly.

Before both of them could correct the mistake they noticed another presence at the door. They noticed the University's gossip king Nick standing there. "What's up?" Nick questioned with his usual overly excited grin on his face, The one Yoongi hated to his core. "What do you want, Nicky Picky?" Yoongi rolled his eyes at the mere sight of the said boy.

"I don't need anything but Professor Jegal wanted to see you both" Nick answered before walking back to his friend group. The two boys hurried up knowing how much Professor Jegal, Their maths professor, hated people behind time. The name correction was long forgotten as both of them Jogged down the empty hallways. Students were in the cafeteria due to the lunch break.

*************************

Nick was casually roaming around their classroom when he noticed something on Jeon Jungkook's desk. The said boy and his best friend Min Yoongi had just left the class to use the restroom. Nick took huge strides towards Jungkook's desk before laying his hands on the beautiful sketchbook.

"He is quite an artist" His best friend Lee snaked his hand around his shoulder as they both stared at the paintings or sketches drawn by Jungkook. Until they came across the most recent art piece that Jungkook created. "Never knew that he had feelings for the boxy boy" Nick smirked at his friend's words as an evil idea slowly took over his mind.

"Let's help him out" Both the friends mirrored their smirks before turning to look at the other students sitting in the class. Their eyes searched for a certain Black haired man before finding him sitting with his soulmate, Park Jimin. "Taehyung we have got a surprise for you" And those words caught the attention of almost all the people in class.

Nick took huge strides towards Taehyung with Lee trailing behind him. Both of them held sick grins which appeared lopsided. "Looks like you have got yourself a loverboy" Lee teased Taehyung as Nick handed over the sketchbook to Taehyung who was sitting there confused .

Both Taehyung and Jimin's eyes widened at the sight of the portrait. Jimin felt his heart breaking when he noticed the words below the painting.

I love you - Jungkook

Taehyung looked at his best friend worriedly. He knew about Jimin's feelings for a certain bunny and he also knew his own feelings for a certain cat. He noticed Jimin's eyes turning glossy and Jimin covered those traces of sadness with a forced smile.

Jungkook and Yoongi had just walked in and the first thing Jungkook set his eyes on was Jimin but today the usually merry boy looked sad, His eyes had pooled up tears and that worried Jungkook. His beautiful glowing face which was there before he left for the restroom suddenly looked so dull.

His thoughts were interrupted when his eyes landed on the sketch book in Taehyung's hands. His eyes widened knowing a huge misunderstanding was caused. He immediately took huge strides towards their direction before almost snatching away the sketch book but he tried to be gentle.

Yoongi was just behind him and he may have been confused before but now he was well aware of the situation happening. Jungkook turned towards the iconic duo ready to blurt out his explanation only to get interrupted by Lee. "Didn't know you were such a Loverboy Jungkook" and those words pierced Jimin's heart. It hurt.

Jungkook threw an angry glare at those nasty creatures who were standing there with their sick smirks. He was trying to control his anger but as if he had suddenly lost all his sanity, He punched Nick's face, Just one punch and Lee was holding the unconscious body of his best friend as he gulped with fear.

"Mind your own business" Yoongi glared at Lee, scaring the shit out of him. Throwing Nick's limp body over his shoulder, Lee walked out not wanting to get beaten up.

He turned towards Jimin again only to notice him excusing himself before walking away. He stared at his mochi who avoided any sort of eye contact. He looked towards Yoongi before both of them nodded their heads at each other. No words were required.

Jungkook was not sure about where Jimin could be at this moment but he had his own guesses. He walked over to his locker before getting out his Favourite sketch book. He could see the 3 paper roses he had made peeking out from above. Softly pulling them out of the sketch book. Jungkook prepared himself for a confession.

Walking over to the garden through the back door Jungkook found himself looking around for His mochi among the group of students. He walked around for some time before losing his hope of finding Jimin here but before he could walk away he heard tiny sniffles.

He walked over to the tree before slowly peeking to look at the person who was leaning his back on the tree not caring about getting his white hoodie dirty. That person's face was buried in his knees as his arms pulled his legs closer to his chest. Tiny sobs escaped his mouth and Jungkook's heart clenched at that.

Jungkook could feel his eyes watering as if they both shared the pain. Soft tears streamed down Jungkook's face but he didn't wipe them. Instead he leaned down to gently push the sketch book towards Jimin before hiding behind the tree again. Jimin felt something poke his legs and opened his eyes.

His glossy lips parted with sadness etched on his face. His beautiful brown eyes stared at the sketch book with confusion. He softly lifted his small fingers to grasp the book in his hand. He looked around but didn't notice anyone. This sketch book was different from the one Jungkook had so it wouldn't be Jungkook's.

Or so he thought because the moment he opened the first page or what we call the index page he noticed Jeon Jungkook written beautifully on the place where the name of the book owner should be. His eyes widened at the sight but he still dared to turn the page.

As if the amount of tears that had come out before were not enough, He felt a new wave of tears streaming down his face. His palm cupped his mouth to suppress his sobs while the other turned the pages. On each page was a drawing of Him and below each drawing were the words which appreciated his presence in Jungkook's life.

On each page Jungkook had not only written I love you but he had also written his feelings about that moment. It was as if it was Jungkook's personal diary where he wrote about all the love he had for Jimin. Jimin gently caressed those words as his sobs grew louder each passing second.

Jungkook had his own tears streaming down his face, He could not see Jimin but he could feel him. His own back was leaned against the tree trunk as he held those 3 Paper roses he wanted to give to Jimin and ask him to be his boyfriend.

Jimin looked around for Jungkook when he was done looking at the sketches. He got up from his position and faced the right side to see if he could find him. He turned around but as if he got the shock of his life, He stood there holding the sketch book to his chest while tears escaped his eyes and in front of him was Jungkook who was kneeling down in front of him with his right hand holding 3 paper roses.

"Park Jimin You are the inspiration for my art, The one who I have loved from the start. The moment I saw you I felt my heart beat so fast and Yoongi Hyung thought I was dying. My eyes only longed for you after that and even if I was convinced that I would die because of a heart attack I didn't mind my heart beating so fast when we made eye contact. Jimin-ah I have always felt something deep for you and now I know that this is the feeling people call love," Jungkook wasn't done with his confession but as if there hearts already had a deep conversation, Jimin threw himself at Jungkook causing both of them to fall on the ground with Jimin on top of Jungkook.

Jungkook's hands were protectively wrapped around Jimin's waist and Jimin's face was buried in Jungkook's neck. They both cried softly as their souls reunited after all they were one soul before coming on the earth to fight for their love. "I love you" Jungkook softly muttered into Jimin's ear causing Jimin to break down more.

"I Love you too" Jimin whispered back before pulling out from the hug. Jimin was still on top of Jungkook when Jungkook laid his eyes on Jimin's plump but soft kissable lips. Jimin noticed the stare and his cheeks were painted red. "May I?" Jimin knew what Jungkook was asking for and so with a shy giggle he nodded.

Jungkook's left hand was wrapped around Jimin's waist while his right hand was on Jimin's nape, slowly guiding him towards his lips. Jimin's tiny hands held Jungkook's black hoodie in a firm grip. Their lips met and butterflies flew in the air. Jimin's skin tingled under Jungkook's touch while they softly moved their lips moulding them in ways they have never before. Jimin's lips felt so soft against Jungkook's.

They tasted like the hot chocolate that warms your winters. Jungkook could feel the warmth travelling from Jimin's body as their bodies heated up with the growing warmth. Parting away for a minute they both catched their breaths before diving into the depth of their love again. Jungkook's lips tasted just like the ice cream which cools you down in the fiery summers. They were lost in the land of their love before parting away once again.

They stared at each other with all the Love and adoration they had for each other before Jimin snuggled into Jungkook again. They didn't care about their position, all they cared about was the warmth. "Will you be my boyfriend Jimin?" Jungkook questioned as his hand was tangled into Jimin's hair while the other still held the 3 paper roses over Jimin's waist.

Jimin once again parted away to stare at Jungkook who had now shifted the paper flowers in his other hand so that Jimin could see them and accept them. "I apologise for not being able to give you real flowers but having an allergy to pollen sucks" Jungkook bites his bottom lip hoping that this wouldn't disappoint Jimin.

Now that Jungkook could feel the surroundings better he noticed the hard sketch book between both of their chests so he pulled out gently and kept it beside them on the ground. Jimin stared at the paper roses with his heart eyes before slowly accepting them.

"I don't mind Kookie and the plus point is that I will be able to keep them with me forever" Jimin giggled softly making Jungkook smile too. Jungkook softly caressed Jimin's face who looked back at him with the same amount of love. "I would love to be your Boyfriend" And that was enough for Jungkook to pull Jimin into another deep kiss.

Jungkook had his back rested against the tree with Jimin sitting on his lap. Jimin's head was resting against Jungkook's chest while he softly admired the paper roses in his hands. But as if he remembered something he looked at Jungkook curiously. "What about the sketch of Tae?" He questioned not in a way that he was doubting Jungkook's Love for him but with mere curiosity.

"It's a misunderstanding, I accidentally wrote my name when I should have written Yoongi hyung's name" Jungkook explained but his explanation brought a wide smile to Jimin's face. Jungkook chuckled as he pecked Jimin's forehead. "Taehyung likes Yoongi Hyung too," Jimin said excitedly, making Jungkook smile too.

FLASHBACK END

Both of them laughed at the mess that was created by their classmate Nick. "I never saw him after that day" Jungkook rested his back against the bench as he heard Yoongi scoff. "That punch was a warning to never come in front of you" Yoongi reminded Jungkook making him chuckle.

They both continued reminiscing about their past while enjoying their present with their husbands. Their eyes were still filled with the same amount of love as they admired their other half just the way they used to do in the past. The seasons changed so did their clothes but their love never did.

~ End Of Oneshot ~

Hello Armies,

How have you been? Today is the day Jikook enlist and I can't help but feel a huge burden over my chest. Yesterday Namjoon and Tae enlisted and before I could overcome the sadness of their departure our Jikook were also leaving.

Take care and Love yourself Armies

Your Author, Moon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
10.3K 563 27
in which Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook's children accidentally travel to the past, and are forced to play the parent trap. And to make it worse, they...
7.7K 105 8
Whilst collecting Garrett in New Orleans, Rosalie decides to ask another group of vampires for their help in the battle against the Volturi - The Ori...
6K 257 11
BOOK 1 of Just Say Yes series! Two people with a past. Will destiny ever let them re-unite? { shubman gill x oc}