AN ENDLESS SMILE// DANIEL RIC...

By RubyLouise19

In which an Australian Formula One driver falls head over heels for an Australian model. A FORMULA ONE BOOK D... More

AN ENDLESS SMILE- EPIGRAPH
CAST
AESTHETICS
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FIFTEEN

FOURTEEN

957 50 3
By RubyLouise19

FOURTEEN

"Bonjour."

Josephine Rankin greeted softly in French as she approached a man who she knew to be French, brown hair upon his youthful head, his eyes soft and gentle, his smile friendly and bright.

"Bonjour, you are Josephine, no?"

Jules Bianchi responded with a bright smile, his eyes concentrating solely on the beautiful woman in front of him who he was pretty sure was the ex girlfriend of a fellow driver in Formula one.

"Oui, I am! I'm sorry for bothering you but I couldn't help but recognise you from the track." Josephine spoke as she lifted one of her hands up to brush her hair behind her ear, her most recent haircut annoying her with how short her framing strands around her face were.

"No no, you are not bothering me at all, I was just heading out to grab some lunch, would you like to join me?" Jules offered as the two of them walked together along a beach front, the sea air comfortably hitting their faces.

"That would be amazing, merci beaucoup!" Josephine smiled as she walked alongside him, with the French man walking on the side where the road was, making sure that she was safe all the way until they arrived at the cafe where the Bianchi man had been heading to.

"Please excuse me, but you are Sebastian's ex girlfriend, no?" Jules apologised as he asked, his hands being held up in a defensive position so that she would know that he meant no harm.

"Oui, I know this may sound bad and very rude of me so please excuse me for saying this, but I dated your friend a while back but you were the one who caught my eye." The Rankin woman gulped as she admitted the truth, seeing his face fill with shock.

Then, she watched a large smile fill his face, replacing the look of shock.

"It does not sound bad or rude at all, it actually makes me very happy." The French man took note of her eyebrows furrowing together, as if she was trying to think what his words meant.

"You had caught my eye too, if that is how you say, but you were dating Sebastian and he is my friend so I ignored it."

Josephine gulped, having not expected his confession.

The Bianchi man took a gulp from his cappuccino as he allowed his words to settle in her brain, hoping that she would react the way that he had hoped that she would.

"U-Uh, o-okay well would you like to go to dinner with me some time? Obviously if you're busy that is completely fine because I know how busy formula one drivers are so if you don't want to that is completely fi-"

The Australian model blabbered on nervously, her body and her brain having absolutely no idea why she was acting as if she was a lovestruck teenager, her hands clenching in to fists so that her nails dug in to her skin, hoping to make her brain work.

"Josephine, I would love to go to dinner with you." Jules chuckled as he interrupted her, his cheeks aching from how bright his smile was, finding her being flustered incredibly cute.

"You do? Really? Wow, I- I'm honored. Why did I just say that?" The Rankin woman released a small groan before turning her head to look at him. "Sorry I don't know why I said that, I panicked."

"Yes, I do." Jules laughed, that very sound hitting her ears and making butterflies appear in her stomach, sounding as if it had just come from an angel.

"I would love to go to dinner with you, Josephine."

____________________________________________________

"Hi Aunt Josie!"

Charles and Arthur Leclerc shouted as the brothers walked in to her apartment, her new apartment which was in Monte Carlo.

She still owned her house in her hometown of Perth in Australia but she had decided to buy an apartment in Monaco so that she was closer to her little Leclerc's.

"Hey kids!"

Josephine Rankin grinned as the boys ran to hug her, since it was the very first time that they had been to her apartment, since she had only moved in three days ago.

She had gotten help with moving from a bunch of people, including her brother Blake, Esteban, Lewis and of course Daniel. The Ricciardo man had actually helped her decide on which apartment to choose, eventually settling on one that was only three doors away from Charles and five doors away from Daniel.

And opposite Esteban, which she knew meant that he would be around most of the time to check on her, annoy her and spend time with the woman who he called his best friend.

"We brought some pizza with us so that we can help you unpack and not get hungry in the process." Arthur shouted as he raised the boxes of pizza above his head so that his auntie could see them, even though he ended up nearly knocking her out with them.

Death by Pizza might have sounded great, but it was not how she had exactly wanted to die, beaten to death by pepperoni pizza and chilli beef pizza.

"Thank you boys, I've got soda and beer in my new refrigerator in the kitchen so help yourself to those whilst you work." Josephine smiled proudly as she stared at the two boys, happiness flooding her at how they were both back in to her life.

She should have never ceased contact with them in the first place, they had all lost him, not just her.

"Aye Aye Captain!"

The two Leclerc's shouted in unison as they headed in to the kitchen, seeing how she had unpacked the basics but still had a lot of boxes to be unpacked, with the youngest placing down the pizza in order to get stuck in with helping his favorite Auntie.

The two Leclerc's must have spent over two hours unpacking all of the boxes in the kitchen, having only stopped to make sure that the pizza did not go cold since she had not yet gotten herself an oven or a microwave which meant that they would not be able to warm the pizza up.

They didn't mind cold pizza but it was much better hot.

When they eventually finished in the kitchen, they moved to the living area to find that she had been joined by another person, with the two brothers obviously having been singing too loud to hear the door open and close.

"Hey Daniel."

Charles greeted the other Australian with a bro hug, his friends bright smile growing when he saw the other Leclerc.

"Arturo!"

Daniel Ricciardo shouted as he laughed, running to hug the young Leclerc who he always found to be a mix between Charles and Jules.

Charles shot his auntie a small wink as he spotted that she had taken a couple of photos of the reaction of the two of them, quickly lowering her phone so that Charles could subtly catch a glimpse of the photo.

It was a great one, Charles knew that.

"The kitchen has all been unpacked." Charles whispered to the Australian model. "Arthur unpacked a lot but then I had to organise it because he just kind of threw it in the cupboards and the drawers."

Josephine giggled at the mere thought of it.

"Thank you, Mon chou chou."

"So I heard that there was pizza?" Daniel spoke up as he stopped annoying the youngest Leclerc, seeing both of the Monégasque's immediately shake their heads from side to side.

"All gone." Arthur denied quickly, whilst Charles rapidly side stepped away from his aunt Josie.

"What do you mean all gone?" The Rankin woman released a gasp, seeing the grins light up on their young faces.

"It was very nice pizza, you would have enjoyed it." Arthur giggled, wrinkles forming around his eyes as a large smile lit up his face.

"I know! That's why I had ordered it in the first place!"

____________________________________________________

A/N

Short one I'm sorry but what do you think? Next one is all Daniel

Anyway, I hope that you all enjoy this short chapter and I'll see you all soon for the next one,

I'm so proud of all of you, my loves

Love you all,

-RUBY 🇵🇸🇨🇩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 460 11
In which Lando Norris becomes infatuated with a girl who is the equivalent of Sunshine and Rainbows. A FORMULA ONE BOOK LANDO NORRIS X FEM OC Cover b...
14.9K 675 14
⁰⁰⁰ 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 ; daniel ricciardo ━━━━ ❛ isn't it strange , i am still me , you are still you . ❜ [ social media , ir...
27.4K 981 22
"'αΆœα΅ƒα΅˜Λ’α΅‰ ⁱ'ᡐ α΅˜Λ’α΅‰Λ‘α΅‰Λ’Λ’ ʷʰᡉⁿ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜'ʳᡉ Λ’α΅—α΅˜αΆœα΅ ⁱⁿ ᡐʸ ᡐⁱⁿᡈ" in which marla webber fights to prove herself irl x social media daniel ricciardo x fem!oc 2022 f...
21.2K 713 10
In which a Formula One World Champion finally finds that missing piece of the puzzle. A FORMULA ONE BOOK LEWIS HAMILTON X FEM OC Cover by @AwkwardGen...