scarlet red || btsxreader

By pxrpleberryjxmin

❛You're mine. And If I don't get you, no one can.❜ In which our little psycho protagonist somehow makes the w... More

☬ 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
☬ a𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐈
☬ 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
☬ p𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝟎 | 𝟏𝟎.𝟏𝟐.𝟏𝟗
𝟏 | 𝐦𝐲𝐠
𝟐 | 𝐤𝐭𝐡
𝟑 | 𝐣𝐡𝐬
𝟒 | 𝐣𝐣𝐤
𝟓 | 𝐤𝐬𝐣
𝟔 | 𝐩𝐣𝐦
𝟕 | 𝐤𝐧𝐣
𝟖 | 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫
𝟗 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
☬ a𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐈𝐈
𝟏𝟏 | 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬?

𝟏𝟎 | 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝

535 36 61
By pxrpleberryjxmin

*From here on the book will be written in the 1st person's POV; meaning Y/N's POV. Thank you, enjoy <3*

🥀 Ⱨ₳Ⱡ₣ ĐɆ, Ⱨ₳ⱠØĐĐɆ₴₴ 🥀
"She is a flower but she isn't soft. When her petals fall, they hit like bullets"

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻

"My husband and son, both became victims of the medicine. It's been 6 years since I've lost them," The woman expressed, quietly wiping off her tears. "Six years since their demise and I've been fighting ever since."

I passed her a box of tissues and leaned back, listening attentively. "Have you had any leads?"

"None," she declared, expression detached. "I've had 8 lawyers and all of them were involved with the other party. The final date has been given and I have no hope of going on with this..."

"You did not file a complaint against the lawyers?" I questioned, writing her words in my file. She scoffed, "File a complaint? You know how the wealthy work. It's all about power for them. A single, poor woman with a child like me can only beg."

"Hmm...if you've lost all hope of winning, then why come here?"

The woman stared at me for a good while, her eyes baring an unknown emotion. "They told me you're the best. That you have never lost a case." She gulped before continuing, "That the only good lawyer that would help a single, poor, pathetic woman like me would be you."

She finally let the mask slip off as tears developed in her eyes. "Yes, I don't have any hope. But...I just can't let it go okay? I won't be able to die in peace knowing justice wasn't served to my husband and son! That those heinous people responsible for their death are still alive and happy!"

She burst into tears, "It's true I don't have any hope...but...but I just can't help it, I—"

I softly held her hands and smiled, bending down to meet her gaze. "Don't cry, Mrs Lee. Justice will be served. I will help you."

Mrs Lee hiccuped, using the last bits of tissue to clean her bleared skin. "Forgive me for using all your tissue paper." Chuckling, I handed her a glass of water, "It's Ohkay Mrs Lee. My assistant will show you out, let's meet tomorrow. I will do my paperwork till then."

Felix followed my words, "Thank you so much, Ms Fiore. I can't express the amount of gratitude I have for you." Mrs Lee gratefully retorted. Nodding one last time, she turned towards the door and left.

The Villein Group; A billion-dollar Pharmaceutical company that is responsible for numerous deaths worldwide for their uncertified medicines. They have been cleaning their stains for a long while now and poor families like Mrs Lee's still haven't attained Justice.

It belongs to the renowned American politician Lucifer Villein and his son Ryan Villein. It is because of people like them the world is coming to such a harsh conclusion.

Ruining families and drowning all beings into the essence of absolute madness. It was sad, truly, that Mrs Lee was just another victim of the hideous company. Who knows how many innocent people died at their hands.

Felix turned around and cheekily smiled, "So the greatest Advocate Ms Y/N Caterina Fiore," He dramatically trailed, "Aren't you satisfied enough after killing Lucas Villein? You don't need to take more action against them. That's a hell ass risk."

Ah that, I totally forgot. Lucas Villein, is the younger brother of Ryan Villein and the second son of Lucifer. I murdered him on the 1st of January for unsaid desires.

"The reason I killed Lucas remains personal Felix. As a lawyer and a vigilante, I must fight against the corrupt and bring justice to my clients and people. That means fighting against everyone, including the Villein Group."

"Judging from the fact that you're wanted by the seven most dangerous men on the planet, willingly taking up a case where you can potentially get murdered is calling for suicide." He asserted while taking a seat. Out of all the things he could have said, he had to mention the biggest current problem.

*Flashback*

"Because...Because the Violet that is wanted by the Seven Supreme is not just some random person.
It is Y/N."

"What?!" Rosette shrieked as I facepalmed, mentally screaming at my cursed fate. "You're telling me that Violet thingy is Y/N?!" Rosette shouted again, jumping around in a twisted fury. "What did you do this time?!" She growled as I simply leapt away from the fiery woman.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING OHKAY? I SWEAR!!"

"THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE THESE DOOFOS BEHIND YOUR BACK?!"

"I DON'T KNOW! I AM NOT LYING!" I announced helplessly, running to hide behind Felix from the angry woman. Rosette appeared to have smoke coming out of her ears.

"You don't know?! Who so boldly went to kill one of KIM SEOKJIN's men and stole HIS FUCKING GEM?!" She came bouncing as Felix stepped out of the way.

"On top of that, you did that in the fucking DIONYSUS SKYSCRAPER! When you knew it belonged to bloody JHOPE!!!!" I winced at the loudness and sighed, sheepishly scratching the back of my neck. "Ohkay maybe that is reasonable...but why are the others behind my back?"

"Oh I don't know," Rosette snapped, "Maybe because you decided to pull another one of these stunts without telling us." I flinched as Rosette roughly pushed herself off and stood up. "I am like legit serious man. I genuinely did not do anything!"

"Are you sure?" Felix questioned to which I aggressively nodded. "Well...all I am trying to say is let's not waste time on thinking why it is happening. Let's prepare the security and make sure we are safe."

Both of us hummed. "I am sorry for shouting Ohkay...I am just very worried about you." Rosette mumbled after some time which made me smile and hug her. "It's just...it's not been long since you've come back and I-I just don't want to lose you.......again."

*End of Flashback*

"Don't think about it. Here," Felix passed a cup of warm coffee. "I am going to die right?" I sulked before gloomily taking a sip. "Definitely." Rosette stated, who had come during my mental breakdown.

"Well, we should not always think about the cons in our life. It's not like anything has happened yet, if they wanted you would probably be six feet under the ground. Without a coffin."

Before I could smack Felix and cry about how that was not a fine way to console anyone a soft knock interrupted my intrusive thoughts, making me maintain my posture. "Uhm," I coughed, "Come in."

"Good Afternoon, Ms Fiore. Our Firm received an email from the Epiphany Corporation for you."

Felix choked on his freshly made Irish coffee as I spilled mine on the table and Rosette dropped her laptop. "WhAt?!" The three of us hushed in unison, glaring at the young intern.

The oblivious boy took a step back, stuttering. "Uh..y-yes? The Director sent me to congratulate you as it is a big deal. He was asking you to drop by his office later."

I took a deep breath in and closed my eyes. "I am going to die." Rosette rubbed her forehead, "You definitely are. He has finally sent it. That email is your ticket to hell, Caterina."

"To Ms Y/N Caterina Fiore, we are pleased to inform you that our firm has taken great interest in your NGO namely the Hope Foundation. With good funds and supplies, our company also wants to join hands in collaboration. Following the path towards good work for humanity, Epiphany is sponsoring helpful and needy organisations like yours for the betterment of the world."

"Aren't they like a fashion brand?"

"Path towards humanity? Betterment of the world? He is so going to kill you."

"I don't think so...something is not clicking in," Felix muttered, going through the email again and again. "Just because they've not mentioned the ways to kill me does not mean-"

"No. Kim Seokjin is not the type to get his hands dirty...I don't even think he knows you are Scar."

"Yeh he's right," Rosette agreed. "Maybe he does want to contribute, you were distributing brochures near his company back in New York..." The room fell silent as we all pondered over the situation before my phone rang.

"Anyway guys, I'll get going. Have to stay at my Aunt's home today. If I don't pick up your call tomorrow you both are free to assume what happened."

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻

"Darling, could you please pass the sweet potatoes?"

I nodded before handing the vegetables to my aunt as we both continued to work in the kitchen. "I am sorry again, Y/Nnie! You came from so far just to meet us and now you're stuck here!"

I half-heartedly chuckled before shaking my head, "No auntie...you know how much I love to cook. Plus, Soori's newfound boyfriend is coming home. We need to impress him."

Both of us laughed, knowing very well that Soori getting a boyfriend wasn't a big deal. She got a new one every weekend.

"He is a manager in one of the Hotels of Dionysus. This is the first time she is getting a well-earning, educated man home. You know how hard it is to qualify for a Dionysus job interview."

I hummed in approval. People worked their asses off to get accepted by Dionysus, they were pretty strict about their required qualifications. "This is why your uncle is coming to meet him today. He thinks she is bluffing."

"Why wouldn't he?" I countered, cutting the boiled eggs. If there was one person I couldn't imagine being in a stable relationship other than me would be Soori. As far as I could remember, she always had trouble continuing a relationship after a month. "Oh Y/N...when did you come?"

And here she was. She had dyed her hair peach this time, with perfectly manicured pinkish nails and blue stilettos, she looked like herself more than ever. I smiled, "It's not been long. Heard you're getting someone home."

She smirked, crisscrossing her legs while walking in front, looking like a literal cat before popping a cherry in her mouth.

"Oh yes! He is the most handsome, lemme change that," She stopped, hands in the air as if she was dropping the announcement of the world, "The most dashing, lavishing, drop-dead gorgeous man I've ever laid my eyes on!"

Auntie and I stared at her for a good second before returning to our work. "Hey! Don't ignore me!" She came closer, "He also works for a billion-dollar company! Isn't he dreamy?" I nodded, mind wandering to different places, away from the conversation.

"Thank god no one's attacked me get...oof."

"You wish you had a man like that, don't you Y/N?" I stopped sprinkling the salt to breathe in her words before sighing. Guess some people never change.

Ignoring her obvious snickering, I returned to cooking. "Daddy you're home!" Soori shouted before hugging her dad, as he kept his officer cap on the table.

Director General Song Jong Hoon

The highest police authority in South Korea and my dear uncle. The officer in charge of the Scar Case. Life was funny.

"Honey, you're so late," Auntie mumbled, setting the dinner on the table. "The recent case I've got is making us all slog." Uncle groaned going to his room to take a wash.

"The Scar case right? Isn't she like a criminal wannabe?" I rolled my eyes at Soori's words, wondering why did I even come to stay the night. "Don't say that. She's saved multiple people."

"But that doesn't change the fact that she has murdered numerous people." Uncle cut Aunt off, coming to take a seat at the dining table. "In my eyes, she will always remain a coward. A person who runs away from the law for her gains."

Auntie sighed and returned to the kitchen while Soori laughed in agreement. "I know right? You must be so excited to catch her daddy!"

"As a police officer, it is my duty to put delinquents behind bars," His gaze met mine. "And she is not an exception. It won't be far when she's taken into captivity...and once that happens she will have to pay for all her sins."

He sipped from his glass of water. "After all, that's what all the criminals deserve...wouldn't you agree, Y/N?"

I felt my heart suddenly drop, my breath locking its way to my throat. Before I could say anything, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it..." The family nodded at my sudden uneasiness and let me go. "Why did I come again...?" Dusting the imaginary dust off of me, I stopped outside the door and took some deep breaths. Maintain your composure, Caterina, this is not like you.

My eyes widened as I opened the door. In front of me stood a stunning brown eyed man, with jet black hair and a slight smile. "Uh hii...!" I chortled, feeling my canine poke my lips.

I felt his eyes widen only a little, the expression so minute that I wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't staring, and something flickered in his brown orbs before they scrunched up as he smiled.

"Hey...I am Hoseok, Jung Hoseok...Soori's boyfriend. I was invited for dinner tonight......"

"Yeh, I definitely shouldn't have come today..."

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻

Heyyy guys how have you been all doing? Here is another update to make up for not updating at all hehe!!

I hope you guys liked the chapter. I wanted it to be brief and for the audience to have some idea about Y/N's career and some family inputs...also her relationship with her two best friends. I promise the appearance of BTS members will be 24/7 from the next chapter lmao.

Anyway, I hope no one got bored! Here are the pics of the characters you read about today <

Lots of love, stay safe and once again please forgive me for not updating. Stan BTS for a better life xoxo
🫶💜💕💃😽

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

𝘽𝙏𝙎 𝙊𝙏7 𝙭 𝙁𝙀𝙈 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍

【 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: Ongoing; Chapters may be deleted and republished again with a different storyline. Under serious editing.

🥀 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐃 🥀

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 991 59
Many mysteries, many secrets, many powers, many love stories, many characters to be discovered......... KTH FF Wanna know what happens in the life o...
12.2K 396 17
He knew deep down, through their rivalry he always wanted her. Wanted her all to himself. His. And only his. He pulled away before mumbling. "Mine."...
111K 3.2K 16
A cold mafia changed himself to get his love. His obsession increases every time he sees her, To let her know his existence, He becomes a college stu...
22.1K 802 28
"Is it ok to fall in love??" "yes" "but" "but??" "IS IT OK TO FELL IN LOVE WITH YOUR BROTHER'S GIRLFRIEND??" ...