Anime oc book

By chifung0529

Book about character I made based on different anime universe More

Fushiguro Hisato(shield hero)
Jigen Arata(Boku no hero academia)
Nekohime Miyuki (Boku no hero academia)
Kazemi Ayame(Boku no hero academia)
Ryusei(Mato seihei no slave)
Ichisaki Yuuma(Chivarly of failed knight)
Ryusei(Mato seihei no slave version 2)

Kuroki Jin(highscool dxd)

34 1 0
By chifung0529

Name:Kuroki Jin

Race:half demon

Age:16

Sex:Male

Family: Kuroki Fukuhiro(father, demon),Kuroki Ichinese(Mother,former trinity seven), Kuroki Aimi(adoptive sister)

Personality: Jin is generous and kind person that treat everybody equally, but he tend to keep his own problems with himself, not wanting to tell others. After the kidnapping incident he became more willing to protect others. But still

he keeping his optimist attitude and carefree personality even influencing Aimi

Background:Jin is the son of Kuroki Ichise(mother) former trinity seven magician and Fukuhiro (father) high class demon. During his childhood Jin has shown his potential in magic and swordsmanship. After founded his talent Ichise and Fukuhiro taught him the basics of magic and swordsmanship.

At age of 8 he awoke his sacred gear incursio also known as infinity evolution dragon sword. One of the longinus gear possessing power strong enough to kill even god and demon king. Even with all the training his parents gave him he was still a kid. At first he couldn't use his sacred gear properly.

Tragedy happen when fallen angel found out him posessing sacred gear. They kidnapped him and took him to a hidden place. Where he met Aimi. Who was kidnapped by the same reason Aimi due to her possessing a rare senjutsu known as Ten heaven guardian. The fallen angel was going to do an inhuman experiment on them to create a super fallen angel possessing both of their abilities. But Jin's parents arrived before the experiment began and defeated them easily, saving them from an inhuman experiment. His parent decided adopted Aimi in order to protect him from further danger.

After the incident Jin used more time to train his magic and swordman under guidance of his parent in order to become strong enough to protect himself and his new sister.

At the end peace summit the arc he and other young devil moved to renovated Hyodou resident Sirzech Lucifer' suggestion of deepen relationships between young devils.

Later reveal his father Kuroki Fukuhiro is son of previous demon king Bezelbub who died in the third great but. Because of Fukuhiro not inherited the magic of Bezelbub his parent sent him away in order to protect him from war. But somehow Jin inherited Bezelbub's power from the bloodline.

Abilities

Swordsman ship: Jin has trained his swordsmanship under guidance of his parent in order to use incursio's sword form in battle

Spearman ship: Upon receiving Neuntote from Michael he trained his spearmanship in order to use in battle

Superbia-magic:By analyzing other people's magic he is able to copy and modify other people's magic. But it's not just that simple; his ability to understand opponents' magic also grants him the ability to seal the understanted magic.

Demon power: Upon using his demon power a black mark will appear on his forehead enhancing his physical movement strong enough to fight Kokabiel also enhancing his regeneration ability able to regenerate lost limb in few second, but due to his body not able withstand the demon power he could only used his first form in three minute at end of excalibur arc . After third season he was grew strong enough to

first form of his mark

Final form of his mark

Chrono slash: By utilizing the time magic he copied from his mother he can send his slash back in time allowing to attack enemy at the spot they were standing in the past

Ominus nebula:Jin revolves magic around him in immense speed to create vortex to attract thing around him. This lead enemies flying to them and when it comes to his sword's attack range he will slash them with speed enemy can't react.

Dragon nova: A magic technique where Jin fuse his magic with Myrylth dragon's force to create a sphere then fires enormous beam of magic fuse with dragon's force that penetrate any defence magic and shield.

Dravon buster: Dragon buster is wide range version of dragon nova instead of firing beam in concentrated straight line dragon buster fires multiple beam which can be target one or multiple enemy.

Sacred gear:Jin's sacred gear incursio also known as silver dragon emperor's

Infinity evolution sword. It takes the form of a short sword with a chain attached on its handle hosted by silver dragon emperor(Myrylth). Aside from the physical abilities enhancement, incursio gives user high adaptability and infinity evolution. Because of the ability, the user is able to gain new abilities and resistance after battling different enemies. It also has the ability to become invisible

Balance breaker: Balance breaker also known as forbidden move is the evolved form of sacred gear fully releasing power in the sacred gears.

Incursio's balance breaker takes a form of silver armor with blue cape. In balance breaker form Jin's physical- and magic ability are increased dramatically and Incursio's ability to adapt and evolution can't be compared in normal form.

Trinity breaker:It's an upgraded form of incursio's balance breaker. In this form Jin fuses his demon power, magician power and dragon's power to one making this form power rivaling to Sairaorg Bael or even surpassing him. In trinity breaker the armor changes its form resembling more of reptilian with claws on gauntlet and feet.

Equiment

-Astil manuscript: A grimoire that belonged to previous trinity seven of superbia. Later contracted with Jin. The grimoire contain numerous magic given ability to deal most of situation. In addition it also have an ability assist Jin to analyze foe's magic making process multiple faster compared to without the grimoire. After contracted with him, Jin is able to use magic contained in grimoire. Another special trait of the grimoire is she containing own will and thought. It often likes to use human form all the time.

Divine dividing:Jin used astil manuscript and his superbia to copy divine dividing gear's ability at the end of the peace summit arc.

Dragon slayer spear Neuntote:

Harem

Sona Sitri

Akeno Himejima

Ravel Phoenix

Le Fray Pendragon

Yuki Nonaka

Kurumi Nonaka

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 3.4K 78
❤️
5.2M 45.8K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
221K 11.1K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
204K 1K 192
Mature content